Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

HI I am 40/1.75/68kg smooth Gymfit Chn top, 6.5 uc str8 up, trim pubic clean, seek lean muscular or muscular mature or young guy who enjoy giving me a long blow job (preferably 2 hours or more.. my record was 8 hours). You can be sure to get my hard erection throughout if u can suck well.. Would be good if u can host msg me if u are keen.

Edited by tong2
I m str8/bi manly discreet. Rugged musc broad shouldered. Prefer manly stocky meaty to chubby guys to suck me. If you are interested to suck a nice straight, smooth, thick and good-sized dick, please contact me. If you are slim, please don't contact, as I don't want to waste your time.

Hi there, I am looking for discreet fun and a friend too, I am 43,172,75kg mix race so if you are interested to know me then hope to hear from you thru pvt

Guest benkamal
would like to be suck...play around.......chn 24,180,80, bi, have gf .....staying in east area...looking for discreet and straight acting........around my age less than 35 ....PM me

Hi there I am 33 170 75 tanned manly str8 lkg in the east(tamp). Discreet bi seeking regular oral buddy. my email and msn eastpak2007@hotmail.com

Guest Stocky guy
I m str8/bi manly discreet. Rugged musc broad shouldered. Prefer manly stocky meaty to chubby guys to suck me. If you are interested to suck a nice straight, smooth, thick and good-sized dick, please contact me. If you are slim, please don't contact, as I don't want to waste your time.

How to contact u.....any email ....?

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic