Male HQ

Zero1 no contract Unlimited Data $13.90 200mins 200SMS

keyboard

Have you guys seen this virtual mobile telco? (those of the likes of circles etc).

https://zero1.sg/plans

Will there be more of these telcos popping up with the soon new 4th telco in Singapore at the end of this year?

They are offering,

1GB (no speed limit) to unlimited (cap at network congestion) for $9.90 (1st 6mths) $13.90 after (sign up before 31 oct 2018).

3GB to unlimited for $29.99

200 mins outgoing, free incoming, free caller-id, 200 SMS.

They seem to be running off SingTel's network, though voice calls likely will be VOIP instead of voice with their 5.35cents/min rate.

*For your data consumption, you will enjoy 1GB/3GB worth of data at 4G speed and thereafter, your internet speed will be managed and optimised. We have tested the managed speed on popular applications such as WhatsApp, emails, Facebook, Instagram, Spotify and Youtube and for common usage, the apps will work normally. This move is to ensure that every customer will be able to enjoy the best-shared resources. We do not recommend viewing of videos at 720p or higher for the 1GB To Unlimited plan.

• 7 months later...

Might be time to switch....but the "unlimited data" is a bit unclear. So if a lot of users how will it affect the speed/stability? Anyone tried?

M1's stable 30 gb plan with free flow weekend data still sounds like a better deal. Am still a Circle Life user patiently awaiting their response.

image.thumb.png.a26ef1a65f1573af535ab46d76f80b74.png

Edited by BlowsNwhistles

• 8 months later...
On 2/24/2020 at 11:32 AM, Since u r here said:

Circle is using M1network, Gomo is by Singtel ...
Now have giga and many more 

Which have u used?
https://giga.com.sg/?utm_medium=Display&utm_source=FBIG&utm_content=ao_&utm_campaign=GBalwaysonFEB20PER

i need packaes that gives more of data

Would you happen to know who is giga under/what network they use?

my experience with unlimited data on myrepublic - almost cry father and mother sibei slow in getting picture on grindr, carousel and news. I have to share with tpg but same same if mrt tunnel...total demise to the digital world.

some idiot ask me to change a higher spec phone but beginning sibei fast but back to square one. 

so i have to re train myself not to heavy depend on mobile - close my eye, listen to music and do some soul searching.

now i learn to observe others behaviour, play sudoku, enjoy scenery views and blank blank mind.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.