Male HQ

Sexual challenge

BoySoccer

Hello bros! Need some help and advice. Let me just get straight to the point. I am a 28 yo horny dude. I jerk off literally eveyday. The problem i am facing is, if i jerk off alone, i can control shooting but problem is when i come in contact with another person it doesnt take long for me to cum.

Eg. I go for a massage and the masseur just rub my thighs or right below my stomach without touching my dick at all. It doesnt take long for me to cum. 

As a dude its embarassing and it feels like crap when you know and see how other guys can hold it in and you can. 

I am here to get some humble advice and tips from you guys. Even the slightest helps. Thanks in advice guys!

4 hours ago, BoySoccer said:

Hello bros! Need some help and advice. Let me just get straight to the point. I am a 28 yo horny dude. I jerk off literally eveyday. The problem i am facing is, if i jerk off alone, i can control shooting but problem is when i come in contact with another person it doesnt take long for me to cum.

Eg. I go for a massage and the masseur just rub my thighs or right below my stomach without touching my dick at all. It doesnt take long for me to cum. 

As a dude its embarassing and it feels like crap when you know and see how other guys can hold it in and you can. 

I am here to get some humble advice and tips from you guys. Even the slightest helps. Thanks in advice guys!

This is exactly same situation as me. 

3 minutes ago, BoySoccer said:

Haha i dont think so. Why bruh? 

you just give off a vibe that is quite different. I thought you didn't know this is a gay forum and just wanted advice. Anyway the best way is you train and have more sex/fun with real people instead of masturbating. Be open and honest about your "premature ejaculation" condition (quotation marks because I'm not sure if that is what it really is) so the guys you are having fun with can help you out. You gotta be strong willed though because a lot of people are not gonna be understanding because they don't have to. Don't let the condition stresses you out. Easier said than done, nonetheless.

9 minutes ago, Crispy96 said:

you just give off a vibe that is quite different. I thought you didn't know this is a gay forum and just wanted advice. Anyway the best way is you train and have more sex/fun with real people instead of masturbating. Be open and honest about your "premature ejaculation" condition (quotation marks because I'm not sure if that is what it really is) so the guys you are having fun with can help you out. You gotta be strong willed though because a lot of people are not gonna be understanding because they don't have to. Don't let the condition stresses you out. Easier said than done, nonetheless.

Thanks for your suggestion man. Honestly nowadays it is affecing me more. i cant find the courage to be with someone. Putting aside sex/fun, even massage gets to me. You are right. I guess, coming terms and being open and honest could be a way around it. Thanks for your suggestion. Truly appreciate it.

When you jerk off you can hold yourself at the edge by stopping the excitation, the jerking off. 

When the excitation comes from another person and he is not stopping,  you have to cum.

Have you tried stopping him before you cum?

"Ah, but I am embarrassed to ask him to stop, and it feels sooo good..."

There is no reason for embarrassment.  On the contrary, you should be proud to have so much sex drive.

Ask him to stop because he is making you orgasm,  and he may be pleased his massage is so arousing.

When you recover, tell him to continue, until you are getting again to the edge.

Repeat as desired :)

You most probably WILL feel embarrassed later in life when nothing he does will make you cum.

So take advantage and ENJOY now that it is the opposite!

7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

When you jerk off you can hold yourself at the edge by stopping the excitation, the jerking off. 

When the excitation comes from another person and he is not stopping,  you have to cum.

Have you tried stopping him before you cum?

"Ah, but I am embarrassed to ask him to stop, and it feels sooo good..."

There is no reason for embarrassment.  On the contrary, you should be proud to have so much sex drive.

Ask him to stop because he is making you orgasm,  and he may be pleased his massage is so arousing.

When you recover, tell him to continue, until you are getting again to the edge.

Repeat as desired :)

You most probably WILL feel embarrassed later in life when nothing he does will make you cum.

So take advantage and ENJOY now that it is the opposite!

Hi steve! 

During most occasion, I have tried asking to stop as i am close to cumming. But by the time he start touching me again i will be busting my load. 

Thanks for making me feel better that it is not to be embarass about. Its hard tbh as cumming that fast always make me feel like a weak guy.

Thank you for that. Perhaps a way around it is to look at it from a different view.

Thanks again. Really appreciate it.

20 hours ago, BoySoccer said:

Do kegel exercise. Google it 

11 minutes ago, Xiaoxianrou said:

One day, with much experience, you will last long. Don't hurry yourself there. I heard it's quite an irreversible process. 

I am happy that I still don't last long. But one day I think it'll take a longer time for us.

Thanks buddy. I guess the fact that my surrounding has always been about people performing and being able to last long that made me feel low abt myself

26 minutes ago, auri said:

There are tried and tested techniques for premature ejaculation.  Just have a google.

Have tried a couple of the exercises. Shall keep a look out for more. Thanks thanks.

26 minutes ago, auri said:

On the other hand, delayed ejaculation is much much tougher to overcome... :(

Really? Would'nt there be more excitement or enjoyment?

On 11/24/2018 at 9:02 PM, BoySoccer said:

I think u r nervous and excited.

Solution is play more and get used to it.

Practice makes perfect.

My experience is more applicable to fucking, but I'll share it with you anyway because I think it has important pointers for you.

When I first started fucking, I came very quickly - within a minute or less! I felt weak, insecure and ashamed. But like what some others have said, it's just about nervousness plus excitement. Generally, we have conditioned our minds to perceive jerking off as a solo activity (since we generally discover masturbating through self-exploration). Therefore it generates very different sensations and pleasure as compared to being groped by another warm hand (or seeing/touching another hot body).

However, if you have sex very often, you'll be able to better understand the sensations in your body during sex. This in turn will help you in learning how to control your orgasm. Nowadays I can go on non-stop thrusting for 15 mins easily and still not cum (even with vigorous thrusting for 3-4min stretches). I will always ensure the bottom cums first. I will then cum right after him or at about the same time. Essentially, I can cum-on-demand.

It's purely about experience. You want to be able to keep yourself very close to orgasm, but never going over until you want to. You control your orgasm by the length and speed of your strokes, varying it as you go along to consistently maintain a state of near-orgasm. The concept is really very similar (if not identical) to edging. But of course, if you're not good at it then the bottom will find your "fucking rhythm" erratic and un-pleasurable. The longer you can keep on fucking (to a reasonable extent of course, about 15 to 30 mins depending on the bottom), the better the bottom will feel for sure. This is also why many bottoms tend to say that the best tops are those with who fuck with varying rhythm throughout the sessions - i.e. in one session the top will fuck hard and fast, slow and gentle, and steady and sensual, all at different times.  In truth, I believe the top is actually controlling his own orgasm as well, but in a smart manner that pleasures/teases the bottom greatly. The orgasm also becomes extremely explosive and pleasurable for the top too, since he's literally keeping himself on the edge.

For starters, once you recognise the sensation of the so-called "no return point", try slowing down your thrusting dramatically (or stop entirely) when you're dangerously close. Then pick up the pace again when you feel more relaxed. There are many things you can do to keep the bottom pleasured while in this 'resting' phase (which I won't go into detail for present purposes).

But anyway, in a non-fucking sexual situation, just tell the person to stop doing whatever he's doing. Hold their hands and tell them you're too close. Let them resume when you feel more relaxed. You'll only get to master your orgasm if you're given an opportunities to practice and get to the edge. It definitely helps if you have an understanding and patient sexual partner who will not embarrass you. 

As for Kegels, I find it to be method (for "solving" premature ejaculation) that is counter-intuitive to enjoying sex.  I used to practise it fervently, thinking it was a solution to premature ejaculation. From my experience, all Kegels does really is that it only holds in an orgasm which has already occurred, i.e. your cock is already pumping as if you're cumming, but you're constricting the PC muscles at the same time to prevent the ejaculate from actually going into and up your shaft. It does nothing to actually prolong your sexual prowess. First, it's very difficult to fully constrict your PC muscles successfully for an extended period of time (usually you need about 10-15 seconds at least, to tide over the entire duration of your orgasm). More often than not, the ejaculate will leak through slowly anyway, leaving you with sticky dribbling mess. This is very un-sexy because your cum dribbles out slowly instead of a delightful eruption. You ruin your orgasm, leaving yourself feeling unsatisfied. Even if you're successful in preventing any cum from leaking, I still find it unsatisfactory as I nonetheless lose my sexual drive temporarily (as if I had cummed). Further, it is not a pleasurable feeling at all because you forced yourself into having a muted orgasm by "shooting blanks". Think of it like a half-orgasm - what's the fun in that?  

On 11/27/2018 at 5:36 AM, kys0n said:

My experience is more applicable to fucking, but I'll share it with you anyway because I think it has important pointers for you.

When I first started fucking, I came very quickly - within a minute or less! I felt weak, insecure and ashamed. But like what some others have said, it's just about nervousness plus excitement. Generally, we have conditioned our minds to perceive jerking off as a solo activity (since we generally discover masturbating through self-exploration). Therefore it generates very different sensations and pleasure as compared to being groped by another warm hand (or seeing/touching another hot body).

However, if you have sex very often, you'll be able to better understand the sensations in your body during sex. This in turn will help you in learning how to control your orgasm. Nowadays I can go on non-stop thrusting for 15 mins easily and still not cum (even with vigorous thrusting for 3-4min stretches). I will always ensure the bottom cums first. I will then cum right after him or at about the same time. Essentially, I can cum-on-demand.

wow, what a legend, to be able to cum on demand!!!

love love love to be able to do that

• 6 months later...
On 11/27/2018 at 2:36 AM, kys0n said:

It's purely about experience. You want to be able to keep yourself very close to orgasm, but never going over until you want to. You control your orgasm by the length and speed of your strokes, varying it as you go along to consistently maintain a state of near-orgasm. The concept is really very similar (if not identical) to edging. But of course, if you're not good at it then the bottom will find your "fucking rhythm" erratic and un-pleasurable. The longer you can keep on fucking (to a reasonable extent of course, about 15 to 30 mins depending on the bottom), the better the bottom will feel for sure. This is also why many bottoms tend to say that the best tops are those with who fuck with varying rhythm throughout the sessions - i.e. in one session the top will fuck hard and fast, slow and gentle, and steady and sensual, all at different times.  In truth, I believe the top is actually controlling his own orgasm as well, but in a smart manner that pleasures/teases the bottom greatly. The orgasm also becomes extremely explosive and pleasurable for the top too, since he's literally keeping himself on the edge.

For starters, once you recognise the sensation of the so-called "no return point", try slowing down your thrusting dramatically (or stop entirely) when you're dangerously close. Then pick up the pace again when you feel more relaxed. There are many things you can do to keep the bottom pleasured while in this 'resting' phase (which I won't go into detail for present purposes).

But anyway, in a non-fucking sexual situation, just tell the person to stop doing whatever he's doing. Hold their hands and tell them you're too close. Let them resume when you feel more relaxed. You'll only get to master your orgasm if you're given an opportunities to practice and get to the edge. It definitely helps if you have an understanding and patient sexual partner who will not embarrass you. 

As for Kegels, I find it to be method (for "solving" premature ejaculation) that is counter-intuitive to enjoying sex.  I used to practise it fervently, thinking it was a solution to premature ejaculation. From my experience, all Kegels does really is that it only holds in an orgasm which has already occurred, i.e. your cock is already pumping as if you're cumming, but you're constricting the PC muscles at the same time to prevent the ejaculate from actually going into and up your shaft. It does nothing to actually prolong your sexual prowess. First, it's very difficult to fully constrict your PC muscles successfully for an extended period of time (usually you need about 10-15 seconds at least, to tide over the entire duration of your orgasm). More often than not, the ejaculate will leak through slowly anyway, leaving you with sticky dribbling mess. This is very un-sexy because your cum dribbles out slowly instead of a delightful eruption. You ruin your orgasm, leaving yourself feeling unsatisfied. Even if you're successful in preventing any cum from leaking, I still find it unsatisfactory as I nonetheless lose my sexual drive temporarily (as if I had cummed). Further, it is not a pleasurable feeling at all because you forced yourself into having a muted orgasm by "shooting blanks". Think of it like a half-orgasm - what's the fun in that?  

Wow bro

Thanks for this. I truly appreciate this piece of advice. Thank you so very much

35 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

yes delayed ejac is like endless, keep fucking and doesnt cum, i felt the top is like a robot!! never an enjoyment
the exercise recommended to u are all listed here with demo: and they are all practicing doctors and physicians

Thanks man. Appreciate it. Would you rather someone who takes so long ? Or someone who has trouble controling?