Male HQ

Some one became rich by illegal means - Should u report to authorities

Guest guest

After you hv help a friend, and more a millionaire, now turn his back against you , You happen to know skeleton in cabinet, some illegal ways that they got rich, do u inform authorities ?

Totally turned and ignore  u, unfriend u, cos u know too much ...should you inform authorities as whistle blower ?

59 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

After you hv help a friend, and more a millionaire, now turn his back against you , You happen to know skeleton in cabinet, some illegal ways that they got rich, do u inform authorities ?

Totally turned and ignore  u, unfriend u, cos u know too much ...should you inform authorities as whistle blower ?

Just do not get yourself burnt. As you did not mentioned what type of illegal stuff your former friend did you could be implicated as you know of his crime.

I adviae you to seek legal adviae before you proceed.

Kind of dislike people like you. 

11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

cant help but question you first. based on what u type, i gathered that if you remained his friend, you will help him keep his secret. now that you 2 aint friend, its time to turn against each other eh??

next, shouldnt a true friend gives genuine advices like dont engage in some criminal activities? but i bet you didnt do that while you are still his friend.

also, from what i can see, you are just finding ways to get back at him. dont go and pretend you are a good Samaritan now in the eyes of law.

noe.. here's what i think.. you should do something if his activities can result in harm for others.

11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

There is nothing bad in whistle blowing. Often it is a service to society.

In your case, make sure that this won't turn around against you and hurt you.

If you want to do it out of revenge, forget about it.

Do the same if you see any redeeming quality in your ex-friend.

But if not, whistle and make some noise, if possible anonymously.

Guest Says it all
On 10/19/2018 at 5:16 PM, Guest guest said:

Authority In Singapore?  You got to be kidding right?

Of course you must

You sound like an accessory to his illegal activities. Just saying...

Such people r better left alone.

Let alone being friends.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 9 months later...
Guest Missy

Most people when became rich doesn’t know to look back.

You didn't post the full story so it might be a bit hard to fully understand, but are his illegal activites harming you or other people? If yes, report. If not, leave him be.

Just because someone turned his back against you and you're no longer friends with him doesn't mean you have to seek revenge. As yourself what your true intentions are behind reporting to the authorities.

Be the bigger person here.

Guest Guest

Without knowing what happened between you and him and what he is doing, I will say better don't.

Based on what you are saying it's more like a revenge to this ungrateful friend rather than for doing justice.
By reporting him you might need to be involved in a long period of investigation and if you are part of his dealings in the beginning you will definitely get implicated.

He will get into trouble someday if he carry on with his illegal dealings and if it happens that he is so well prepared that he hide his skeletons well, even when u whistle blow him he will not get into trouble. He will get you into trouble instead.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.