Male HQ

Steven - Swedish Massage @ Simei

Guest Guest_Steven

yup, what steven said is not true. however, due to his friendliness, i did not probe on this. i don't go massage often, so $10 to me is not a problem.

Yup, I can vouch for that - that Steven will charge you $60 even if you go before noon. It's not a question of problem or no problem, but a matter of honesty.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest massage_fetish
Yup, I can vouch for that - that Steven will charge you $60 even if you go before noon. It's not a question of problem or no problem, but a matter of honesty.

Like that huh.... i was thinking of going to call up for an appointment but now i better save it. Many offer special foc as part of good service....

• 4 months later...
Guest Anonymous
tried steven's massage and i must say his skills are rather good, strong strokes and I like him massaging my back.

yes, he massages in the nude and it is really an eye-opener. he aims to please and it is really a pleasure. he is really charming and i can melt just looking into him.

the bathroom is spacious enough. the mattress is hard enough. the room is spacious. the music is soothing.

overall, the massage experience was splendid. cost is one factor. as i stay far away from his area, need to take cab to and fro and it added on to my cost. sigh.

I went stevens' (Simei) yesterday afternoon at 1pm.

Where can I start? About his massage skills, or ambience, tantric way of massage or his large tool.

I am really surprised that his tool is as big as mine. :clap:

Nice location, spacious room, i am not bothered whether massgage bed or king size mattress.

Infact all those who have massage bed do not know how to massage.

Those who do their service over a normal mattress are doing a cracking job :thumb:

Massage skills. I would say that it is much better than those who were named as professionals.

I hate going to places like Bel Ami and the one at Tanjong Pagar :rolleyes:

Tantric Massage: Not really tantric but nude massge. I did not realise that he was naked until he placed his large tool near my fingers.

Tell you the truth the experience was indescribeable.

Overall, I was really satisfied for what he did and i don't mind giving him extras in the future. :clap:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -Joshua-

I had tried many home based masseur that prices within $60.

Some are good, others so so. Most of them got massage bed.

I tried Steven's massage, so so. Use his sleeping bed to massage.

Don't provide water or tea. Overall experienced: won't go back again. :angry:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Steven's massage skill not bad. Infact he is not like those "desperate" guys massage in town, trying to ask for extra without any work been done. The charges of $60 is still reasonable compare the others. Overall, I would say worthwhile.

Keep it up the GoodWork Steven!

• 1 month later...
Guest lalala

so i read all about him and went to look for this steven massuer.

i was greet by a topless mid 30s-early 40s guy? and he showed me to the room with attached bathroom.

i took a shower, wrapped myself in towel, he was waiting for me in outside, handed me a cup of warm tea (or whatever), and asked me to lie down on the bed. it was a normal sleeping bed, with a towel on top. i am always very conscious of the pillow (or whatever they used to prop the head) cos my entire face will be buried in it, unless it is a massage bed. the pillow was fine i guess.

skills wise? i have experienced better ones. some knots were taken care of no doubt, but i wish his strokes could be more refined. somehow they are jus not 'there' - for me of cos.

AND THEN he moved to stand at where my head was, and i saw his hanging balls. and then i realised he was naked all these while. from then on i think he became rather explicit in his actions, like rubbing his stiff dick against my skin etc.

hmmm i guess some ppl would consider my experience as satisfying.. but i was really on the look out for a massage more than anything else, plus the massage could be better in my opinion.

so i read all about him and went to look for this steven massuer.

i was greet by a topless mid 30s-early 40s guy? and he showed me to the room with attached bathroom.

i took a shower, wrapped myself in towel, he was waiting for me in outside, handed me a cup of warm tea (or whatever), and asked me to lie down on the bed. it was a normal sleeping bed, with a towel on top. i am always very conscious of the pillow (or whatever they used to prop the head) cos my entire face will be buried in it, unless it is a massage bed. the pillow was fine i guess.

skills wise? i have experienced better ones. some knots were taken care of no doubt, but i wish his strokes could be more refined. somehow they are jus not 'there' - for me of cos.

AND THEN he moved to stand at where my head was, and i saw his hanging balls. and then i realised he was naked all these while. from then on i think he became rather explicit in his actions, like rubbing his stiff dick against my skin etc.

hmmm i guess some ppl would consider my experience as satisfying.. but i was really on the look out for a massage more than anything else, plus the massage could be better in my opinion.

sometimes i wonder how did he keep his dick stiff for every customer.

but no doubt, he kept it good for his age.

Guest I tried him...

I agree.... he kept his tool good for his age... however , during my massage session with him, he never stood in front of me to allow me to play with his dick. I wonder... maybe I am not his type??? :blink:

To be honest, its really not big deal. After what my boy friend had told me.

His bed room is very plain, use his own sleeping bed to massage. <_<

hmmm, not sure if he is truthful or not, he told me that is not his sleeping room. Just a room for massage. You can see that it is so sparsely furnished.

Guest Ann Kok
hmmm, not sure if he is truthful or not, he told me that is not his sleeping room. Just a room for massage. You can see that it is so sparsely furnished.

You believe what he said.....?

How can therapist used his own sleeping bed to massage the clients?

I think there's something really went wrong.

When my boyfriend told me about it, I immediately shake my head. <_<

You believe what he said.....?

How can therapist used his own sleeping bed to massage the clients?

I think there's something really went wrong.

When my boyfriend told me about it, I immediately shake my head. <_<

Hey Ann Kok,

Do you happen to know what are you talking about? So do you agree that therapist should use their own bedroom for massage or shouldn't? In your earlier post you claim that your boyfriend said that it's Steven's own bedroom, then here you are saying that something really went wrong.... so what is your own opinion? Should or shouldn't??? You are confusing the rest. I wonder what's your intention...

Guest Ann Kok
Hey Ann Kok,

Do you happen to know what are you talking about? So do you agree that therapist should use their own bedroom for massage or shouldn't? In your earlier post you claim that your boyfriend said that it's Steven's own bedroom, then here you are saying that something really went wrong.... so what is your own opinion? Should or shouldn't??? You are confusing the rest. I wonder what's your intention...

Ok. Let me ask you a question? When you go for massage at any of the homebased, would you like it if the therapist massage you on his own sleeping bed or would you like to be massage on a massage bed?

Choose A..for own sleeping bed.

Choose B..for massage bed.

Your Choice Please?

Ok. Let me ask you a question? When you go for massage at any of the homebased, would you like it if the therapist massage you on his own sleeping bed or would you like to be massage on a massage bed?

Choose A..for own sleeping bed.

Choose B..for massage bed.

Your Choice Please?

think u r not reading carefully

Massuer said it is NOT his sleeping room, it is just a room for him to do his massage.

Edited by Eragon

think u r not reading carefully

Massuer said it is NOT his sleeping room, it is just a room for him to do his massage.

think ann_kok wanna say is that should have a proper massage bed. however, everyone has his preference la.

to me, i am ok with the arrangement as long as it is clean and well-kept.

no feelings lost. cool down man

• 2 months later...
Guest -curious-
hmmm. enjoyed the recent session with him and really enjoyed it to the max.

if he is my bf, i sure very lucky.

hihi, he's still "working" in his hdb flat? thought some1 said in some other thread that hdb no longer allow working in hdb flat start 1 june 2009... ?

anyway, maybe i should also try his service next week, his number still the same as the 1 listed in page 1, swim_guy??

Guest Guest

Is he at the HML

how is he massage skill? swedish? soft? hard?

I dont mind a sensual massage, but why do he has to be nude for the massage? is he luring you to do extra and earn your extra money?

Guest Orion_27

i was reading this thread n realise i've been to steven's last dec. it wasnt a very pleasant experience for me.

1 - he was abit annoyed when i asked him directions to his place, although i admit i called him 2x to cfm

2 - he did get naked during the massage after i told him that i found out abt him from this forum. i was of cos fine with that, but he started to get sensual rather than massage, kind of like trying to get u horny. i do not mind that if we're approaching the end of the massage n had extra time but after i came he sorta told me to wash up. i was quite sure e actual massage was way shorter than an hr.

3 - worst was when i left i gave him 100 but he had no intention of giving me change. when i asked for it he grabbed on to some of the $10 notes as i tried to get it from him! that was so awkward. i tot tips were meant to be discretionary.

i dun think i will go bk again. yeah he has a gd bod n well-endowed. but not my type. if u're in for a sensual experience rather than a normal massage then go for it. the massage itself was fine but i think it was too short n too much time placed on hanky panky

Orion, 27/m/chn

Guest massagelover

Orion, glad to know you are fair in your review. In most cases(or almost), those masseurs that massage in nude are generally not providing proper massage. If you can find one that is good, you are lucky. Having talked to many of them, those that are good are very proud of their skills so they don't need to strip to entice you. The most they give is a handjob ( u will be happy they provide). I known of 1-2 good ones that don't even provide extras but they are good in their massage. So don't be tempted by ads with those pictures of hot hot bods, 24hrs outcalls...etc Chances are they can't make it... Go to some experience uncles for good massages, go to young ones if you wanted hanky panky(there are many in the market now... check the HML listing..)

Actually the good ones don't really advertise here....

Guest guest
Orion, glad to know you are fair in your review. In most cases(or almost), those masseurs that massage in nude are generally not providing proper massage. If you can find one that is good, you are lucky. Having talked to many of them, those that are good are very proud of their skills so they don't need to strip to entice you. The most they give is a handjob ( u will be happy they provide). I known of 1-2 good ones that don't even provide extras but they are good in their massage. So don't be tempted by ads with those pictures of hot hot bods, 24hrs outcalls...etc Chances are they can't make it... Go to some experience uncles for good massages, go to young ones if you wanted hanky panky(there are many in the market now... check the HML listing..)

can share where to find good one?? thank

Guest Jet Li

Thats not true. I manange to find many good therapists at this forum.

Before you decide which therapist to go, just read what they had advertise on the web, or you could call them personally to find out what services they provide, understand they explaination and then decide from there. By listening to their explaination, you can pick up a few tips b4 you decide who to go.

Just my 2 cents worth. :thumb:

• 2 months later...

Hi.. been reading about steven for awhile and well, curiosity kills the cat. Decided to try his massage a few days back.

Yes, his place is simply done up yet nice. No doubt his strokes were good and strong, he even asked if the pressure is right, but i do feel that he could do better for my legs and hands, especially the latter as he put my palms, resting on his tool.

I can't help but think he's really enticing you to play with his tool; and get you aroused. He was also rather keen to carry on the relief portion, having asked if i wanted to be relief (he already playing with my tool, making it erected, hard to resist right?)Also he puts my hand on his tool, just like telling you to play with it.

I would say the overall massage experience is good; his boyish looks, nice body, friendly smile, chat etc.. though i find the extra portion a bit like hard sell. Maybe i am wrong, but if he were not too overly explicit in the extra, i believe people maybe more forecoming instead.

• 2 months later...

so much ??? you gave him a free fxxk ??? he should pay you $100 for that !!!

Haya. Steven disappointed me utterly today. I've been goin to him n only him since i found out about this home based masseurs. Been to him 4 or 5 times so far. First visit he wore his shorts while massaging. I honestly jst went for a massage so i didnt bother. But when he came to massaging my arms he positioned my arms in such a way where his genitals were basically resting on my palms. Fine no issue there, i was pretty satisfied with his massage so i didnt make an issue. Then when he asked me to turn over he took out his shorts n came on top of me with his gun touchin me all over. Seducin la basically which felt gd so fine. He gave me a hand job n it was done. Showered with his miserable body foam which was practically useless when it came to tryin to remove the massage agents he used. I gave him 100 bucks he jst told me thx thx with no intention of givin me change. I mean if u charge 100 bucks state it, don't assume. I jst left.

Second time i became smarter, i brought 80 bucks there, his service was gd, i like his massage style n when he payed attention to my hole it really really felt gd. This time he was naked thro out. Same thing he place his genitals on my palm n i started findlin with it la. Nxt thing he suddenly stands rite in front of me as tho massaging by upper back but it was pretty obvious wat he wanted me to do. Since i liked his services, n how to resist his gun rite in front of my face, i gave him a gd one. Then he jst asked me to turn over n then continued massaging. Which honestly felt weird. Gave me a hj again n i was done. Paid n left.

Third time he didnt seem as enthusiastic as the 1st n 2nd, but again he put his gun in front of my face which i obliged happily no doubt. But he totally didn't touch my hole. Not even played around with it. I was disappointed alil cos i know i gave him a gd bj. I gave him 70 bucks n left.

Today, i was drained out tired from work. Met him for a massage, he seemed like he wasnt interested. He didnt rest my palms on his genitals even when i tried to reach for it he didnt try to make an effort to move towards me. So i took it that u know he was tired or somethin. Surprisinly he stood in front of me n u know pointed his gun at my face. It was like an inch away from my mouth. I didnt react cos firstly i was tired n secondly he didnt let me touch it when i wanted y should i do him any favors when he felt like it.

He asked me to turned over n started makin me hard, i was gettin exited especially since his gun was touchin n glidin along my thighs. So when he stated givin me a hj, i said nicely. Steven come to me, let me give u a bj. To my surprise, he seemed like a little girl, complainin. He told me can la but nowadays i only give him 70 to 80 dollars when i used to give 100. I gave 100 hopin for change but he didnt give me, so i became smarter n gave wat i felt was relevant dependin on his service. At least i gave more then his normal massage charges. I even gave him bjs when he should be servicin me.

I jst said oh like that ah, then he tried to make me hard again i told him dont think ill be hard he jst went ok. I showered gave him 80 bucks for a half fxxk massage n left tellin myself i'll never ever go back to him again.

Steven if u read this, learn how to do business my friend, if u expect to be renumerated for someone servicin u, tell them. A simple hj doesnt justify an addition 50 dollars charge to me. If u had said somethin i would have appreciated n at least know my options. ur behavior was totally totally disappointing especially to someone who visited u regularly.

Anyways ppl, try steven out if u'd like to service him n PAY HIM to be serviced by u.....ridiculous

he seemed like a little girl, complainin. He told me can la but nowadays i only give him 70 to 80 dollars when i used to give 100...

can i say that, steven able to provide a good massage but he try to make people hard to serve him as well?

saw some previous posts mention that if gave him $100, he would say no change & treat as tip? so he always look for more tips?

Edited by snowball

I think he didn't do anything wrong. In the first place, when he stripped, it is expected to get more money or tips otherwis why strip right? So it is best to ask first before the massage than no regrets later lor...initially you give 100 and he thought good tips mah..subsequently when you visit him, he tot u are good cust. How does he know you felt cheated because he didn't give u change! After that u give him lower so he is not happy lor..

bottomline, he is also working for money...customer who are interested in his body (and not massage in the first place) seek him out and he is aware of this. Why not optimise when he has the body and look right?

• 1 month later...

I have visited Steven several times and have always been satisfied. His place is clean and well decorated, he is in excellent shape, gives a great massage and has always treated me well when I am there. I would recommend Steven to others in a heart beat!

had been to him once quite some time back.

juz my comment - his shower place has a curtain, when i was there (at nite), he left an opening-gap as though he was "spying" from outside...

when i came out, he was at far end of the room facing the toilet, using his handphone... made me wonder if he was secretly taking photo with his handphone...

in any case, those who are going, do take note.

anyone else had similar/same experience??

Guest paranoia

had been to him once quite some time back.

juz my comment - his shower place has a curtain, when i was there (at nite), he left an opening-gap as though he was "spying" from outside...

when i came out, he was at far end of the room facing the toilet, using his handphone... made me wonder if he was secretly taking photo with his handphone...

in any case, those who are going, do take note.

anyone else had similar/same experience??

No and I think you are paranoid... Most of the masseur's jobs are booked through cellphones.... Sheesh.

Hey guys,

Been to Steven noon today for a massage after reading so many interesting details about him plus I'm curious.

I'm an established therapist myself hence when in incognito.

Here is my field report.

Place is not that difficult to find, abt 10min walk from MRT, pls see the map if you are unfamiliar.

I was welcomed by Steven at the door and a drink when I enter the massage room. Steven's quite a looker. But I know he can do better to maintain and even look better. A lot more potential.

Steven's place is sparcely furnished clean and nice. The massage room has simple furnishing and a firm bed for his work. Toilet is clean and has the basic essential you'll need for a bath. He has this rain shower contraption for those who request for body scrub.

The bed is clean and alright cause I reckon his forte is working on the bed rather than a massage bed. His frame is just right.

MOOD IN THE ROOM

The mood in the room is calm and alright, don't recall smelling any scent but good enough. Music is suitable.

THE MASSAGE

I ordered at 1.5hr massage. Steven's strokes are long, firm and nice. Very calm and collected when he works on me. He uses lotion on me which is fine. Overall massage was good but I like it best especially when he worked on my butt, thighs and calves. I like to affirm, Steven gives a good butt massage. It felt really good, that's a distinction cause never felt like this before. Once in while he would tease me abit but I am alright with or without teasing. There were afew moments I drifted to sleep when he worked on my thighs and calves which were badly in need of servicing.

If you are looking for strong massage and knots taken care of, Steven's work may not be down your alley. But I say his relaxation work to ease the tension for my mind and body is really good. That was what I really needed and he pulled it off nicely.

I like the teasing abit when he worked on my tool with me lying in a prone position. His hands are really soft and nice. It felt really good cause he 'woke me up'.

When I was turned around, the massage I felt was alright and average. Probably all my tension was build behind than in front. After the massage I got a nice tool massage from Steven. It felt really good in his hands. And all is true about whats said of him. Steven's equipment is indeed impressive.

The soap used in the bathroom is basic enough. Even though it does not help me clean enough lotion and oil away nonetheless we can clean off ourselves at home.

THE OVERALL EXPERIENCE

I did not sense any hard sell on Steven's part in general I feel he is pretty much a nice chap. The overall experience was nice, I felt good and my legs felt good too. Steven did do a good job afterall.

As I dress up to go, I told Steven no need to give me change but I think he heard me wrongly and gave me my change. I said it's fine and he gladly accepted the small tipping which I feel he deserves. Therapists do feel encourage by tipping for a job well executed.

OTHER COMMENTS

As a therapist I understand we had to work hard to please our clients elses word of mouth will travel to either bring you up or take you down. Steven is not required to massage you in the nude nor is he obligated to give you a HJ or whatever. Whatever happens it has to be mutual between therapist and client. And how you both connect. If it does happen be generous with your tipping to affirm him a job well done.

The other things is perhaps Steven can bring down his rates abit. Cause I feel for home service $90 for 1.5hrs is tat bit high.

RATINGS

LOCATION 3.5/5

MASSAGE 4/5

WILL I RETURN AGAIN - YES

• 2 weeks later...

Where can I start? About his massage skills, or ambience, tantric way of massage or his large tool.

Nice location, spacious room, i am not bothered whether massgage bed or king size mattress.

Those who do their service over a normal mattress are doing a cracking job :thumb:

Massage skills. I would say that it is much better than those who were named as professionals.

Tantric Massage: Not really tantric but nude massge. I did not realise that he was naked until he placed his large tool near my fingers.

Overall, I was really satisfied for what he did and i don't mind giving him extras in the future. :clap:

wow, interesting write out. seems like ur tool is not small either.. like to try yours first..hehe"-)

Guest sushibomb

Sad... He has to sell his nude to buy makan to anyone

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest inspiron

anymore update on steven?

he fxxked me... and told me the full service is $150... i only had 70... so i just gave him 70... i didnt ask him for anal... he fingered me and put on a condom and stick into me....

Guest guest

haha... u enjoyed right... although u didn't ask for anal, u also didn't stop mah..because u want it..so he just go ahead to do it....so he charged sex also...mmmm...wonder who can provide xxx w/o charging ..hor...

To charge $150 maybe a little too steep while you cannot expect him to charge $70 for full service as well. Since you only paid $70.00, what is there to complain? The service he provides is $60.00 per hour so ( supposed if the full service last approximately 2 hours, then $120.00 will be fair. I suggest therapist and customer should agree on the price for the extended service before they proceed. You cannot expect free service. For the therapist, time is money. He is not your bf to provide sex to you. The therapist could have complete another customer for the 1 extra hour servicing you. Steven goes for very niche market to provide his service. I am sure he provides very personalised service. I believed that no one wants to be shortchanged. At the end of the day, he graciously accepted that miserable $70.00 and let you go scotfree. Steven is running a business and if you think $150.00 is too much to pay, I believe you can negotiate the price. Everyone in his line would want to keep their customers. Massage should be a holistic experience to relax. If you becomes so stressful over money issue after the massage, then it defeats the purpose of the whole process.

Guest guest

Yes, fully agreed with you. So far i have visited a few masseurs, all will spell out the time i.e 1 hr for massage, if there is extras, it will also be within the hr time frame. Beyond that 1 hr, they will charge extra price. I asked them why they spell out so clearly, they always cite examples such as customers will use up the 1hr timeframe for massage then ask for extras..ie. JO or BJ or whatever, customers will keep holding their cum like more than 15 to 30 mins just to carry on enjoying themselves while forgeting that the masseurs is spending more time with them and as a result losing other customers business. Come to think of it, some of us can be very selfish. masseurs also need to make money. Hence, to safe guard both, best is to nego the price and the timing before going for the massage. If any masseurs spend more time with u, it is a bonus that u should appreciate lor... So far I am not so lucky, all my masseurs will time correctly and then say " am sorry you need to cum or time is running out"...etc So i have to kuai kuai cum bath and go off... In fact all start the clock when u step into their house and include bath time into the 1 hr so actual massage is 45mins only...

Guest inspiron

i think you all misunderstood... sorry i should've been clearer... i wasnt complaining, i was just quite shocked... precisely because there was no prior agreement. i went there telling him i want 1hr massage... he did a decent (more towards the sensual side, little real strength and rub) massage for like 35-40mins, then he sat on me, fingered me and entered me. the whole thing was less than 1hr... and there was no prior agreement... then i was told the price... i found tht experience strange thats all...

Guest ivan1030

does anyone of you guys have his pics? i want to go and visit him this sunday but still not convinced yet...want to see his pics... how old is he again?