Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

Str8/bi manly discreet.

178 77 chn gym, nice tool. For meaty to chubs to suck only...

~ I usually write what's on my mind.  I am not soliciting for unnecessary comments from anyone who will take this opportunity to say I was rude to them on PM, or rejected their approach because of this and that etc. I might not write in long, accommodative sentences in PM.  My messages there are short and to the point, but that doesn't mean I am being nasty to you. Also, please do not be overly sensitive. If you say you want to meet for fun, but I tell you I don't want to waste your time, don't take it too hard.  Just like you can choose to approach me or don't, I have the right to choose as well, and there is no point lying to you that you are my type when you aren't. Not here to bicker - that's my point ~

It's not love if it doesn't hurt. If you don't want to hurt, don't love - str8biman (Oct 2016)

Sometimes we need to go through a thunderstorm before we are able to enjoy the beauty of a rainbow - str8biman (Nov 2016)

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. – Washington Irving

Everyone is searching for love all the time

Yet love is like mist hovering in the humid sky – Zurri

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest guest
34 chn 168 62 in east seeking to be suck/suck...both ways. preferably mature stocky to chubby guys. email me@cosmo74@gmail.com

How can I get intouch with you? I am a chubby guy aged 32

hey there,I would really love to suck you.

Where and how to contact you?

You need to have a place (I am in the East) as I dun hv place.

Prefer to be lean or sporty fit.

Can suck for hours (e.g. 2 hours), I can hold for 4-5 hours

Non-curve hard dick, most important i m disease free so not to worry, hope you are clean as well.

PM me if keen with your pix / contact / address :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic