Male HQ

Troubled Experience in Taipei

Guest guilty

I've been with my current bf for about 3 years now. I love him dearly and I've been entirely faithful all these while even though he isn't into anal sex. We live together and seemingly have everything going for us.

I went to Taipei earlier this week to escape some work issues (hey, they can't exactly call me back when I'm not even in Singapore, right?) and also to take a bit of a breather. I go to Taipei almost every year for a solo retreat, and perhaps to meet my taiwanese friends if they are free. I love Taipei because of the sense of space I find it hard to get in Singapore and HK where I sometimes am based for work, the good food, ease of getting around, and also to beo the cute guys there. Haha.

During my trip this week I was debilitating on whether or not I should go for my first ever b2b massage - I've not had one before and was tempted to try it out. What was holding me back was the fear of catching an STD and the guilt that might accompany me when I am back home with my bf. I also asked a couple of friends what usually went on in b2b massages, and they told me it may or may not result in a HE. 

In the end, I thought, fuck it, and booked one on my last day before leaving for Taoyuan. I didn't want to regret another time for not living life a little and go back to Singapore feeling sexually dissatisfied.

(Note: I'll describe the sexual experience below. I will post the issues I have in my next post to separate it a little so for those who aren't into details or reading erotica can jump straight into the next post without reading through the long wall of text below)

I arranged for it the night before, and chose this adorable boy-next-door masseuse with a goatee. They had more (by society's standards) "hot" guys, but the picture of him online had me smitten with his doe eyes haha. Anyway, I was early for my appointment, and was a bunch of nerves outside the gate (it was in an apartment/office block) waiting for him to arrive. He (let's call him 'S') showed up looking exactly like what I saw online, and we shyly greeted each other while he unlocked the door.

S led me to the room, and told me to take a shower in the ensuite. He left the room, and I wrapped myself in the towel provided when I was done. He came back ten minutes later and told me to lie face-down on the massage table. The massage began and I have to be honest: it wasn't a good massage - he definitely lacked skill but I have to give him some credit for trying. I always go for a back rub, a proper one with clothes on, because I get a stiff neck and back very easily. It felt like S was pressing all the wrong points and many times just stretching the skin.

I casually asked how long he's done massage for, and he confessed that he was actually hired as the admin guy, and sort of delved into doing massage because of the more lucrative earnings. He also let in on how he doesn't really enjoy doing massages because it's physically tiring for him. He told me he's 24 years old (just a few years younger than me!), a last year university student majoring in economics, and how he hoped to open his own bistro after working for a couple of years post graduation. He spoke very decent English which made me believe his uni student claim. I nervously admitted that it's my first time doing a b2b massage, and didn't know what to expect.

S: "hmm a b2b massage involves me using my body to massage you, and you can play with my body, but doesn't usually involve penetration."

Me: "oh ok. Doesn't usually? What if a client wanted penetration?"

S: "there's a fee"

Me: "how much?"

S (chuckles nervously): "it's a bit expensive..."

M: "多少?" (how much?)

S: "NTD6,000"

I fell silent for a while and at last told him I don't have NTD6,000 with me. We then changed topics and spoke about his life, and he let on that S wasn't his real name (I guessed as much), and that his real name was E, how he doesn't have a boyfriend because not many guys can accept their boyfriend being a masseuse at a gay spa.

After 45 minutes into the 2 hour session I booked, he announced he needed a break. He left the room, and I checked my phone for texts and wallet to see exactly how much NTD I had on me. Then I snuck out, naked, into the hallway where I saw him at the counter replying texts messages and doing some quick paperwork. I was alone in the entire establishment so he told me to not worry and make myself comfortable. He came back 10 minutes later and that's when the real b2b massage began: he rubbed my back with massage oil, and starting working on my inner thighs too. 

M (a bit shyly): "我可以摸你的屌嗎?" (can I pls touch your dick?)

S: "haha! 當然可以啊. 反正等一下你全都可以摸了." (of course you can. You'll be able to touch everything in a while any way"

I shyly groped him through his berms, and was pleased to find out he packed a big one even when flaccid.

M: "Mmmm. feels good. How big are you?"

S: "very small la, only 14cm"

He then walked behind to knead my inner thighs, and my hard cock strained against the massage table. I heard the rustle of clothes being removed, and turned back to sneak a peak. Holy cow, S was hung and I accidentally let out an exclamation of surprise at how big he was. He looked embarrassed, and walked over to let me touch his slowly hardening cock when I gestured him over. I touched the head and brought it to my nose and mouth - it smelled a wee bit fishy. Manly smells. I felt myself leaking precum into the paper towel draped over the massage table.

He pounced on me a bit playfully, and used body to rub against mine. My inner thighs and ass were extremely aware of the shaft protruding out of his body. I moaned into the hole of the massage table and he took it as a sign I was finally enjoying the massage.

He continued to rub against me, our naked bodies making shlick-shlick sounds. I part-moaned-part-groaned, like a cat in heat, wanting more. He started to use his (now very hard and leaking) cock to rub against my asshole and I swear the paper towel my own hard cock was pressed against was soaked with precum. A few strokes, and I felt him slipping into my anus. I clenched my butt and didn't want to let him out, but he playfully pulled out, rubbed it around some more, and pushed it back in. This happened quite a few times till I was moaning non-stop, and told him to please just get a condom and fuck my brains out,

S (chuckling): "is that really what you want?"

M: "Yes... But I really don't have NTD6,000 to pay you." It was true. I had only intended a NTD2,000 tip to him on top of the NTD2,800 massage fees the establishment charged. It was my last day and I didn't have enough.

S: "it's ok. You just tip me how much you want"

M: "are you sure? Are you really enjoying it as much as me? You really don't have to do anything you don't want, you know".

S: "silly boy, if I really weren't enjoying it so much I wouldn't be this wet and hard." He took his hard rod and slapped it against the massage table a couple of times to make his point before guiding my hand to it to let me feel the state of his arousal.

He jumped off the table and came back a few minutes later, fumbling with a condom he took, "new brand... I've never used this before... just took it from the counter drawer...". He sheathed himself, and made me lie on my back this time, missionary style, while he pushed into me. Good God, the first push was such an invasion. My eyes widened and I gasped - It really didn't feel like 14cm. He was being modest, I was sure. "Please wait. Give me a few seconds. You are so... big". A flash of concern came over him, and he bent down to stroke my face with his hands. "Relax," he purred "Take your time". I don't know why he slipped in so easily when he was lying against my ass but in the missionary position I felt being sliced into two.

As I grew accustomed to his size I started rocking myself against him, and he took that as a cue to start. Deep, long strokes, bringing me to ecstasy, and I threw aside all inhibition and reached over to grope him everywhere from his bushy pubic hair to his firm chest with small and dark but erect nipples. He started banging in to me, and the room was filled with sounds of his pants, my grunts, and a bit of dirty talk in both Mandarin and English. We both groaned each other's names (I alternated between S and E). He suddenly slowed down, and swatted my hand away from my own cock, and started stroking it. We were looking deep into each other's eyes the entire time.

I reached out to touch his back - it was dripping with perspiration - and he sheepishly told me he actually came into the condom already. He then asked if I wanted him to jerk me off to my orgasm.

M: "please, I want to see you shoot. On me. Can do it again?"

S: "I'm not sure if I can. I came three times yesterday. But I'll try my best"

M: "you naughty horny boy" (slaps his butt cheeks)

He then continued banging me for a while more before pulling out and throwing aside the condom, muttering how it might be easier if he wanked himself instead (I suppose he was a bit tired by then). He towered over me, and I reached over a few times to take his cock into my mouth and let him fuck my mouth.

He came a few minutes later onto my chest while sitting on my stomach and I myself erupted behind his back at the exact same moment he did. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've had in my life (ok perhaps I'm not very sexually experienced). I glanced down at my chest to see the long puddles of cum above my right nipple leading to my neck. "that's still quite a load. The glory of young men is indeed their strength", I teased. He smiled bashfully and climbed off me, telling me we both should get cleaned.

I dragged him into the tiny ensuite shower closet and washed him from head to toe - I gave him a bit of a head, shoulders, and back massage for all his effort. I paid special attention to washing his cock, playfully licking it a few times, watching in amazement and perhaps amusement as his ample foreskin alternated between exposing his entire head and covering it. I am circumcised, so to me it's always nice to play with a nice cock's foreskin. I scrubbed off my cum from his back, and revelled in the ropes of sinewy muscle around his shoulders. He told me he takes pole dancing classes as a past time to keep fit, and his strong core, ripped shoulders, and muscular legs sang the same song as he did.

We both got dressed, and I followed him out to the counter. I passed him NTD3,000, together with the SGD200 I always have in my travel wallet in case of running out of cash while overseas and not being able to find a partnering ATM. He tried to return me the NTD200 change but I told him to keep it. We chatted for a bit, and I asked if we could keep in contact via Fb - he suggested WeChat or LINE, so we exchanged LINE IDs and texted each other. We both expressed hope in meeting each other again the next time I'm in Taipei, and enveloped me in a nice and warm bear hug before I left.

• G_M changed the title to Fantastic Experience in Taipei

I had a bit of cold feet en route to the airport, and texted him to ask if he's clean (I know, it such a horrible thing to do), because if he wasn't I would like to take PrEP pills once I reached home. He told me he wasn't offended, and that if I really wanted to take PrEP pills I'd have to take the before pills as well, not just the after ones. I honestly didn't know that and expressed my surprise, and he surprised me by telling me he volunteers at HIV shelters and campaigns. "Haha, I'm just doing everything I can to make the society better" <-- verbatim from his text. He also assured me that he truly enjoyed the sex, which is why he didn't want to charge me the usual NTD6,000 for penetration - because he saw how much I wanted it, and it turned him on to see me so satisfied, plus he was sexually attracted to me as well.

The flight back was rather uneventful, apart from the irritating old man beside me who insisted on hogging the armrest, and my boyfriend (let's call him K) picked me up from the airport once I touched down at midnight. I was elated to see him again, and return home to our cat who missed me so much she ran out of the house to jump onto me when K opened the main door while I was still trying to take my shoes off.

The next day, the guilt struck, and I was filled with the overwhelming sense of grief as I loaded the washing machine with my dirty clothes from Taiwan. How could I have done this to K? He has given me so much, yet this is how I repay him? By cheating on him to go overseas and get a good fuck?

At the same time I was confused, because I kept thinking about S. We had texted on/off since I came back, and I told myself I would try to lessen (but not stop) the contact I have with him, because what if K saw the texts? I don't want to break his heart. I resolved to text S once in a while henceforth just to ask how he's doing etc.

The thing is, I find myself thinking constantly about S, and I've found his Fb (haha, stalker alert), and looked through his posts and photos. Turns out he really does take pole dancing classes, is 24 years old, and a student at university. The English name he goes by in real life is indeed E as well.

I don't know - Is he interested in me too? If he wanted to keep it strictly transactional, as he should, he wouldn't have told me his real name and age, exchanged contacts, or accepted less than the NTD6,000 he usually charges for penetration. I know for sure from the look in his eyes when he fucked me that there was a sort of connection between the both of us too. I feel myself jumping up a little, getting excited whenever my phone's LINE notification buzzes. I hope it's him and so far, I've been disappointed that it's other people and/or notifications.

I shouldn't be feeling excited when it buzzes and feeling disappointed when I find out it isn't him

Today, for the entire day, there was a very pleasant ache in my anus whenever I clench or squeeze it. It reminded me of what a marvellous fuck I had in Taipei, and it makes me a bit sad now knowing the ache is slowly but very surely disappearing.

I feel like I'm a bit obsessed with S/E, and am feeling conflicted because I know I shouldn't be, yet I can't wait to see him again when I make my next trip to Taipei next year.

Is this normal? To develop feelings for a masseur who gave an amazing fuck? What should I do to keep S/E out of my mind? I know I really shouldn't be cheating on K, but I don't get anal sex from him (it's just not his thing), and I find myself fantasizing about looking deep into S/E's eyes while his splendid cock ploughs into me again.

Help.

dear moderator, if possible please change the name of the post back to what I originally intended it to be: "trouble in taipei" and tag it under advice because I do have issues I'd like to seek some advice for as you can see in my latest post. It's not just about the sensual massage I experienced and received.

Thank you!  :)

Could it be because you enjoy fucking but your K is not into it? Though I don’t have much experience, but I think such relationship without sex (I don’t mean just hugging, kissing and oral) lack the real connection and it will not last. 

As for S, I have similar experience but it was the other way round. As in this boy came to Singapore for holiday and we managed to hang out. We kept in touch after he went home and he expressed his feeling towards me and wanted to visit me again and again. But such long distance relationship is painful and will not get anywhere eventually.

Edited by Thomasang

S is just a professional cum boy who may get excited. Don't get emotionally attached unnecessary.

Ass for yourself, let k know your need. Infidelity is not an option. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest diam la
17 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

wow, singaporeans are really very rich and generous just for a service 
and then done without bf knowledge 

@-Ignored- oh shut it, no need for sarcasm here, OP made a mistake and is asking for advice how to get over it. If you're not going to be part of the solution, don't try to add on to the problem.

"If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything."

U saw it as a problem 

there is no issue

evryone paid to enjoy such services, if there is a problem for anyone w bF

plenty of customers have such mistakes 

u r really a negativity!

goin to spa is a negative

sharing in forum is nega

everything is nega!  RofL!!!! 

U shd dig a hole and die urself in it

2 hours ago, auri said:

I am not very familiar with the prices for these kind of services, but isn't SGD330 rather a lot?

I am kind of rolling my eyes at the 6000NTD asking price for penetration!

I don't know the market rate coz it really is the first time I engaged such services :( But I have no regrets spending the SGD330 on him lah. I can well afford the SGD330, and he probably needs the money more than me. Plus he really did give a mindblowing fuck. 

• G_M changed the title to Troubled Experience in Taipei
  • 4 months later...
On 12/2/2018 at 8:32 AM, Guest guilty said:

I had a bit of cold feet en route to the airport, and texted him to ask if he's clean (I know, it such a horrible thing to do), because if he wasn't I would like to take PrEP pills once I reached home. He told me he wasn't offended, and that if I really wanted to take PrEP pills I'd have to take the before pills as well, not just the after ones. I honestly didn't know that and expressed my surprise, and he surprised me by telling me he volunteers at HIV shelters and campaigns. "Haha, I'm just doing everything I can to make the society better" <-- verbatim from his text. He also assured me that he truly enjoyed the sex, which is why he didn't want to charge me the usual NTD6,000 for penetration - because he saw how much I wanted it, and it turned him on to see me so satisfied, plus he was sexually attracted to me as well.

The flight back was rather uneventful, apart from the irritating old man beside me who insisted on hogging the armrest, and my boyfriend (let's call him K) picked me up from the airport once I touched down at midnight. I was elated to see him again, and return home to our cat who missed me so much she ran out of the house to jump onto me when K opened the main door while I was still trying to take my shoes off.

The next day, the guilt struck, and I was filled with the overwhelming sense of grief as I loaded the washing machine with my dirty clothes from Taiwan. How could I have done this to K? He has given me so much, yet this is how I repay him? By cheating on him to go overseas and get a good fuck?

At the same time I was confused, because I kept thinking about S. We had texted on/off since I came back, and I told myself I would try to lessen (but not stop) the contact I have with him, because what if K saw the texts? I don't want to break his heart. I resolved to text S once in a while henceforth just to ask how he's doing etc.

The thing is, I find myself thinking constantly about S, and I've found his Fb (haha, stalker alert), and looked through his posts and photos. Turns out he really does take pole dancing classes, is 24 years old, and a student at university. The English name he goes by in real life is indeed E as well.

I don't know - Is he interested in me too? If he wanted to keep it strictly transactional, as he should, he wouldn't have told me his real name and age, exchanged contacts, or accepted less than the NTD6,000 he usually charges for penetration. I know for sure from the look in his eyes when he fucked me that there was a sort of connection between the both of us too. I feel myself jumping up a little, getting excited whenever my phone's LINE notification buzzes. I hope it's him and so far, I've been disappointed that it's other people and/or notifications.

I shouldn't be feeling excited when it buzzes and feeling disappointed when I find out it isn't him

Today, for the entire day, there was a very pleasant ache in my anus whenever I clench or squeeze it. It reminded me of what a marvellous fuck I had in Taipei, and it makes me a bit sad now knowing the ache is slowly but very surely disappearing.

I feel like I'm a bit obsessed with S/E, and am feeling conflicted because I know I shouldn't be, yet I can't wait to see him again when I make my next trip to Taipei next year.

Is this normal? To develop feelings for a masseur who gave an amazing fuck? What should I do to keep S/E out of my mind? I know I really shouldn't be cheating on K, but I don't get anal sex from him (it's just not his thing), and I find myself fantasizing about looking deep into S/E's eyes while his splendid cock ploughs into me again.

Help.

its OK to love more than one at a time really. that's human. just be safe

• 3 years later...
Guest Guest
On 12/2/2018 at 2:19 AM, Guest guilty said:

I've been with my current bf for about 3 years now. I love him dearly and I've been entirely faithful all these while even though he isn't into anal sex. We live together and seemingly have everything going for us.

I went to Taipei earlier this week to escape some work issues (hey, they can't exactly call me back when I'm not even in Singapore, right?) and also to take a bit of a breather. I go to Taipei almost every year for a solo retreat, and perhaps to meet my taiwanese friends if they are free. I love Taipei because of the sense of space I find it hard to get in Singapore and HK where I sometimes am based for work, the good food, ease of getting around, and also to beo the cute guys there. Haha.

During my trip this week I was debilitating on whether or not I should go for my first ever b2b massage - I've not had one before and was tempted to try it out. What was holding me back was the fear of catching an STD and the guilt that might accompany me when I am back home with my bf. I also asked a couple of friends what usually went on in b2b massages, and they told me it may or may not result in a HE. 

In the end, I thought, fuck it, and booked one on my last day before leaving for Taoyuan. I didn't want to regret another time for not living life a little and go back to Singapore feeling sexually dissatisfied.

(Note: I'll describe the sexual experience below. I will post the issues I have in my next post to separate it a little so for those who aren't into details or reading erotica can jump straight into the next post without reading through the long wall of text below)

I arranged for it the night before, and chose this adorable boy-next-door masseuse with a goatee. They had more (by society's standards) "hot" guys, but the picture of him online had me smitten with his doe eyes haha. Anyway, I was early for my appointment, and was a bunch of nerves outside the gate (it was in an apartment/office block) waiting for him to arrive. He (let's call him 'S') showed up looking exactly like what I saw online, and we shyly greeted each other while he unlocked the door.

S led me to the room, and told me to take a shower in the ensuite. He left the room, and I wrapped myself in the towel provided when I was done. He came back ten minutes later and told me to lie face-down on the massage table. The massage began and I have to be honest: it wasn't a good massage - he definitely lacked skill but I have to give him some credit for trying. I always go for a back rub, a proper one with clothes on, because I get a stiff neck and back very easily. It felt like S was pressing all the wrong points and many times just stretching the skin.

I casually asked how long he's done massage for, and he confessed that he was actually hired as the admin guy, and sort of delved into doing massage because of the more lucrative earnings. He also let in on how he doesn't really enjoy doing massages because it's physically tiring for him. He told me he's 24 years old (just a few years younger than me!), a last year university student majoring in economics, and how he hoped to open his own bistro after working for a couple of years post graduation. He spoke very decent English which made me believe his uni student claim. I nervously admitted that it's my first time doing a b2b massage, and didn't know what to expect.

S: "hmm a b2b massage involves me using my body to massage you, and you can play with my body, but doesn't usually involve penetration."

Me: "oh ok. Doesn't usually? What if a client wanted penetration?"

S: "there's a fee"

Me: "how much?"

S (chuckles nervously): "it's a bit expensive..."

M: "多少?" (how much?)

S: "NTD6,000"

I fell silent for a while and at last told him I don't have NTD6,000 with me. We then changed topics and spoke about his life, and he let on that S wasn't his real name (I guessed as much), and that his real name was E, how he doesn't have a boyfriend because not many guys can accept their boyfriend being a masseuse at a gay spa.

After 45 minutes into the 2 hour session I booked, he announced he needed a break. He left the room, and I checked my phone for texts and wallet to see exactly how much NTD I had on me. Then I snuck out, naked, into the hallway where I saw him at the counter replying texts messages and doing some quick paperwork. I was alone in the entire establishment so he told me to not worry and make myself comfortable. He came back 10 minutes later and that's when the real b2b massage began: he rubbed my back with massage oil, and starting working on my inner thighs too. 

M (a bit shyly): "我可以摸你的屌嗎?" (can I pls touch your dick?)

S: "haha! 當然可以啊. 反正等一下你全都可以摸了." (of course you can. You'll be able to touch everything in a while any way"

I shyly groped him through his berms, and was pleased to find out he packed a big one even when flaccid.

M: "Mmmm. feels good. How big are you?"

S: "very small la, only 14cm"

He then walked behind to knead my inner thighs, and my hard cock strained against the massage table. I heard the rustle of clothes being removed, and turned back to sneak a peak. Holy cow, S was hung and I accidentally let out an exclamation of surprise at how big he was. He looked embarrassed, and walked over to let me touch his slowly hardening cock when I gestured him over. I touched the head and brought it to my nose and mouth - it smelled a wee bit fishy. Manly smells. I felt myself leaking precum into the paper towel draped over the massage table.

He pounced on me a bit playfully, and used body to rub against mine. My inner thighs and ass were extremely aware of the shaft protruding out of his body. I moaned into the hole of the massage table and he took it as a sign I was finally enjoying the massage.

He continued to rub against me, our naked bodies making shlick-shlick sounds. I part-moaned-part-groaned, like a cat in heat, wanting more. He started to use his (now very hard and leaking) cock to rub against my asshole and I swear the paper towel my own hard cock was pressed against was soaked with precum. A few strokes, and I felt him slipping into my anus. I clenched my butt and didn't want to let him out, but he playfully pulled out, rubbed it around some more, and pushed it back in. This happened quite a few times till I was moaning non-stop, and told him to please just get a condom and fuck my brains out,

S (chuckling): "is that really what you want?"

M: "Yes... But I really don't have NTD6,000 to pay you." It was true. I had only intended a NTD2,000 tip to him on top of the NTD2,800 massage fees the establishment charged. It was my last day and I didn't have enough.

S: "it's ok. You just tip me how much you want"

M: "are you sure? Are you really enjoying it as much as me? You really don't have to do anything you don't want, you know".

S: "silly boy, if I really weren't enjoying it so much I wouldn't be this wet and hard." He took his hard rod and slapped it against the massage table a couple of times to make his point before guiding my hand to it to let me feel the state of his arousal.

He jumped off the table and came back a few minutes later, fumbling with a condom he took, "new brand... I've never used this before... just took it from the counter drawer...". He sheathed himself, and made me lie on my back this time, missionary style, while he pushed into me. Good God, the first push was such an invasion. My eyes widened and I gasped - It really didn't feel like 14cm. He was being modest, I was sure. "Please wait. Give me a few seconds. You are so... big". A flash of concern came over him, and he bent down to stroke my face with his hands. "Relax," he purred "Take your time". I don't know why he slipped in so easily when he was lying against my ass but in the missionary position I felt being sliced into two.

As I grew accustomed to his size I started rocking myself against him, and he took that as a cue to start. Deep, long strokes, bringing me to ecstasy, and I threw aside all inhibition and reached over to grope him everywhere from his bushy pubic hair to his firm chest with small and dark but erect nipples. He started banging in to me, and the room was filled with sounds of his pants, my grunts, and a bit of dirty talk in both Mandarin and English. We both groaned each other's names (I alternated between S and E). He suddenly slowed down, and swatted my hand away from my own cock, and started stroking it. We were looking deep into each other's eyes the entire time.

I reached out to touch his back - it was dripping with perspiration - and he sheepishly told me he actually came into the condom already. He then asked if I wanted him to jerk me off to my orgasm.

M: "please, I want to see you shoot. On me. Can do it again?"

S: "I'm not sure if I can. I came three times yesterday. But I'll try my best"

M: "you naughty horny boy" (slaps his butt cheeks)

He then continued banging me for a while more before pulling out and throwing aside the condom, muttering how it might be easier if he wanked himself instead (I suppose he was a bit tired by then). He towered over me, and I reached over a few times to take his cock into my mouth and let him fuck my mouth.

He came a few minutes later onto my chest while sitting on my stomach and I myself erupted behind his back at the exact same moment he did. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've had in my life (ok perhaps I'm not very sexually experienced). I glanced down at my chest to see the long puddles of cum above my right nipple leading to my neck. "that's still quite a load. The glory of young men is indeed their strength", I teased. He smiled bashfully and climbed off me, telling me we both should get cleaned.

I dragged him into the tiny ensuite shower closet and washed him from head to toe - I gave him a bit of a head, shoulders, and back massage for all his effort. I paid special attention to washing his cock, playfully licking it a few times, watching in amazement and perhaps amusement as his ample foreskin alternated between exposing his entire head and covering it. I am circumcised, so to me it's always nice to play with a nice cock's foreskin. I scrubbed off my cum from his back, and revelled in the ropes of sinewy muscle around his shoulders. He told me he takes pole dancing classes as a past time to keep fit, and his strong core, ripped shoulders, and muscular legs sang the same song as he did.

We both got dressed, and I followed him out to the counter. I passed him NTD3,000, together with the SGD200 I always have in my travel wallet in case of running out of cash while overseas and not being able to find a partnering ATM. He tried to return me the NTD200 change but I told him to keep it. We chatted for a bit, and I asked if we could keep in contact via Fb - he suggested WeChat or LINE, so we exchanged LINE IDs and texted each other. We both expressed hope in meeting each other again the next time I'm in Taipei, and enveloped me in a nice and warm bear hug before I left.

Is the TS still here? Interested to know any development lol

• 2 months later...

Will be visiting Taipei in late July to early August. Any good suggestion for food and places? Or any Taipei from here?

- Locker Room @ Taipei

- Huang Chi Hot Spring

- Mudan Massage

On 6/26/2023 at 2:14 AM, Guest Jim said:

Will be visiting Taipei in late July to early August. Any good suggestion for food and places? Or any Taipei from here?

- Locker Room @ Taipei

- Huang Chi Hot Spring

- Mudan Massage

You are more likely to receive a proper reply if you post this in the Taiwan thread instead of here. 

On 4/25/2023 at 9:59 PM, Guest Guest said:

Is the TS still here? Interested to know any development lol

To my experience most Taiwanese guy tool is never disappoint to any btm even the btm they got nice thick cock as i meet few btm with big cock

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.