Male HQ

Tony Massage @Green Apple Spa - Bugis

Qqp

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 3:29 PM, midkemia said:

You can always give them a call to check. Last time I was there, it was only until 6pm but that was pre covid.

Promotions are always there. There will be promotions on weekdays. There are no promotions on weekends, public holidays and the day before public holidays, but the prices in our shop are very favorable. If you need a massage WhatsApp Tony 86531603

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 4:37 PM, azndapper said:

Tried Tony recently. He's one of the better masseurs in terms of technique, giving strong professional strokes with no hanky panky. However, the facilities at Green Apple Spa is not the best - while there is a massage table inside the room, there is no attached shower. Showers are available outside if you want (combined with the toilets) but it's not exactly clean and quite awkward to use.

For those asking about the paper underwear, Tony said due to the exceptional times wearing the paper briefs is a must. Worth trying Tony if you are in need for a strong massage.

this is so bias I think .... if he likes you, you are feel free not to wear, if you are not his cup of tea, he will insist you to wear it as Green Apple policy hahaha. 

On 11/1/2020 at 7:48 AM, Qqp said:

You can wear underwear or no underwear. If you need a massage and consult some things, you can WhatsApp Tony, my phone number, 86531603, I will bring the best massage to all boys, and our shop charges the most reasonable

and this is to me is rubbish.... for those first timer please try and proof his words .... 

On 4/16/2021 at 12:21 PM, paikia said:

I recommended my friend to him. He said my friend is too effeminate and insist he can't go naked and can't do this and that.

Disposable pants must be worn. This is the shop’s regulations and the government regulations. I must work according to the regulations. Thank you for your cooperation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a 2nd massage session with Tony, first one was bit short and rushed because I didn't have time.

This time took the 2 hour session and like what most say - time passed quickly. Tony is a dedicated professional massuer - he will ask for your sore areas and try to address them - massage is hard at times but he will ask throughout if the strength is adequate or he should push harder.

He didn't ask me to write this and basically said business is slow with the current lock down and would appreciate sharing his services with my friends. 

There is an element of sensuality in his massage but he is definitely respectful of the boundaries. Masks must be worn when you flip over facing him.

Overall I would rate him as one of the better massuers around, and he is friendly without being pushy.

Thanks Tony.

On 5/25/2021 at 9:31 PM, Mature50plus said:

Had a 2nd massage session with Tony, first one was bit short and rushed because I didn't have time.

This time took the 2 hour session and like what most say - time passed quickly. Tony is a dedicated professional massuer - he will ask for your sore areas and try to address them - massage is hard at times but he will ask throughout if the strength is adequate or he should push harder.

He didn't ask me to write this and basically said business is slow with the current lock down and would appreciate sharing his services with my friends. 

There is an element of sensuality in his massage but he is definitely respectful of the boundaries. Masks must be worn when you flip over facing him.

Overall I would rate him as one of the better massuers around, and he is friendly without being pushy.

Thanks Tony.

You mean you did not have to wear mask when you were on your front?

4 minutes ago, midkemia said:

You mean you did not have to wear mask when you were on your front?

Sorry with the recent tightening measures you will have to wear both face down n up as there has been increased spot checks in these establishments the.past week.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 4:57 PM, Mature50plus said:

Sorry with the recent tightening measures you will have to wear both face down n up as there has been increased spot checks in these establishments the.past week.

You must wear a mask throughout the massage. Boys who need a massage can make an appointment Tony WhatsApp 86531603

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...