Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

On 9/25/2021 at 5:38 PM, Guest Tylers Nipples said:

Actually baobao is the only Duke with the whole package

His package small but his overall appealis there.

Got looks

BOD (SOMETIMES)

Actingchops proven since his first drama

And he has not been given much male leads so far.

Still whether it is 2nd or 3rd lead, he has consistently delivered.

I mean compare to Mongoloid and ugly Mr Fellatio ...seriously he is above them By miles....

Greasay Monkay has NOT proven himself despite so many lead roles given to him

If Baobao had not been jabberjawed , he shd have done much better

Mixed with wrong crowd Uncle Cao ...

Now tt he has lost weight and is under Old Imp...hopefully he can do better

Baobao Jiayou!

That's cos u r prejudiced towards greasy monkey. He has won best actor. How else do you want him to prove?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Tylers Nipples
On 9/25/2021 at 6:41 PM, fab said:

Maybe jabberjaws squirt a huge load while he fellatio her on top of his chest?

Aiyo tt jabber left long ago liao lor

Squeezed every drop and just left him high and dry

Lucky still got inmates to squirt huge load on his chest

On 9/25/2021 at 6:50 PM, fab said:

That's cos u r prejudiced towards greasy monkey. He has won best actor. How else do you want him to prove?

Aiya.

CTRL

And the recent Jiuhubu and SS newbie girl outshone him

Even Elvins ah gonggong portraya pawned him

He really bukeyi

Greasay is all i can say

On 9/25/2021 at 6:57 PM, Guest Tylers Nipples said:

Aiyo tt jabber left long ago liao lor

Squeezed every drop and just left him high and dry

Lucky still got inmates to squirt huge load on his chest

Aiya.

CTRL

And the recent Jiuhubu and SS newbie girl outshone him

Even Elvins ah gonggong portraya pawned him

He really bukeyi

Greasay is all i can say

Prejudice. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 9/25/2021 at 6:50 PM, fab said:

greasy monkey is desmond tan?

since when desmond tan won best actor before?

On 9/26/2021 at 12:28 AM, Dreamz80 said:

Yes. Desmond Tan won in 2018 as best actor. U mean u totally not aware back then? 

Lol! I totally cannot remember.

omg desmond tan standard of acting also can get best actor.

ok....

On 9/26/2021 at 12:35 AM, Guest Huh said:

Lol! I totally cannot remember.

omg desmond tan standard of acting also can get best actor.

ok....

His acting has improved in the recent years especially his winning role back then in that show 《卫国先锋》。can see he has put in effort in all his roles. 

Wow, never know he's queenie in real life. He was dashing and sounded so cool and manly while presenting news on TV.  Used to have a crush on him. Well, at least he's relaxed and true to himself in the interview. Happy for him and wish  him all the best in his retirement plans. 🙂

• G_M changed the title to Mind Jumper 触心罪探 Channel 8 drama
On 9/25/2021 at 5:01 PM, Firday said:

Now aday those children dare to shame parent and forget about parenthood - this is blame to poor parentinghood. 

Ungrateful children for sure - to get expose for their stardom...sure got karma retribution!

hmmmmm.....

i saw the entire interview too... didn't feel she shames HYL at all. infact, she already very lightly bringing the incident across without sensationalising the incident by focusing on her parent but instead telling QYF only about her fear and her emotional scar (remember she was a child then) and how that has affected her till today... which she has yet to fully resolve and had closure. the last part is i think the real issue she is sharing.

for me, what i get was that both her parent love her but in polar ways, LMJ passive HYL aggressive. i think HYL has anger management issue.

i think she turns out very very fine as a person, as a budding actress despite all these harsh experiences at so young an age.

Edited by mith

On 9/26/2021 at 2:31 AM, Guest Cna said:

Wow, never know he's queenie in real life. He was dashing and sounded so cool and manly while presenting news on TV.  Used to have a crush on him. Well, at least he's relaxed and true to himself in the interview. Happy for him and wish  him all the best in his retirement plans. 🙂

not hard to tell he is queenie in real life.

and he is kinda out of shape now.

You must repair your gaydar.

Who's  the Female?  She speaks with funny English. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see

Yah, he seems so different in this video in the way he looks and behaves.

Definitely put on more weight and appears to let his feminine side show more. Looks more "auntie" now.

Agree that he appeared a lot more manly last time when he read the news on CNA. Probably that was a job requirement too.

On 9/26/2021 at 2:14 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Definitely put on more weight and appears to let his feminine side show more. Looks more "auntie" now.

Agree that he appeared a lot more manly last time when he read the news on CNA. Probably that was a job requirement too.

He's about 50. Normal to look like an auntie. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 9/26/2021 at 4:58 PM, Guest Try and see said:

No leh. Zheng Geping is in his late 50s; doesn't look "auntie" at all.

Untitled-design-2021-09-08T210446.239.pn

Zgp is not gay. But must say he also looks uncle or at least hunkle now.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 9/25/2021 at 5:38 PM, Guest Tylers Nipples said:

Actually baobao is the only Duke with the whole package

His package small but his overall appealis there.

Got looks

BOD (SOMETIMES)

Actingchops proven since his first drama

And he has not been given much male leads so far.

Still whether it is 2nd or 3rd lead, he has consistently delivered.

I mean compare to Mongoloid and ugly Mr Fellatio ...seriously he is above them By miles....

Greasay Monkay has NOT proven himself despite so many lead roles given to him

If Baobao had not been jabberjawed , he shd have done much better

Mixed with wrong crowd Uncle Cao ...

Now tt he has lost weight and is under Old Imp...hopefully he can do better

Baobao Jiayou!

who is Mongoloid and ugly Mr Fellatio?

On 9/25/2021 at 5:01 PM, Firday said:

Now aday those children dare to shame parent and forget about parenthood - this is blame to poor parentinghood. 

Ungrateful children for sure - to get expose for their stardom...sure got karma retribution!

doubt its shaming for stardom. her parents divorced long ago when she was a young kid. now she said her dad beaten her so badly, it do raise doubt on his role as a father in her life.

On 9/26/2021 at 12:37 AM, Dreamz80 said:

His acting has improved in the recent years especially his winning role back then in that show 《卫国先锋》。can see he has put in effort in all his roles. 

just because he act a fish raw?? pierre png, romeo and shane act way better in that drama please.

me personally think his acting was better when he was still climbing up, aka A Song to Remember era. after which his acting stagnant there.

On 9/26/2021 at 2:14 PM, Guest Try and see said:

used to drool at him when i need to watch news regularly for GP assignments in jc. me think he was quite manly then. so this interview surprised me and his feminine actions turns me quite off. hahaha.

On 9/27/2021 at 1:02 AM, G_ZK said:

who is Mongoloid and ugly Mr Fellatio?

厌烦

Jeffley she

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Dramapapa

More drama.

Huang Yiliang's heart 'ripped to shreds' by Chantalle Ng's abuse allegations

Chantelle Ng (right) said that when she was 11, Huang Yiliang got so angry with her for not performing well in mathematics that he beat her. Chantelle Ng (right) said that when she was 11, Huang Yiliang got so angry with her for not performing well in mathematics that he beat her.PHOTOS: HUANG YI LIANG/FACEBOOK, LIANHE ZAOBAO jan_lee.png?itok=nAIdL8j6

SINGAPORE - Former actor Huang Yiliang has responded to his daughter Chantalle Ng's allegation that he once hit her so badly that she had to be hospitalised for a week.

Speaking in his first Facebook live stream, Huang, 60, said his heart had been "ripped to shreds" by her interview on the talk show Hear U Out. Ng, one of Mediacorp's most prominent young actress, is his daughter with veteran actress Lin Meijiao, 57.

In a 30-minute live stream, Huang said: "I've doted on you for so many years. And yet you say these things that rip my heart to shreds. You shouldn't have."

Huang and Lin married in 1991 and Ng was born in 1995. They divorced before Ng turned one. As Lin had custody, Ng would visit her father once a week as a child.

In the Quan Yifeng-hosted talk show, Ng said that when she was 11, Huang got so angry with her for not performing well in mathematics that he beat her. When Lin intervened, he beat her as well. The incident was reported to the police and made its way to court but Lin eventually dropped the case.

Ng, 26, also said she was frightened of Huang and his volatile moods growing up and lost contact with him soon after the incident.

Huang, who broke into song and gesticulated wildly at points, addressed Ng directly in the live stream and said he wanted to set the record straight. He said that when the case was in court, he asked for Ng to be excused from the proceedings during his turn to speak and, as such, she missed his side of the story.

"Three days before the incident, your mother and I had a call, she told me to play the bad cop and she'll play the good cop," he said.

"I bought two rattan canes and brought it to your home. I just wanted to show you the canes and scare you. It's an effective trick, it works on every kid but you. I didn't realise Lin Meijiao would turn into the mother hen, and I the eagle, you the chick. If you let me hit you lightly for show, then we'll be done. Because I'm just fulfilling my duty as the bad cop."

Huang also spoke about his will - saying he left 30 per cent each to Ng and his son with his current wife, and 20 per cent each to his current wife and Lin.

"People tell me to live in the moment, say your mother is no longer my spouse and I don't need to leave her anything but she gave me a daughter and that's a gift bigger than the sky."

He asked Ng not to talk about how wonderful her mother is and how he hit her while he is embroiled in legal woes, saying that may have an adverse effect on his sentencing. He was given a 10-month sentence in February for assaulting a Bangladeshi worker in 2018 and is facing an unrelated charge of disturbing the public peace.

When contacted by The Straits Times over the telephone, Huang hung up both times.

Ng and Lin are currently mourning Lin's mother, 80, who died over the weekend, and asked for privacy through their management.

On 9/27/2021 at 1:44 PM, fab said:

厌烦

Jeffley she

eeeee....why is Jeffrey Xu called Mr Fellatio??

Fellatio is such a sexy and erotic word,

pls dun link it to a fugly guy and ruin it.

On 9/27/2021 at 4:34 PM, Guest yucks said:

eeeee....why is Jeffrey Xu called Mr Fellatio??

Fellatio is such a sexy and erotic word,

pls dun link it to a fugly guy and ruin it.

It resembles his gal friends name. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 9/27/2021 at 4:01 PM, Guest Dramapapa said:

More drama.

Huang Yiliang's heart 'ripped to shreds' by Chantalle Ng's abuse allegations

Chantelle Ng (right) said that when she was 11, Huang Yiliang got so angry with her for not performing well in mathematics that he beat her. Chantelle Ng (right) said that when she was 11, Huang Yiliang got so angry with her for not performing well in mathematics that he beat her.PHOTOS: HUANG YI LIANG/FACEBOOK, LIANHE ZAOBAO jan_lee.png?itok=nAIdL8j6

SINGAPORE - Former actor Huang Yiliang has responded to his daughter Chantalle Ng's allegation that he once hit her so badly that she had to be hospitalised for a week.

Speaking in his first Facebook live stream, Huang, 60, said his heart had been "ripped to shreds" by her interview on the talk show Hear U Out. Ng, one of Mediacorp's most prominent young actress, is his daughter with veteran actress Lin Meijiao, 57.

In a 30-minute live stream, Huang said: "I've doted on you for so many years. And yet you say these things that rip my heart to shreds. You shouldn't have."

Huang and Lin married in 1991 and Ng was born in 1995. They divorced before Ng turned one. As Lin had custody, Ng would visit her father once a week as a child.

In the Quan Yifeng-hosted talk show, Ng said that when she was 11, Huang got so angry with her for not performing well in mathematics that he beat her. When Lin intervened, he beat her as well. The incident was reported to the police and made its way to court but Lin eventually dropped the case.

Ng, 26, also said she was frightened of Huang and his volatile moods growing up and lost contact with him soon after the incident.

Huang, who broke into song and gesticulated wildly at points, addressed Ng directly in the live stream and said he wanted to set the record straight. He said that when the case was in court, he asked for Ng to be excused from the proceedings during his turn to speak and, as such, she missed his side of the story.

"Three days before the incident, your mother and I had a call, she told me to play the bad cop and she'll play the good cop," he said.

"I bought two rattan canes and brought it to your home. I just wanted to show you the canes and scare you. It's an effective trick, it works on every kid but you. I didn't realise Lin Meijiao would turn into the mother hen, and I the eagle, you the chick. If you let me hit you lightly for show, then we'll be done. Because I'm just fulfilling my duty as the bad cop."

Huang also spoke about his will - saying he left 30 per cent each to Ng and his son with his current wife, and 20 per cent each to his current wife and Lin.

"People tell me to live in the moment, say your mother is no longer my spouse and I don't need to leave her anything but she gave me a daughter and that's a gift bigger than the sky."

He asked Ng not to talk about how wonderful her mother is and how he hit her while he is embroiled in legal woes, saying that may have an adverse effect on his sentencing. He was given a 10-month sentence in February for assaulting a Bangladeshi worker in 2018 and is facing an unrelated charge of disturbing the public peace.

When contacted by The Straits Times over the telephone, Huang hung up both times.

Ng and Lin are currently mourning Lin's mother, 80, who died over the weekend, and asked for privacy through their management.

I agree dirty linens should not wash publicly. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 9/27/2021 at 5:18 PM, Kimochi said:

It forever depends ~ 

In this case?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 9/27/2021 at 5:39 PM, Guest Blow said:

Random Question

How comes Chantelle surname is Ng not Huang or Lin (if she decides to follow her mother's surname) did she change her surname?

Huang is Ng in mandarin. 

Elvin Ng,  Huang Jun xiong. Which planet do u cum from? 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 9/27/2021 at 7:33 PM, justaguy said:

And can't talk well during acting. Not natural 

the daughter also cannot act for nuts. but at least she got some kind of foxy looks that some guys will like

On 9/27/2021 at 5:19 PM, fab said:

In this case?

Read this 

https://mothership.sg/2021/09/huang-yi-liang-chantalle-ng/

And it might probably have something to do with this 

Huang also said what Ng shared on camera could affect the sentencing for an ongoing court case.    "

There's forever two sides of a coin. So why did LMJ divorce him in the first place? And its not the first time he's gotten into violent trouble 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/ex-actor-huang-yiliang-sentenced-to-10-months-jail-for-assaulting-worker-with

Edited by Kimochi

On 9/27/2021 at 7:53 PM, Kimochi said:

Read this 

https://mothership.sg/2021/09/huang-yi-liang-chantalle-ng/

Huang also said what Ng shared on camera could affect the sentencing for an ongoing court case.    "

There's forever two sides of a coin. So why did LMJ divorce him in the first place? And its not the first time he's gotten into violent trouble 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/ex-actor-huang-yiliang-sentenced-to-10-months-jail-for-assaulting-worker-with

So u think she should wash?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 9/27/2021 at 8:10 PM, Kimochi said:

Might have some hidden agendas which not known to us. 

Huang Yiliang has spoken the hidden agendas.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.