Male HQ

A short skirt is freedom… no crotch binding

Larry

Taken from Quora Digest on topic What should you do if you're over 40 & someone criticizes you for wearing a short miniskirtby Bruce Johnson:

I would mention to them; “Obviously you never wore a skirt”! “I’m not afraid of skirts”. (Men have worn them far longer throughout time than women)! “I’m not the usual male Social Conformist”. “I don’t wear it for others”. “It happens to be the most comfortable garment a man can wear”! “You should try one. If you do you won’t likely give up the skirt”! “I’m not wearing the skirt for you”. Etc…

What does age have to do with wearing a mini skirt? I know women and men well into their late 80’s that rock mini skirts. They enjoy them. They aren’t wearing them for you. There is no “cut off” age!

You should realize a mini skirt is the most comfortable thing a person can wear. Don’t knock it till you try it…

Taken from Quora Digest on topic If I wear a skirt everyday, will I get use to itby Jo Wolfe:

If you are female, absolutely, if you are male it takes about five seconds wearing a skirt or dress before you think ‘this is awesome,why do men wear trousers?’.

Either way it takes a while to get used to doing things such as sitting down properly, picking things up from the floor, getting in and out of a car, depending on the skirt length walking up and down stairs but other than that it’s fab.

Sadly for skirt wearing men it’s the reaction of idiots that may present a problem depending on where you live, but if it’s safe to do so, go for it.

• 10 months later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic What time do you know your crossdressing is getting serious? by Daylelynn Bauer, May 9

I have always had euphoric feeling cross dressing as a woman in secret at home..

when I began to grow my hair, my nails and having them styled very feminine ( pedicure, manicured, and feminine styled hair styles, along with shaving my legs multiple times a week , plucking my eyebrows to a feminine curvy style and putting on flesh colored lipstick with a very light light amount of mascara just enough to give my eyelashes some light colored look and a curl/length too)and going out in public regularly with shaved legs all year round with ankle bracelets too…I knew I was getting serious about crossdressing… I was beginning my life as a feminine woman and I desired to live a complete feminine lifestyle as a feminine curvy sexy woman in every aspect..

I was addicted to this fabulous and euphoric feeling and could not change my life back to wearing and being masculine whatsoever…

I had more female friends than male friends…I began to see and imagine some of my male friends as possible sexual partners …I was curious what it would be like to give a man a BJ and swallowing his cum …’my girlfriend taught me how to satisfy men sexually and taught me how to do it with gusto..my 3best friends and I played golf one day and went over to my apartment for the 19 th hole .. the 19th hole is usually a few beers together in the club house … the 19!th hole that day was going to be me and my mouth … i I surprised them by dressing up as a feminine woman from head to toes … in beautiful detail I really looked like a feminine woman … they were not expecting this … I serviced all of them orally with me in feminine clothes…2 of them were married and one was engaged to be married .., it was our secret that none of their wives knew …to the best of my knowledge… I have an insatiable desire to cross dress as a feminine woman in public and a desire to live as a feminine woman… and I enjoyed sucking them off from time to time … I give good BJ s to them which I enjoy giving and they enjoy it as consenting adults … for years it occasionally occurred ….but did get fucked by them ever ….

.what did change was that I played golf with them for many years thereafter , with them I began to cross dress as a feminine woman in public regularly… even on the golf courses we played …. yes I was crossdressing as a complete feminine woman when playing golf with them twice a month regularly for years …

I was making my change from man to woman’s life style with friends slowly.. it was euphoric to be accepted as a feminine woman in public by friends now… and I came out as a cross dressing man to my girlfriend who is now my steady livein girlfriend…she supports me as a feminine woman in public and living in private with her as a feminine woman lifestyle too … she taught me to be a feminine woman in every way before I began to live as a feminine woman in public… she transformed and transitioned me from a man to a living feminine woman convincingly passing as a feminine woman in public easily without being suspicious whatsoever that I was a man in feminine clothes … every one thought and treated me as a feminine woman feminine publicly.. I began a self employed interior decorator consultant business as a feminine woman…. Too

I’m now a full time cross dresser 24/ 7 in public and privately with my steady livein girlfriend.. celebrating 4years a woman in public 24/7 and running a business of my own as a feminine curvy woman…

she said I had great potential to be a complete feminine woman in public so long as I kept my penis for her to enjoy privately no matter how feminine I was in the world ….she told me i would love being a complete feminine woman…in the world… publicly…and she was right…she insisted it’s a beautiful thing to have a man fuck your and climax inside you feeling his cum load inside you.. then you know you are a feminine woman.. she was right and I was going to find out in time too…

I finally had my girlfriend set me up with another crossdressing man and I became a complete feminine woman and no longer a virgin with men .. anally..I now was a woman , no longer a man .spending a weekend of sexual delights all bareback of course … a Kama sutra weekend with this beautiful crossdressing man … that was when a became . more than a normal cross dresser…

l love my steady girlfriend steady livein girlfriend too at the same time as a regular man loves a woman … despite looking , acting, living ,emotionally thinking like a feminine curvy in addition to walking and psychologically thinking like a feminine curvy woman… in near perfect appearance as a feminine woman too ..

I am one of a kind feminine woman/man type gender.. enjoying the sexual activity of both man and feminine woman when ever I want to …living a complete feminine life and lifestyle convincingly and passable as a feminine woman I public too …

and I love my new feminine lifestyle.. with my steady livein girlfriend…I now live my lifestyle…I love my life now ., looking beautiful and feminine everyday every where I go whatever I do.. a feminine curvy sexy woman to all who perceive me … yet in love with my steady livein girlfriend too privately as well…

Taken from Quora Digest on topic What type of skirt would be nice to start off as my first skirt? by Duncan Ferguson, May 14

I would recommend you start with a black or blue stretch denim skirt, about the knee, as they look like shorts and tend to go unnoticed on guys.

I have worn patterns and never had a comment, and I have tried on skirts in ladies clothes stores with no problem.

Get skirted and enjoy the best kept secret in clothing.

Taken from Quora Digest on topic What were the first things you wore as you started crossdressing? by Tommy Dresses, May 16

Here is my story…Hello all. I am going to share my story as best as I can recall. I am going to do it in stages. I have been dressing almost all of my 55 years. I vividly remember the first thought that made me intrested in wearing clothes of the opposite sex. It was 1972 and I was watching the gymnastics with my mom. Olga Korbet was on the balance beam and I was fascinated with her and her one piece gymnastics uniform. There was just something about it. It looked so nice to my young eyes. I wondered what it felt like to wear. I had seen my mom wear something similar to it. Hers was brown and had snaps in the crotch area. I was far to small to try mom’s on. I would take my t-shirts and pull the front and back down and tie between my legs. I would pretend to be Olga and roll around on the floor attempting to mimic her routines. It was a urge to emulate I could not resist. It was extremely vivid feeling I was experiencing but at 7 years old, I did not know how to process. Over the next couple of years I became fascinated with girls clothes. Having a younger sister and 2 cousins at home I was able to watch them and how they dressed. I was very jealous at the cute outfits they got to wear. And all the accessories. Man, I longed to be able to dress so pretty.

There was a kid down the block that was my friend. We were the same age. He had a brother 6 years older. One day we were playing whiffle ball in the street and it started to rain. We were quickly drenched and went to thier house. We went to the room that my friend shared with his big brother. They both stripped off their wet clothes and changed into dry stuff. I was standing there dripping when the older brother told me to get out of my clothes. I didn’t have dry stuff to change into and the older brother said he would get me something to wear. He left and I shocked my clothes off down to my underwear. He returned with a ball of clothes. He asked why I still had my underwear on. He told me to remove them too. He then threw a pair of pink panties he had gotten from some old clothes that belonged to their older sister from when she was younger. He told me to put them on. I reluctantly did as he asked. Both giggled at me. I bet I was bet red in the face. Next was a yellow summer dress. I was both embarrassed and excited at the thought of wanting to wear such a pretty dress. I acted like I wasn’t going to do it but he insisted. I did as he asked. I remember to this day how it felt. They both were still giggling and calling me the feminine version of my real name. I acted reluctant but I could not have been happier. He left again and returned with white ankle socks and a pair of black patent leather shoes with silver buckles. He said I was this far along and should just go ahead and wear them too. I did as asked. It was the early 70’s, so my hair was shoulder length. I went to the mirror on the front of their closet door and admired myself in the reflection. The older brother said I was pretty enough to be his new girlfriend. He teased me relentlessly as did my friend. The older brother gave me a plastic ring from a gum ball machine and called me his girlfriend again. He even tried to kiss me. I fought that off. They said their dad would be home soon and I quickly took the frilly items off and my new “boyfriend ” took the items and returned to where he had gotten them. That will not be the only time I got to dress like that during that summer. Every few days I would be at their house and the older sister was supposed to be babysitting the 2 brothers. She was always busy on the phone with friends and really did care what any of us were up to. We would be in my boyfriend’s room and he would retrieve items for me to wear. I always felt pretty in what ever he brought me. They teased me less and less. My friend even started to dress with me. We became his older brothers girls. It was all innocent at first. The older brother did get more aggressive and because of his age and the hormones of puberty racing through him it became sexual after several weeks. There was just kissing at first. But it escalated to what I would learn later in life was molestation. I didn’t know at the age of 8 that I was doing anything wrong and absolutely loved my days dressed as a girl and gazing in the mirror and liking what I saw.

Chapter 2 The Teen Years

We moved away from the old neighborhood when I was 12 years old. I put behind me the abuse of the older brother of my friend and moved on. Still too young to actually know what had happened to me. My desire to dress as a girl was still unwavering. My mom’s catalogs she would get with all the dresses and intimate apparel was far more fascinating than my dad’s playboys. I would take “sick “days from school to explore my mom’s clothes and makeup. I used to sit and watch mom put on her makeup. She thought I was just chatting, but I was learning techniques. I carefully examined how she applied every stroke of her makeup. To this day some 40+ years later the smell of nail polish still excites me. While home alone I would put on makeup and dress in the silkiest things I could find. The day I found a pair of panty hose in the trash can in the master bathroom was especially exciting. Sure, it had a run in it. But it became a prized treasure. I would wear them as often as I could. It was the first article of women’s clothes I wore out of the house under my boy’s clothes. I artfully dodged gym classes so I would not have to be exposed in the boy’s locker room. I loved the feeling of the hose on my legs. I started to shave what little hair I had on my legs which added another special feeling to wearing the panty hose. The smoothness of my skin and the sheerness of the hose was exhilarating. I made sure I took the trash out as needed as to examine it for any discarded items. I was able to collect the occasional pair of panties and my sisters old training bra when she graduated to a real bra. I kept my room extremely clean as to not have mom decide to come and clean my room. I hid all my items carefully. I took makeup when I found it to be no longer used regularly. Mom got a new eyelash curler and I removed the rubber band from it till she discovered it no longer useable and discarded it. I retrieved it and replaced the band back in for my use. I amassed quite a collection over time. I kept my hair long as I could. The 70’s allowed this as it was the fashion at the time. I often dressed and took Polaroid pictures of my self all decked out for my private collection. I had hair accessories and even had an old pair of my cousin’s dress shoes until my feet outgrew them. I loved being a girl. I dressed as often as I could. I hid it well too. I kept my secret from the world. I once stole my sister’s bikini and laid out in the sun in our secluded back yard. I was careful not to get to much sun. I did not want telling tan lines. I remember how great it felt to be out in the world. Had my hair in pig tails and girly sunglasses. I oiled myself up with baby oil and laid there enjoying the day. A car approaching the house scared me into the house and ended that glorious day. Turned out to be the neighbor lady coming home from shopping or something. I was still not sexually matured as of yet, so it was more of the need to fell all girly than a sexual arousal feeling. That didn’t happen till a couple of years later. I never became well endowed, so it was easy to hide my little manhood in the panties I eventually wore everyday under my jeans with the aforementioned panty hose. I went as far as crumpling up clean underwear and throwing it in the laundry as no to raise suspicion to what I was actually wearing daily. As I got older and got a job then my first car, I would go a few towns away and buy items I wanted rather than discarded items I found on my trash runs. This kept up until I left for the military. It was a sad day when I had to discard all my treasure before shipping out. I had to keep my secret desire on hold for a year before I could explore a new outlet

• 2 weeks later...

Taken from Quora Digest on topic As a crossdresser have you ever tried on clothing when out shopping? Or do you just buy it hoping it fits when you get home? by Francesca Vera dated June 3

This was what I would call shopping without shopping. Back in 1983 I worked for a company called Data Point. I was a Customer Engineer. I was on call over the weekend when my pager went off about 6pm. I system was down and the client was requesting service as fast as possible. I called the number provided. It was a consultant who was working at a local Sears store testing some new product they were trying to sell Sears. From what he told me and error codes I knew right away the hard disk had crashed. I told him I would pick one up and drive over. I got there by 7:15. It took only 45 minutes swap it out. But the operating system had to be reinstalled. This process very slow since it was being copied from 8″ floppy. And I had over 35 floppies to load. And the consultant ask to me load his S/w also which was another 25 floppies. So I started the process. At 9:45 I heard the announcement that the store will be closing in 15 minutes, Well I kept at it until 11pm. I went to go to the bathroom and saw no one of the office area. I returned to work. It was after 1am when I was done and the system came up fully. I picked and cleaned up. When I walked out of the office into the store the lights were dimmed. No one was around. I headed for the doors. They were all locked to the outside world. So I went to the mall entrance those were locked. I tapped on the glass doors to the mall hoping a security guard was about inside. No one replied to my tapping. I had to go pee so I headed to the restrooms which were behind the kids clothing. I had walk through the womens area. first the dresses, and there were some lovely ones. I found this blue full length sequence dress with a slit up the left leg. I fell in love with it. I found it in my size. Right across the main ales was the lingerie. I went and grabbed a black lace bra and matching panty, garter belt and then some off black rear seamed silk stockings. I then headed back to shoes and found these 4″ spike high heels. I went to the ladies restroom and changed into the clothes. I was beautiful. I decided what the hell I walked through the store to the make up area, grabbed, blush, powder, lipstick, musquera. Then the some lovely deep red nail polish. Once my nail's dried I headed to the hair salon and found a gorgeous long blond wig that wrapped around face and fell to the middle of my back. I went back to changing room and stood in the middle of the mirrors I looked like a million dollars. I went to jewelry counter and pulled some fake diamond earrings. A fake silver with diamond necklace and of course a fake diamond ring and bracelet. I walked back tp the perfume area and sprayed myself with naturally White Diamonds. I could have walked a red carpet. It was about 3am by now. I was thinking about going to the bedding area laying down to masturbate. But then I heard keys. I called out and it was security guard. I found him and told him who I was showed him my ID and that I was to do a repair that I was called out from an evening out. My company ID only showed my first initial and last name. plus I had the box wit the part in it I replaced with Data Point on it. He took me to the door I had walked in from to my car. I thanked him and left dressed up. I had my clothes stuffed in my tool kit. Under the second tray. I wore that outfit for more than 2 years. But I am getting ahead of myself. About 40 days later I picked up a service call to de-install the system over at Sears. I drove over and started to pack it up, I was getting close to wrapping it up. When this lady of around 50 walked in. She started talking to me. As I finished the last box, she stated you know you look very lovely in that blue dress. I froze. She then told me she was the security admin for the store manager, and in her duties she was to do a short review of the previous night cameras. If she saw anything to report it. I was like OK, are you going to turn me in? She replied no Honey your too sexy for that. She walked over to the door and locked it. She walked back over to me and kissed me. Now I am going to give you my address I want you to visit me tonight all dressed like you did that night. Say 7pm does that work for you Honey, she kissed me again, placed her hand on my crotch giving it a squeezy feel. Then unlocked the door and left me to complete my task. As I walked out she placed a paper into my skirt pocket her name, address nd phone number. The rest is a different story.

Edited by Larry

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.