Male HQ

Looking for really short shorts

qqqueer

Hi guys, I'm looking to buy shorts which are really short. I was wondering if you have any recommendations (links to shops online or shops you know offline).

I'm slim so would love some cute fitting shorts. Been looking around but most of them cover 3/4 of my thigh or down to my knees. 

Would appreciate all your help! 

How short are we looking at? Short enough that the world can be your urologist short? 

For dress shorts, your choices are more limited. For athletic shorts, you have more options with running shorts. My personal fav is this brand, Charlie. 

https://www.charliebymz.com/collections/charlie-fitness-collection/products/charlie-runner-short

SPT002---Sport---Black-runner-full-pull-

Love. 

7 hours ago, doncoin said:

How short are we looking at? Short enough that the world can be your urologist short? 

For dress shorts, your choices are more limited. For athletic shorts, you have more options with running shorts. My personal fav is this brand, Charlie. 

https://www.charliebymz.com/collections/charlie-fitness-collection/products/charlie-runner-short

If you wear these @qqqueer it’d be so hot

On 11/25/2018 at 5:52 PM, qqqueer said:

Don't think those are appropriate to go out and about unless I'm at the beach. Is there perhaps a straight cut one without any rise or slits at the sides? 

Truly appreciate your replies, and hoping to find more options! :) I love you for helping. 

I may just go for ladies shorts... some can be really skimpy.:P

On 11/27/2018 at 12:25 AM, kinky kyle said:

I may just go for ladies shorts... some can be really skimpy.:P

I don't really want it to be skimpy. Just short and straight cut at the bottom with no ridiculous slits at the sides like the picture doncoin sent. 

It's just comfortable cause I love talking super long walks everyday or going running but most shorts are a little long and start to annoy me when I'm an hour into walking. Then I'll start trying to hitch it upwards. 

Moderation is the key.

If u want it so short, might as well get a pair of trunk.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...

Hard to find above knees shorts around lei, only can find online easily. OP isn't looking for sports shorts la

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

On 11/25/2018 at 5:50 AM, doncoin said:

This one very good for wearing to massage. Is accessible and yet got coverage.

On 11/30/2018 at 8:24 PM, qqqueer said:

I don't really want it to be skimpy. Just short and straight cut at the bottom with no ridiculous slits at the sides like the picture doncoin sent. 

It's just comfortable cause I love talking super long walks everyday or going running but most shorts are a little long and start to annoy me when I'm an hour into walking. Then I'll start trying to hitch it upwards. 

FBT ...

@qqqueer i have one in brown colour. dun really like it. if u want, i can give it to u.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Cool. I went to giant and dun see a square cut that fitting leh, even the S size. 

There were a few square cut when I bought mine... even a few XS if you want a super tight fitting pair.!!

4 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Do you have the rear view

I'll have to snap a pic of the rear view and send it to you bro.  :-) 

If you've got LINE it'd be easier.

My LINE ID is:  Baker8amk

Cheers, Mike

Edited by mike_amk

On 11/30/2018 at 11:16 PM, zac89 said:

take my advice, buy any short that u like the fabric , texture, colour and design, then you send it for alteration to trim it to your desired length. alteration is only about $8-10. this way is better , trust me

WOW I had no idea there were so many replies, thank you guys!

@zac89 do you have any recommendations? It always seems daunting to me because they're usually not able to speak in English and then I'll not be able to explain what I want. Or I get the side-eye look like "wah seh want so short sia".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Curious - has anyone ever worn this outdoors?

Edited by AgentFit
typo - 'won" should be 'worn'

On 7/16/2022 at 5:05 PM, AgentFit said:

A bit belated to ask - but do you wear this out to jog/run?

Yeh bro, I  used to go for a jog in this pair of FBT shorts, and I've seen guys jogging in high-cut sides shorts at the park too..👍 

On 7/16/2022 at 5:12 PM, AgentFit said:

Curious - has anyone ever won this outdoors?

Yes, I have worn some shorts very similar to this with slits to the waist band, for running at nights. One was black and sheer.

On 1/1/2019 at 10:37 AM, repressednerd said:

I bought one from EGDE before. Really short and loose until your cock and balls might peak out. Balls can be easily seen even when wearing it.

Please share with us the EDGE shorts ?