Male HQ

Why so many gay men pretend to be straight

Guest Confused

Guest Malaysians again

Lower ses gays like to do that in public. With their colleagues. Then the gay looking one will try to hit up on you when his colleague is not around by making prolonged friendly eye contact and blatantly admiring you, while you are browsing. Then when you make purchase he will suddenly come over and kpo by looking at the computer screen over the cashier’s shoulder when your membership details are flashed. I am talking about sales staff. Malaysian ones specifically. Something about their culture which is very unattractive, rude, kpo and lacking boundaries and discipline.

So irritating, when you obviously are not in need of assistance or interested in making small talk.

The camouflage thing with the colleague is really bloody pretentious.

Guest Lonely FT
4 minutes ago, Guest anything said:

most straight women also look at women. straight men could also look at men, right?

But they shouldn’t persist, when the other party is unhappy and not responding, right? Very rude and poor self discipline.

There are personal spaces around everyone that needs to be respected. Boundaries are important for some people, no? Sadly many malaysian sales staffs are slutty and have never learned personal boundary in their whole lives growing up.

Guest Another lonely FT?

I could easily picture some of those malaysian female sales staff prowling the streets in geylang with flowy hair in plastiky low cut dresses. Their demeanors are textbook examples of low class and tastelessness.

Like how the song goes: a bitch is the female version of a hustler. And a hungry one at that too.

1 hour ago, Guest Confused said:

In public, they will talk about dating girls at clubs with their buddies, but on their own they will also stare and try to get close to guys.

Very confusing?

I had a client talk about massage by woman. I talk about man to man massage. Lose him suddenly. Haha different frequency, wrong interest. I'm too real, too transparent. Sigh
No choice. Need to pretend a bit.

Guest Troublesome females

Malaysian low ses female sale staffs often act tacky forgetting they are working in singapore’s non-red light districts, looking out of place like sore thumbs.

Guest Details
6 minutes ago, share said:

I had a client talk about massage by woman. I talk about man to man massage. Lose him suddenly. Haha different frequency, wrong interest. I'm too real, too transparent. Sigh
No choice. Need to pretend a bit.

You actually mentioned the words “man to man massage” to him? So transparent indeed.

But actually, there are man to man massages for straight men too? No?

Guest Staff no QC

Lascivious and trashy people like to work in shops where hip, young, cool and good looking people shop.

Especially cheap malaysian foreign labour.

That is the problem.

Many of them gays and females are real lonely, slutty and shameless when working overseas.

28 minutes ago, Guest Details said:

You actually mentioned the words “man to man massage” to him? So transparent indeed.

But actually, there are man to man massages for straight men too? No?

Man that are straight like an arrow normally don't go to man for massage. Esp naked.
Even some unisex massage parlour, the lady recept find it weird if you ask for male therapist.
My gf shared with her male colleagues that I body scrub & massage by man. They start to talk. Makes her wonder...
Anyway, I still con't. Who cares? It's my bod.
I'm not so pretentious. Cannot because of them I let woman massage me all over right? Haha

Guest Wrong channel!
5 minutes ago, share said:

Man that are straight like an arrow normally don't go to man for massage. Esp naked.
Even some unisex massage parlour, the lady recept find it weird if you ask for male therapist.
My gf shared with her male colleagues that I body scrub & massage by man. They start to talk. Makes her wonder...
I'm not so pretentious. Cannot because of them I let woman massage me all over right? Haha

When i was in bangkok, i went into a massage place and was served by a female. She was appeared rude and aggressive before she even started and i asked for a change to a male. Ended up he was so gentle and polite. The boss wasn’t happy that i requested for a male. 

Sorry, no female is allowed in my temple. Lol

Guest Dun blend in will die meh
56 minutes ago, jiriki said:

Sometimes it’s just a matter of blending? If the group u r with are only interested in girls, and u talk abt guys, no common topic eh?

I am talking about situation when both are clearly gay, both talk about girls (in front of strangers), and then one if them attempts to cruise another guy.

In the scenario you mentioned, some gay guys even date girls to blend in. Not tedious meh?

3 hours ago, Guest not guest above said:

camoflage mah.

声 东 击 西。

delection tactics?

Survival modes.?

声东击西, indeed. Trying to create confusion for others. You are very smart!

Guest Kor and mei?
16 hours ago, fab said:

377a?

Also no need to pretend until like that what. Scully the date is platonic in nature, only others assume it must be BGR.

Respect for privacy goes both ways. Most humans are unenlightened and not so polite.

19 hours ago, share said:

You actually told your colleague and gf the man for man massage is naked? 

I also cannot allow myself to be massaged by women. Tried but i totally just freaked out. Especially if the woman is some man hating bitch forced to become a masseuse. Eeek!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.