Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

It reminds me I need to behave or I will loose more fan. From now on you will see a decent me. fully clothed, no hanky panky, my eyes will not move left and right to peep, will be sexless.

Sexless? like earthworm? i.e. transforming from 方老师 become 东方不败?

东方比利 will not like your idea. Rivalry !!!!

Guest guest
Yes, I will turn into a monk. You can try to lure me.

DIrty old man day time monk , night time wear shoulder long hair wig to cruise again? wats the different? a leopard will never change it spot lar.

this is not related to Hanwei, but do anyone here know Zheng Zhanlun personally? pls introduce to me and tell him im a great fan of his and think he is very sexy and manly. pls ive been having wet dreams abt him recently.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest hermes001

yah zheng zhanglu is very handsome he has been my fav singer last time and till now i still keep his album.................. saw him a few times he is so muscular now.........

• 3 weeks later...

Did anybody see Chen HanWei last night on Channel U doing a cooking program?

He look so uneasy throughout the show, doing small actions like touching his yellow spectacles once every like 30secs. Haven't seen him on TV for a long time and he looked so different, especially with that funny looking hairstyle. There is one part he was wearing pyjamas doing cooking, I was thinking WTF?

I was about to switch OFF the TV and he mentioned he is going to invite his AngMo friends for dinner. So I decided to stay and watch maybe is his gay friends coming coming for dinner but end it was a AngMo male/female couple, ahahahha....

Oh... now I remember, agree that Fang lao shi image suits him better... maybe that was his original personality, long hair and very mild mannered. A bit shy shy one...

I think he is trying too hard now, on hand he is trying to act cool and macho yet you can sense his uneasiness. That makes him look very artificial and 'plastic'...

Anyway, people have to change. Maybe give him some time and he will find his right image again! hahahah...

Guest disgusted
Sure or not. Which of the sauna he frequents most?

You are not really that bright dont you? I dont think celebrity like him will frequent saunas when everyone in Singapore knows him. Even he did, how many classy sauna are there in singapore? did you expect he will appear at Blue Heaven or Shogun that you usually frequent. Dream on.

Guest guest
You are not really that bright dont you? I dont think celebrity like him will frequent saunas when everyone in Singapore knows him. Even he did, how many classy sauna are there in singapore? did you expect he will appear at Blue Heaven or Shogun that you usually frequent. Dream on.

invited there to cut ribbon y not?officlally opening mah. not neccessary must be nude in sauna?u think dirty

Guest yo yo

Chen HanWei is a quite an introvert person, he does not have many friend among Media Corp colleages, especially male colleage. Once I came across a Media Corp outdoor shooting involving Chen, Chen kept to himself all the time, while other actors chit chat among themself in between shootings. Nobody seem to care about Chen' presence.

Chen exhibitionish behaviour is understandable, he is only trying to seek attension. Give him a break.

Wah based on the comments I think Mdm Chen really not very popular :P

I think "星红大奖" forever no need to take liao loh......Maybe he can wear a bra when he attends the next ceremony, at least can get some media attention - hmm, will that make him a media whore? They use this term on 白灵 :rolleyes:

I don't have anything against him, but I can remember one year he was the image consultant for "星红大奖", wah..............really SHOCKING! 吓不死也剩半条生. Surprising thing is Mediacorp also let him showcase........................

how long has he been in the singapore media scene... gosh, you mean he is still around? hehe...

either he's good or evergreen or we have a dearth of acting talents in singapore!

• 1 month later...
Guest -gemfighter-
i tot he is a singer from malaysia?

That TV drama's opening and ending song I believe are sung by him, from the ending rolling credits I see his name.

He looks more like taiwanese or china national to me. overall a cutie!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest -manliman-

I do agree Zhen Zhang Lun is a handsome dude. I do like him a lot too just that no too much media exposure on him. However, another singer in the same league, thomas Jiang Hu is also a PLU. I met him personally before a few yrs back.

Why? Just because he did what many PLUs do everyday?

And I suppose you have a perfect physique? Why don't YOU tell him then?

Public figure or not, he's one of the nicest person I've ever known. Don't let jealousy cloud YOUR perfect mind.

The funny thing is, many channel 8 MediaCorp male artist are gay, I though the chinese community should be more consevertive.

Guest Go Support Him Lor
this is not related to Hanwei, but do anyone here know Zheng Zhanlun personally? pls introduce to me and tell him im a great fan of his and think he is very sexy and manly. pls ive been having wet dreams abt him recently.

If you like him so much, go support him la. =)

Esplanade Presents:

Late Nite with Zheng Zhan Lun

31 Oct 08, Fri, 9:30pm, Recital Studio

Come enjoy the music and memories as Zheng Zhan Lun (郑展伦) a.k.a. Ken Tay takes you on a sentimental journey with nostalgic reflections and well-loved Mandarin songs.

An active figure in our local music, theatre and broadcasting scenes, Ken has released his own albums, singing some of the best Mandarin classics of our time (including such songs as My Love Will Fill Your Loneliness <<我会用真心填满你的孤单>>, and If You Happen To Be Thinking Of Me <<如果你不小心想起我>>, acted in plays such as the English and Mandarin versions of Private Parts <<私处>>, Army Daze <<新兵小传>>, I Have a Date with Spring <<我和春天有个约会>> and If There’re Seasons <<天冷就回来>>, the Beauty World <<美世界>> musical, local war-drama serial, The Price of Peace <<和平的代价>>, worked in local radio, been a judge in singing competitions such as Channel U’s Superstar talent contest, and performed a concert dedicated to xinyao (新谣).

Performed in Mandarin.

(60mins, no intermission)

For more info, follow the link below:

http://www.esplanade.com/SOPApp/espsop/por...-L6IGKsQMaMsJFM

• 1 month later...

One of the better dramas on the tube right now must be ch8 series about Aids-By My Side. I have finally sat down and watch the episode tonight- ep 12. One of the biggest strength, and anchor, of the show must be Hanwei's poignant riveting performance- all the more powerful for his quiet restraint.

By My Side has also many weaknesses- mainly its tendency to blow everything out of proportion, to make it bigger than life. So that the aspect of social prejudice on Aids victims are totally over-the-top. I remember one of its ludicrous trailers where Hanwei and a rather aunty-looking WXYZ Tay and their daughter are pelted by eggs by their neighbours. What a laugh. :lol:

Also, I felt that Mediacorp is always afraid to push the envelope a little. This show is a perfect platform to highlight homosexuality and its affliction on married men. But no, hanwei's character was infected through a one-night-stand with a Chinese prostitute. Like many other past characters on ch 8 dramas.

But do watch it anyway. If not for Hanwei's performance. But also watch this to remind ourselves how real Aids can affect lives. Not just our lives. But also those around us.

Hanwei is also the 'spokesman' for the National Health Board's tasteful ad to spread the message about Aids prevention. I prefer Hanwei with his longer hairstyle in the show than the crew-cut look that he spotted in the ad.

Edited by erection day

Guest Centrino
One of the better dramas on the tube right now must be ch8 series about Aids-By My Side.

But do watch it anyway. If not for Hanwei's performance. But also watch this to remind ourselves how real Aids can affect lives. Not just our lives. But also those around us.

I have to agree that Hanwei's acting in this serial is his best so far. I've never thought much of his acting skills, but this one really made me sit up and watch...

So the big question is, will By My Side be Mediacorp's Best Drama serial at the coming Star Awards, or will their much touted, big budget, specially 'designed' for Jeanette Aw, Mega Serial of 2008 - Little Nonya get it??

Edited by Centrino

haha... I don't think By My Side is good enough to be a Best TV Drama. In my book anyway. Too much stereotyping, too much wayang and not enough depths. Granted some performances are strong namely Hanwei and, yes, I have to agree, Rui En is pretty good too.

Just that when Rui En is paired with Alvin, I kind of cringed. Because Alvin is way prettier than her. :lol: And Alvin as the sunshine boy is just too one-dimensional and too-good to be true.

Little Nonya looks promising. Cant wait to watch that one.

I have also been glued to the tv set by the enchanting HK drama 10 Brothers showing at 7pm daily. Yes, I know, the special effects are cheesy but there is a certain charm in the show that is hard to resist. And I have always been attracted by its leading actor. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Since episode 3, I have since became a fan of little nonya. Plot is great, many good acting, and the details mediacorp put in on the props. Haven't seen a good mediacorp production for very long already....My favarite actor so far --- piere png... actres--- ou xuan...

Yes, Good Ponit......superb drama, I practically cried every episode. Great Serial

Aiyo, Calv, you don't expect them to speak in malay and english and dubbed into manadarin.

It's not that... I just felt, in order to make it more real, they should have done the whole serial in local English and malay... that would have been better. At least it doesnt look so akward that the nyonyas speaking mandarin...

Well, that's my personal opinion la... but over all, I like the story line too...

I dun really like those production that very intentionaly create some sad scene for people to cry.

So drama for drama.... Drama for the sick of drama... whatever...

All the pretty women sure kena raped... All the rich women surely come with evil heart.... aiyoh... give me a break....

And you can simply predict the story line liao... No surprise at all :whistle:

Guest 骗小孩和安娣

粤语残片的乔段!恶家婆欺负小媳妇!

婆婆妈妈 老掉牙的黑白片题材还拿来炒冷饭!想当年的 黄曼梨 与 白燕 演技无可匹敌!

今晚这一集居然还谎缪到让那个神经的光头流浪汉 亲手煮燕窝 给月娘吃!不合罗辑 谎缪到极点!

骗骗无知的小孩和安娣还可以! :lol::lol::lol:

Watching the 2hr edition now. Can't help staring at Yaowenlong's nipple and his abdominal. He looks kind of sexy...

The duck farm scene earlier was pretty nice... anyone caught a glimpse of it?

Watching the 2hr edition now. Can't help staring at Yaowenlong's nipple and his abdominal. He looks kind of sexy...

The duck farm scene earlier was pretty nice... anyone caught a glimpse of it?

His nips and abdominal nice mehhhhhhhh? LOL

YEah I caught the duck farm scene!!! So many ducksssssssssssssssss!

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.