Male HQ

Mobile Legends Bang Bang

Clement

Hey guys,

I've been playing MLBB for some time now and i realized it is easier to play if the team was right there beside you. It is so much easier to communicate and plan ambushes. 
So was wondering on others take on this. Have been getting lots of not to say "noob" teammates but you get the point. How is everyone else game going?

In-spite of that note, was wondering if anyone would be willing to meet up for a gaming sesh, and where would be best?? 

all-heroes-qoutes-story-mobile-legends-posciety.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Actually there is a thread for MLBB already. As for me i dont mind meeting up with guys during the weekends to play together but i mostly use bluestack to play MLBB on PC so my skill in hp will be slightly weaker. If i know the person well enough i might even invite him to my house to play together since i use PC to play much easier for me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 3:29 AM, yoyo74 said:

Actually there is a thread for MLBB already. As for me i dont mind meeting up with guys during the weekends to play together but i mostly use bluestack to play MLBB on PC so my skill in hp will be slightly weaker. If i know the person well enough i might even invite him to my house to play together since i use PC to play much easier for me.

That's cool, what roles do you play? I mean if you don't want to we can always start from playing with each other online without even meeting first. Then we will gradually expand from there. You can always start by adding my MLBB ID : 76793133.
Cheers and game on. :D

On 11/21/2018 at 1:41 PM, Clement said:

That's cool, what roles do you play? I mean if you don't want to we can always start from playing with each other online without even meeting first. Then we will gradually expand from there. You can always start by adding my MLBB ID : 76793133.
Cheers and game on. :D

i clicked followed on your id, you can message me when u see me online. My id is 184822083

10 hours ago, zac89 said:

can add me too: ID 312861519 :D

Cant find your id. i think i just followed and message everyone that give their MLBB id here.

11 hours ago, forrest234 said:

can add me! ID: 117464745

added u and send u message in the game too

Maybe we should make a line group more easier to contact and play together

On 12/17/2018 at 10:17 PM, yoyo74 said:

Maybe we should make a line group more easier to contact and play together

Yeah fo sure, that be cool. Then we can start our own squad in ML

djholler199458 is my line ID

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 11:45 PM, Oracle said:

Any guys playing mlbb? I’m more of a mage and support.

Have you join our line group yet?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2019 at 12:48 AM, yoyo74 said:

Have you join our line group yet?

Are you guys still playing?
Can add me if you need healer.. as I only play Rafaela
I like to play classic as i'm a casual bang banger. Rank stresses me out! 
My MLBB ID: 85559056

Thanks!

That awkward moment when you say goodbye and then walk in the same direction...

16 minutes ago, analogous said:

Thanks!

do you have line id so i can add u to chat group

11 hours ago, analogous said:

Thanks!

If you play Rafaela, you should play Estes too

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2019 at 2:39 PM, B-rabbit said:

Any active Epic Players? ID 43454348 (EnoshimaJunko)

I am Epic player too. My id is 184822083 (Meteorburst). Mainly use Angela in epic rank fight. By the way are you using line? There is a line group for us aj guys for this game which i can add u if u want. I normally wont join strangers for rank fight unless i am being contacted through line or watsapp

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2019 at 4:23 AM, yoyo74 said:

I am Epic player too. My id is 184822083 (Meteorburst). Mainly use Angela in epic rank fight. By the way are you using line? There is a line group for us aj guys for this game which i can add u if u want. I normally wont join strangers for rank fight unless i am being contacted through line or watsapp

No wonder after adding you no reply. ahahahahahahahas

Feel free to add me, ID is queenofassyria

Edited by B-rabbit

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2019 at 4:23 AM, yoyo74 said:

Hmm I’m a mythic player. My ID is 17105157 (YourMother) -.- yes that’s my nick. Mainly using Rafaela only in rank. Are there any group chat still on or anything ? :)  totally hate playing with strangers. 

On 5/21/2019 at 3:09 AM, Eugeneie said:

Hmm I’m a mythic player. My ID is 17105157 (YourMother) -.- yes that’s my nick. Mainly using Rafaela only in rank. Are there any group chat still on or anything ? :)  totally hate playing with strangers. 

Rafaela? lol, what build?

On 5/21/2019 at 3:09 AM, Eugeneie said:

yes there is a line group chat for mobile legend. Wats your line id so i can add you in

18 hours ago, Eugeneie said:

My line id: eugeneie

Send u invitation to line group already

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hallo! Is the group thing still active? I'm an all rounder so I can play any role (though now I'm fixated on wanwan.) Line id is Jackomaki and in-game Is is 37257757

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to join you guys! I am in a squad with my secondary school friends but they are damn inactive so I am looking for more people to play with. Former mythic, now Epic after season ended recently. 

I main Valir, over 1000 matches. 
also use Hanabi, Gui, Diggie and some tanks.

Do add me please. ID: 60686078, MasterofMage

line id: madeye00

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 10:24 PM, Clement said:

Hello Legends, 
I have created a group on Line so feel free to drop by and add your good self to the group. 
Invite Link : https://line.me/R/ti/g/VLOk475JgF

Welcome one and all. 

My line id is ktcw. I can't seem to add myself into the chat.

MLBB Id: 245266394 (Kraig)

I mainly use Zhask in rank, but play mostly brawl. Am ok with Zhask, Vale, Clint and Diggie

I just started playing Mobile Legends and Super War about a couple of weeks ago. I'm such a noob haha

TBH I was only playing Brawl Stars since a year ago and thought I'd try ML since people have been playing this one for some time now and it's pretty popular. It's quite addicting I must say haha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.