Male HQ

Common rooms at Woodland

I m Bob and I have spare rooms to rent in Woodlands. I own a 4-room flat at Woodlands Drive 50, Block 891A just opposite to Woodlands Primary School. This unit is very near to the Woodlands MRT station, just 6 mins walk. The bus stop is almost in front of my block and it is 3 stops from the Woodlands bus interchange.
You will have aircon, bed, wifi and wardrobe, table and fan in your room. You can use my new washing machine and the common toilet will be for your shared use.
Rental for single Pax will cost you $600 per month for a spacious room or $500 for a smaller room inclusive of Utility charges. You can move in as soon as you need to.
You can come and view my room when u r over here.

First room is smaller. Charging $500 inclusive of aircon, bed, fan, wardrobe, table n chair n utility charges included

2nd room is a big common room n charging at $700 per month for twin sharing n $600 per month for single occupancy. Other things same as small room.  

Contact me at 9623 5962 Bob

2nd room.JPG

1st room.JPG