Male HQ

Tony Massage @Green Apple Spa - Bugis

Qqp

On 8/8/2019 at 8:35 PM, zenmind said:

Just had a first session with Tony, good strength, accurate spot, smooth strokes, worth every single cents.

I will do my best to serve every customer and will let you get a good massage. My contact information 86531603

I tried Tony massage yesterday. It was truly best massage I had. The strokes are firm and strong. I am chubby and he manage to press all the 'kick' point at my back. The room is quite private but the bathroom is so far away. And there is female masseuse sitting on the way to bathroom. A bit awkward for me (not really presentable build). But Tony's massage remove all my sore in the muscle and feel so relax after the massage. He is very attentive when you chat with him on his phone. Reply within 30 mins if you message him on whatsapp. It's not like others saying he kept asking to post comments. I mean, he didn't really ask me to post this. But I just want to testify for him that, he is a good masseur, kind and chatty person. Let you feel the warm hand and relax at the end of massage. The massage package only 77 dollar for 90 mins in a decent private room and good ambien, by a gay friendly masseur. You all should really try out his massage.  

• 2 weeks later...

Tried Tony's massage several times and is by far, one of the few good and enjoyable ones. Always feel very refreshed after each session. I recommend those who have been feeling very tired and aching all over to try Tony's massage. You are guaranteed not to be disappointed 😁 Agree with TKT90 that Tony is friendly and nice to talk to.

4 minutes ago, Qqp said:

Thank you all the customers for their approval and praise. I just brought the best massage to you, but you can feel it right. My contact number is 86531603.          ,I only accept whatsapp and phone appointments, the store is open until 4am

I took the leap of faith and tried tony early sept. 

and from then on I fell in love with his massage skills. I personally prefer harder massages on my back. He was able to address my soreness and l left the place feeling refresh and light. 

I been back to tony every other week. Everytime he would ask me which area I need more attention or soreness. Everytime he would be able to resolve the issue. 

no regrets with booking tony. I will

be back soon again. 

On 10/8/2019 at 1:54 AM, garynkh said:

I took the leap of faith and tried tony early sept. 

and from then on I fell in love with his massage skills. I personally prefer harder massages on my back. He was able to address my soreness and l left the place feeling refresh and light. 

I been back to tony every other week. Everytime he would ask me which area I need more attention or soreness. Everytime he would be able to resolve the issue. 

no regrets with booking tony. I will

be back soon again. 

Thank you to all the customers for their approval, accepting all-day appointments, and need a massage to relax and relieve stress in the middle of the night. I can enjoy it here, 86531603, my mobile phone number, only accept phone reservations and whatsapp reservations.

Deep Shiatsu massage, essential oil massage, shiatsu massage, Chinese massage, scraping, cupping, foot massage, welcome to make an appointment, accept all-day appointments, late night and morning can be reserved, 86531603 my mobile number, whatsapp can be reserved directly

The price of green apple massage is the price set by the owner of the store, and there are four shops in Green Apple. The price of massage is the cheapest, and if the customer goes to the store for a shower, the time for the shower is during the massage time.  In addition, when the customer finishes the shower, I will call the counter to start the massage, and the shower room is outside the massage room, so I will not lie to any one customer for the time and price. Every customer will massage me.  We will serve every customer with all our strengths. When customers come to consume, I will show you the best attitude and the best massage level.

On 10/25/2019 at 6:20 PM, Qqp said:

If you are booking a massage customer or a customer who asks for a massage price, please contact my whatsapp or call directly. Any other method does not accept the appointment, thank you, my phone number 86531603

On 10/28/2019 at 10:50 PM, davlim76 said:

I must say Tony's massage was spot on, he hits all the right sore spots in my upper back & shoulders. His strength was very good. I have been to him twice and both times extremely satisfied. 

Thank you for agreeing with me. I will use all of my best technology to serve all customers. Then, please make an appointment in advance for the appointment of massage. I am also very grateful to all the old customers for their support. I will treat each customer seriously.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:19 PM, Finger5mith said:

Tony's massage is superb! He’s direct, strong and knows exactly the right points to press. No hanky panky,

no hard sell and simple place. Tony is also one of the few therapists who does a great head massage

to end the session (90mins). I often go to him when I can't sleep (insomniac) and it works for me! :D

Thank you for your compliment to me. I will continue to improve my massage technique. I also welcome all customers who need to adjust their body to make an appointment. Late at night, they can make an appointment in the morning.86531603my phone number

On 11/26/2019 at 6:34 PM, Qqp said:

On 11/26/2019 at 7:32 PM, paikia said:

Conditioner???

Accept late night appointment massage service, boy who needs massage can make appointment, just accept whatsapp appointment     phone number 86531603

Edited by Qqp