Male HQ

Experience at Safra EnergyOne

Guest Maggie goreng

Guest Maggie goreng

So many cute guys at Tpy Safes EnergyOne! How are your experiences there? Can't believe some are parading fully nude in the locker area too. So many roaming eyes on them as they go about their business. Haha. Think I'm slightly more interested to see who are looking around than actually looking at the hot bods :D Share your experience ! Happy Friday you guys !

26 minutes ago, Guest Jason said:

Yes, I'm eyeing on a tall, muscular and cute who strips completely unshamedly when he goes for his shower after his work out. He is a teaser and he knows it.

OMG who??

4 hours ago, Guest Mahjong said:

I heard got some steamy stories in the jacuzzi but i never see yet. Haha. My friend skinny dipped in the jacuzzi too lol

All the time!!  Frankly it's now a norm to go into the jacuzzi nude.  Well done guys!!

15 hours ago, Guest Mahjong said:

I heard got some steamy stories in the jacuzzi but i never see yet. Haha. My friend skinny dipped in the jacuzzi too lol

the jacuzzi and steamroom is really quite cruisy haha. I used to skinny dip there all the time too.

Safra Energyone Toa Payoh has this Indian middle aged fitness trainer uncle who is a bit on the stocky side. He will go into the steam room and sauna to actively catch people fooling around. Play discreetly...

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Safra Energyone Toa Payoh has this Indian middle aged fitness trainer uncle who is a bit on the stocky side. He will go into the steam room and sauna to actively catch people fooling around. Play discreetly...

He won't be around after 3pm. Play after he leave.

The jacuzzi seems pretty empty most of the time. Which is good i guess. I like to to chill there and sooth my muscle ache. Does the hot tub help you guys? I mean aside from oogling opportunities? Lol

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I can only go in the mornings or lunchtime...

Now is good because it's term break for Uni. You can see many young meat in their sexual prime gymming in the late morning and hanging out at the steam room. Just seduce them and see if any of them take the bait.

52 minutes ago, Guest yoyo said:

The jacuzzi seems pretty empty most of the time. Which is good i guess. I like to to chill there and sooth my muscle ache. Does the hot tub help you guys? I mean aside from oogling opportunities? Lol

Yeah, just rub your legs against theirs and slowly grab their cock

On 12/9/2018 at 9:55 AM, zyjd said:

the jacuzzi and steamroom is really quite cruisy haha. I used to skinny dip there all the time too.

I always heard it is quite cruisy but i never seen any actions.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I always heard it is quite cruisy but i never seen any actions.

Yeah neither did I. I think the closest one i had was a few people walking around the changing room nude. Or blow drying their hair in front of the mirror wearing nothing. Lol

So many people there today... haha. To the lean tan guy with muscles, you're hot but come closer next time!

Oh I know him.  He's not bad, knows how to cruise discreetly.

On 12/9/2018 at 4:07 PM, Guest Guest said:

He wants to be fucked

8 hours ago, bradlee said:

is the jacuzzi open to safra member or only energy one members?

Energy one members, but if you are safra member you can pay a drop in rate which varies based on peak or off-peak hours.

2 hours ago, Gympump said:

My friend told me a few years ago her husband went to the steam room after exercising and saw a naked guy sitting on another naked guy. He never go back to energyone after that.

Wah why they like that sia. Really doesn't improve our image leh. Not all of us are like that. Sigh

10 hours ago, Gympump said:

My friend told me a few years ago her husband went to the steam room after exercising and saw a naked guy sitting on another naked guy. He never go back to energyone after that.

If i am straight and saw such thing, i also never go back again. Or maybe i would even report to the security. 

On 12/10/2018 at 5:18 PM, Guest Same said:

Yeah neither did I. I think the closest one i had was a few people walking around the changing room nude. Or blow drying their hair in front of the mirror wearing nothing. Lol

I also saw the same people walking around the changing room and steam room, but never bump into any action before. Only once when i sat inside the steam room, my habit is to unwrap my towel and sit on the bench but my towel is covering my dick, then there was this guy walked in and out of the steam room few times, and then suddenly walked near me and stroke on my back with his hand! I pushed his hand away and he walked out of the steam room and never come in again. It is sitting on the bench in the steam room without towel is a signal to others that you are gay eh?

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

I also saw the same people walking around the changing room and steam room, but never bump into any action before. Only once when i sat inside the steam room, my habit is to unwrap my towel and sit on the bench but my towel is covering my dick, then there was this guy walked in and out of the steam room few times, and then suddenly walked near me and stroke on my back with his hand! I pushed his hand away and he walked out of the steam room and never come in again. It is sitting on the bench in the steam room without towel is a signal to others that you are gay eh?

Yes, you are signaling others that you are going to remove your towel anytime 

Guest bye bye safra gym
On 12/9/2018 at 8:57 PM, Guest Freddy said:

He won't be around after 3pm. Play after he leave.

Yes, becareful of this stocky uncle, I saw him once haunting this guy, insisting that he was bathing in the shower cubicle with another guy. As this uncle had no concrete evidence because he did not catch the guy right in action, he was very agitated at the counter, pointing his finger at the poor guy, shouting and threatening to call the police. He was like a mad dog and shaming that poor guy. I felt so sorry for this poor guy and so disgusted how this uncle treated a member in such a unprofessional manner. Also, I could felt his deep hatred towards AJs. After this incident, I just let my safra gym membership expired. There are many better gyms out there, even a per entry activesg gym has got better staff that this gaybasher in real life. 

35 minutes ago, Guest bye bye safra gym said:

Yes, becareful of this stocky uncle, I saw him once haunting this guy, insisting that he was bathing in the shower cubicle with another guy. As this uncle had no concrete evidence because he did not catch the guy right in action, he was very agitated at the counter, pointing his finger at the poor guy, shouting and threatening to call the police. He was like a mad dog and shaming that poor guy. I felt so sorry for this poor guy and so disgusted how this uncle treated a member in such a unprofessional manner. Also, I could felt his deep hatred towards AJs. After this incident, I just let my safra gym membership expired. There are many better gyms out there, even a per entry activesg gym has got better staff that this gaybasher in real life. 

Fuck this motherfucking asshole, the poor guy should have video-recorded this stocky gangster uncle shouting and threatening and behaving in an unprofessional matter and posted the video to STOMP and send to CNA, see how SAFRA will kick that idiot out of Energyone faster than Fandi Ahmad can score goals on the field.

Guest 脏子姨

Fuck this motherfucking asshole, the poor guy should have video-recorded this stocky gangster uncle shouting and threatening and behaving in an unprofessional matter and posted the video to STOMP and send to CNA, see how SAFRA will kick that idiot out of Energyone faster than Fandi Ahmad can score goals on the field.

LOL

Used to be a regular at one of the Energyone gym. My personal experience was the regulars I see everyday were either str8, gays that go there just to use the facilities with no other agenda, or they might play but so discreet that I did not catch them do anything for many years.

Members who usually train at other time but come to the gym during my time sometimes, or non members who paid per entry are the ones I see them cruising in the gym premise. Just to name a things I saw and I discourage the community to be so blatant and inconsiderate.

One of them pushed open my shower cubicle door while I was showering and then apologized that he thought no one is using the cubicle. My towel was hanging above the door of the cubicle. And my shower cubicle is the only one that was occupied, the rest were empty with doors wide opened. He did it a second time on a separate day.

Some stroke their dick in the steamroom without knowing if other users are str8 or even interested.

Washing your dick at the basin over and over again. Do you think other members are retarded or blind?

Stare at people in the changing area, shower area and steam room like a Medusa.

I heard from the gym manager that there were members who saw acts of indecency and called the police. Happened a couple of times.

Guest gmale2068

Had my fun at the steam room many times years ago especially when I used to go to the gym at night around 7plus. After I finished, it’s about 9pm so it gets emptier. Had fun with a mature guy who almost wanted to enter me but I stopped him. But in the end, I made him cum and he shyly said “Thank you”. He must be very pent up. In another occasion I met this guy again but this time round in the jacuzzi. It’s just the two of us and at the time, the lights can be switched off. So we had fun and I made him cum in the pool. Again he kissed me and said “thank you”. I don’t we can do this now since it’s so strictly regulated and we must wear shorts or trucks in the jacuzzi.

Edited by gmale2068

1 hour ago, gmale2068 said:

Had my fun at the steam room many times years ago especially when I used to go to the gym at night around 7plus. After I finished, it’s about 9pm so it gets emptier. Had fun with a mature guy who almost wanted to enter me but I stopped him. But in the end, I made him cum and he shyly said “Thank you”. He must be very pent up. In another occasion I met this guy again but this time round in the jacuzzi. It’s just the two of us and at the time, the lights can be switched off. So we had fun and I made him cum in the pool. Again he kissed me and said “thank you”. I don’t we can do this now since it’s so strictly regulated and we must wear shorts or trucks in the jacuzzi.

There is no must to wear shorts or trunks.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest4 said:

There is no must to wear shorts or trunks.

You're wrong. It is a must now, or rather it always has been. They indicate clearly on the notice nearby that you have to be properly attired and warn against indecent behaviour. Also, due to such anti-social behaviour, staff (especially at TPY) patrol the hot tub area. I've experienced at least 2 occasions where the staff walk in to the hot tub area, walk up the step right next to the hot tub while asking "are you guys wearing anything" (which of course we were).

It's a place for everyone, young and old, straight or gay. Please don't make people uncomfortable by making unwanted advances. Sexual harassment applies to us too.

The staff didn't use to enforce it so strictly last time. This the fault of irresponsible members of our community. I've seen jizz in the steam room at TPY and also shit in the shower stalls (which I assume came from a terribly timed anal experience).

We have only ourselves to blame as a community. Fortunately my new work and time has made me utilize the Jurong and MF gyms more.

22 hours ago, Guest bye bye safra gym said:

You go to others safra gym, just avoid toa payoh gym.

10 hours ago, Gympump said:

Used to be a regular at one of the Energyone gym. My personal experience was the regulars I see everyday were either str8, gays that go there just to use the facilities with no other agenda, or they might play but so discreet that I did not catch them do anything for many years.

Members who usually train at other time but come to the gym during my time sometimes, or non members who paid per entry are the ones I see them cruising in the gym premise. Just to name a things I saw and I discourage the community to be so blatant and inconsiderate.

One of them pushed open my shower cubicle door while I was showering and then apologized that he thought no one is using the cubicle. My towel was hanging above the door of the cubicle. And my shower cubicle is the only one that was occupied, the rest were empty with doors wide opened. He did it a second time on a separate day.

Some stroke their dick in the steamroom without knowing if other users are str8 or even interested.

Washing your dick at the basin over and over again. Do you think other members are retarded or blind?

Stare at people in the changing area, shower area and steam room like a Medusa.

I heard from the gym manager that there were members who saw acts of indecency and called the police. Happened a couple of times.

Those who treat safa gym like same gay sauna is too much, safra gym is not for gays to cruise and play around. Guys who are not gay and even gays who are not interested would get disgusted by such act.

Those who treat safa gym like same gay sauna is too much, safra gym is not for gays to cruise and play around. Guys who are not gay and even gays who are not interested would get disgusted by such act.

True, I am not against guys cruising in the public and engaging in sexual activities. However bottom line is not to affect or bring inconvenience to others. Be discreet.

4 hours ago, aedile1234 said:

You're wrong. It is a must now, or rather it always has been. They indicate clearly on the notice nearby that you have to be properly attired and warn against indecent behaviour. Also, due to such anti-social behaviour, staff (especially at TPY) patrol the hot tub area. I've experienced at least 2 occasions where the staff walk in to the hot tub area, walk up the step right next to the hot tub while asking "are you guys wearing anything" (which of course we were).

It's a place for everyone, young and old, straight or gay. Please don't make people uncomfortable by making unwanted advances. Sexual harassment applies to us too.

The staff didn't use to enforce it so strictly last time. This the fault of irresponsible members of our community. I've seen jizz in the steam room at TPY and also shit in the shower stalls (which I assume came from a terribly timed anal experience).

We have only ourselves to blame as a community. Fortunately my new work and time has made me utilize the Jurong and MF gyms more.

LOL

Guest gmale2068

Well horny bi married men and gay are all over the place especially after a workout. It’s not just TPY. I have encountered guys initiating fun at MF, Jurong, Tamp, and Yishun. This happened when only just the two of us in the steam room at quieter times. I heard Punggol also quite happening. You can always say no and walk out which I did on many occasions.

Edited by gmale2068

is he with moustache & a bit curly hair?

thot he is malay, or really indian?

On 12/11/2018 at 11:55 PM, Guest bye bye safra gym said:

You can turn the tables around, and accuse him of peeking at people in shower/steam room/jacuzzi.

1 hour ago, Guest Broom said:

You can turn the tables around, and accuse him of peeking at people in shower/steam room/jacuzzi.

LOL, that is sure to make him lose his job... 

17 minutes ago, Guest Larry said:

He is the boss there. No one will believe you.

Oh that's even better. If some people accused him and it get to the news, it makes a great publicity for him.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.