Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

Hey guys..Male 21 here..Looking to earn more extra cash

Slim build huge dick..HAHA.

Im a malay mic chn peranakan aniway

Ht 165 Wt 53

If Have do txt me at nine four five zero seven four one four

or mail me at attackoftheunderwear@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Manhunt6

I'm out of touch practicing my blowjob skills. Would love to suck guys off and give them pleasure. Want nothing in return except your feedback and if you like my regular commitment of my mouth to your dick.

I am a mature cauc guy and love to both give and receive oral. I have a big cock, shaved and uncut. I am going to Shogun Club Saturday 12th between 5 and 6pm. I will be in the group area on second floor if anyone wants to play. I dont mind people watching or joining in for MMM, so normally I am open and do not go in the private booths.

HI, m chn52 171 68, manly and slightly mascular. Looking for chn/mly who loves to serve and giving pleasure sucking and deepthroating me dry.

So sorry i m not into anal nor i suck. email me optimum_69on@hotmail.com. Hope u got pl cos i dont have. Thanks.

love to suck muscular guy. email me"bennynick@live.com.sg"

Guest evoimperium

hi,

im a 18 year old bi chinese, 182cm 65kg. tanned and lean. i like to give and take, suck and be sucked.

seeking someone near my age. i dont have place but dont mind public if u dont have one. toilet etc. im in the east btw.

IF there's more than a bj, im a top. wink*

add me on msn exchange pic and see how it goes. dont wait.

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic