Male HQ

New Photo Exhibit Against S377A With Julian Hee #Reasons4Repeal

Gayleo

Guest Guest123
13 minutes ago, Gayleo said:

Anyone saw the lovely photo album called #Reasons4Repeal on Dear Straight People? Amazing that Julian Hee agreed to be part of it!

If you haven't already seen it, you can view the album here.

Julian has anger issues......not a great pister boy for gay issues. Anyway, why is Julian amazing? Road rage is not amazing. 

Imo he's quite out already.

Kudos to his courage and effort.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, Creevie said:

Let us know when Elvin Ng contributing too. One should take all the advantage that one can. That cuteness is not to be overlooked or underused so easily!

It's good that Julian Hee is speaking up, he is one of the more recognisable ex-celebrities.

However I think it's extremely unlikely current artistes like Elvin or Romeo will say anything as they have fan clubs filled with girls who vote for them during Star Awards. Once they come out they will lose these girls' support = less popularity/less endorsements

Julian Hee probably dares to speak up because he is no longer bound to artiste management.

Guest Gold-gilded Mediacocks

Elvira Ng and Juliet Tan a locally famous "高颜值" cp lol

Coming out for them will mean 亏大本 for them, their artiste managers, mediacock AND all those adoring 美眉们 for all these years LOL

When hell freezes over, they will come out

On 11/14/2018 at 6:26 PM, Creevie said:

Let us know when Elvin Ng contributing too. One should take all the advantage that one can. That cuteness is not to be overlooked or underused so easily!

Who say Elvin Ng is gay? All the while it is simply hearsay only.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If 377A is unconstitutional, you would be opening floodgates:

1) sex education at schools would need to change

2) Films covering Homosexuality cannot be banned

3) would have impact on discrimination at the workplace, civil servants and army...

Just to name a few

On the article of former Chief Justice: to me the discussion appears to be an attempt against losing face as 377A should have been abolished a long time back. Now he is looking at loopholes just to get rid of 377A...

I wonder if other gays have same tots as me. I do not identify with L _BTQIA....its outdates to criminalize gays and gays must he allowed to have sex with other men without the thought of being jailed or live in secret for fear of our enemies reporting us to the police or employers. 

But i do not support the legalization of LBTQIA, they should fight their own fight and not ride on the support for gays like freeloaders.i hate it when people equates gays as trans or worst lesbians.

On 11/13/2018 at 11:42 PM, Gayleo said:

One isolated incident doesn't define Julian as a person. It takes a lot of courage for an actor in Singapore to openly appear in a gay rights project. Most actors in Singapore don't have the guts to do so...

70% of the population are selfish, self-centered and Kiasi. (Those closeted actors/actresses are no difference) and they expect the minority to be the scapegoat fighters and the majority can enjoy the fruits of freedom thru us.

5 minutes ago, Guest Smelly said:

70% of the population are selfish, self-centered and Kiasi. (Those closeted actors/actresses are no difference) and they expect the minority to be the scapegoat fighters and the majority can enjoy the fruits of freedom thru us.

Not everyone can afford to come out of the closet openly. It can be suicidal for many. 

I also don't encourage celebrities to come out unnecessarily as coming out is extremely detrimental to their career in conservative sg.

Not to mention as if they need to come out before they can buy a hdb.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.