Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

Cum4U : I m chn50 171 69 and average mascular. Glasses with thin moustache. Looking for someone who just really loves sucking and deepthroating until

i cum in your mouth. Someone who loves to give and serve. Give me the ultimate pleasure as long as u can until i explode my hot juice down your throat. Looking forward to your tempting email. kool57man@hotmail.com

Hi, just to share. I get to know this guy. He loves to suck.

So one night, we decided to meet at fort rd. For those who have been the fort rd, there is a jogging path along the fort rd carpark. It was a very quiet night.

We walked down the jogging track. When it is considerably far enough, we begin to strip under a lamp post on the jogging track itself!!! And he begin working on my cock. When it has reached the climax, i noticed 2 guys walking this way. But I was about to cum and hate to give up. The 2 guys beging to stand there and watch. Then I cum alot and he swallow everything. As i see that it is going to rain soon, i decided to dress up and go. But the guy continue to stay behind. Later I learn from him that he sucked another hunk. I can't imagine I can be so daring but I love it esp being watched when someone is sucking me.

Manly, gym, rugged with 6 thick uc - looking to be sucked by stocky, meaty guys.

~ I usually write what's on my mind.  I am not soliciting for unnecessary comments from anyone who will take this opportunity to say I was rude to them on PM, or rejected their approach because of this and that etc. I might not write in long, accommodative sentences in PM.  My messages there are short and to the point, but that doesn't mean I am being nasty to you. Also, please do not be overly sensitive. If you say you want to meet for fun, but I tell you I don't want to waste your time, don't take it too hard.  Just like you can choose to approach me or don't, I have the right to choose as well, and there is no point lying to you that you are my type when you aren't. Not here to bicker - that's my point ~

It's not love if it doesn't hurt. If you don't want to hurt, don't love - str8biman (Oct 2016)

Sometimes we need to go through a thunderstorm before we are able to enjoy the beauty of a rainbow - str8biman (Nov 2016)

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. – Washington Irving

Everyone is searching for love all the time

Yet love is like mist hovering in the humid sky – Zurri

Guest man_chub
34 chn 168 62 in east seeking to be suck/suck...both ways. preferably mature stocky to chubby guys. email me@cosmo74@gmail.com

I like your stats, can we get to know each other. New in this site just get to see this, hope I am not too late. I am in my late 30s, 170, 95 top. Email me man_chub@live.com.sg :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Guest -superoctober-
Hi.

I'm new here. 29 168 58 mly guy. Looking for people who like to be BJ by me. Also looking for BF if possible.

Hi,chn/42/160/52 like to be BJ by u, pls email if keen: kingvox@yahoo.com

21yo bi curios boy here. wants to know what's it's like to suck and be sucked. might want to try fxxking a guy too. not too hairy please. someone around my age would be good. Need to be very discreet. email me at totame@hotmail.co.uk

Guest Anonymous

Astonisingly 6 pages for oral sex.

Not sure if you guys are pretty serious or joking

take a piece of advise.....

Oral sex has high chance of spreading STD / STI / Even HIV

Infact it is an easier form of spreading if someone is carrying it

Whats even worse, you dont know if you are carrying it

It can be serious ciminal offence if someone proves that you are the cause of the spread

You guys dont know what sort of slut u r meeting....

they could be simply genuine cases always practice safe sex and dont hop onto bed with any tom dick or harry

There are some i know practically resides in sauna for quickie and have sex with strangers each day

So i hope you guys dont bump into the latter group! :thumb:

Regards

me chn49 171 68 slightly mascular....looking for someone who loves to please cock....sucking and deepthroating slowly. Love to cum in your mouth.

Love to sniff poppers when u are giving me the sexual pleasure. Email me and tell me how u would give me the ultimate oral pleasure.

kool57man@hotmail.com

Wow !!!

I really like deepthroating for uncles or meaty guys. Also like to be fxxked in the mouth.

If the session is very hot, gagging and choking can be a real turn on!

SP

sometime this month, i met up with a couple of guys.

we were quite into our little fun already and was waiting for the other top guy to arrive.

at that point la one of the guys was already quite turned on and decided to take turn and suck me.

i like the way he uses his warm mouth and tongue to suck and massage my cock. he was high on p****** so i told him i wanna deep throat him. he kept moaning and tried to initiate by pushing his head as close to my crotch.

he gagged and can feel his reflex reaction and he pushed his head away.

he took another sniff from the b***** and give me one more deep one... this time really felt my cock head pushed all the way into his throat. i told him i wanna be rough with him. he just moaned so i took it as a yes... i slowly pushed it in and out. and give another deep thrust. he gagged and pushed me away so hard. i thought i hurt him. but between the gagging and coughing, he almost immediately took my cock and stuff into his mouth again.

it was pure heaven for me. i said some rough words and that time i thrust like nobody's business feeling the whole cock head go past his throat. he was gagging but pulled my crotch towards his face. i tell you... i could have just cummed in his mouth but another guy wanna take turn and suck me. too bad the few pics i took with my nokia 2mp was too dark... anyway too shiok to bother...

what phone actually pretty good for taking pics at night ah? there wasn't much lighting when we did it. and i hate the night modes on most camera phones cos it always ends up blurry...

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

Guest -superoctober-
Wow !!!

I really like deepthroating for uncles or meaty guys. Also like to be fxxked in the mouth.

If the session is very hot, gagging and choking can be a real turn on!

SP

chn/42/155/50, pls email king69sg@yahoo.com.sg

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic