Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

I think i saw him in California Fitness.

And please, just because some of u cant get him even to glance at your ugly face doesnt mean u can tarnish his name in here. please look at the mirror first before talking bad on certain public figures.

Aiyoh no need to be so harsh what. The beauty of being bitchy is that you don't need to be self-aware to pass judgment on other people. If we all need to be good looking to bitch about people, then there will be no gossip rags/cat fighting in the world.

Public figures are public for a reason. We are all entitled to make fair comments about a public figure. And yes I think commenting on the behaviour or the physical mannerism of an artiste is fair. Especially if he doesn't behave himself in public. Such is the price of living in a relatively free country.

Joke of the Day :lol:

Yeah right, its a joke. He's a cradle snatcher. He used to work out in Fitness First Paragon so now he has changed gym membership. His taste has changed too as his "close-friends" are getting younger and younger. Those child care centres have to lock their doors. ;)

Please, there are some pretty distasteful remarks by some people here. By calling Hanwei dis****ing, u**y, and now, a c**ld lover? my god, please u really degraded yourself by using those words. Its so distasteful i couldnt even spell it in full.

Please show some respect here..... to yourself.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Enlightened

i dun normally stir trouble here, but people who knows the actoress (he is downright sissy) would know that he keeps exposing himself in the gym toilet (please hear from those who are in the gym PLEASE!!!), which i think he should conduct himself as a public figure.

Enlightened, u r disgusting. Go away and stop embarassing yourself. Please spare some thoughts for the actor, his friends, and family.

And no, im not Chen Hanwei.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Btw, lets talk something positive here already.

Since everyone in the gay comunity knows he is gay right, do u find it weird and kinda funny when we watched him on tv playing a character whos love interest is a girl?

It doesnt matter if only PLU go to the club as long as he is the member and he has the right to there.I saw him few times during evening with his PLU friend.

I did saw him month ago in Bugis Cali steamroom during lunch hour when I decided to skip my lunch and went for steambath.He was alone in the steamroom with me.Nothing hanky panky happened. Guess what he did in the steamroom? :rolleyes: ..He was busy rubbing his face with both hand,,,may b he wanted to save money for his facial treament. For those who wanna have steam facial,you may want to consider that...

Guest Darling
Nothing hanky panky happened.

No offense....Nothing happen cos you not his type....His type is the young tanned lean boy boy type in their 20s. I know cos i was his neighbour and i often saw such fellas at his home.....

Guest Guest

Well, if u remember the Star Awards. The recent 1 when Fann Wong said that she was not suppose to be with Christopher just that someone rejects her.

When she was saying this, she look at Chen Hanwei and giving him a wink.

I think probably Chen rejects her and confess his sexual orientation to her i guess.

Guest stocky69
he looks very gay but acting macho :whistle:

ya i agree ..........i thnk 90% is GAY , his eyes also swing here and there when in the changing room ...!!!

Guest Anti Chen Han Wei

Don't insult macho marys, they are at least muscular. Chen Han Wei is an overtanned, scrawny guy, with underaged dressing. What muscles? Even his acting was contrived with surficial expressions. Only SBC/TCS can make him a star

Guest Guest

HESHE appeared in C8 late nite with that hairdresser'God mother' Labit Gun and that Mok Siow'cha boh' lin..... aiyo, sooooooo heow.

Somehow, feel that Mediacorspe is making use of them to tell the heartlander viewers, look, these are the Sickapore G ..ahem.. ay

Guest Anti-老hiao

In the first place, he is not qualified to be a stylist on the programme. He may have been a stylist for some years with TCS (but he got the job not through any solid credentials but because he needs a break and got no skills to apply for other jobs), other than that, dressing 20 years beneath your age, and in a loud fashion doesn't instantly make one a professional stylist!

Guest zhenwuliao

i m amazed by the amount of reply this person can generate, i don't mean to deride him, but outside MediaCorp and sing/mlysia he is nobody

no looks, no acting skill, no talent.

无聊的人才会在乎她

Guest Larry

I had nothing against this Chen Han Wei all along until recently he appeared on a lady programme teaching girl how to wear bra, that really put me off.

In the same programme last week, he appeared together with this botak Labit Gun talking cock. My god, I just simply switch channel.

Guest too hot to HANdle

for someone his age, he should refrain from the following:

1) over tan his body - bad for skin health

2) dress half his age, and be so loud and outlandish

3) prey on young boys in the clubs

4) have such an awful haircut

5) make a big deal when he sells his property for a couple of hundred thousands

Guest Guest

Wah based on the comments I think Mdm Chen really not very popular :P

I think "星红大奖" forever no need to take liao loh......Maybe he can wear a bra when he attends the next ceremony, at least can get some media attention - hmm, will that make him a media whore? They use this term on 白灵 :rolleyes:

I don't have anything against him, but I can remember one year he was the image consultant for "星红大奖", wah..............really SHOCKING! 吓不死也剩半条生. Surprising thing is Mediacorp also let him showcase........................

Guest Vomit

Besides Madam Chen, there're more people which I hope I have not taken my dinner -- when I see them on TV:

- yes, Labit Gun (the god-ah-bo of TCS stars)

- Eddy Lee (esp in the "Zi Jun whatever" show, wow go tan himself and tight fitting singlet some more)

- Dr KK Seet (the judge judy of Arena, I always fell off from sofa when camera zoom to him and when he speak with that girly softie ai-see-bay-see kan-tan accent (think nicole kidman?) ..... yes, yes, Senior Lecturer in the Department of English Language and Literature at NUS)

If they are cute and handsome, never mind but they can really upset my stomach ..... brrrrrrrrrrr

Guest treasure

These are the Talents ( FT somemore!) and the programmes that Multi-million $ state owned MEDIACORPSE has for it's gullible viewers and proud of it .

And thanks to the lackeys who promote them !

Even a 5 years old knows that the previous 9 posters r the same person. If u wanna post something anti him, at least be a bit smarter, stupid.

All your childish comments did NOTHING to bring down their great reputations, so stop trying, and stop making a clown out of yourself already, stupid.

Guest rimey69
Even a 5 years old knows that the previous 9 posters r the same person. If u wanna post something anti him, at least be a bit smarter, stupid.

All your childish comments did NOTHING to bring down their great reputations, so stop trying, and stop making a clown out of yourself already, stupid.

who is Dr KK Set ? how come he is related to Chen H Wei ?

Guest mike

a bit mean to say

perhaps the poster (too hot to HANdle) would like to set a rule here and maybe implement in all saunas/gay forums

what age group of men can and cannot have fun with what age group

a bit mean to say

perhaps the poster (too hot to HANdle) would like to set a rule here and maybe implement in all saunas/gay forums

what age group of men can and cannot have fun with what age group

Guess what, I saw Han Wei at the Gay Party in HKG last May He walked in the club with his favourite sunglasses thinking he is a SUPER STAR from HKG... :yuk: give me a break!!!

Guest mike

IMHO

most ppl in HK dressed up nicely for every occassion !!

even when they go sauna .. wah lao ... some pp dressed up like going to fashion parade !

not everyone like SIN .... just go bkk, so easy to spot s'porean ... sandles and bermudaes :P

Guest richie
IMHO

most ppl in HK dressed up nicely for every occassion !!

even when they go sauna .. wah lao ... some pp dressed up like going to fashion parade !

not everyone like SIN .... just go bkk, so easy to spot s'porean ... sandles and bermudaes :P

ya ...last time i saw him in DJ Bkk also wear sunglass ..............tot no one can recognise him !!!

Guest guest
ya ...last time i saw him in DJ Bkk also wear sunglass ..............tot no one can recognise him !!!

today ........see Dr KK Seet , OMG he is really fantastic, speaks much softer and act more lady like than the lady judge next to him

is he wearing EYE LASHES ??? his eyes is so unatural !!!

also, when he gives comment can FLIP his long fringe just like those sexy BKK Patpong Katoey flip heshe hair !!!

Guest kanasaiz
Wah based on the comments I think Mdm Chen really not very popular :P

I think "星红大奖" forever no need to take liao loh......Maybe he can wear a bra when he attends the next ceremony, at least can get some media attention - hmm, will that make him a media whore? They use this term on 白灵 :rolleyes:

I don't have anything against him, but I can remember one year he was the image consultant for "星红大奖", wah..............really SHOCKING! 吓不死也剩半条生. Surprising thing is Mediacorp also let him showcase........................

He can try the best popular female artiste then...ahahahahahah

Guest guest

this Dr KK sheet really --- like wearing eyelashes !! accidently saw him in Raffles city basement relaxing coffee with anotehr male friend ...wow goodness eyes flashing like BGS !

also speeak so the softie kind ! worst than my best girlfriend

Guest Guest

Well,. It is true that he is gay. He gyms at Cali and FF. I see him at both gyms. I agree that he is overtanned for his age. A bit burnt, plus scrawny.. not nice. He is nonetheless an ok person. He has had some encounter with my friend in the Shower room at Cali...I shall keep the size a mystery.

Guest observer

I absolutely agree with the above posting that he is 'overtanned' (claims to play beach volley) and 'scrawny' rather than muscular and macho that some above claimed him to be. I also agree that he might be an 'ok' person as some of my friends also said so. Someone should tell him then to also not try so hard to dress like half his age. The mohawkian hairstyle and shorts showing his scrawny legs are fashion no no for someone his built and looks. Most importantly, hope he conducts himself with more propriety in the gym loos.

• 1 month later...
Guest ah beng
So far no one report have fun with him, only serve to prove, chan is not PLU.

give him a break.

what kind of logic is that, just because no one confessed to having fun with him is prove that he is not PLU

please go check your brains

Hey gays, this is Han Wei. I am sorry that my bahvior at gym has caused so much troubles and disfugured myself, I apologize and I will fix it the futures. I will also try not to expose my naked body too much and will use the doored shower room and nicely cover my body with thick towels, and try not to peep at the young boys. Please continue to be my fan. Han Wei

Hey gays, this is Han Wei. I am sorry that my bahvior at gym has caused so much troubles and disfugured myself, I apologize and I will fix it the futures. I will also try not to expose my naked body too much and will use the doored shower room and nicely cover my body with thick towels, and try not to peep at the young boys. Please continue to be my fan. Han Wei

Oh please don't stop ... those boys needs 方老师 to teach them xxx education.

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.