Male HQ

Anyone know the name of this movie?

• 2 years later...

Anyone able to id this movie or film? It’s seemingly non-english. 

- thank you for identifying the film. Just happen to come across a still and thought it was interesting. I will be mindful not to post on controversial topics next time.

Edited by ebutx
Edit

"O Inferno" But it seems a little pedo... Not my kind of movie.

Next time just take a photo grab and use Google photo search mode to try to get info.. it works most of the time.

Just so you know that is how I found it but I do not watch stuff like this .. no matter how art or 'realist' this is. Just the same excuse to peddle the Pedo-like film called CUTIES on Netflix. There are limits as to how far I take the subject on sexuality.... even for someone like me. How this reflects on you is none of my business.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.