Male HQ

A short skirt is freedom… no crotch binding

Larry

Don't think guys can rock short skirts? See these guys who obviously are NOT “cross dressing” to look like women to form your own opinion…

These guys below are among the few without issues who don't follow “Social Conformity” most men are plagued with. Much more so than women, and it’s the reason their wardrobe is so boring and hasn't changed much in 200+ years…

https://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22064674

https://pin.it/a5o325duufvot5

Frankly,  I don't like it.  Maybe I'm old-fashioned,  but for me men in skirts look horrible,

not like women in pants, especially these stretchy active pants that make their asses look beautiful.

If there is concern about "crotch binding", my solution, "social conformity" or not,

is no clothes at all   :)

I am not a crossdresser but did try wearing my wife denim short skirt.

not openly in public, only dare to wear during my late night drive home..

it feels so "airy" down there, but feel so sexy... :)

skirt keep riding up, now then I realised it is not easy for girls to keep aware of their skirt n not to zaogeng...

13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Frankly,  I don't like it.  Maybe I'm old-fashioned,  but for me men in skirts look horrible,

not like women in pants, especially these stretchy active pants that make their asses look beautiful.

If there is concern about "crotch binding", my solution, "social conformity" or not,

is no clothes at all   :)

Honestly I will never allow my boy friend to wear skirt in the public, except in our bedroom.

Be relax my dear friend, my posting is meant for our amusement, so don't get so uptight.

5 minutes ago, Larry said:

Be relax my dear friend, my posting is meant for our amusement, so don't get so uptight.

Don't worry Larry.

What I like uptight, or up tight,  are the minimum covers in thin white elastic cloth society allows young men to wear at beaches and other places.

Scottish men have been wearing kilts for centuries and they do it without underwear.  No hang-ups at all. In Thailand they wear short sarongs during hot days and in India they sometimes fold up their ankle length sarongs to become mini sarongs.  

So whats the big deal.

In some countries, men wear exposed bra tops in public without shirts now.  

Maybe its time to free our minds, like we want society to free their minds towards homosexuality.

Taken from Quora Digest on the topic Should I try on a skirt?

A few years ago I had extensive groin surgery and recovery took a long time and was painful. The area and scar tissue are still sensitive. Clothes hurt and if I wore a towel or robe to the mailbox I had to hold them out to avoid abrasion. I bought a tennis skirt to wear around the house and it was a relief. It was psychologically “different” however I got used to it and was grateful for the comfort. I like the difference because there is no inseam or anything else to cause friction. Skirts are very comfortable for walking, hiking, sitting, and especially driving. Dry underwear is a real luxury. It is sad that western culture demands that males wear pants Skirt like garments are physiologically a better fit. Half of the world’s population wears some form of skirt. In western culture men began wearing pants when they started riding horses. I don’t have a horse. Yes, I recommend trying a skirt and you will find that no one notices or cares.  Try hiking in a skirt and enjoy unlimited stride, ventilation, freedom, and comfort.

On 11/10/2018 at 8:19 AM, Larry said:

Don't think guys can rock short skirts? See these guys who obviously are NOT “cross dressing” to look like women to form your own opinion…

These guys below are among the few without issues who don't follow “Social Conformity” most men are plagued with. Much more so than women, and it’s the reason their wardrobe is so boring and hasn't changed much in 200+ years…

Why can a man be gay but wear women cloths? We do not like females and are turned off by females! 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Why can a man be gay but wear women cloths? We do not like females and are turned off by females! 

I can only guess.

My guess is that some men like (straight) men so much that they are willing to look like women to appeal to the (straight) men they desire.

This is not my case because I don't care for straight men, I like GAY men  :)

Taken from Quora Digest on topic Do you like short shorts or short skirt better?

I’m a guy and after years of chasing skirts finally tried on a Cargo Mini Skirt on a hot day and was instantly sold and now view men as having closed minds unlike women when they adopted mens pants in a big way 55 years ago. Only makes more sense for a male to wear a skirt than a female due to anatomy alone… no crotch binding inseams, cooler than shorts and if really short freedom of movement is unlike any so called male clothing!

Sooo I am in a position to compare both and skirts win! I’m not alone in my thinking because men are rapidly adopting mini skirts (running skirts) for running, hiking and sitting. No chaffing, cooler than shorts, lighter weight, etc. but if you are sexist, homophobic or insecure you may never find out….

Now becoming popular: Online Photo Sharing, Social Network, Image Hosting, Online Photo Albums Obviously these guys are not “Cross Dressing” to look like women but are enjoying the comfort most guys have no clue about…

main-qimg-b836a1eb1cd19fc25c8a041d81aff92f.webp
main-qimg-68cfc926518f05f7bd0e7e3605b5682b.webp
main-qimg-aa9a81b5cf6ccb9e532ab5707600c703.webp

but some just doesnt look nice
this and the red looked ok: https://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22064674

what is a "Dry underwear" which u quoted from?

but pls dont make wearing pants a pain, cos women also wear pants/jeans too, berms too

I have not yet tried to use skirts and I have my reservations.  With nothing under the skirts, what keeps your balls and cock from bouncing around? With this lack of support I would consider skirts undesirable for active sports.   But maybe they are adequate for those who have so little down there that this is not a problem...

Edited by Steve5380

On 11/13/2018 at 7:38 PM, Larry said:

Taken from Quora Digest on the topic Should I try on a skirt?

A few years ago I had extensive groin surgery and recovery took a long time and was painful. The area and scar tissue are still sensitive. Clothes hurt and if I wore a towel or robe to the mailbox I had to hold them out to avoid abrasion. I bought a tennis skirt to wear around the house and it was a relief. It was psychologically “different” however I got used to it and was grateful for the comfort. I like the difference because there is no inseam or anything else to cause friction. Skirts are very comfortable for walking, hiking, sitting, and especially driving. Dry underwear is a real luxury. It is sad that western culture demands that males wear pants Skirt like garments are physiologically a better fit. Half of the world’s population wears some form of skirt. In western culture men began wearing pants when they started riding horses. I don’t have a horse. Yes, I recommend trying a skirt and you will find that no one notices or cares.  Try hiking in a skirt and enjoy unlimited stride, ventilation, freedom, and comfort.

Neh

28 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Neh

Sorry for my blunder.

I guess the word 'quick' is missing from dry underwear. So what is quick dry underwear:

Quick dry underwear are made of hi-tech fabric that wick sweat away from the skin and allow more air to pass through. It can keep you cool and dry much longer than regular cotton underwear. 

It is more expensive than the ordinary cotton underwear.

Taken from Quora Digest on topic What does it feel like to wear a skirt?

Liberating, comfortable, and sometimes downright sensual.

Most of my “daily” out and about skirts are denim with pockets, so far more serviceable than sensual. That said, there’s also an awesome feeling in not having a seam in the middle of one’s business to have to deal with.

On the sensual side? You have no idea how fabulous it feels to have a longer light weight skirt ruffled around one’s legs by a gentle breeze. Absolutely nothing like it!

Taken from Quora Digest on topic Would you class a kilt as a skirt?

Suck it up guys! A kilt IS a skirt by definition. See any dictionary. It’s a skirt that is usually tartan, hot, heavy, and costly. There are many types of skirts and a kilt is one of them.

According to designers anyone can wear a skirt. There are only two (2) pieces of clothing considered sex specific…. The bra and jockstrap so if the opposite sex wears these they have issues. All else is up for grabs for anyone to wear.

Taken from Quora Digest on topic Would you consider all skirts to be feminine?

NO! Skirts have no gender! Anyone can wear a skirt and look their gender male or female while enjoying the benefits of wearing a skirt.

Males have worn skirts longer throughout time than females so I don't understand the origins of this question.

main-qimg-d5a5fc74ccef3fd294082d1d8c0920dd

For a thousand years these guys wore the equivalent to mini and micro mini Skirts. They knew about pants but liked the mobility of a short skirt.

——————

Skirts, like pants, are simply clothing top clothing designers consider as unisex. Skirts fit men and women equally when right size. They also say the only clothing sex specific are the bra and Jockstrap (the only items that make no sense for the other sex to wear. If they do they have issues).

These guys don't have issues and have discovered the utility of short skirts: https://www.picturetrail.com/sfx... obviously NOT “cross dressing” to look like or impersonate women.

• 2 weeks later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic What if something that needs to be said about skirts?

People need to realize skirts are a garment that can be worn equally as well by both men and women.

Skirts have been worn by men for a much longer period of time than by women. Think a thousand years of Roman Empire and Alexandre the Great conquoring the known world in the equivalent to today's mini and micro mini skirts.

main-qimg-d5a5fc74ccef3fd294082d1d8c0920dd

Skirts make more sense for males to wear than females due to anatomy alone. No crotch binding inseams, cooler than shorts on a hot day and if really short freedom of movement is outstanding and unlike anything men wear today.

Top clothing designers say there are no reasons why men shouldn't wear skirts. Men returning to skirts will be the present day “Holy Grail” of the fashion industry.

Skirts come in a thousand varieties. Kilts are simply a type of skirt that is heavy, hot, and costly yet of the thousand plus styles of skirts women wear some suit men perfectly. There are skirts for nearly every conceivable use. Thermal skirts can be warmer than the best thermal pants. Skirts can be short or long fancy for going out or for recreation. A skirt is a very universal garment everyone should have in their wardrobe.

Men someday will finally ignore “Social Conformity” and stop being “sheep following sheep” and experience true freedom by wearing skirts again. Some men are discovering short skirts for running, hiking, sitting and driving make sense. 

In the mean time those afraid of skirts, sexist, homophobic, or insecure will never make the discovery.

• 1 month later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic What is the point of a short skirt? Why were they created, basically?

Clearly YOU have never worn a short skirt. (Male or female). If you had you would instantly have your answer. Empirical approach is the best because we cannot tell you how YOU will feel in a short skirt. It must be experienced.

Short skirts are the ultimate in mobility and the reason the Romans wore them for a thousand years. The skirts were the same length as today’s mini and micro mini skirts yet they knew about pants but preferred skirts.

Just go out and get a short mini skirt from a thrift store for a few bucks and experience a short skirt. It is likely you won’t give up the skirt!

Think… in addition to outstanding mobility, no freaking crotch binding inseams (guys..this is a big one you have never experienced), cooler than shorts, and looks better than shorts on guys and girls.

Short means nothing dragging on your legs like pants or longer skirts = freedom.

Here are some guys who have made the discovery and not they are NOT “cross dressing” in an attempt to look like or impersonate women:

https://www.pinterest.es/patagon...

You will soon wonder why men don’t wear skirts! Simply because men are “Social Conformists” unlike women with their more open minds…remember when they adopted men’s pants in a big way in the later 60’s… Now women wear whatever they want unlike men. Skirts should be seen as optional for men. Most occasions a skirt will be more comfortable than pants but guys have to make the discovery.

PS: Females that wear short skirts are not doing it for you! Short skirts are very very comfortable and fashionable as you will soon discover if you don’t have issues.

by Bruce Johnson, older & wiser with experience

• 1 month later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic How do I start wearing a skirt?

While the previous answers to the question were true, I feel the questioner is looking for information that is a bit more detailed.

1. I highly recommend you start with a 5-pocket denim skirt. It will serve as a familiar connection to jeans. Whatsmore, I suggest you order it online. Many online stores include size charts with their offerings. It should be fairly easy to figure out your size. While salesgirls can be quite helpful, taking the plunge can be nerve-wracking for a guy. You want this to be a positive experience. The less stress, the better the experience.

2. Try it on at home. Wear it around the house. Get used to the feeling.

3. Learn how to properly sit in a skirt. It’s a lot different from sitting in trousers. Take the time to observe how females sit in a skirt. I suggest your first skirt be knee-length or just above the knee. It gives you more material to work with as you get used to to the proper procedure for sitting.

4, As you can probably well imagine, wearing it outside the house can be far different than wearing it inside. Carefully choose the venue for your first outing. Avoid places like redneck bars. Instead, find a friendly or neutral venue. My first real outing was at a movie theatre. No negative comments but a number of females saying how they loved my skirt, etc.

5. If you’re going to wear a skirt during the cooler/colder part of the year, consider wearing opaque tights. They were originally made for guys, after all. Black or Navy tights are a good starting point. If you decide to give sheer hose a try, shave your legs first! Trust me on this one.

Finally, wear that skirt like you own it and own it like a man.

N.B. This answer will be periodically updated to include additional insights and advice.

TIPS: Stick with those skirts that have a numerical size. (12, 14, 16, etc.) In those instances where the size is listed as S, M, L, etc., the actual size can be significantly off; even when there is a conversion chart available. The Wikipedia article on Standard US Clothing Sizes can give you some guidance.

What one manufacturer calls a size 16 can be another manufacturer’s idea of a size 14. My wife has complained about this for years. This loosey-goosey sizing has even permeated men’s clothing.

Consider your age, weight, build, etc. before deciding to experiment with a short mini or a micro-mini skirt. I have seen pictures of guys who did this and it’s not a pretty sight.

Caveat Emptor - The sizing charts on some websites can be simple boiler-plate and not an accurate reflection of the product’s true size.

Shoes: For some reason, some guys who decide to have a go at wearing a skirt also decide that they need to wear heels as well. This approach only works if you’re trying to present as female or want to prove that guys can wear heels too. Otherwise, stick with low profile men’s shoes like deck shoes.

Guest Try and see

I remember when i was a kid, i got damn excited when we watched the Spartacus movie in school after exams, cos all the men in the movie wore those short Roman skirts. And also there was that famous Antoninus-Crassius gay scene!

Used to fantasise myself living in Roman times and also wearing one of those short Roman skirts. :P

Used to wonder also that when those Roman men sat on a horse, or on a chair without anything in front of them, won't their underwear be exposed?

Or maybe they just didn't care at that time as their society was quite liberal.

79b5a7eeeb04e880a56eb0ffc0c36448.jpg

e304da7da3b0e41bbc14616f3bc11729.jpg

Taken from Quora Digest on topic How can I feel comfortable wearing skirts in public?

If you feel like you MUST learn to wear skirts, start out with long ones, robe-like ones, and if you are a man, BOY-skirts (sarongs, kimono, Chinese or Arab gowns etc.) from various parts of the globe. These are usually long and there are plenty of male role models to choose from to show you how it’s done. Similar GIRL-skirts are muu-muus, sarees, cheongsam (Chinese/East Asian robes) and the like.

Stick with loose ones. Get shorter slowly (M/F). Again, if you are male, stick with Boy-skirts and work your way up to a knee-length kilt or a toga. Right now, below the knee to full length divided skirts or very loose wide trousers are popular in Japan for women and men worn with modern tops and shoes — there are even business suits of this style (M/F) — and made in everything from pinstripes to velvet to twill to denim. Elegant and comfortable.

If you are female or trans, why bother? Many lovely feminine garments are combinations of tunics and trousers (Punjabi wear, for example) that will make you feel fine, add Kimonos (can be worn with Hakama trousers by both men and women; that’s dressier), Chinese robes with trousers underneath (again, M/F) and so forth and so on. You need never, ever wear a mini-skirt to feel wonderfully feminine and look beautiful.

Pity sake’s, wear whatever you want! Feel comfortable and confident, and you will look great.

Unless you’re a big fellow with a beard who wants to dress Lolicon or 1950’s drag queen. Then maybe you won’t look great in the sense of “like a born female”, but you’re shooting for something completely different, and “uncomfortable” is probably part of what you’re looking for, isn’t it?

A short skirt that is freedom....   you mean wearing NOTHING under the skirt?

What about a slight wind from below lifting the skirt?

Remember the picture of Marilyn Monroe walking over the cover in the street with air blowing out ?

My late bf  had a sweet face, and he made a great transvestite.

Not too often, he went out like that with me.  I always felt proud of him!

Taken from Quora Digest on topic Do you prefer short or long skirts?

Guy’s perspective… It’s my opinion that men are missing out not wearing skirts. Having no inseams is a great feeling most have no clue about. Having discovered skirts it is my opinion if you are a guy a short skirt will not only look better but also provide better utility than longer skirts. Anything mini length to micro mini length provided the best freedom of movement. Longer skirts get in the way and always look more feminine so not an option for me.

I discovered why girls / women wear short skirts and it is not for you. Short skirts are worn because they look good, provide freedom of movement, cooler and light weight. All practical reasons and the reason they have never gone out of style.

As a matter of utility short skirts are now being worn by both men and women for running, hiking, sitting, and driving. Can’t beat the comfort!

3 hours ago, FattChoy said:

Guys in skirts = not guys anymore.   Just Ah Kua 

Guys in Skirt is Ah Kua.

Gays are also called Ah Kua by the straights

Kindly not direct such terms to yourself or gays as these are degrading terms used by straight to belittle the gays. 

As a Senior member, you are old enough to know all these. We don't need this kind of discriminating terms in this forum. 

Anyone who discriminate will have their ass kicked out from this forum!

• 3 weeks later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic How does it feel to wear a skirts?

Love wearing a skirt. Such a wonder feeling with no restrictions.

Everything is free to feel the wind blowing and the soft fabric brushing up against your panties if you are wearing them . Even better if you are not wearing panties too.

Love sitting and not crossing my legs so someone can see what I am wearing underneath.

Or not wearing…

Guest guest
On 11/10/2018 at 5:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

I am not a crossdresser but did try wearing my wife denim short skirt.

not openly in public, only dare to wear during my late night drive home..

it feels so "airy" down there, but feel so sexy... :)

skirt keep riding up, now then I realised it is not easy for girls to keep aware of their skirt n not to zaogeng...

Women wear skirts to entice men, 

Its a signal that hey what you want, that clam shell hole of happiness and paradise is just up my flimsy skirt a few inches up my thigh , women have to cock tease all the time , they have to make the men salivate and have sexual fantasies of conquering them and pull them skirts right up the chest and have their way with  her.

Of course , skirts make it easier for women to go the no 1 and no 2 too.

On 4/15/2019 at 1:48 PM, Sharon said:

Young boys in skirt so sexy. Yummy!!!

Don't let me catch you posting any more such post or i will have you removed from our forum.

All pedophilic post will be consider breaching of our forum rule. 

1 warning points for posting such post.  

• 1 month later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic Which do you prefer more out in public, miniskirt or short shorts and why?

Having worn both as a guy my preference would be a mini skirt! Why? Simply because of comfort. Guys don’t know what they are missing! A lower garment without inseams is freedom and comfort that pants and shorts DO NOT provide. It was a big discovery!

That would have to be the conclusion from anyone who has tried both! Oh, and not to worry… Men have worn short skirts longer throughout time than women so it’s not new. Think of a thousand years of Roman rule with men in equivalent to today’s mini and micro mini skirts. They knew about pants but preferred the mobility of a short skirt. Barbarians wore pants.

Shorts don’t come close to the comfort of a short skirt, period. These guys have figured it out but 98% of the general male population has no clue (Social Conformists)!

https://www.pinterest.es/patagoniakid/men-in-mini-skirts/

I understand that you have a fondness for skirts.  Why does it appear that you have a bone to pick with people who prefer the norm.  In my opinion, labelling them 'Social Conformists' is not in the spirit of this site's anti discrimination principles.

I wish the moderator would give you a warning to kindly not direct such terms to people who don't wear skirts to belittle them. 

9 hours ago, FattChoy said:

In my opinion, labelling them 'Social Conformists' is not in the spirit of this site's anti discrimination principles.  

First of all, please note that my posting was taken from Quora Digest (is not my own writing so to speak).

Next, I don't reply in bold red.

Lastly, I viewed through a few of your responses in this forum, I feel that you need to be objective & not subjective. Courtesy & respect differed opinions is way of life.

Please don't feel offended.

Guest guest
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It is perfectly understandable that a skirt is more comfortable than shorts.

Would it be even more comfortable to become a transgender and get rid of all the flesh down there?

Eunuch is not what he/ she/ shim  wants in the end.

Most of my female friends prefer pants over skirts.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

This could be because they have nothing that builds up pressure down there.

By this logic, men should wear skirts and women, pants.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 3/23/2019 at 2:40 PM, G_M said:

Guys in Skirt is Ah Kua.

Gays are also called Ah Kua by the straights

Kindly not direct such terms to yourself or gays as these are degrading terms used by straight to belittle the gays. 

As a Senior member, you are old enough to know all these. We don't need this kind of discriminating terms in this forum. 

Anyone who discriminate will have their ass kicked out from this forum!

It is more than 48 hours since my last response to FattChoy, long enough but don’t get a single reply from him.

Someone from this forum gave me an info & I made a search on this topic & found the above. 

I would assume he got a reprimand from GM & being dissatisfied, he found fault with me, using the same language & style used by GM.

Perhaps his anger had fool him for not verifying my content before making this negative attempt. Just too bad.

Guest Sexless

Scottish are wearing kilt,  Myanmese are wearing sarong,  tribes are wearing leaves or not wearing anything at all,  in olden china every male wear robe,  Japanese  wear Kimono,  Arabian wear Thobe,...did I miss out any country?

They are all dress-like, under the breeze they look sexy, and nobody say anything.

Sound interesting. Maybe I should try wearing one. Hope to have the opportunity.

Edited by InBishan

Taken from Quora Digest on topic Are jean skirts coming back In style?

They never went out of style! Sales for the last 55 years have been consistent. Why would you think they are out of style? Actually sales are increasing due to men discovering just how nice a mini skirt can be while sales to women are falling slightly.

A standard 5 pocket stretch denim mini skirt is a must have for everyone. It’s like a good pair of Levis jeans but more fun to wear but you have to make the discovery…

main-qimg-357e2a24b6585569639548977fd01504.webp
main-qimg-f9b768bd50d0fbb7215e38a74902ce2a.webp
main-qimg-5fc43649ffaebb96739249549529247c.webp

Guest Skirting view

The problem with having skirt is on a windy day, when the wind blow, every "brilliant" area will be exposed, unless you wear extra under-shorts as concealment which than  defeat the purposes of wearing skirt (for ease and cooling reason).  What about squatting, peeing, walking, fly kicking, running, climbing laddle, tripping,...just to name a few and than one will eventually built to become very conscious of wanting to hide something wherein wearing pants won't have such concern at all (unless one has an extra-normous thick bulge).

I don't mind male wearing skirts for ceremonial purposes (partying, graduation ceremony, attending important dinner, meeting clients, interview...etc ,like some kind of formal attire, only if one day it became an acceptable norm in the MAN world.

2 hours ago, Guest Skirting view said:

The problem with having skirt is on a windy day, when the wind blow, every "brilliant" area will be exposed, unless you wear extra under-shorts as concealment which than  defeat the purposes of wearing skirt (for ease and cooling reason).  What about squatting, peeing, walking, fly kicking, running, climbing laddle, tripping,...

You are asking for troubles by wearing long skirt.

As per my posting this morning, I am recommending you to use the jean skirts or tight skirts so to speak. 

I'd ventured out many times in guy mode on wearing a tight skirt. The trick is I wore a t-shirt on top, its length should be long enough to cover half of the skirt on your body, and also you do not do the tucking. People may mistaken you of wearing a shorts instead. 

So far so good, no one gave me a second look, in shopping centres, supermarkets, wet markets & etc. Just be normal & walk confidently.

Best of luck.

Edited by Larry

• 2 weeks later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic How would you pair a jean skirtsby Bruce Johnson:

Being a guy I'd simply wear it with a T shirt (assuming your talking about a mini skirt this summer). Being a jean / denim skirt practically anything will go with it. For girls it's more complicated. Expectations are higher so matching the right colors, and designs are more critical. Best to look in fashion magazines, catalogues, on line sales to see what the professionals are wearing with your particular skirt design if you feel it is important.

• 2 weeks later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic What is the purpose of a skirtsby Bruce Johnson:

Like other styles of clothing a skirt provides protection as in days of old and now modesty. A short skirt will also provide the ultimate freedom of movement since there are no crotch inseams. It is the simplest clothing to put on or take off. The skirt is also the simplest least costly design to manufacture to achieve those goals.

The design or idea has been around since cave men wrapped animal skins around their waist for protection. The skirt / loincloth is the earliest form of clothing and still serves us today in more sophisticated designs.

Both men and women wear skirts. They fit men and women equally. There is no need for a his or hers skirt. Skirts now come in many many different styles and designs. More so than other clothing and some may appeal more to females or males depending on the functionality or look.

Men are now rediscovering skirts and once discovered they won't give them up but if one is sexist, insecure, or has the usual male “Social Conformist” mentality some men aren't likely to make the discovery and enjoy the benefits skirts provide.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.