Male HQ

Do you like the bottom to moan when you fuck their ass?

Guest Boo Puay Sze

for me la..of course i like to hear that..its make me feeling great...if your partner just keep quiet its look like did not enjoy that time..or maybe ur size s or m...

Guest LAN腥霉
10 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

我不止moan, 我还尖叫,大哭,喘气.....

I am the real deal....surround sound...dolby system,立体声

每个男人一听,先射一炮

LOL

On 11/24/2018 at 3:05 PM, Fendy said:

for me la..of course i like to hear that..its make me feeling great...if your partner just keep quiet its look like did not enjoy that time..or maybe ur size s or m...

Cant believe if your partner keep quiet like a dead fish especially when he got fuck. Suppose both top and btm should moan during the entire sex.

Guest Violater

The walls of my apartment are somewhat thin, so I demand that my bottoms moan as softly as possible, and only moan when absolutely necessary. I don't want my straight neighbours calling the police and getting me, as well as an unlucky bottom, sent to jail for violating 377A.

I was in one of the Keybox cubicles when the cubicle next to me had a couple. The btm moaned so well, was a very manly but slutty voice. And the top was literally banging him until the sound of skin slapping against each other was so loud, despite the music.

Was so hot that I decided to blow my load on the mirror.

18 hours ago, Guest Violater said:

The walls of my apartment are somewhat thin, so I demand that my bottoms moan as softly as possible, and only moan when absolutely necessary. I don't want my straight neighbours calling the police and getting me, as well as an unlucky bottom, sent to jail for violating 377A.

Good, I also welcome what you do, and I like considerate neighbours.

10 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I was in one of the Keybox cubicles when the cubicle next to me had a couple. The btm moaned so well, was a very manly but slutty voice. And the top was literally banging him until the sound of skin slapping against each other was so loud, despite the music.

its very common in Keybox espe c ially before 5pm when the tops have pick of the crops of polytechnic students and others who enter for free.

the banging of asses goes on very vigorously and the sound insulation of keybox is quite good and bottoms moans away and sometimes top also moans along too and gives a good final loud grunt as he fucks vigorously during the last thrusts pummps and the thighs smacks loudly against thighs resonates throughout the whole dark room area. piak piak piak.......argghh. and the bottoms cries out in pleasure mixed with pain and whimpers loudly. you can almost hear the whole dark room go into silence to focus on that moment of explosion and admiration for the happy couple.

heard  many  super tops bang, slap and grunt and give last shout as he reaches his final peak.

can feel the thin wooden partitions  tremble and quake when those sex gods roar at their climax.  thundering man.

tops make this sound when at the end.

bottoms cant control it and losses it.

Guest pan pan

if you play the 3rd youtube first , then followed by 1st youtube towards the end and the 2nd youtube at the climax .it sounds like keybox minus the background EDM electronic dance music.

Guest Alkalinelips
27 minutes ago, acidtongue said:

I like any kind of moaning from my btm, as long as it is not faked. Best is when btm moans uncontrollably with every stroke of my penis deep into his ass, stretching and stimulating the innermost parts of his boy cunt that can only be stimulated by a good sized man cock.

I also really enjoy the moans that sound like sighs of relief, which usually comes when I re-penetrate the btm after a short break from the first fuck. By now the btm's cunt would have already been sufficiently relaxed and primed to my cock, but not yet sore from too much fucking. the short break usually makes the btm hungry for more of my cock in his ass. I would get my btm to suck my cock slowly during the break, and appreciate its size and hardness, until the btm begs me to resume fucking him again. reentry would usually have much less resistance and I can just mount the btm naturally and repenetrate his wet hungry hole, filling it up with my prime cock meat - and along with that beautiful uncontrollable, uninhibited moan from my btm that expresses intense joy, pleasure and relief from having a powerful dominant member deep in him. he will grab my arms, sometimes even reaching over to suck my nipple and lick my chest, as I savour that magical moment and match his moan with a victorious roar :twisted: 

Don't leave out the part about how your boy begs you to shoot your hot load deep into his boycunt :twisted:

1 hour ago, acidtongue said:

I like any kind of moaning from my btm, as long as it is not faked. Best is when btm moans uncontrollably with every stroke of my penis deep into his ass, stretching and stimulating the innermost parts of his boy cunt that can only be stimulated by a good sized man cock.

I also really enjoy the moans that sound like sighs of relief, which usually comes when I re-penetrate the btm after a short break from the first fuck. By now the btm's cunt would have already been sufficiently relaxed and primed to my cock, but not yet sore from too much fucking. the short break usually makes the btm hungry for more of my cock in his ass. I would get my btm to suck my cock slowly during the break, and appreciate its size and hardness, until the btm begs me to resume fucking him again. reentry would usually have much less resistance and I can just mount the btm naturally and repenetrate his wet hungry hole, filling it up with my prime cock meat - and along with that beautiful uncontrollable, uninhibited moan from my btm that expresses intense joy, pleasure and relief from having a powerful dominant member deep in him. he will grab my arms, sometimes even reaching over to suck my nipple and lick my chest, as I savour that magical moment and match his moan with a victorious roar :twisted: 

Victorious roar .

or

or

:blink::shhh:

On 11/26/2018 at 11:20 AM, acidtongue said:

Edited by coffeejunkie

12 hours ago, repressednerd said:

sounded like this ?

If you play the last Electrohouse 2016 at lower volume and play all the 4 youtube clips above at the same time, you will feel like you are in keybox at a typical afternoon before 5pm when the tops are banging away at the free entry cadets.

Play all the clips at once

play all the clips at once with EDM clip at lower volume , then

Just close your eyes and imagine the sound of all the adjoining cubicles are all tops and bottoms banging away with Keybox EDM playing in the background, play  it and close your eyes, and imagine you are in keybox on a busy day, juices are flowing, flesh is banging with the nonstop music playing.

Guest 脏子姨
4 minutes ago, HydroNaut said:

hahaha....真是够溅B。 你的房间需要隔声设备了。

隔音???你是不是疯了呀?

我巴不得全世界的男人听到。你给老娘装上隔音设备?想我喊到肺爆吐血呀!

Guest Priscilla Queen de desert
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Those moaning clips how come most of them sound like a woman moaning?

Did u click at all the youtube clips all at once with the dance music at lower volume. It will sound like u are in keybox sauna.

On 11/24/2018 at 3:16 PM, Guest 脏子姨 said:

我不止moan, 我还尖叫,大哭,喘气.....

I am the real deal....surround sound...dolby system,立体声

每个男人一听,先射一炮

有无啜泣?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Professional Bottom
On 11/26/2018 at 11:20 AM, acidtongue said:

I would get my btm to suck my cock slowly during the break, :twisted: 

You sound like a self-professed best chef in the world but because of one mistake recipe, you ruined the show.  The bold speaks for itself.  Nobody want to suck a penetrated dick.  I would have pushed you away and walk out of the room and you can go find someone else to continue your show.

14 hours ago, Guest Professional Bottom said:

You sound like a self-professed best chef in the world but because of one mistake recipe, you ruined the show.  The bold speaks for itself.  Nobody want to suck a penetrated dick.  I would have pushed you away and walk out of the room and you can go find someone else to continue your show.

Individual preferences I guess. I'll usually offer to go wash up my cock first.

But a few times, my btms did not hesitate to savour my wet cock, fresh from penetrating his ass, with his mouth. perhaps you dont have confidence in your douching skills, or just havent met a top whose cock you just cant seem to get enough of ;)

3 minutes ago, acidtongue said:

But a few times, my btms did not hesitate to savour my wet cock, fresh from penetrating his ass, with his mouth. perhaps you dont have confidence in your douching skills, or just havent met a top whose cock you just cant seem to get enough of ;)

so its done bareback or with condom?

Guest 脏子姨
11 minutes ago, acidtongue said:

Nice

32 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

so its done bareback or with condom?

Mostly with condoms of course. But a couple of times raw, with a young 19yo boy at a sauna. He was so high he didnt even mind an audience watching on from the door during our foreplay, as the door was faulty and people managed to open it. Ended with me pulling out my raw throbbing cock from his boy cunt, and he slurped on it hungrily until I shot my hot man juice with a loud roar down his thirsty mouth. 

2 hours ago, acidtongue said:

Mostly with condoms of course. But a couple of times raw, with a young 19yo boy at a sauna. He was so high he didnt even mind an audience watching on from the door during our foreplay, as the door was faulty and people managed to open it. Ended with me pulling out my raw throbbing cock from his boy cunt, and he slurped on it hungrily until I shot my hot man juice with a loud roar down his thirsty mouth. 

farking hell...thats hot. Its not easy to find a naturally dominant top..a lot of tops are hesitant in doing dominant stuff so its refreshing to hear of your dominant acts...

aigu, if acid tongue is not a dominant, hulking, rogue ish, 

bottom also don't want to allow ,

who wants a sissy , soft top with a body like Acidtongue.

cerrtainly , not me .

11 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

cerrtainly , not me .

Nice hot bod but with soft moan and sissy behavior would become like a macho mary.

On 11/26/2018 at 1:17 PM, Guest 脏子姨 said:

隔音???你是不是疯了呀?

我巴不得全世界的男人听到。你给老娘装上隔音设备?想我喊到肺爆吐血呀!

你因该就是跟我那个朋友那样,借他我家房间办事。

我在客厅打麻将,吓到我以为鬼上身。。。。害到我差点诈胡。:lol:

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

cerrtainly , not me .

agree..but there are many muscle mary tops ...i rather a macho manly top even if he doesnt have a muscle body...

Guest 脏子姨
2 hours ago, HydroNaut said:

你因该就是跟我那个朋友那样,借他我家房间办事。

我在客厅打麻将,吓到我以为鬼上身。。。。害到我差点诈胡。:lol:

那你也把房间接给我办办,我让你见识见识,真正的淫叫声,是怎么个样子。你不诈胡,我就改名叫章子仪!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.