Male HQ

Buying Gstring/Jockstrap

Sknyyob

I was at Robinson whereas skinxwear gstrings & thongs are at discounted price. So I just took 4 different colours and went ahead for payment. 

The cashier (guy) sort of like giving me a smirk. 

The facial expression is due to I am buying gstring or am I grabbing it at a cheap deal? 

It sorts of make me shy when presenting these items to guys for payment

9 hours ago, Sknyyob said:

I was at Robinson whereas skinxwear gstrings & thongs are at discounted price. So I just took 4 different colours and went ahead for payment. 

The facial expression is due to I am buying gstring or am I grabbing it at a cheap deal? 

skinxwear has g-string? 

On 11/14/2018 at 2:30 PM, Sknyyob said:

but at least it is a male attending to the cashier!!! not a female (like what exhibitguy mentioned)

Why do u care about his expression,, everyone is free to express

since it is the one at Orchard branch?? i think one of them is for sure 1 of us
cos i bought something and then he commented it is good material  (but for me so long i m out at a real world, i will always portray a neutral response)

Genuinely, i think he is just being customer-oriented

STUD - Isetan should have (tangs too, i believe)

On 11/14/2018 at 11:46 PM, Sknyyob said:

Where to get? 

30 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

but at least it is a male attending to the cashier!!! not a female (like what exhibitguy mentioned)

Why do u care about his expression,, everyone is free to express

since it is the one at Orchard branch?? i think one of them is for sure 1 of us
cos i bought something and then he commented it is good material  (but for me so long i m out at a real world, i will always portray a neutral response)

Genuinely, i think he is just being customer-oriented

STUD - Isetan should have (tangs too, i believe)

Tangs don’t have STUD

as of now, I buy I will get this kind of feeling. A bit shy?

11 minutes ago, Sknyyob said:

Tangs don’t have STUD

as of now, I buy I will get this kind of feeling. A bit shy?

if i were u, i will b too

glad that i dont use gstrings

but i guessed some in this forum surely will chit chat w the cashier guy

Just now, Sknyyob said:

Next time u can accompany me to buy?

me?  i dont mind if it is orch location , lol ! (have to see that cashier guy again?!?!!!!!) but i think better not cos if 2 men make purchases together, (although i m the accompanying one and like a older father helping to pick) , might make eyes rolled

if it s a mother helping a son, maybe stil ok

Usu what i saw is gf/wife helping husbd/bf if not a guy alone.....

Men tend not to wanna associate w such ....unless it is like a grab and go , eg grab a box of 3 and then quickly pay and go type

i rem i even asked my straight frens on how do they park , it took him years and he didnt ans that qn....
and if he saw certain fashion magazine w outlandish designs - he will claim that is a GAY magazine! muahahahahaha 

not sure why & they r younger than me (living under  a rock maybe?)

i m not an expert in gstring, but if u need fashion adv i can assist if u REALLY badly need help ok?

• 8 months later...

@bluerunner We very much appreciate your comment.

At Male-HQ, we benchmark our prices based on the online prices of the original brand manufacturers. In some cases, we are able to in fact price below the online price of even the brand manufacturers.

Take for example the ADDICTED Camo Stripe Brief. It retails at Male-HQ for USD29.69 (USD32.99 - 10% year-round discount by applying MALEHQ10). The same item retails for USD40 at ADDICTED. And if you were to add delivery and sales tax, purchasing it directly from ADDICTED costs USD51 whereas with shipping, the total at Male-HQ is USD32.69.

AD764_C01F__86827.1553518682.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on

Of course, we'll be the first to acknowledge that for some brands, we're unable to sell below or exactly the same as the brand manufacturer due to currency exchange, cost of shipping, etc. However, we do our best to price reasonably after factoring the cost of import and cost of running a business to make an honest living.

Our intention here is not to start a debate, but we want to appreciate your comment, which gives us an opportunity to put forward our perspective. :D

Last but not least, we do have a Price Matching Policy, which you can peruse here.

price-matching-policy1-july-issue-1.png

Edited by Male-HQ

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...