Male HQ

Aaron holistic wellness (facial & massage) @ Bukit Panjang

I attended the evening workshop last Tues :)

Aaron is a very friendly guy and made the entire workshop very enjoyable. The workshop started with a short theory session before we proceeded to the practical part. It's good that the class was small so that Aaron could really see how each of us did the massage and he could correct and guide us. At least I have some basic knowledge on how to massage others now haha.

Appreciated the welcome gift too!

On 1/26/2020 at 4:14 PM, Archergo said:

I attended the evening workshop last Tues :)

Aaron is a very friendly guy and made the entire workshop very enjoyable. The workshop started with a short theory session before we proceeded to the practical part. It's good that the class was small so that Aaron could really see how each of us did the massage and he could correct and guide us. At least I have some basic knowledge on how to massage others now haha.

Appreciated the welcome gift too!

Hi Archergo,

Thank you for sharing your kind review on the massage workshop. It was great having you around... it is very important to me that participants like yourself are genuinely keen to come and learn. I bounce energy off from all of you so the more good vibes I have, the better the session will be! Do feel free to contact me again if you have any other questions and I will be happy to address them to my best ability. :)

Cheers,

Aaron

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to share the Feb 2020 massage workshop dates:

Session 1 (weekend):

22 Feb Saturday

3pm to 6pm

Session 2 (weekday):

25 Feb Tuesday

730pm to 1030pm

I have received feedback that some of you are unable to make it for the weekday sessions so I have included a weekend session this round.

The fees of the workshop as follows:

Introductory rate @ $98 per person + material fee $8

Each participant will be given a sanity kit which you can bring home.

This workshop aims to provide any amateurs who have a keen interest in learning basic massage skills. You can be a single participant but I require a minimum of 2 persons to conduct the workshop. Couples are welcomed too. The maximum of participants is limited to 4. I have 2 massage beds available so each pair will be assigned to one massage bed for practice.

You can expect to learn the preparation work before a massage, how to setup a conducive massage environment, dos & don’ts, personal tips and most importantly, create a simple routine where you can practice and flaunt.

For the workshop participation, I will give priority to those who have no special requirements (e.g. age group, body size etc). It is much appreciated that we enjoy the workshop with open heart and open mind. My last workshops have participant from their 20s to 40s, different ethnic groups and different body types. Most important thing is each individual is keen to learn and makes the most out of the workshop.

Important note to all interested parties: This is a not an avenue to seek fun and please be respectful to fellow participants during the session. I strongly urge only those will genuine interest contact me.

Feel free to Whatsapp me at 8767 3697 to register or if you have another other questions. Kindly note that upon confirmation/registration, you are required to pay a deposit of $50 (via PayNow or fund transfer) and the T&Cs will be sent to you via WhatsApp.

For massage appointments, please WhatsApp 8767 3697.

- Booking strictly by Whatsapp only

- Please DO NOT SMS me

- Please also DO NOT CALL me as I will not be taking calls

Thank you.

Be happy,  Stay Healthy! :wub:

• ak_pranava changed the title to Massage Workshop 22 & 25 Feb | Aaron's Holistic Massage @ Bukit Panjang

Hi everyone,

In view of the recent health situation, please do take good care of yourself. For those who have visited me before, you will notice that I always have a bottle of hand sanitizer in my massage room (on the bench). Please do feel free to help yourself to it and ensure proper hygiene during your visit.

During my massage workshops, I always stress the importance of hygiene during my theory sharing and I always request all participants to sanitize their hands before commencing the practical session. In my sanity kit provided, I always prepare a travel-sized hand sanitizer for my participants to reinforce this message. Those who have received my sanity kit, I hope the item is coming in handy now. For upcoming workshops, I would adhere to the same standards and also provide face mask for those who may require it for peace of mind. 

Do take note that for my massage appointments, if any of my clients is having a flu/cough/fever, I would strongly encourage you to rest/recover first and visit again when you are well. As a service provider, I will also do my part to sanitize my home facilities before and after each session. 

Thank you to those who have booked their appointments and I look forward to see you.

- Please DO NOT SMS me

Thank you.

Edited by ak_pranava
outdated info

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

After deliberate considerations, I will be cancelling the Feb massage workshops. Although it is a small group session, but in view of the recent health situation, let's take prudent measures during this period. I have personally texted those who have registered their interest and thank you everyone for your kind understanding. Keep a look out for the next massage workshop dates.

I currently have 2 sanitizing stations at home - one in my living room entrance (near sofa area) and the other in my massage room (on the bench). Please do feel free to help yourself to it and ensure proper hygiene during your visit. Do take note that for my massage appointments, if any of my clients is having a flu/cough/fever, I would strongly encourage you to rest/recover first and visit again when you are well.  

- Please DO NOT SMS me

Thank you.

Edited by ak_pranava
outdated info

• ak_pranava changed the title to Aaron's Holistic Massage @ Bukit Panjang
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is my review of Aaron as I visited him recently.

I had an overall great experience by him, the massage is very good.

I like how when I enter his place the atmosphere was already relaxing, there are the dim warm lights, a cooling environment with soothing music.
Aaron greeted me friendly at the door and was very accommodating in helping me get ready for my massage, showing places to put my belongings and giving me a cup of water.
The atmosphere feels like I am in some high end masseur place, when you stepped in, you will feel it.

He gives medium pressure and that was more enough for me to soothe away the tension and stress of the day, he covers my entire body during the massage.
His massage is really relaxing that it is possible for you to fall asleep in the middle of it.
He doesn't talk to me during my massage and that helps with the relaxation since I am the type who prefers to enjoy the ambiance without any talk.
Unless there is pain or something uncomfortable, then I would have to say it but there wasn't any, and he did check with if there are body parts I want to focus/avoid.

After the massage, I felt like I am waking up from a good sleep, that shows you how good he is!
Went back home and I had a good deep sleep

I am glad that he is situated in the west, so anyone from the west should visit him.
And his location is very convenient!

I definitely would want to go back to him!

Thanks again, Aaron!

On 3/4/2020 at 8:58 PM, daisuke said:

I like how when I enter his place the atmosphere was already relaxing, there are the dim warm lights, a cooling environment with soothing music.
Aaron greeted me friendly at the door and was very accommodating in helping me get ready for my massage, showing places to put my belongings and giving me a cup of water.
The atmosphere feels like I am in some high end masseur place, when you stepped in, you will feel it.

He gives medium pressure and that was more enough for me to soothe away the tension and stress of the day, he covers my entire body during the massage.
His massage is really relaxing that it is possible for you to fall asleep in the middle of it.
He doesn't talk to me during my massage and that helps with the relaxation since I am the type who prefers to enjoy the ambiance without any talk.
Unless there is pain or something uncomfortable, then I would have to say it but there wasn't any, and he did check with if there are body parts I want to focus/avoid.

After the massage, I felt like I am waking up from a good sleep, that shows you how good he is!

I am glad that he is situated in the west, so anyone from the west should visit him.

Thanks again, Aaron!

What are the rates bro? And location?

On 3/4/2020 at 8:58 PM, daisuke said:

Thanks again, Aaron!

Hi daisuke,

Thank you so much for your kind review. You have very positive vibes and it certainly helps as I can bounce off that energy during the massage session. Hope to serve again soon and... keep smiling. ☺️

Cheers,

Aaron

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with the previous review that Aaron was very friendly and the place was truly relaxing/conducive for the massage. The routines were interesting and well thought of, closer to Swedish and a hint of Thai. He also used many towels to cover here cover there and asked about the temperature many times.

However as I was looking for a more muscle soothing type of massage my suggestion would be to check with the client the requisite treatment beforehand and perhaps the strength at every different section (back, legs, chest?)

I have already provided my feedback and was positively received so I'm definitely going again. Now I have to get home before I konk out on the train... Haha. Cheers mate. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 11:27 PM, firefight said:

I agree with the previous review that Aaron was very friendly and the place was truly relaxing/conducive for the massage. The routines were interesting and well thought of, closer to Swedish and a hint of Thai. He also used many towels to cover here cover there and asked about the temperature many times.

However as I was looking for a more muscle soothing type of massage my suggestion would be to check with the client the requisite treatment beforehand and perhaps the strength at every different section (back, legs, chest?)

I have already provided my feedback and was positively received so I'm definitely going again. Now I have to get home before I konk out on the train... Haha. Cheers mate. 

Hi firefight,

Thank you for your kind review and feedback. :)

And to everyone else, do stay home and stay safe during this period. 

Be happy,  stay Healthy! :wub:

Cheers,

Aaron

Edited by ak_pranava
new info

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/3/2020 at 2:40 PM, KelvinRaj said:

Still providing massage? 

Hi KelvinRaj,

Sorry for the late reply as I was taking care of family matters during the Circuit Breaker. As we are entering Phase 2A tomorrow, I will also be getting ready to resume my services. Please keep a lookout here for updates. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note that I will be revising my charges, which will start at 70mins @ $80. Please feel free to whatsapp me at 8767 3697 for more information.

Also, a thank you note to my regulars who have been sending me encouraging messages during the CB period. It has been challenging the last few months and I am sure everyone is trying their best to go back to normalcy. Hope to see all of very soon again and, as always, thank you for your support!

Cheers,

Aaron

Edited by ak_pranava
update info

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone 👋

Glad to see that this thread is active again. We are finally in 2nd half of 2020! The past few months have been challenging so let’s hope that things will get better for everyone 🙏

I have resumed my home service and there are some slight changes to the rates, starting from 70 mins at $80You can choose the duration (up to 120 mins) and customize according to your needs. Body scrub service is also available. Please feel free to WhatsApp me for the details. Part of the charges go towards defraying costs for disinfectants, sanitizers and cleaning aids — to ensure cleanliness and safety for all of us. Do note that I’ll also be taking your temperature upon your arrival.

For inquiries or massage appointments, please WhatsApp 8767 3697.

- Please DO NOT SMS me

- Please also DO NOT CALL me as I will not be taking any calls

Hope to see you soon and sending you my well wishes... Stay safe, guys! 💪😊 

Cheers,

Aaron

Edited by ak_pranava
update info

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone,

hope all of you are keeping safe and staying well!

big thank you to those who have booked an appointment since phase 2. for full time home-based masseurs like myself, i am really grateful for the support as the past few months during Circuit Breaker have been really challenging with no income. it was also great to see my regulars again after so many months. on a lighter note, most of you seemed to have lost weight. 😛

i have recently welcomed a handful of new customers and it dawned on me that i should do a re-introduction here.  it has been almost 2 years since i am offering home massage service. time really flies! so, here goes...

about me...

i am a certified therapist with a Diploma in Holistic Massage awarded by ITEC

i have been in full time practice for 2 years now

i am located at bukit panjang, in a 4-room hdb unit.

i am a local Chinese, in my late 30s, 170/65, sporty and friendly

i do not share my face/bod pic. but i do take good care of my skin and body

about my massage...

i provide holistic massage which helps to provide total relaxation for the body, mind and soul

i mix my routine with long firm strokes, light to medium pressure coupled with sensual touches and acupressure at times

i do not provide hard massage as my style is more for relaxation

i provide shower facility and towels at my place

i will be in my sports attire during the massage

about my operating hours & charges...

i start my first appointment at 11am and last appointment at 9pm

i do accept very early or late appointments, with a $10 surcharge, but advance booking required

i charge my sessions from 70 mins at $80... up to 120 mins at $130

i allow my customers to customize the timing, e.g. 75 mins, 90 mins etc

i also provide full body scrub at promo price $20

i offer premium oil upgrades at $10 (choose from Lavender or Jojoba)

for inquiries or massage appointments, please whatsapp 8767 3697

booking strictly by whatsapp only

please do not sms me & do not call me  

be happy, stay healthy! :wub:

cheers,

aaron

Edited by ak_pranava
update info

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

just an update that i am currently taking a beauty-related course so i only have limited slots on weekdays. would appreciate it if you could make at least one day booking in advance. same day appointments subject to availability but i'll try to accommodate if i can. btw, for faster response, please whatsapp me instead of pm here. and a gentle reminder again not to sms/call me. :) thank youuuu....

for inquiries or massage appointments, please whatsapp 8767 3697

cheers,

aaron

Had an opportunity to revisit Aaron again given this week was a holiday week. As friendly as usual, and this time what was memorable for his warm touches (his hands were warm so it felt soothing) and he added an element of strength after determining I had tense shoulders and upper back. Too bad I couldn't really afford a longer session. Thank you Aaron nonetheless. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 10:18 AM, firefight said:

Had an opportunity to revisit Aaron again given this week was a holiday week. As friendly as usual, and this time what was memorable for his warm touches (his hands were warm so it felt soothing) and he added an element of strength after determining I had tense shoulders and upper back. Too bad I couldn't really afford a longer session. Thank you Aaron nonetheless. 

hi firefight,

it was great to see you again! big thank you again for the kind review. 🙂

... and to the massage lovers out there, 

cheers,

aaron

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys,

it's september! just a few more months before 2020 ends.

taking this chance to thank my regulars for your support since phase 2 started. it really means a lot, especially since i am doing this full time. also, thank you to all the new clients who bothered to scroll down and search for my contact. i usually post 2-3 times here a month so my thread will not always be trending on page one. 😝

about me...

i am a certified therapist with a Diploma in Holistic Massage awarded by ITEC

i am located at bukit panjang, in a hdb unit.

i do not share my face/bod pic. but i do take good care of my skin and body

about my massage...

i provide holistic massage which helps to provide total relaxation for the body, mind and soul

i mix my routine with long firm strokes, light to medium pressure coupled with sensual touches and acupressure at times

i do not provide hard massage as my style is more soothing and for relaxation

i start my first appointment at 11am and last appointment at 9pm

i do accept very early or late appointments, with a $10 surcharge, but advance booking required

i do provide outcall service but i charge additional for transport and advance booking required

i charge my sessions from 70 mins at $80... up to 120 mins at $130

i also provide full body scrub at promo price $20

cheers,

aaron

Edited by ak_pranava
update info

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

please take note of 2 important updates here.

as mentioned in one of my earlier posts, I am currently taking up a course so I will only take very limited weekday slots. would greatly appreciate it if you could book at least one day in advance. weekends are not affected. 

i am welcoming a guest masseur who will be operating independently (on an ad-hoc basis) at my place. i currently have 2 (separate) massage rooms. we will stagger our bookings to minimize contact and ensure client’s privacy.

about me...

i am located at bukit panjang, just beside petir lrt

do not share my face/bod pic. but i do take good care of my skin and body

about my massage...

i provide holistic massage which helps to provide total relaxation for the body, mind and soul

i mix my routine with long firm strokes, light to medium pressure coupled with sensual touches and acupressure at times

i do provide outcall service but i charge additional for transport and advance booking required

be happy, stay healthy! 🥰

cheers,

aaron

Edited by ak_pranava
update info

A rare find in the west, Aaron is friendly and pleasant from the moment I was at the door till the end (was practically treated like a king!). I really liked his massage as I am not a fan of massages with hard press or strokes, Aaron's gentle touches and strokes are perfect for me personally - enough to untie those muscle knots, but not so hard that would leave me in pain for the next few days (I have a very low threshold for pain). The environment has a perfect simulation of a high end spa/massage place with relaxing music, aroma and aircon - at a fraction of the price. 

The location is very convenient as well, and it's a plus point for me as well that he's just round the corner for me :)Hopefully, I'll be able to schedule another session soon!

Edited by Seedrick

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 11:00 AM, Seedrick said:

A rare find in the west, Aaron is friendly and pleasant from the moment I was at the door till the end (was practically treated like a king!). I really liked his massage as I am not a fan of massages with hard press or strokes, Aaron's gentle touches and strokes are perfect for me personally - enough to untie those muscle knots, but not so hard that would leaves me in pain for the next few days (I have a very low threshold for pain). The environment has a perfect simulation of a high end spa/massage place with relaxing music, aroma and aircon - at a fraction of the price. 

The location is very convenient as well, and it's a plus point for me as well that he's just round the corner for me :)Hopefully, I'll be able to schedule another session soon!

hi seedrick,

thank you so much for your kind review. it was really nice serving you...

every review counts, especially for new clients who have never visited before. 

so happy to see you again for the recent repeat visit! greatly appreciate your support :)

cheers,

aaron

On 10/11/2020 at 6:59 PM, Justsimple said:

Tried Aaron's massage. Most of the review comments are accurate that he is a friendly chap. I have to give him credit for his firm massage. While his massage are not hard till it hurts, it carries sufficient strength to relief my muscle ache. At the end of the session, I definitely feel much better. Good work!

hi justsimple,

ahhhh... so happy to see another review. 

thank you so much... really nice to know you and it was great chatting with you. 

i usually will modify my routine/strokes periodically... cos sometimes i also sian doing the same routine over and over again. Plus, a lot of people WFH now and having shoulder/neck aches, so i use firmer strokes to help ease the tension away. but i maintain that i do not do very hard massage cos really not my style. hehe

hope to see u around in our hood!

cheers,

aaron

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys,

wow... we are into november already. just 2 months more and we bid bye bye to 2020~

just want to express my gratitude to my 2 recent clients again for your reviews above. i managed to welcome a handful of new clients despite not actively posting here. they told me they have read the reviews and were keen to try my service. big thank you to all! 🙏

*fun fact: all new clients agree that I am friendly and nice.

*hard fact: recently, i haven't been all that friendly, especially to some new inquiries... because some were rather disrespectful and some were really out of line.

^pro tip: plesase be nice to your masseur... ❤️   

and of cos, i am very happy to reconnect with my regulars, some whom i have not met since circuit breaker.  

btw, i previously updated that I have a guest masseur who is operating independently (on an ad-hoc basis) at my place. i received so many messages asking me

... is he my bf

... is he working for me

... will there be 4 hands massage

... etc etc

and my answer is... nooooooo... haha

i do accept very early or late appointments, with a surcharge, but advance booking required

cheers,

aaron

Edited by ak_pranava
update info

A cheerful and bubbly personality with strong and relaxing strokes. Aaron definitely can assure that you will have the needed tension and knots removed from your body leaving you refreshed and revitalised. A spa-like ambience allowing you to melt and drift away with the smoothing music and long strokes of the massage.

Do give it a try if you stay around the area and if you  don’t mind some travelling why not have a go with Aaron and experience the needed zen yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 9:09 PM, Senbox said:

A cheerful and bubbly personality with strong and relaxing strokes. Aaron definitely can assure that you will have the needed tension and knots removed from your body leaving you refreshed and revitalised. A spa-like ambience allowing you to melt and drift away with the smoothing music and long strokes of the massage.

Do give it a try if you stay around the area and if you  don’t mind some travelling why not have a go with Aaron and experience the needed zen yourself.

hi @Senbox

thank you for your kind words...

it was great attending and chatting with you too... :)

On 11/19/2020 at 9:30 PM, gymboi said:

Aaron is cute and professional. Very relaxing sensual strokes that makes you drift in and out of sleep after a tiring day. Polite well mannered too :)

thumbs up ! 

hi @gymboi

thanks for the sweet words and encouragement...

hope u managed to get a good rest after your massage... :)

---------

hi everyone,

cheers,

aaron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aaron is...amazing. nothing short of what I expected. I would say top 3 best in SG (for me) atm. 🤗

Customer Service (doesnt include massage): 10/10

From the moment he invites you in, to the moment he shows you around the place, the shower area, the massage bed etc. Very courteous, friendly and cozy!

Am not a westie - so can't give him any higher 🤣

Massage: 9.5/10

One of the best so far - other than Mike @ Joo Chiat. Aaron is amazing, the strokes work for me. Plus he really made me felt comfortable, cozy and at home. Amazing once again.

Cinderella is a good example of how shoes can change your life  :clap: 

Aaron Full Body Massage Services  

Home based     :    Bukit Panjang
Massage bed    :    Yes
Shower              :    Yes

Skill               :   10/10
cleanliness   :    7/10
ambience     :    7/10 
pricing          :    8/10

I had been going to Aaron couple of times and here is my review.   His schedule are always packed but he will made it a point to arrange a timing that suit me. 

I was having a backache and book an appointment with him.   I was graciously welcomed by him.  He guided me to the room and was offered the option to shower.   The room are cosy with aircon, background music played throughout the session, it makes feel relax and cosy.

Aaron will constantly check with me the strength.   His pressure is just right and my tension goes off right after he presses on it.    His style is deep tissue but he combined long firm strokes with applying pressure at different various points.  His skill is definitely a 10/10.  He placed a lot of attention on each details and he does adjust his style a bit to customise my condition every time I visited him.   

He is definitely the masseur I’ll visit again  

Edited by CalvinEast

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 3:34 PM, BlackberryT said:

Aaron is...amazing. nothing short of what I expected. I would say top 3 best in SG (for me) atm. 🤗

Customer Service (doesnt include massage): 10/10

From the moment he invites you in, to the moment he shows you around the place, the shower area, the massage bed etc. Very courteous, friendly and cozy!

Am not a westie - so can't give him any higher 🤣

Massage: 9.5/10

One of the best so far - other than Mike @ Joo Chiat. Aaron is amazing, the strokes work for me. Plus he really made me felt comfortable, cozy and at home. Amazing once again.

@BlackberryT thank you for your kind review... you are an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G client. It's really great knowing you!!! 🥰

On 12/16/2020 at 4:26 PM, CalvinEast said:

Aaron Full Body Massage Services  

Home based     :    Bukit Panjang
Massage bed    :    Yes
Shower              :    Yes

Skill               :   10/10
cleanliness   :    7/10
ambience     :    7/10 
pricing          :    8/10

I had been going to Aaron couple of times and here is my review.   His schedule are always packed but he will made it a point to arrange a timing that suit me. 

I was having a backache and book an appointment with him.   I was graciously welcomed by him.  He guided me to the room and was offered the option to shower.   The room are cosy with aircon, background music played throughout the session, it makes feel relax and cosy.

Aaron will constantly check with me the strength.   His pressure is just right and my tension goes off right after he presses on it.    His style is deep tissue but he combined long firm strokes with applying pressure at different various points.  His skill is definitely a 10/10.  He placed a lot of attention on each details and he does adjust his style a bit to customise my condition every time I visited him.   

He is definitely the masseur I’ll visit again  

@CalvinEast thank you for your ardent support... you have been very kind and generous since I started. Really appreciate you traveling all the way despite the distance. 🙏

• 5 weeks later...

hi everyone,

i took a hiatus posting here as I was really busy preparing for my course and exams. sorry that i could only take very limited appointments for the past few weeks... but good news... i will be resuming my full service with immediate effect. :)

some of you are already aware but just a note that i have another masseur who is operating independently (on an ad-hoc basis) at my place. i currently have 2 (separate) massage rooms. we will stagger our bookings to minimize contact and ensure client’s privacy. 

about me...

i have been in full time practice for almost 3 years now

i am located at bukit panjang, just beside petir lrt

do not share my face/bod pic but you have a quick peek from my whatsapp profile pic

about my massage...

i mix my routine with long firm strokes, light to medium pressure coupled with sensual touches and acupressure 

i charge my sessions from 70 mins at $80... up to 120 mins at $130

cheers,

aaron

Edited by ak_pranava
update info

• ak_pranava changed the title to Aaron's Holistic Massage @ Bukit Panjang + Outcall
  • 4 weeks later...

hi everyone,

sorry i haven't been actively posting here. those who had PM me, i have replied you in your mailbox. do take note that i only take booking via WhatsApp only at 8767 3697.

***quick update*** : in addition to my holistic body massage service, i will be launching my facial service wef 1 april 2021. details will be shared later this month. in the meantime, i am offering an express 30min face massage at $30 (includes basic face cleansing, face/shoulder/neck massage). please feel free to whatsapp me for more info.  

recap : some of you are already aware but just a note that i have another masseur who is operating independently (on an ad-hoc basis) at my place. i currently have 2 (separate) massage rooms. we will stagger our bookings to minimize contact and ensure client’s privacy. 

cheers,

aaron

Edited by ak_pranava
new info

• ak_pranava changed the title to Aaron's Holistic Massage @ Bukit Panjang (Incall & Outcall) + Facial service wef 1 April 2021
  • 2 weeks later...

hi everyone,

first of all, thank you to those who have tried the express face massage last week. btw, it is ok to doze off and snore during the session. it happens... so no need to be pai seh about it! i also encounter that when i go for my facial/massage sessions as a customer. as a therapist, i actually feel happy that my client can have some moments to rest and catch a light sleep. 

anyway, i thought it would be appropriate to share some general info here:

- if you have... existing skin condition (eg. eczema), allergy to any skincare products, or any medication for treatment of skin issues... i would recommend that you avoid introducing any new products/treatments to your face. 

- for sensitive skin, the face massage can still be done as the massage cream and related products are suitable for all skin types and gentle in formula. if you are unsure but still keen, i would suggest that we run a patch test. anyway, do feel free to check with me and i can do a quick skincare consultation with you.

for my facial services, i will be sharing the programme later this month. Do keep a lookout here. :)

oh! my holistic body massage/scrub services remain... i look forward to seeing you guys!

for inquiries or appointments, please whatsapp 8767 3697

fyi : some of you are already aware but just a note that i have another masseur who is operating independently (on an ad-hoc basis) at my place. i currently have 2 (separate) massage rooms. we will stagger our bookings to minimize contact and ensure client’s privacy.  

cheers,

aaron

Edited by ak_pranava
new info

• 4 weeks later...

hi everyone,

so fast and we are already into april 2021... apologies that i have not been posting actively... i even received messages asking if i am still operating. oops~ sorry.

yes! my massage & body scrub services are available. please fee free to whatsapp me at 8767 3697 for the full list of services and pricing. erm... recently someone texted me and asked why i don't respond to sms. one of the reasons is that i prefer to attend to all bookings via a single communication platform. 

anyways~ back to my facial programme update!!! i will be doing a 3-tier offering to cater for different needs and budgets.

express 30 [$30 for 30mins]

...if you are looking for quick fix and soothing face massage, try this!

includes:

_basic face cleansing

_full face massage

_neck/shoulder/chest massage

maintenance 60 [promo price $60 for 60mins]

.. if you enjoy going for regular facials and prefer a routine to upkeep healthy skin, opt for this!

includes:

_double face cleansing

_face scrub 

_face steaming

_full face massage (option to upgrade to collagen cream)

_face mask (choose from hydration, brightening or firming)

_application of toner, face cream, sunscreen

revitalize 90 [promo price $90 for 100mins]

... if you crave for sheer indulgence and pampering, and want that extra glow on your face, then this is for you!

includes:

_double face cleansing

_face scrub 

_face steaming

_full face massage (with collagen cream)

_warm clay mask (with anti-ageing, firming & lifting properties)

_face mask (choose from hydration, brightening or firming)

_application of toner, face cream, sunscreen

for inquiries or appointments, please whatsapp 8767 3697

fyi : some of you are already aware but just a note that i have another masseur who is operating independently (on an ad-hoc basis) at my place. i currently have 2 (separate) massage rooms. we will stagger our bookings to minimize contact and ensure client’s privacy.  

cheers,

aaron

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone,

please be informed that I will be taking a short break next week. I will not be available from 28 Apr (Wed) to 30 April (Fri)

i have been wanting to share some good practices from customers, taking this chance to kickstart. i recently received a booking inquiry from a new customer, which went like this:

"Hi Aaron, my name is Jason. I would like to a 90 mins body massage on 19/04/21 Mon at 11am. Is it available?"

this is a great example, for the following reasons:

- i instantly get acquainted to the name of my new customer

- the type of massage and duration is clearly indicated

- the date and time preferred is specific

from above, i can gather that the sender is polite and more importantly, it is very easy and fast for me to respond. in the event that i am not available on the requested date and time, i will offer and propose alternatives. personally, i would appreciate it if the message is short yet precise. some customers will send text messages like "when are you free?", "busy now?", "what are your available timings?"... nothing wrong but it will definitely help if you could be as clear as possible. 

okay, hope this simple sharing helps! :)

for inquiries or massage/facial appointments, please whatsapp 8767 3697

cheers,

aaron

Edited by ak_pranava
update info

Have been going to Aaron regularly for massage and I have to say it's a great experience every time. But since I have already reviewed his massage service, I will not do so again (can refer to my earlier review of Aaron's massage).

Recently, I managed to schedule a few facial (30 and 90 mins) sessions with Aaron and boy I must say that his attention to details translate from his massage to his facial service. His equipment are the professional kind, including the bed as well as face steamer, and really comfortable. His soft gentle touches also applies to his facial service and he noted that since I have sensitive nose, he is extra careful when cleansing close to the area. The end result is noticeable, the face feels much firmer and brighter - but of course don't have unrealistic expectations after just one session, there are definitely noticeable difference though in a positive way. If I must really nitpick, I would have to say his facial service is relatively new, therefore, he may still be refining his service to be smoother, though I already feel it's quite good already.

The recent session is really a full body relaxation (massage + facial) and I really feel pampered, drifting in and out of dreamland throughout. Furthermore, the current promo price is very worth it, I would recommend anyone who is thinking about getting a facial service to give it a try.

Cheers!

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a very last minute appointment with Aaron the other night. I hate to do that as I don't want to hassle the therapist but I just tried my luck and fortunately I was pleased that he accepted my last minute booking.

He has a very clean place to begin with. He will welcome you with a pleasant smile and greetings and the massage bed? Clean! He even assures that he changes the towel for every client. 

I am not a fond of very hard massage as it always leaves pain and I easily get bruises (this is my personal take) - so the pressure that he puts into his massage is just really good enough for me to relax. 

Even though my booking was late and last minute - he never showed any kind of attitude that he is rushing and his energy was consistent the whole time around.

I am staying a bit far and I would say - the travel was worth it. 

I will definitely come back again. Thanks Aaron and I will see you again. 

On 4/26/2021 at 7:22 PM, Seedrick said:

Have been going to Aaron regularly for massage and I have to say it's a great experience every time. But since I have already reviewed his massage service, I will not do so again (can refer to my earlier review of Aaron's massage).

Recently, I managed to schedule a few facial (30 and 90 mins) sessions with Aaron and boy I must say that his attention to details translate from his massage to his facial service. His equipment are the professional kind, including the bed as well as face steamer, and really comfortable. His soft gentle touches also applies to his facial service and he noted that since I have sensitive nose, he is extra careful when cleansing close to the area. The end result is noticeable, the face feels much firmer and brighter - but of course don't have unrealistic expectations after just one session, there are definitely noticeable difference though in a positive way. If I must really nitpick, I would have to say his facial service is relatively new, therefore, he may still be refining his service to be smoother, though I already feel it's quite good already.

The recent session is really a full body relaxation (massage + facial) and I really feel pampered, drifting in and out of dreamland throughout. Furthermore, the current promo price is very worth it, I would recommend anyone who is thinking about getting a facial service to give it a try.

Cheers!

dear @Seedrick

thank you again so much for your kind review! 🥰

i have received quite a lot of facial bookings for the past 2 weeks... i must attribute it to your earnest feedback above. reallyyyyyyy appreciate it~~~ 🙏 look forward to your next visit. 

cheers,

aaron

On 5/7/2021 at 11:42 AM, JaeInferno said:

I had a very last minute appointment with Aaron the other night. I hate to do that as I don't want to hassle the therapist but I just tried my luck and fortunately I was pleased that he accepted my last minute booking.

He has a very clean place to begin with. He will welcome you with a pleasant smile and greetings and the massage bed? Clean! He even assures that he changes the towel for every client. 

I am not a fond of very hard massage as it always leaves pain and I easily get bruises (this is my personal take) - so the pressure that he puts into his massage is just really good enough for me to relax. 

Even though my booking was late and last minute - he never showed any kind of attitude that he is rushing and his energy was consistent the whole time around.

I am staying a bit far and I would say - the travel was worth it. 

I will definitely come back again. Thanks Aaron and I will see you again. 

dear @JaeInferno

i do not usually take last min late night requests, depending on my schedule and energy level. i believe it was good fate that day when you texted me! 😊

thank you for making the effort to travel and try out my massage. it was lovely to meet/know you. i enjoy your positive vibes and i certainly bounce off the good energy into the massage. it's a pleasure to serve a client who has great manners and knows how to respect his masseur. 

word of mouth is really very important for home-based practitioners like myself, so i am deeply grateful for your kind words here. 🙏 hope to c u again soon...

cheers,

aaron

• ak_pranava changed the title to Aaron holistic wellness (facial & massage) @ Bukit Panjang