Male HQ

I need a real man

Guest Softy Mellowy

Guest Softy Mellowy

Personally, I am quite soft and gentle. Too gentle even a hermit crab will come out and snare at me. You can imagine.  When unreasonable  people talked bad at me, I don't know how to retaliate.   Once I had one of my feet stuck in a mud and a real man came to rescue me,  I was impressed by this stranger.   Than I tried to find something I lost in the dark tunnel,  a man volunteered to go in and look for it.  I was impressed too.   Recently,  someone yelled at me,  than a guy came to my defense, raised his fist at the yeller to back off or get punched,  I was again impressed.   So you see, in my life,  I need a man not because I am gay but because I am soft and timid.

10 minutes ago, Guest Softy Mellowy said:

Personally, I am quite soft and gentle. Too gentle even a hermit crab will come out and snare at me. You can imagine.  When unreasonable  people talked bad at me, I don't know how to retaliate.   Once I had one of my feet stuck in a mud and a real man came to rescue me,  I was impressed by this stranger.   Than I tried to find something I lost in the dark tunnel,  a man volunteered to go in and look for it.  I was impressed too.   Recently,  someone yelled at me,  than a guy came to my defense, raised his fist at the yeller to back off or get punched,  I was again impressed.   So you see, in my life,  I need a man not because I am gay but because I am soft and timid.

LOL, this must be either Night Owl or 脏子姨 posting as guest.

Guest 零治零
26 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

As long as your ovaries ovulate so much that they explode, that's the real man your body wants, so that you can bear his offspring. :rolleyes:

LOL

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 12:46 AM, repressednerd said:

As long as your ovaries ovulate so much that they explode, that's the real man your body wants, so that you can bear his offspring. :rolleyes:

You sound like a former member who was banned from this forum. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.