Male HQ

Aaron holistic wellness (facial & massage) @ Bukit Panjang

Dear BW members,

My name is Aaron and I am a new masseur located at Bukit PanjangI provide Holistic massage with quality massage oil, focusing on improving circulation of blood & lymph and relaxing superficial muscles. The main objective of the massage is to R E L A X the entire body, with other benefits like promoting better mood and sleep.

Rates:

please whataspp 87673697 for updated pricing (edited Apr 2021)

Operating hours:

Daily 

First appointment 11am

Last appointment 9pm

**Late night booking is subject to availability and surcharge applies.**

For appointments or enquiries, please feel free to WhatsApp 8767 3697.

My service will commence from 1 Nov 2018 (Thursday). Strictly by appointment only via WhatsApp.

Thank you and I look forward to serving you soon.

Edited by ak_pranava
update info

Had a massage with AK last night. Was greeted with a warm smile when I reached his place. He looks boyish and is cheerful. Very polite and welcoming which made me feel good. He has a lean bod so that is a plus.

His house was clean and nicely decorated. Took a quick shower and the 90min starts. The room temperature was just nice. Not too cold. There was soothing background music as well. The massage was done on a big bed on the floor.

Massage style was swedish with long strokes. It was towards the softer side. However there was certain parts which he incorporated firm strokes. Massage on the butt and inner thigh was sensual. :) If you are the type that is looking for hard massage, then this may not be suitable for you.

The promotional price is definitely reasonable. So I think you guys should try it now. After all there isnt a lot of massuer in the west.

On 11/6/2018 at 4:30 PM, Sunray said:

Had a massage with AK last night. Was greeted with a warm smile when I reached his place. He looks boyish and is cheerful. Very polite and welcoming which made me feel good. He has a lean bod so that is a plus.

His house was clean and nicely decorated. Took a quick shower and the 90min starts. The room temperature was just nice. Not too cold. There was soothing background music as well. The massage was done on a big bed on the floor.

Massage style was swedish with long strokes. It was towards the softer side. However there was certain parts which he incorporated firm strokes. Massage on the butt and inner thigh was sensual. :) If you are the type that is looking for hard massage, then this may not be suitable for you.

The promotional price is definitely reasonable. So I think you guys should try it now. After all there isnt a lot of massuer in the west.

Hi Sunray,

Thank you for the review. It was a great pleasure serving you. :)

I have made some improvements to the room setting and my strokes, which I will share later in the forum. Also looking forward to the others who have visited me the past week, all feedback appreciated. I understand some of you are discreet and don't post here, so I will collate the general comments and post them next week.

To quickly reiterate, my massage style is Swedish, so for massage lovers looking for hard and firm pressure, I probably will not be your cup of tea.

Anyhow, a very big thank you again for those who have tried my massage. It means a lot to me, truly, 

Edited by ak_pranava

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 10:42 PM, gongwowo said:

Do you use a massage table?

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response... as I only visit BW to post 1-2 times a month. For faster response, do feel free to drop me an WhatsApp message.

To answer your question, yes, I do have a proper massage table. Cheers :)

Just had a session with AK.

And it was awesome!

AK was really hospitable and pleasant looking.

Proper massage bed,

An environment that is perfect for the massage and the whole experience was really something worth the price.

For your information, the massage was Swedish Based Massage.

Lighter, more soothing kind of massage.

It feels good as he glides his hand on the body. Leaving a really feathery feeling.

I also took the Body scrub!

It definitely leaves my skin moisten and smooth!

According to AK,the scrub has Moisturising Effect. And it really did.

It leaves a clean and smooth effect!

Will definitely come again and visit you if time permits! Thank you!

On 4/30/2019 at 4:44 PM, xyzdude said:

Just had a session with AK.

And it was awesome!

AK was really hospitable and pleasant looking.

Proper massage bed,

An environment that is perfect for the massage and the whole experience was really something worth the price.

For your information, the massage was Swedish Based Massage.

Lighter, more soothing kind of massage.

It feels good as he glides his hand on the body. Leaving a really feathery feeling.

I also took the Body scrub!

It definitely leaves my skin moisten and smooth!

According to AK,the scrub has Moisturising Effect. And it really did.

It leaves a clean and smooth effect!

Will definitely come again and visit you if time permits! Thank you!

Hi hi

Thank you for taking time to try my massage and the kind review. I really appreciate it. Hope to see you again soon. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you AK for the massage. 

I opt for the 90 mins and AK's stroke are consistent. It's a relaxing massage despite ample pressure applied during the session. And I'm so glad there's a home based massage available nearby our neighborhood. 

F. 

On 5/26/2019 at 10:05 PM, neuwave said:

Thank you AK for the massage. 

I opt for the 90 mins and AK's stroke are consistent. It's a relaxing massage despite ample pressure applied during the session. And I'm so glad there's a home based massage available nearby our neighborhood. 

F. 

Hi F,

Thank you for your visit and the kind review. :)

I look forward to serving you again soon.

Cheers,

ak

On 5/31/2019 at 8:49 AM, top_suck said:

Went to try his massage last night. 

He was polite and warm welcoming when i arrive in his place. The place is clean and well arranged and so calming. His strokes are very relaxing. I was pleased and satisfied by his services. Definitely will be back again. Thanks AK.

Hi there,

Thank you for your visit and kind review.

Wishing you a great weekend and hope to see you soon again. :)

Cheers,

ak

• 2 weeks later...

I had a repeat visit to AK yesterday.

And once again, he never disappoint.his massage was consistent throughout the session.

He glides and soothes your whole body.

And ensure that you are comfortable and relaxed throughout the massage session.

The Spa Milk BodyScrub was superbly good!

It leaves my skin, smooth and moisturised.

And he really scrubs it on your body to ensure it exfoliates your skin.

AK’s Massage Ambience?

Calming and relaxing.

Comfortable and proper massage bed.

With shower facilities available.

AK is really recommended.

And price wise, is definitely a deal here.

So give it a try!

And do book him in advance,

it will allow him some time to plan his schedule ahead.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 8:22 PM, xyzdude said:

I had a repeat visit to AK yesterday.

And once again, he never disappoint.his massage was consistent throughout the session.

He glides and soothes your whole body.

And ensure that you are comfortable and relaxed throughout the massage session.

The Spa Milk BodyScrub was superbly good!

It leaves my skin, smooth and moisturised.

And he really scrubs it on your body to ensure it exfoliates your skin.

AK’s Massage Ambience?

Calming and relaxing.

Comfortable and proper massage bed.

With shower facilities available.

AK is really recommended.

And price wise, is definitely a deal here.

So give it a try!

And do book him in advance,

it will allow him some time to plan his schedule ahead.

Hi xzydude,

Thank you for the repeat visit and it was a pleasure having you. Hope to serve you again soon. :)

For appointments or enquiries, please feel free to WhatsApp 8767 3697.

***Strictly by Whatsapp only, please DO NOT SMS me.*** 

***Please also DO NOT CALL me as I will not be taking calls, especially when I am working.*** 

Thank you.

Be happy,  Stay Healthy! :wub:

Edited by ak_pranava
outdated info

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Sorry that I have not been posting actively as I have been busy. :)

As mentioned previously, I am currently taking a course so my timing is not as flexible but I will try my best to accommodate all booking requests. However, I have intensive lessons this week so I will only take minimal booking for slots between 8-11pm. I will complete my course in October and will resume in full swing so please keep a lookout for the updates here.

A big thank you to my regulars who have been so super supportive and understanding. A shout out also to new customers who have been very patient with their bookings. 😙

***Strictly by Whatsapp only, please DO NOT SMS me.*** 

***Please also DO NOT CALL me as I will not be taking calls, especially when I am working.*** 

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I have taken a short hiatus from posting here (almost 1.5 months!). I am finally completing my massage upgrading course and I am pleased to share that I will resume my full services wef 10 Oct 2019 (Thursday). :)

My daily operating hours are from 11am (first appointment) till 9pm (last appointment). Depending on availability, I do occasionally accept late night bookings but there is a surcharge for appointments after 10pm. I provide mostly in-call services but I do accept out-call requests too (standard transport fee applies and selected areas only).

And to share something exciting, I am in the midst of writing a module for a massage workshop for beginners. I will pilot the workshop in December. Do stay tuned for the updates!!! 

- Booking strictly by Whatsapp only

- Please DO NOT SMS me

- Please also DO NOT CALL me as I will not be taking calls

Thank you.

Edited by ak_pranava
outdated info

• 2 weeks later...
  • ak_pranava changed the title to Aaron (AK Pranava) Holistic Massage @ Bukit Panjang
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Following my post earlier this week, I have received a number of enquiries with regard to the Massage Workshop. Thank you for your interest and I have included more information below.

This is a pilot workshop and I currently have 2 dates in Dec 2019: 3 Dec (Tue) and 10 Dec (Tue). Depending on the response and my availability, the next round of workshop may happen in Feb/March 2020 and possibly be a quarterly affair.

Important note to all interested parties: This is a not an avenue to seek fun and please be respectful to fellow participants during the session. I strongly urge only those will genuine interest contact me.

This workshop aims to provide any amateurs who have a keen interest in learning basic massage skills. You can be a single participant but I require a minimum of 2 persons to conduct the workshop. Couples are welcomed too. The maximum of participants is limited to 4. I have 2 massage beds available so each pair will be assigned to one massage bed for practice.

You can expect to learn the preparation work before a massage, how to setup a conducive massage environment, dos & don’ts, personal tips and most importantly, create a simple routine where you can practice and flaunt.

The workshop will be conducted at my premise (located at Bukit Panjang). I currently stay alone so there is absolute privacy. Participants are expected to arrive at 7.30pm and the workshop will commence at 8.00pm sharp. The session is expected to end latest by 10.30pm. Light refreshments will be provided during the workshop.

The fees of the workshop as follows:

Introductory rate @ $98 per person + material fee $8

Each participant will be given a sanity kit which you can bring home. For Dec workshop, you will also receive a Xmas gift from me since the festivity is just around the corner.

Feel free to Whatsapp me at 8767 3697 to register or if you have another other questions. Kindly note that upon confirmation/registration, you are required to pay a deposit of $50 (via PayNow) and the T&Cs will be sent to you via WhatsApp.

For massage appointments, please WhatsApp 8767 3697.

- Please DO NOT SMS me

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your interest in the Massage Workshop. The inaugural session is happening tonight! The next session is on 10 Dec (Tue). I currently have 3 confirmed attendees and one slot left. [Important note to all interested parties: This is a not an avenue to seek fun and please be respectful to fellow participants during the session. I strongly urge only those will genuine interest contact me.]

This workshop aims to provide any amateurs who have a keen interest in learning basic massage skills. You can be a single participant but I require a minimum of 2 persons to conduct the workshop. Couples are welcomed too. The maximum of participants is limited to 4. I have 2 massage beds available so each pair will be assigned to one massage bed for practice.

You can expect to learn the preparation work before a massage, how to setup a conducive massage environment, dos & don’ts, personal tips and most importantly, create a simple routine where you can practice and flaunt.

The workshop will be conducted at my premise (located at Bukit Panjang). I currently stay alone so there is absolute privacy. Participants are expected to arrive at 7.30pm and the workshop will commence at 8.00pm sharp. The session is expected to end latest by 10.30pm. Light refreshments will be provided during the workshop.

Each participant will be given a sanity kit which you can bring home. For Dec workshop, you will also receive a Xmas gift from me since the festivity is just around the corner.

Feel free to Whatsapp me at 8767 3697 to register or if you have another other questions. Kindly note that upon confirmation/registration, you are required to pay a deposit of $50 (via PayNow) and the T&Cs will be sent to you via WhatsApp.

For massage appointments, please WhatsApp 8767 3697.

- Please DO NOT SMS me

Thank you.

Hi guys, 

Thank you again for your interest in the massage workshop. The second session will take place tomorrow, 10 Dec Tuesday at 730pm. Currently I have one slot still available so if you are keen, feel free to WhatsApp me at 87673697.

I understand that some of you are interested but traveling currently thus unable to make it. I will try to arrange new sessions in 2020! 😊

For those who have registered for tomorrow’s session, I look forward to see you guys real soon! 

For massage appointments, please WhatsApp 8767 3697.

- Please DO NOT SMS me

Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I have concluded the massage workshop for Dec 2019.

A big thank you to all the participants for both sessions. Really appreciate everyone for turning up on time and the eagerness to learn and share. I am especially impressed by one of the attendees who whipped out his pen and notebook, diligently taking notes during the workshop! Well done, C****r! :thumb:

I am planning the next massage workshop to be on 21 Jan 2020 (Tue). More information will be given first week of Jan 2020. I will require a minimum of 2 participants to conduct the workshop. Maximum 4 persons per session. 

- Please DO NOT SMS me

Thank you.

Edited by ak_pranava
new info

Hi everyone,

I have received some new inquiries and also a suggestion for a weekday afternoon workshop which I thought was interesting.

For the workshop participation, I will give priority to those who have no special requirements (e.g. age group, body size etc). It is much appreciated that we enjoy the workshop with open heart and open mind. My last workshops have participant from their 20s to 40s, different ethnic groups and different body types. Most important thing is each individual is keen to learn and makes the most out of the workshop.

Responding to the request on a weekday afternoon workshop, I am most open to the idea but as mentioned, I will require a minimum of 2 participants to conduct the workshop. Maximum 4 persons per session.

What I can do is that I will open up 2 sessions on the next massage workshop to be on 21 Jan 2020 (Tue). So there will be a afternoon and evening session:

Session 1 : 230pm to 530pm

Session 2 : 730pm to 1030pm

(More information will be given first week of Jan 2020.)

Each participant will be given a sanity kit which you can bring home. For Jan workshop, you will also receive a CNY gift from me since the festivity is just around the corner.

Feel free to Whatsapp me at 8767 3697 to register or if you have another other questions. Kindly note that upon confirmation/registration, you are required to pay a deposit of $50 (via PayNow) and the T&Cs will be sent to you via WhatsApp.

- Please DO NOT SMS me

Thank you.

Edited by ak_pranava
new info

• ak_pranava changed the title to Massage Workshop (21 Jan 2020 Tue) | Aaron Holistic Massage @ Bukit Panjang
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

MERRY CHRISTMAS... Wishing everyone an early happy new year too! 😘

Please be informed that I will be taking a short break from 27 Dec 2019 till 4 Jan 2020. My services will resume on 5 Jan 2020Thank you again for all the support in 2019. I look forward to seeing you guys in 2020. :)

- Please DO NOT SMS me

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

A quick update on my coming massage workshop on 21 Jan 2020 (Tue).

Session 1 : 230pm to 530pm [Closed, fully registered]

Session 2 : 730pm to 1030pm [Still open]

Each participant will be given a sanity kit which you can bring home. For Jan workshop, you will also receive a CNY gift from me since the festivity is just around the corner.

This workshop aims to provide any amateurs who have a keen interest in learning basic massage skills. You can be a single participant but I require a minimum of 2 persons to conduct the workshop. Couples are welcomed too. The maximum of participants is limited to 4. I have 2 massage beds available so each pair will be assigned to one massage bed for practice.

Feel free to Whatsapp me at 8767 3697 to register or if you have another other questions. Kindly note that upon confirmation/registration, you are required to pay a deposit of $50 (via PayNow or fund transfer) and the T&Cs will be sent to you via WhatsApp.

- Please DO NOT SMS me

Thank you.

On 1/12/2020 at 4:25 PM, Since u r here said:

ok, so we just tell those who wish to sign up to watsapp u?
Is the location highly centralised?

Hi there,

Correct, for enquiries and registration, please Whatsapp 87673697. Location is at my home @ Bukit Panjang😊

Dear members,

A quick update:

The massage workshop for both afternoon and evening sessions will proceed on 21 Jan Tue as I already have the min number of participants required. 

• 230pm = Closed, full participants
  • 730pm = Open for registration  

For the workshop info, please refer to previous postings above. Do feel free to Whatsapp me if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

The registration for both massage workshop sessions for 21 Jan Tue is now closed:

• 230pm = Closed, full participants
  • 730pm = Closed, full participants  

For those who are keen but unable to make it for Feb , I will have the next one in March. 😉

Thank you!

• ak_pranava changed the title to Aaron's Holistic Massage @ Bukit Panjang

Here's my massage review for Aaron:

I went for his massage service on last Friday & reached an hour early. A good warm welcome once opened the door & had a nice interior design home. He's a friendly, smiley & pleasant looking person. Doesn't looked old a good bonus. Lol. 

His service was remarkable better than another AK review's despite not to tarnish his reputation but indeed. He helped me with the towel, lead me to the toilet for shower before the massage begun. He's attentive too & comfy to chat with. Relaxing music, big room came with a massage bed though there's 2. (Workshop purpose)

Throughout the whole session, the massage was great & not sensual light but sensual relaxing. Could felt the pressure releasing my aching points at certain focusing area. Served me with a few cups of water & he's caring. Followed by lead me again for shower upon was done. We'd a small chat before I left his house. Worth considering if you want a massage & I don't really mind to travel for his excellent service despite staying far. 

Keep it up Aaron! Thumbs up!

On 1/16/2020 at 12:33 PM, p2468 said:

Any past participants would like to share your experiences in this workshop?

I am also hoping the past participants will post some reviews here. But dunno why most of my clients and participants are very shy. 😛

Btw, I will share some FAQs in my next posting for Feb workshop (date TBC)... so that those who are keen to attend can better understand what to expect. I will update and modify the modules to make it as interesting as possible for my participants. :)

On 1/21/2020 at 12:44 AM, cottonwool said:

Here's my massage review for Aaron:

I went for his massage service on last Friday & reached an hour early. A good warm welcome once opened the door & had a nice interior design home. He's a friendly, smiley & pleasant looking person. Doesn't looked old a good bonus. Lol. 

His service was remarkable better than another AK review's despite not to tarnish his reputation but indeed. He helped me with the towel, lead me to the toilet for shower before the massage begun. He's attentive too & comfy to chat with. Relaxing music, big room came with a massage bed though there's 2. (Workshop purpose)

Throughout the whole session, the massage was great & not sensual light but sensual relaxing. Could felt the pressure releasing my aching points at certain focusing area. Served me with a few cups of water & he's caring. Followed by lead me again for shower upon was done. We'd a small chat before I left his house. Worth considering if you want a massage & I don't really mind to travel for his excellent service despite staying far. 

Keep it up Aaron! Thumbs up!

Hi cottonwool,

Thank you so much for the kind review and it was my pleasure serving you.

Hope to see you again soon! 😉

Dear members,

I will take a short break from 25-27 Jan.

My services will resume on 28 Jan 2020 (Tue).

Wishing everyone a great CNY! HUAT AH! 🥰

Cheers,

Aaron 

15 minutes ago, ak_pranava said:

I am also hoping the past participants will post some reviews here. But dunno why most of my clients and participants are very shy. 😛

Btw, I will share some FAQs in my next posting for Feb workshop (date TBC)... so that those who are keen to attend can better understand what to expect. I will update and modify the modules to make it as interesting as possible for my participants. :)

Oh yes please do, so that we know what to expect for the class. Thank you. 

• ak_pranava changed the title to Aaron holistic wellness (facial & massage) @ Bukit Panjang