Male HQ

Introducing Social Clubs in BW Forum

HendryTan

On 10/17/2018 at 8:26 AM, NewGuy said:

Dear GM's,

Please create a thread about how to use club and its functions.

Thank You.

Dear members,

I don't have a manual too and no one taught me how to do figure out what are the functions either.

If old uncle like me can learn new tricks, I am sure you can get something done, if you put in some effort in trying and don't expect everything to be put on the plate for you.

The most important part is to start fiddling with it, just like how you had fiddle with your KKJ and found out how shiok it was. 

Enjoy!

Thank you Mods. I just set up a club for Penang Gay Guys and visitors to set up social activities, chat and meet up.

It's called Penang Butterfly Club so  that if we have a party at a restaurant or hotel, for example, the backdrop will look more discrete. Hopefully we can start a more active social scene in Penang.

I have a couple of questions -

How do I publicise the club and post a link to it for people interested to join?

How do I get on to the Club Forum?

It would be nice to set up a Christmas get-together for everyone interested.

Edited by xiandarkthorne

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

We should definitely have a chill (not the chill cf chill) drinking club so that people from Singapore that comes down to Malaysia or people from Malaysia to Singapore can meet up and have drinks and chat. At the same time they can always meet and discuss on where to go what to do and what to eat !

1 hour ago, angel_dust said:

Well done mods, something other than sex for a change. 

Drinking is nice. Used to organize numerous sessions here.

Haha you never know the dangerous liaison between members in the club. Are you that naive?  

Well done mods anyways) 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Haha you never know the dangerous liaison between members in the club. Are you that naive?  

Well done mods anyways) 

Haha how dangerous and what has it got to do with me when I was just organizing drinking sessions ? End of the day, like-minded people came together and all are adults.

120px-Zoso.svg.png

• Bern featured this topic
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Well done mods anyways) 

BW is merely a platform to encourage sharing between members. If you feel you encountered anything dangerous or you have been harassed by another member, please feel free to report or you can simply block the member from contacting you.

5 hours ago, amplify said:

BW is merely a platform to encourage sharing between members. If you feel you encountered anything dangerous or you have been harassed by another member, please feel free to report or you can simply block the member from contacting you.

We all know what he’s talking haha.

Most of the time I closed one eye, sometimes both.

120px-Zoso.svg.png

8 hours ago, angel_dust said:

We all know what he’s talking haha.

Most of the time I closed one eye, sometimes both.

Haha yes angel dust.. I'm just actually saying no matter how sex will still pop up unless the member himself has his own stance. Agree with you)  peace) :clap:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Peter Tan
On 10/16/2018 at 8:46 PM, Nipoet said:

I'm waiting!

RHRuv0r - Imgur.jpg

Someone kind enough to teach me how to open this .jpg file on iPhone. I click it but could not open

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/17/2018 at 3:23 PM, Guest Guest said:

We should definitely have a chill (not the chill cf chill) drinking club so that people from Singapore that comes down to Malaysia or people from Malaysia to Singapore can meet up and have drinks and chat. At the same time they can always meet and discuss on where to go what to do and what to eat !

Yes please!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.