Male HQ

C. H. Therapeutic Massage for Men In-call @ Clark Quay + Outcall

On 2/8/2023 at 3:57 AM, Temptation said:

Dear Readers

I would tell again about my massage to avoid disappointment from different expectation. I do Medium-Hard pressures as my massage is a fusion of Javanese, reflexology, deep tissue, sports, shiatsu, tui na / Chinese acupressure, and a little bit of Swedish so you will experience some pain in certain area depends on your body condition as It is more into muscles treatment-based not mind relaxation which is targeted at your trouble areas. Just that the strength used may not be something that everyone can accept. 

My operating hours starts from 6am to 11pm for outcall (overtime and transport fee will be charged for any treatment finished or start after 11pm) and 6am to 5am for incall daily. However, please try to book one day in advance to avoid disappointment.

I may not be able to take calls or be prompt on my text replies as I may be engaged with clients or busy with other errands. Seek your understanding for that, but I'll do my best to reply soonest possible.

Please give information such as Body Weight/Height/Age in your message as I could not give service to certain profile due to my strength and kindly enquire with me directly via whatsapp or telegram

Cheers!

I just managed to squeeze a session of dry-semi oil massage from Huan. Got many sore points sorted out, esp my groin. As he pressed I could feel all the aches in the triangular point. It is very hard to find a friendly male massage for this without having to resort to some hanky that's why I always try finding Huan whenever he is in town. Would have to do another session again to loosen more points. 

My feedback this time would be to find a biggest place with less noise and would be better if you didn't wear jeans to massage (due to the rough fabric) but otherwise thanks a lot for the therapeutic session. See you again!

Dear Beloved reader.

I would like to say thank you very much for your supports and i would like to say sorry too if i could not accept phone call also all the incoming booking at same time (especially last minute booking) due to my schedules which need to prioritize advance booking.

Incall open from 06.00am and closed at 10.00pm

Please don't hesitate to whatsapp me for faster respond. Thank you very much for your time and attention. Wish you good days ahead

Whatsapp: 87439989

Tele: italwayshard

Edited by Temptation

I made a second appointment this time for some waxing and the usual scrub+massage. It was relaxing at the start for the waxing and scrub but later on the massage was intense. Guess I'm really stiff all over. 

After the massage I felt smooth and more flexible. So now I'm going to play soccer again! (Had a session on Monday)

Thanks Huan. 

• G_M changed the title to C. H. Therapeutic Massage for Men In-call @ Clark Quay + Outcall
  • 5 months later...

Dear Readers

I would tell again about my massage to avoid disappointment from different expectation. I do Medium-Hard pressures as my massage is a fusion of Javanese, reflexology, deep tissue, sports, shiatsu, tui na / Chinese acupressure, and a little bit of Swedish so you will experience some pain in certain area depends on your body condition as It is more into muscles treatment-based not mind relaxation which is targeted at your trouble areas. Just that the strength used may not be something that everyone can accept. I could do soft pressures whole session if being requested too but it might not as optimal as if I use harder pressures

My operating hours starts from 6am to 11pm for outcall (overtime and transport fee will be charged for any treatment finished or start after 11pm) However, please try to book one day in advance to avoid disappointment.

I may not be able to take calls or be prompt on my text replies as I may be engaged with clients or busy with other errands. Seek your understanding for that, but I'll do my best to reply soonest possible.

Please give information such as Body Weight/Height/Age in your message as I could not give service to certain profile due to my strength and kindly enquire with me directly via whatsapp or telegram for faster respond

Thank you very much

Just want to inform that there are limited incall availability in August and outcall operation hour is 06:00-22:00 (transport fee will be charged for any service started or ended out of it and +10% as overtime job) and please kindly book in advance as I could hardly entertain last minute booking due to my schedules.

For faster respond

Whatsapp 87439989

Telegram italwayshard

Edited by Temptation

There are some Last Limited Incall Slots Available For this week on 2/3 September 2023

Sorry if can't entertain last minute booking due to advance booking priority as I do First come, First to serve

Seeking for your understanding

Thank you and have great days ahead

Tried CH’s massage last Sunday and it was great.

The massage was good and it felt like my body was responding to his movement and energy. Pressure was on point and I felt more relaxed after the session.

It was an honest massage but it felt magical too. I can feel my lower back problem getting better.

Looking forward to another session with him soon!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just want to inform that there are limited incall availability. Outcall operation hour is 06:00-22:00 (transport fee will be charged for any service started or ended out of it and +10% as overtime job) and enjoy up to 10% discount for outcall advance booking and up to 15% for package for limited time (t&c applied).  Please mention your introduction and if there is any specific treatment needed also kindly book in advance as I could hardly entertain last minute booking due to my schedules.

Thank you for attention and understanding. Wish you great days ahead

for faster reply

Whatsapp 87439989

Telegram italwayshard

Want to inform that body scrubs service for incall would be temporarily unavailable until further notice due to shower facility issue but it will still be provided if you want to take outcall body scrubs.

Thank you for your attention and supports to my service. Wish you great days ahead

CH

I just had Huan's massage and waxing a couple of days ago. He pointed out all the blocked acupoints I had and my bad shape at the moment (lack of sleep). After his massage I was able to sleep well. Will be booking again in the coming days but at a hotel because the incall venue is not welcoming. Anyone will be keep to share too for the day?

To the readers, I really Thank you for contacting me and your interest to my services also the supports given. I want to say sorry as well because I might disappointed some of you as I could hardly accept last minute booking sometimes due to my packed schedules. I wish you great days ahead.

CH