Male HQ

Tony Massage @Green Apple Spa - Bugis

Qqp

On 10/30/2020 at 2:36 PM, farku29 said:

Heard that one of your older colleagues died while on the job. Heart Attack or Stroke.. 

Nothing happened, everything is normal in the store, don’t listen to other people talking about what happened here

On 10/29/2020 at 7:15 PM, midkemia said:

Need to wear underwear?

You can wear underwear or no underwear. If you need a massage and consult some things, you can WhatsApp Tony, my phone number, 86531603, I will bring the best massage to all boys, and our shop charges the most reasonable

For all boys who need massage, please make an appointment in advance. Sometimes the shop is very full. I need to make an appointment for you. Also, for body massage, you can buy a bottle of essential oil, which can promote blood circulation and metabolism in the body, Tony WhatsApp. 86531603

4F48B715-38F9-44B5-82C9-7B762701FD0F.jpeg

Edited by Qqp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All boys are welcome to make appointments for massage. Due to the increase of customers and masseurs in the store, boys who need massage should make an appointment in advance, because there is no place in the store during busy times. Please understand, Tony WhatsApp. 86531603

All the boys, I have always been in Singapore and have not left. If you can’t find me, you can send me a message to make an appointment. Don’t listen to anyone. I’ve always worked at Green Apple. My phone and WhatsApp number, 86531603

Just went to Tony for an hour massage and here’s a quick write up/review. No, he didn’t ask me to write one here hahaha, decided to write one out of my own volition. 

He’s good. Period. He knows pain points, where he’s pressing, he knows what he’s doing. I went for the Chinese Tui Na massage and I’m thoroughly impressed. Will definitely hobble back to him when my lower back is killing me again. 

Also, there’s a promo going on now. 10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, they have promotional prices (linked here) that’s slightly lower than their usual rates. You can WhatsApp Tony on this thread and his number, he’ll get back to you when he’s not swamped by customers, so be patient! 🙂

Tech Reviewer on Rhyn Reviews and YouTube: https://youtube.com/rhynreviews.

If you need a massage, you can contact me directly. I focus on massage here. I can give you some little stimulation and WhatsApp me directly. Happy New Year to all boys in the new year. I will also give the best massage  You guys, our shop is open from 12 noon to 4 in the morning, reservations need to be reserved in advance, thank you, my phone, 86531603,

On 12/28/2020 at 5:29 PM, Rhyn said:

Just went to Tony for an hour massage and here’s a quick write up/review. No, he didn’t ask me to write one here hahaha, decided to write one out of my own volition. 

He’s good. Period. He knows pain points, where he’s pressing, he knows what he’s doing. I went for the Chinese Tui Na massage and I’m thoroughly impressed. Will definitely hobble back to him when my lower back is killing me again. 

Also, there’s a promo going on now. 10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, they have promotional prices (linked here) that’s slightly lower than their usual rates. You can WhatsApp Tony on this thread and his number, he’ll get back to you when he’s not swamped by customers, so be patient! 🙂

Thank you for your compliment and thank you for your support

All boys, we are a formal massage parlor. I will meet most of your requirements. I have been in Singapore for five years without any customer tipping and extra charges. But can you please respect a masseur?  I have met some of your small requirements. You didn’t tip at all, and you would ask too much, so we please respect each other, if you have any questions, please communicate with Tony, 86531603

Was in a knot yesterday and managed to get an appointment with Tony just an hour before massage time. Tony's a chatty and soft spoken chap who gives a good massage. Definitely not for the faint hearted as his kneads and strokes are STRONG. Very good for people who love hard massages.

On 2/19/2021 at 9:30 AM, ejszaka said:

Was in a knot yesterday and managed to get an appointment with Tony just an hour before massage time. Tony's a chatty and soft spoken chap who gives a good massage. Definitely not for the faint hearted as his kneads and strokes are STRONG. Very good for people who love hard massages.

how old is he? i prefer sensual than strong

On 2/19/2021 at 9:30 AM, ejszaka said:

Is Tony the guy from One One?

On 2/24/2021 at 11:40 AM, Qqp said:

My English is not good. I use Google to translate. I am a masseuse. Our shop is currently under renovation, but it is still open. If you need massage, you can Whatspp Tony 86531603

Hi Tony 

Is there any promotion on Tuina massage now? Do u apply medical oil when u do Tuina?

Thkq!! 

16 hours ago, leantt said:

Hi Tony 

Is there any promotion on Tuina massage now? Do u apply medical oil when u do Tuina?

Thkq!! 

Tui Na massage has a discount. Tui Na massage has ordinary oils and essential oils, but ordinary oils are free. If you use essential oils, you will get an additional 15 SGD. From Monday to Friday, full-body massage 90 minutes SGD 77. Lymphatic drainage massage and deep massage price  quite expensive!  If you have any other questions, just WhatsApp Tony 86531603

1 hour ago, Qqp said:

The decoration has been completed, you can make regular appointments for massages, and you can make appointments late at night and early in the morning, WhatsApp Tony 86531603

Did they renovate the bathroom? It was not in good shape when I was there last time.

On 3/4/2021 at 5:17 PM, leantt said:

Hi Tony 

Thkq!! 

Only the location and the decoration of the toilet are added. The shower room only has one single and one double room for bathing. They must be reserved in advance. The foot position has been expanded. If you want to know more, you can WhatsApp Tony 86531603