Male HQ

Jog Joggers And Such..

Lek1Konek

So where do u guys jog?

Best place to jog while feasting your eyes?;)

What do you put on..or not?

Jogging tips?

Myself  I could only have evening runs or night. Nothing much happening around the Bk Pj area except my calming run a d slow pace.

Now and then there are pretty hunks. If only I could feel those sweaty.. .. .. .

So anyway, I'm just opening a open discussion on runs and such. The ins and outs. The tips to healthy run. And what happens after.:ph34r:

I usually jog in the evening along the pang sua canal wearing my fbt shorts.

At times will see some cutied passed by me as i jog in a slow pace. After my jog, i will just chill in the playground area to cool off from the heat of the jog.

3 hours ago, Ezra81 said:

I'm in bp too... once after my jog got this Indian guy talked to me... trying to create a convo n in the end we end up at the nearby blk stairs where we ...... :D

..at the stairs...to play scissors paper stone :yuk:

3 hours ago, WeiLian said:

I usually jog in the evening along the pang sua canal wearing my fbt shorts.

At times will see some cutied passed by me as i jog in a slow pace. After my jog, i will just chill in the playground area to cool off from the heat of the jog.

Which playground is that?

I'd probably wanna try jog along brickland some day. Have my headphones up and spotify away. Hopefully a good 'crowd' there.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MikeC said:

Your wish came true today... had a prefect run at east coast this morning, cloudy and not too hot nor wet (weather I mean)

My swim today has been “dramatic”. The moment I stepped into the pool, lightning advisory for activated. Waited for 45min before I could make my way into the water. 

When I was done and just left the pool complex, sky turned dark and there was a heavy down pour. Sibeh heng ah! :P

On 10/7/2018 at 11:54 PM, Lek1Konek said:

So where do u guys jog?

Best place to jog while feasting your eyes?;)

What do you put on..or not?

Jogging tips?

Myself  I could only have evening runs or night. Nothing much happening around the Bk Pj area except my calming run a d slow pace.

Now and then there are pretty hunks. If only I could feel those sweaty.. .. .. .

So anyway, I'm just opening a open discussion on runs and such. The ins and outs. The tips to healthy run. And what happens after.:ph34r:

I always open invite all guys here into my running group. Most of the run is scheduled by the main organizer in weekends morning but i occasionally form a night run too if you interested to join. Current night run mostly at Bedok reservoir and a few times at Macritchie. I will try to form a run in places where there is locker and shower facilities. I am also open to joining u guys to run if it is not too far from central area. Below is the link of my usual running schedule post. Recent days i getting lazy to post every week lol.

5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

@yoyo74: bedok reservoir has coin locker outside the shower room?

ya $1 coin locker outside open shower area but need to walk a small distance

On 11/4/2018 at 2:19 PM, yoyo74 said:

I always open invite all guys here into my running group. Most of the run is scheduled by the main organizer in weekends morning but i occasionally form a night run too if you interested to join. Current night run mostly at Bedok reservoir and a few times at Macritchie. I will try to form a run in places where there is locker and shower facilities. I am also open to joining u guys to run if it is not too far from central area. Below is the link of my usual running schedule post. Recent days i getting lazy to post every week lol.

Love to join the evenings run at Bedok Reservoir 

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, MikeC said:

Sorry this reply came so late.

it really depends on whether u run trails, going for competitive runs (light and responsive shoes), want good cushioning to protect knees.  No shoes will fit all criteria, eg competitive shoes are very light and responsive and hence less cushioning so you can “feel” the ground.

I find this website very informative and comprehensive, with recommendations for running shoes for different purposes.

https://www.runnersworld.com/running-shoes/

Thanks @MikeC

Will definitely check out the site :)

• 6 months later...