Male HQ

Tony Massage @Green Apple Spa - Bugis

Qqp

Had a massage with tony at green Apple spa yesteryday. Tony is very strong, great technique and very attentive to any needs or adjustments you may need. Some of the text messages came off a bit abrasive, due to English not being his first language, but meeting him in person, he’s a very sweet guy. 

I definitely recommend Tony and will be back.

• 2 weeks later...

My dear customers and friends, please ask me to make an appointment with me for an hour or earlier to send me a message, because sometimes the union does not look at the phone, the reply message will be slower, thank you all for supporting my customers, there are When you forget to review the information, please don't be angry. Tony works in the green apple every day. As long as I see the information you sent me, I will reply the first time. Tony's contact information, 86531603

我找過Tony 兩次過後, 拖了好久才來這裡給評論。 我覺得 Tony按摩技巧很到位,他似乎知道我大多數的痛點,當下對症下藥。給他按摩之後,整個人舒服多了,肌肉鬆懈許多。 他的服務態度也很好,看不出來他才24歲,還以為他出來混江湖很多年了,555。 Tony, 請你再接再厲! 

It took me quite a while to finally find the time to write this review , even after visited Tony twice. Tony is really skillful in doing body massage, especially when I had a large build. He seem to be able to identify most of my knots and rectify it on the spot. His service attitude was pleasant too. I felt much better and relieved after the session and my muscles are much relaxed. Neither did I know that he is only 24years old as he seems to be experienced in doing his job. Well done, Tony, please keep it up! 

Edited by solomon

• G_M changed the title to Tony Massage @Green Apple Spa - Bugis
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic

The place where I work is open until 4 am, but I can make an appointment with me if I want to massage in the middle of the night, because our store's business license is 24 hours, and there are two people who come together and have a double room.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2019 at 5:09 PM, dudesgg said:

Had a 90 mins massage with Tony.. focus more on my back as been aching for days and tight.. Tony massage was good, he would make sure the right strengt on you.. also a nice and friendly guy...

Thank you for your support, I will continue to learn, let all my customers enjoy a better massage,

12 hours ago, Gozu said:

Visited Tony last Sat for the 2nd time. Book 11.30pm. A earlier guest cancelled his appointment, so i get to start earlier at 10.45pm. Good massage, chatty guy. Feels comfortable and relax. 

Thank you, I will give you the best massage, thank you all the old customers for your support.

Manage to book my 1st appointment with Tony today after going thru this thread. 

I was amazed with the kind of strength he have when he massages.

After trying several other massuers,  he is the 1st to be aware of my backache and manage to target more on it. 

Which I am quite happy about.

I wasn't aware of how stiff my calves were until he massages them with the usual pressure . I was In quite abit of pain when when he was just doing the usual massage.So you can imagine how stiff my calves were.

Another thing realised is that he is really experienced with those accupuncture points which helps to relieve our sore.

Overall 

- good strength 

-good pressure

-attentive to your body ache

-experinced with accupuncture points

Will arrange for another longer session in time.

Edited by moonchild

Went GAS on Monday afternoon after booking a 2 hours body massage session with Tony.

After making the payment at the reception, Tony lead me to the massage room located at the second floor which was cozy & spacious.

Before the massage start, he asked me for any specific area needed to be concentrate on, I replied that just the overall body massage will do.

He then started on my back and to my surprise that he can actually feel the muscle tightness at my back which I was not aware of, the pressure point he applied was just right until I was moaning in pleasure. 

Throughout the session, from top to bottom, bit by bit he released my knots.

The 2 hour session simply passed in a blink of eyes.

Will definitely going back to him again.

Highly recommended!

On 1/15/2019 at 5:32 PM, latterlim said:

On 1/19/2019 at 7:17 PM, Davidwang392 said:

On 2/27/2019 at 4:17 AM, mikeusacn said:

On 3/14/2019 at 7:06 PM, kilobird said:

On 3/3/2019 at 5:09 PM, dudesgg said:

On 4/27/2019 at 9:20 PM, moonchild said:

Thank

Edited by Qqp

19 hours ago, daniel said:

Went GAS on Monday afternoon after booking a 2 hours body massage session with Tony.

After making the payment at the reception, Tony lead me to the massage room located at the second floor which was cozy & spacious.

Before the massage start, he asked me for any specific area needed to be concentrate on, I replied that just the overall body massage will do.

He then started on my back and to my surprise that he can actually feel the muscle tightness at my back which I was not aware of, the pressure point he applie

On 4/27/2019 at 9:20 PM, moonchild said:

Manage to book my 1st appointment with Tony today after going thru this thread. 

I was amazed with the kind of strength he have when he massages.

After trying several other massuers,  he is the 1st to be aware of my backache and manage to target more on it. 

Which I am quite happy about.

I wasn't aware of how stiff my calves were until he massages them with the usual pressure . I was In quite abit of pain when when he was just doing the usual massage.So you can imagine how stiff my calves were.

Another thing realised is that he is really experienced with those accupuncture points which helps to relieve our sore.

Overall 

- good strength 

-good pressure

-attentive to your body ache

-experinced with accupuncture points

Will arrange for another longer session in time.

Thank you

Edited by Qqp

• 2 weeks later...

Engaged Tony for the maximum 2-hour session on a weekday afternoon. Room ambience was good but could occasionally hear external noises like the creaking wooden floor when people walk past. Tony is a chatty person but was also very accurate in pinpointing my problematic areas. He would also check whether the amount of strength he used was alright with me or not. Would go back again if I am in the area. Price is pretty reasonable since its located in town, and is only one bus stop away from Bugis MRT station.

前幾天覺得身體非常疲憊,結果決定到Tony那按摩。我選擇了2個小時的療程,由於按摩中心的位於市區,價錢還算公道。房間氛圍還不錯,可是隔音不太好,偶爾能聽到外頭的聲音。第一次給Tony按摩,覺得他按地非常精準。他同時也會問我能不能接受他所使用的力道。按完後全身酸痛的肌肉幾乎沒了,因此在此要特別感謝Tony。下次有機會會再來找他。

Had a session with Tony the other day,  skill is good.  Attentive guy,  who will check if pressure is OK.  Took the 90mins for $88. However 1 downside is there's no attached shower room,  thus need to walk a distance to the toilet to pee. Also room is quite far,  need to climb flights of stairs.  FYI,  strictly massage,  no hanky panky. 

If you have a couple who want to come to the massage, you can send me a message to make an appointment. I have a double room and a single room. There is a discount every Monday to Friday, if the recharge becomes a member price, there is a discount.