Male HQ

Are Pinoys Really Gay Friendly?

Guest Guest

.... pretty funny to see how people can be labeled as "FRIENDLY'" just because they got fucked. I don't think Pinoys are friendly. Maybe I should fuck more of them. 

On 12/30/2019 at 1:32 PM, Guest fck_u_fab said:

because lah ha he feel inferior lor lah lah lah lah

more lah in 2020

R u sure u wanna puck Pab?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

.... pretty funny to see how people can be labeled as "FRIENDLY'" just because they got fucked. I don't think Pinoys are friendly. Maybe I should fuck more of them. 

Exactly. Pretty punny how people conpused promiscuity with priendliness. 

Yes U should puck them more. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, Guest Foo said:

I scored with a hunky pinoy in Keybox. Later he introduced his friends to me. These friendly nurses work north of Singapore.

Hardly encounter a hunky pinoy in Singapore. Many work as gym trainer in the Middle East though.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 1/4/2020 at 8:15 PM, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

Is Fab pinoy friendly? I don't think so! LOL

he is just a sad old ugly stinky uncle who cant find love just ignore him.

My pinoy friend is missing because of the recent volcanic eruption. He is not calling or sending me message after we had fun before Christmas last year. I'm wondering where he is now.

8 hours ago, Guest Aliff said:

My pinoy friend is missing because of the recent volcanic eruption. He is not calling or sending me message after we had fun before Christmas last year. I'm wondering where he is now.

Missing because of the recent volcanic eruption which happened in Jan after your sex in December, and a Pinoy too? You might want to go do a medical check up soon after the window period. 

emoji think GIF

8 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

They call them "bakla" which means "ah gua" in Chinese.

Pinoy chinese?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 3 months later...
Guest Uncle
On 1/8/2020 at 8:42 AM, LeanMature said:

Hardly encounter a hunky pinoy in Singapore. Many work as gym trainer in the Middle East though.

Before cb, had a few Pinoy near my place, as I stay near the hospital. The Pinoy nurses were hot. They are gentle and play safe. Two of them married with kids. Very hungry and pent up. They lick up every drop of me until I was dry and exhausted. I love their hairy armpits and bushy pubes. Sigh... Damn CB

Guest Really
3 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

Before cb, had a few Pinoy near my place, as I stay near the hospital. The Pinoy nurses were hot. They are gentle and play safe. Two of them married with kids. Very hungry and pent up. They lick up every drop of me until I was dry and exhausted. I love their hairy armpits and bushy pubes. Sigh... Damn CB

I feel sorry for you.  Self-made fantasy is bad for health.  You need to go for mental checkup and hopefully it is a PRC woman doctor to tend to you.

Guest machine gun
3 hours ago, Guest Really said:

I feel sorry for you.  Self-made fantasy is bad for health.  You need to go for mental checkup and hopefully it is a PRC woman doctor to tend to you.

You mean those short hair, General sort of type and when they talk English it sounds like the echo of a machine gun in short 2 or 3 word sentences?

Guest Uncle
4 hours ago, Guest machine gun said:

You mean those short hair, General sort of type and when they talk English it sounds like the echo of a machine gun in short 2 or 3 word sentences?

Dis is home, tooly

Ware I no I musted bee 

Ware my dreams weigh foh me

Ware duh liver always froh

Dis is home, Shirley...

谁是Shirley啊?

• 3 months later...
Guest Armpits
On 5/3/2020 at 11:05 AM, Guest machine gun said:

Really like those Pinoy nurses checking on my ass for prostrate exams.

• 10 months later...
Guest Foxy44
On 7/21/2019 at 9:58 PM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

I would think so.

some of them are friendly and they like my fair porcelain skin a lot.

at the McDonald’s at my neighbourhood, there is one pinoy crew that always look at me when I’m there.

checking me out and smiling and greeting me.

i day, I flashed my tits out of my bra by the side of my singlet, while seated in a quiet corner.

he was hooked on and proceeded to give me his contact number.

contacted and hooked up in my flat.

he pumped my hole while nibbling and playing with my nipples - my weakest spot.

pump all his white cream into my hole, despite me telling him to shoot on my face. Very angry to let the man juice to waste! 

After all the action, he told me he is married back at home! 

Which explains why he kept attacking my weak spots!:P

Hot!!!!

Guest Pinoy
On 7/22/2021 at 4:00 PM, Guest Foxy44 said:

Hot!!!!

Yes, pinoys are friendly, regardless gay straight bi or trans. Just check out so many YouTube gay Pinoy movies. And they are obsessed with male black hairy armpits, just check out their Instagrams. I've had a few fantasies fulfilled by nurses at the nearby hospital crawling with pinoys.

Guest Lawrence

Most of them are friendly, fun and good to work with. However, i had bad encounter with one of them. I lent him money to buy a car in his hometown. When due came, he dont pay on time. He seen zone me now even though he stills owe me. He unfriended me in FB. His group of friends also unfriended me. I don't think I deserve suck treatment.

Guest Meanly Preacher
On 8/1/2021 at 10:59 AM, Guest Lawrence said:

Most of them are friendly, fun and good to work with. However, i had bad encounter with one of them. I lent him money to buy a car in his hometown. When due came, he dont pay on time. He seen zone me now even though he stills owe me. He unfriended me in FB. His group of friends also unfriended me. I don't think I deserve suck treatment.

I’ve heard this story many times before for decades and it’s very interesting because all folklore has a basis in fact at some level and even though some of the details might be different or changed, the story is likely based on a real event.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:11 AM, Guest Guest said:

I think most Pinoys have a smiley face.  Better than bitch resting faces some Guests here seem to confess to having, right?

Edited by FattChoy

Guest special?
On 8/1/2021 at 10:59 AM, Guest Lawrence said:

And a Singaporean would never fall out on a loan? 

Just be fair. The same could have happened to you in Singapore with a local. 

Best is not to give any money to any more or less strangers. 

Guest Meably Preacher
On 8/4/2021 at 1:09 AM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

I’ve heard this story many times before for decades and it’s very interesting because all folklore has a basis in fact at some level and even though some of the details might be different or changed, the story is likely based on a real event.

Yada Yada Yada! Yata Yata Yata! Yada Yada Yada! Yata Yata Yata! Yada Yada Yada!

On 8/8/2021 at 9:13 AM, MNH said:

No wait what I meant is Pinoy are gay friendly.

Why not both ... gay friendly Pinoys ... and Pinoy friendly gays?

• 3 months later...

I don't think we should discuss this at all.

By the way it is placed at the wrong thread.

Some Guest is just stoking some emotions. Watch out.

In every ethnic you find good and bad people, same as in more gay tolerant Thailand you will still find gay haters, same as probably everywhere.

We should not get into this here at BW.

Edited by singalion

Just some hours ago in a different thread someone, a Singaporean, wrote Americans are so race focused.

If I look around, probably can come to the same conclusion about this country here...

Can't we just move on instead of always judging people on origin, skin colour and ethnic background???

• 5 months later...

Yes they feel proud of their countries. 

They are nice friendly lads...I was even mistaken a pinoy due to my fair skin...

So not all are snobbish...most follow SG laws and really down to earth...

Meet some....nice... experience. 

Hi guys, I am a filipino working here in Singapore. 

Im so amazed by all the comments. I really do respect all the different views of everyone.

But I us Filipinos are also HUMANS. And humans differ from each other even you're in the same race. some are friendly some are not, some are good some are not.

Anyways. I dnt care coz IM FRIENDLY hehehehe

• G_M locked this topic