Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

23 minutes ago, juztop1978 said:

39 chinese 175 72 pure top, regular swimmer with broad shoulders built, seeking someone younger to have committed bj fun regularly. I'm an executive with own place in the area of bukit merah / redhill / qtown. If you enjoyed a lot of slow blowing, kissing and cuddling, we would click.

Sorry, no offence but, not interested in Malays and Indians. Also not interested in effeminates, smokers drug abusers, older guys (+3 years old is ok) and chubs.

:D:D Just say la that if i see you and see myself looking in mirror you are in ,else thanks for comimg....:pimp:

Edited by JamesAdmas
57 minutes ago, juztop1978 said:

39 chinese 175 72 pure top, regular swimmer with broad shoulders built, seeking someone younger to have committed bj fun regularly. I'm an executive with own place in the area of bukit merah / redhill / qtown. If you enjoyed a lot of slow blowing, kissing and cuddling, we would click.

Sorry, no offence but, not interested in Malays and Indians. Also not interested in effeminates, smokers drug abusers, older guys (+3 years old is ok) and chubs.

Might as well u say which type u after. No need to say all that unnecessary info :yuk:

1 hour ago, juztop1978 said:

Honestly, as troubling as most posts in this forum have superficially-angled posts on here, this is one of those that truly takes the cake. You may be more than 10 years older than I am, but I feel no shame in telling a truly bigoted 40-year-old to grow up. "Sorry, no offence" actually means you mean to offend while needing to show face like someone attempting to be likeable. 

I mean it when I say "grow up". 

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic