Male HQ

attire for gym jacuzzi and steam room

Guest yookoooo

Guest yookoooo

What's the normal attire for gym's jacuzzi and steam room? I was gyming at TPY Safra EnergyOne gym but because the people in the jacuzzi are already inside so i can't really see what they are wearing and also i am a bit paiseh to enter the steam room if im improperly attired so i also never go in and see. Anyone can advise? Thanks yoo

1 hour ago, Guest yookoooo said:

What's the normal attire for gym's jacuzzi and steam room? I was gyming at TPY Safra EnergyOne gym but because the people in the jacuzzi are already inside so i can't really see what they are wearing and also i am a bit paiseh to enter the steam room if im improperly attired so i also never go in and see. Anyone can advise? Thanks yoo

For E1 TPY I understand need to wear shorts or trunk for the jucuzzi, since you are wearing it, then going to steamroom is not a problem Liao. But other E1 where the jacuzzi is not inside the changing room, u can just wrap a towel.

2 hours ago, Guest yookoooo said:

The PT will come in and check.  Still the case?? 

Guest Sport-coholic
15 hours ago, tinkymale said:

For E1 TPY I understand need to wear shorts or trunk for the jucuzzi, since you are wearing it, then going to steamroom is not a problem Liao. But other E1 where the jacuzzi is not inside the changing room, u can just wrap a towel.

You are advising him to just wrap a towel for the open unisex ones? :wacko:

Guest Sport-coholic
5 hours ago, Cigna said:

There are no open unisex jacuzzi in tpy E1, unless you are referring to the Swimming pools outside. :D

Tinkymale said other E1s lah.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 3:55 PM, tinkymale said:

No. punggol safra E1 jacuzzi also no nude. a notice is put up. FYI. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.