Male HQ

Tony Massage @Green Apple Spa - Bugis

Qqp

he's now at Green Apple Spa based in Bugis. 765 North Bridge Road.

for bookings you can contact with the number QQP provided in the previous post.

Price-wise, i have no idea. you can whatsapp him directly to find out.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

Tony is now starting his new place of work. He can make an appointment with Tony once again, like Tony Massage and his massage technique. Tony’s business hours are from 11:00 am to 4:00 am, and Tony’s new mobile number is 86531603,

Edited by Qqp

had a massage with Tony at his new location, pretty easy to find.  there is a special if you make an appt for the afternoon I think its mon to thurs only$77 for 90mins. Place is clean and has privacy in the room.  He still gives a very good hard massage.  Very accommodating to your needs.

I just went for a massage by Tony tonight at Green Apple and I took advantage of the promotion of $77 for 90minutes.

Tony's skills is superb. I asked him to focus more on my neck/shoulders, lower back and hamstrings.

He was very accommodating and spent extra effort on those areas. And his strength was on point. My soreness and tightness melted away.

At some point, his touch became

quite feathery and sensual, especially on the inner thigh areas. Quite interesting.

Highly recommended.

Will go back again soon.

Edited by blacktube83
Clarity

Took teh advantage of the promotion and decided to give Tony a shot after reading the thread here. 

Have to agree that Tony’s skill is superb! However, in my opinion, he was too keen to please; and hence compromise of quality of massage I expected. 

But gave him feedback after the session; was apologetic.

Will give him another try if I can catch the promotional pricing before it ends. 

I went to Tony recently. I think he has improved since i tried him about 5-6 months ago when he was in BK. Was quite pleased with the quality of the massage. Tony is prob mid to late 20s. Earnest and eager to learn. He is open to feedback and will always try to improve. I do think it is worth it esp if you go on weekdays (promo at Green apple spa is $52/hr, i.e. $77 for 1.5hrs).

Green Apple spa has shower room outside of the massage rooms and is not in good shape but the room is bigger compared to BK. It also has a small window I guess to discourage hanky panky. The other masseurs outside sometimes talk a bit too loud. Need to walk more to the shop compared to BK.

The promo for 90 minutes $77 is still on. Add $13 if you want to use Thann oil. The cashier was cute too :)

I agree with some comments above that Tony's massage has improved. He checked on his pressure a few times which was good. 

On 11/27/2018 at 2:17 PM, Swimming said:

You can

WhatsApp or WeChat Tony at

+65 86531603

C2B0BAD8-EDA1-4D19-AC90-5300A6F3FF86.jpeg

3102F363-0F23-4981-BB68-DE28C6D5C4EA.jpeg

Should grab this offer, pretty worth the price for 90 mins.

The newer place seems to be more bustling that the previous outlet, can hear other staff and customers outside passing by. And the shower is outside, so you might bump into other people. 

His technique is improved somewhat, probably picked up over time. And gets a bit sensual at some parts. Overall would still come again for some relaxation during weekdays. 

I've been strangled by Tony to give him some endorsement since I have been going to him several times this year when he was at Bugis and Jurong. You can see that I am a gym rat and I need monthly massages. So, Tony (and a few others) does provide me some of the better therapy among the gay masseurs. 

As an athlete, I need quality massage over ambience and convenience, so Tony provides me strong pressure, long strokes and focuses on specific, isolated parts, such as my legs. Tony has a varied stock of techniques suitable for all demands, so do book an appt preferably on weekday afternoons and weekends, when he is less busy. 

Edited by pittsburgh

Just had a 2hr session with Tony. I first tried him when he was still in landmark. Agree that his massage technique has definitely improved. He's one of the few in Singapore that can give a strong, firm n on point massage. If you're looking for a session that can loosen your tensed back, he's definitely a good option.

Welcome back, Tony.

Had another session with Tony today. As usual, he managed to release all my 'knots'. Felt very good and 'loose' after the session. He was also very helpful to tell me that for future sessions to use the in-house oil rather than to pay extra for essential oil as the base oil is the same only fragrance is added to enhance the smell. Thanks again Tony for a relaxing session.

Been to Green Apple, got massaged by Tony last night. As posted, he was good. Hard massage, covered all essential parts, thats all I need. 90mins was not enough for fingers and toes. Nice chatty and humorous fella. Will go back again. Thats Tony, love you. 

• G_M changed the title to Tony Massage @Green Apple Spa - Bugis
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic