Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

24/178/75 Chinese Bi Top, staying in Tampines, looking for somebody to suck me good.

PM me to hook up ;)

Hi there

I am 30 170 70 tanned manly discreet flex btm...seeking discreet buddy for oral fun in tamp too. Keen? mail me at eastpak2007@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
Looking to be sucked. i m rugged musc.

My sucker should be :

- stocky, meaty to chub. NO LEAN GUYS

- manly and not sissy

Me as what u expected....will like to meet u for good time....any contact for a quickies....?

Guest stocky guy
24/178/75 Chinese Bi Top, staying in Tampines, looking for somebody to suck me good.

PM me to hook up ;)

Hope to meet up with u....any contact email or nos.....thks....

Stocky Chinese straight acting 38 1.7 75....

Guest stckychub
29 bi chn athletic gym-fit, married

seeks mind-blowing bj .

bighungcock@gmail.com

hi there...am keen to suck n give u a gb blow..i am 30 non chn staying in woodlands...i love to suck chn cock

email me at xbeast78@yahoo.com.sg

• 2 weeks later...
i like mine to be sucked. seeking sucker to suck me... 24 chn 165 53 stay boon lay. I would like to try fxxking a guy also cos I have never fxxk a guy before.. preferably below 31. my swim trunk bod pic

Hi, I am Paul, 31 this yr. I am 1.83m, 75kg, gym-fit and straight-acting. Would definitely love 2 suck u. I am a very gd sucker and I can gaurantee it will be yr best session u ever had. I am a gd fxxker too.Would love 2 be fxxked by u. So contact me at my hp: 96325427 Paul. I hv place.

Hope 2 hear from u soon.

Cheers

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
I m keen to suck u regularly

Can u stop doing that on every topic? Its fxxking annoying, idiot! The answer is NO, NO ONE wants to be sucked by u!

Gachi please do sometin already!

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest -Xplorer-

Hi. Chinese decent manly, 35/182/76 seeks discreet mutual blowjob buddy occasionally, hope to seek working professionals and executives. Prefer actual meetup to assess mutual likings and not into pics exchange. Please email with personal stats, thanks.

chn_guyy@yahoo.com.sg

I m str8/bi manly discreet. Rugged musc broad shouldered. Prefer manly stocky meaty to chubby guys to suck me. If you are interested to suck a nice straight, smooth, thick and good-sized dick, please contact me. If you are slim, please don't contact, as I don't want to waste your time.

~ I usually write what's on my mind.  I am not soliciting for unnecessary comments from anyone who will take this opportunity to say I was rude to them on PM, or rejected their approach because of this and that etc. I might not write in long, accommodative sentences in PM.  My messages there are short and to the point, but that doesn't mean I am being nasty to you. Also, please do not be overly sensitive. If you say you want to meet for fun, but I tell you I don't want to waste your time, don't take it too hard.  Just like you can choose to approach me or don't, I have the right to choose as well, and there is no point lying to you that you are my type when you aren't. Not here to bicker - that's my point ~

It's not love if it doesn't hurt. If you don't want to hurt, don't love - str8biman (Oct 2016)

Sometimes we need to go through a thunderstorm before we are able to enjoy the beauty of a rainbow - str8biman (Nov 2016)

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. – Washington Irving

Everyone is searching for love all the time

Yet love is like mist hovering in the humid sky – Zurri

I m str8/bi manly discreet. Rugged musc broad shouldered. Prefer manly stocky meaty to chubby guys to suck me. If you are interested to suck a nice straight, smooth, thick and good-sized dick, please contact me. If you are slim, please don't contact, as I don't want to waste your time.

hey...i'm late 30s/chn/173/72kg (not sure if it fit your bill), interested to connect with you.

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic