Male HQ

Beware of Scammers in Fridae / Grindr /Jackd / Growlr / Blue / Tinder / Google Hangouts apps etc. (compiled)

Guest victim

3 minutes ago, Anon111 said:

Claimed he is macaunese but i thinkis is mainlander. Invite to playforex

Ahhh! So it has happened for you too. Interesting. I'd love to know why a ton of Mainland China Chinese scammers are looking to con Malaysians. 

3 hours ago, notd said:

Ahhh! So it has happened for you too. Interesting. I'd love to know why a ton of Mainland China Chinese scammers are looking to con Malaysians. 

Choose they looking for Jho Lo money. 

4 hours ago, notd said:

Because they are desperate losers... nasty, vile scammers. 

Guest Same Encounter

Same encounter on Blued app too in Singapore. Location in China but still messaged me. He asked for my Line and WeChat. I jokingly asked if he was a scammer, he immediately scolded me and blocked me on the app. Another asked for my photo but when I refused, also scolded me. I scolded him to go back to his country. Seems he reported me to app and I got a warning from the app. Hahaha! Be careful everyone! 

• 1 month later...

Be careful now there are people disguise as gay and Asking your phone number and photos and address. After you do dirty talk with him afew days later someone disguise as family will call you and threaten to report to police... 

Edited by achul

Guest Guest List

Have encountered this before with a guy whom I knew from a gay dating app.

First few days, we chatted normally. He claimed that he was working overseas and wanted to send me a present. And asked me for my address. Of course, I was uncomfortable with it and told him so. And he said that why make it so difficult to know each other and blah blah blah.... But I don't anyhow give my address to people whom I've never met before, let alone friends whom I've known for a number of years. In the end, I didn't give him my address. Then I blocked him as I saw his profile nearby (he was supposed to be overseas). 

TLDR, old saying still rings true, don't give your address/personal particulars/bank accounts to strangers. 

Last week i chat with someone in hornet.. He approach me first.. Then ask for phone number.. We chatted on whatsapp.. Later he ask my house location luckily i didnt give.... I feel strange after talking with him.. He juat like want me to start talking dirty first... He said he dont understand... 

A few days later someone call me said he was the guy father. He said he know my address and want to report police because i harrass his son... I just cut the line cause i dont even share where i stay with him

13 hours ago, achul said:

Last week i chat with someone in hornet.. He approach me first.. Then ask for phone number.. We chatted on whatsapp.. Later he ask my house location luckily i didnt give.... I feel strange after talking with him.. He juat like want me to start talking dirty first... He said he dont understand... 

A few days later someone call me said he was the guy father. He said he know my address and want to report police because i harrass his son... I just cut the line cause i dont even share where i stay with him

Rule number two, never give your full address.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 7/6/2019 at 8:30 AM, blueday said:

When I was in London, some guy from Grindr sent me a link to go online to pay for a verification (5-10pounds?) that you are gay and had not committed any crime before meeting?

His reason being someone had robbed him with a gun pointed to his head before.

Not sure if that is a scam?

Recently encountered a number of similar acts, usually dashing ang mo who are very accommodating and will sweet talk you into believing that he is genuine. Then he will pop the question, asking if you have some LTGQ Ssafe finder account erc for safety purpose. Be careful.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:23 PM, justanotherme said:

Recently encountered a number of similar acts, usually dashing ang mo who are very accommodating and will sweet talk you into believing that he is genuine. Then he will pop the question, asking if you have some LTGQ Ssafe finder account erc for safety purpose. Be careful.

Yes, the website looks genuine indeed. Thankfully I was rational to know its a scam. Be careful :)

Sounds like prostitution with extra steps. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

• 2 weeks later...

SCAM ALERT!!!

Recently, there has been a new love scam sydicate from China targetting Singaporean gay men on social app like Grindr and Jack'd etc.

These people uses the picture of attractive young men to lure gay men to text them for a conversation on the app. If you ask to know them further, they will give you their Line or Wechat ID for you to add them.

During the conversation, they will appear to reciporate your affection. They will talk about work and then try to understand your background alittle too. Then slowly, when they think they have got your trust, they will then lead you to an investment opportunity -usually a website, an investment website or gambling website. They will tell you how they have made money from such investment and encourage you to try with small sum of money first. You may need to buy some bitcoin to exchange it into RMB for the investment. At first, you will seems to make some money. But, as you put in more money into the "Investment", you will realise that you will not be able to retreive your money back. At this time, these scammer will still appear to be your 'friend' or 'bf' telling you not to worry and ask you to speak to the customer service. The customer service will then ask you to put in more money (to reach to a certain target amount) before you can be allowed to retreive the rest of your investment money. Another way to further gain your trust, this so called friend will try to 'help' you out by loaning you or transferring some of his credit to your investment account and asking you to top up the rest yourself. Since this is a scam, if you put in more, all your hard earned money will be gone.

Remember they are a sydicate. That online lover of yours and the website operator and their customer service are all in carhoots with each other. 

Hope our fellow Singaporeans will be aware of this new love-money scam and not fall victim to it.

Edited by snowbeef

8 minutes ago, snowbeef said:

SCAM ALERT!!!

Recently, there has been a new love scam sydicate from China targetting Singaporean gay men on social app like Grindr and Jack'd etc.

These people uses the picture of attractive young men to lure gay men to text them for a conversation on the app. If you ask to know them further, they will give you their Line or Wechat ID for you to add them.

During the conversation, they will appear to reciporate your affection. They will talk about work and then try to understand your background alittle too. Then slowly, when they think they have got your trust, they will then lead you to an investment opportunity -usually a website, an investment website or gambling website. They will tell you how they have made money from such investment and encourage you to try with small sum of money first. You may need to buy some bitcoin to exchange it into RMB for the investment. At first, you will seems to make some money. But, as you put in more money into the "Investment", you will realise that you will not be able to retreive your money back. At this time, these scammer will still appear to be your 'friend' or 'bf' telling you not to worry and ask you to speak to the customer service. The customer service will then ask you to put in more money (to reach to a certain target amount) before you can be allowed to retreive the rest of your investment money. Another way to further gain your trust, this so called friend will try to 'help' you out by loaning you or transferring some of his credit to your investment account and asking you to top up the rest yourself. Since this is a scam, if you put in more, all your hard earned money will be gone.

Remember they are a sydicate. That online lover of yours and the website operator and their customer service are all in carhoots with each other. 

Hope our fellow Singaporeans will be aware of this new love-money scam and not fall victim to it.

Thanks. 

Hope you are not a victim. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, snowbeef said:

SCAM ALERT!!!

The trick is to ask just one question ; "ai sio gan mai?"

That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Period. 

• 2 weeks later...

Lately there’s a scam targeting young ppl. 

In whatsapp, 

A package sent to your address contained Money which is against the rule.

A fine ( in bitcoin ) must be paid or else they will report police saying Money Laundering has occurred. A time frame was set to pay before they take action against receiver.
Please report police if you received such scam.

what other scam have you encounter ?

• G_M changed the title to What other scam have you encounter ?

Police warn of Internet love scams involving fake parcels

SINGAPORE - More than half of the Internet love scam cases reported last year involved scammers claiming to have sent parcels containing luxury items or large sums of money to their victims, the police said on Friday (March 1).

At least $27.5 million were lost through Internet love scams last year. Police said that at least 59 per cent of the 660 cases reported involved parcel scams.

The police said the scammers' accomplices would contact the victims and claim that the parcels had been detained for inspection by the authorities.

The scammers posed as staff members of a courier company or from government agencies.

The victims, who had typically befriended scammers online and developed relationships with them, were told they were required to transfer or remit money to local or foreign bank accounts to release the parcels.

The police said that the scammers gave fictitious reasons such as taxes, fines or anti-money laundering charges.

The victims were also threatened with the possibility of prosecution if they failed to send the money, the police added, noting that these were fraudulent claims.

The number of reported cases last year declined from the 826 in 2017 but the police said that Internet love scams remain a concern.

To avoid falling prey to these scams, the police advised the public to be careful when befriending strangers online.

They should also be wary when asked to send money to people they do not know.

If they receive a phone call with the caller demanding for payment to a bank account in relation to government fines or charges, they should remain calm and stop communicating with the caller immediately, as it is likely to be a scam.

Those with information on such scams may call the police hotline on 1800-255-0000 or submit information online at www.police.gov.sg/iwitness

A sweet lady called My father recently, the call was originating from  Hong kong. 

Saying that a random lucky draw was done in Hong Kong, involvement of all Chinese in SEA and his IC number was pick. 

They tried very hard to track down his phone number so that they could arrange for him to collect the price money of $20k.

They say he would have to go Hongkong personally to collect the money, however they could also arrange transfer with a service fee. Money had to be transferred to a local bank account then Price money would be transferred. He agreed to the arrangement. transferred $2k. Idiot !!

They sound so real an sincere in giving him the money such that when he didn’t receive the price money he want to fly to hongkong !!

The reason why people fall for scam is:

1.) greed (for money scam) 

2.) lonely (for love scam) 

3.) ignorant (targets on family members)

As long as u received text or calls from stranger,  just simply ignore and that is the best way to fight scam. Money and love don't fall from the sky. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest Neh Neh

The telephone scam to hook your personal info:

"Hi I'm from UOB Bank we would like to offer you 0 interest cash credit upto 20k no documents required to submit and will approve and disperse the 20k to you within 3 working days. Do you own any UOB account? What is your account no.? Your full name? NRIC? Address? Company? Occupation? Monthly salary?"

I didn't answer him. Just told him i no need.

3 hours ago, Wolf6969 said:

A sweet lady called My father recently, the call was originating from  Hong kong. 

Saying that a random lucky draw was done in Hong Kong, involvement of all Chinese in SEA and his IC number was pick. 

They tried very hard to track down his phone number so that they could arrange for him to collect the price money of $20k.

They say he would have to go Hongkong personally to collect the money, however they could also arrange transfer with a service fee. Money had to be transferred to a local bank account then Price money would be transferred. He agreed to the arrangement. transferred $2k. Idiot !!

They sound so real an sincere in giving him the money such that when he didn’t receive the price money he want to fly to hongkong !!

How old is he?

34 minutes ago, Guest Neh Neh said:

The telephone scam to hook your personal info:

"Hi I'm from UOB Bank we would like to offer you 0 interest cash credit upto 20k no documents required to submit and will approve and disperse the 20k to you within 3 working days. Do you own any UOB account? What is your account no.? Your full name? NRIC? Address? Company? Occupation? Monthly salary?"

I didn't answer him. Just told him i no need.

In this case, i will ask, u r uob y u donno my particulars?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I regularly receive WhatsApp or sms massages offering loans. I block the sender every time but they just kept coming back with new phone numbers. I reported these in the spf website but no actions seem to be taken. Anyone else face the same problems?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 11:10 PM, snowbeef said:

SCAM ALERT!!!

Thanks for sharing

mky

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ASHAMED
On 12/30/2019 at 11:10 PM, snowbeef said:

SCAM ALERT!!!

i was the victim, it still hurts when i think about it, totally ashamed of myself since then.

• 4 weeks later...

I was targeted by at least 10 of these scammers. In different apps 

1. They never’ll never meet up in person. 

2. The investment product seem legal but the return seem too good to be true. There’s always a master investment guru who can time the market.

3. Transfer of money is always to a personal account. Never a company account.

Play along then report Police when they sent those deposits account. 

Guest Guest

I matched with a Chinese guy on Tinder, who told me he is from 大陆 (a derogatory word which is used by Hong Konger or Taiwanese). Once we moved the conversation to Line, he unmatched me on Tinder. Super good looking and out of my league, but somehow showed keen interest to know me as friends. After a while, he’d subtly tell me about his day like he needs to check the stock market at night or to manage the cryptocurrency. He got angry when I implied that he is a scammer and questioned my sincerity in making friends. Anyway he lost interest in chatting after I told him I make 3K a month. LOL!

大陆 is not a derogatory word. It's just a term the chinese islanders use to refer the chinese mainlanders.

The hawaians refer the USA residents as mainlanders too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Imaging I go China and got con by a chinese driver using his car as a taxi. 

People in Japan are so much honest, at least they tell you the taxi is expensive! 

So whenever I receiver call speaking Mandarin, I just hang up, No need to think!

Incidence - DBS call me speaking mandarin? hang up!

DHL call me speaking mandarin, asked him to speak english, he hung up! LOL

Guest 泰勒你婆乐死
5 hours ago, fab said:

大陆 is not a derogatory word. It's just a term the chinese islanders use to refer the chinese mainlanders.

The hawaians refer the USA residents as mainlanders too.

是呗

咋都是炎黄子孙。。。

大陆和下番仔同一家亲勒

Some ppl r just v butthurt. 

Jap is derogatory.

Chin is derogatory.

Negro is derogatory.

Aussie is derogatory.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Tyler nipples
15 hours ago, fab said:

Some ppl r just v butthurt. 

Jap is derogatory.

Chin is derogatory.

Negro is derogatory.

Aussie is derogatory.

是 chink

Chinkchinkchink

The chinese mans chain sounded when he mined in angmo lands last time

Please add Megook for Koreans to the list. Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest Smooth

Most are fake accounts whose motive is to retrieve personal info or cheat money from idiots but there are a few who legitimate selling sex for money to pay for rent due to jobless. Anyone met before and how did it went?

• 2 weeks later...

They all say the same thing. You don't need to take long to know what they are after. And yes they are All looking for 'long term realationship'. Like real only. 

I don't even wanna waste time chatting w them. "LTR? Well not keen"

Edited by Leanmeat

Ask them to show their 

Long

Thick

Ramrod

first.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Balestier said:

Easy to download from internet

Yes one showed me few dick pics which 1 of them I find v familiar like I saw somewhere. And it doesn't really matter if it's real. Even it's real, they will say they not into fun. They want LTR. So even real also you wont get to play.  No need waste time asking for more pics.

• G_M changed the title to Beware of Scammers in Fridae / Grindr /Jackd / Growlr / Blue / Tinder / Google Hangouts apps etc. (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.