Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I always willing to give someone a great blowjob. Message me if interested. Or u can always look for me in Shogun. Usually there on Fri and/or Saturdays. I'm 30 168 60 mly. Have a sucksuck day.

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

am curious how's the feeling of being blow by guy. anyone?

no place, stay at east side.

21/chn/174/58

email me at curiousguy21@hotmail.com, hopefully with your picture and details would be better.

prefer age 21-25 only.

5 is so early :/ how long you planning to stay?

i was hoping to get a little intoxicated before coming over but i suppose i can do that after :)

Sure no problem. Get intoxicated...i'll be there till next morning...Look out for me wearing a yellow rubber necklace.

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

Guest -nature69-
would love to be deep throated by mature chubs :P hee 26 176 68 chn

Want me to deep throat u deep n cum hot milk, wanna try do drop me a email at nature6969@hotmail.com

Guest -nature69-
24 chn 179 89

Stocky meaty here.

Loves to get sucked. Don't mind doing it in public (i.e toilets)

Will suck too if attracted to the person.

Anyone interested, give me a message.

i love to suck wanna try do email me at nature6969@hotmail.com

Alright so this is the first time I come across something like this, let's see.

Actually I should confess that I'm straight (I'm attached, yes), although I'm partial towards this community. So if you wanna know why the heck I'm even posting here...well, I guess it's really because I'm curious about this. Yeah that's really all there is to it.

About me...let's see, I'm Chinese, I'm turning 25 soon, I'm about 175/60, I stay in the east. What else?

Ah yes, I think I'm uncircumcised (I honestly dunno whether I am or not =.=) but I pay attention to my personal hygiene ('cos I long for my girlfriend to blow me, and the last thing I need is to turn her off) so I think that isn't much of a problem. What this means is that I'll walk out on the spot if I find that things aren't to my liking, sorry.

So on to what I want: I think I'm looking for someone to blow me and get blown. Preferably someone around my age or younger. Preferably staying in the east too ('cos I don't wanna travel). Most importantly, a place with enough privacy. Oh, it'd be great if you're a first-timer or amateur, 'cos I might chicken out if I'm put with someone with vastly more experience (don't ask me why...maybe I'm shy, lol), but I guess this is a nice-to-have-but-not-absolutely-necessary criteria.

I should add that this is most likely going to be a one-time thing, or an ONS, to put it crudely. Reason? See above.

I can be reached via email, luchengfeng@live.com :)

(I hope this post was alright, hmm.)

Edited by luchengfeng
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic