Male HQ

Volleyball for Everyone

Volleynovice

Are you passionate about volleyball? 

We are a recreational indoor volleyball group which has been playing together for a year.

If you are an experienced player, we welcome you to join us for our leisurely weekend games.

If you are a newbie keen to pick up an exciting team sport, or it's been a while since you last played and your skills may be rusty, do contact us as well!

Haikyuu for all! It's a fun way to get fit and make friends!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Recruitment for players is ongoing!

Whether you are an experienced player or a newbie, as long as you wish to play recreational volleyball regularly in a friendly environment, drop me a private message.

In the meantime, a sweet volleyball-themed mini drama series from Korea to make you smile...

• 1 month later...

We are closing recruitment for newbie players (total beginners) soon. If you are a total beginner keen to pick up volleyball as a sport, please PM me by this Fri (12 Apr).

The next recruitment for newbies will probably start again in Nov. Please do not miss this opportunity.

Experienced players with prior background in VB are still welcome to join our games. PM me to find out more.  

Cheers!