Male HQ

Where can get the cheapest hiv test?

Guest Guest

• 2 years later...

You can get an appointment at theĀ Pulse Clinic.Ā 

https://pulse-clinic.com.sg/hiv-testing

Ā 

I am happy to meet @Dr TĀ here in BW and I was a patient before. Better follow him šŸ™‚

Ā 

Ā  Ā Ā  I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverroblesĀ Ā 

WQPofyr.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Dr T said:

Hi all. It is not anonymous but information is discreet and only known between patient and doctor

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for the reply, but does that mean that if the result is positive, you will be obligated to inform MoH?

2 hours ago, Dr T said:

All positive results will have to be reported to Infectious Disease Surveillance for contact tracing and statistics purposes.

So long as u are a Resident of this country... U can't run away from the Regulatory Forces that are gonna identify & potentially label u for the rest of ur life...Ā  in ur record... in the N.E.H.R.

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

i got PrEP from one Public Doctor & for the entire year every doctor i saw in the PolyClinic gave me a questionable look when i declared, " I am on PrEP."

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

maybe i am too sensitive, lol

4 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

So long as u are a Resident of this country... U can't run away from the Regulatory Forces that are gonna identify & potentially label u for the rest of ur life...Ā  in ur record... in the N.E.H.R.

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

i got PrEP from one Public Doctor & for the entire year every doctor i saw in the PolyClinic gave me a questionable look when i declared, " I am on PrEP."

Ā 

That's becos you get your hiv meds locally, of cos they have to inform MoH.

Ā 

Many get their HIV meds from Thailand and remain anonymous.

Just googled and got the answers:

Ā 

When someone undergoes HIV testing in Singapore, all doctors and laboratory staff are required to inform the ministry of a confirmed case within 72 hours of diagnosis.

Anonymous testing clinics are exempted from this mandate as they do not require provision of personal identifying data or contact details. Instead, a receipt with a number is assigned to the test which allows the person being tested to receive the test results.

No personal particulars are recorded, even with positive results of the HIV tests. However, during treatment, patient registration with the Ministry of Health is mandatory, and contact tracing may be done by the health officials.

Ā 

Anonymous testing is done at the following sites approved by the Ministry of Health:

• Action For AIDS Anonymous Test Site
  • Anteh Dispensary
  • Cambridge Clinic
  • Doctor Jay Medical Centre
  • Dr Soh Family Clinic
  • Dr Tan & Partners
  • M Lam Clinic
  • Doctors Clinic & Surgery
  • Kensington Family Clinic
  • Q&M Medical & Aesthetic Clinic (Tampines Central) Pte. Ltd.

17 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

Unfortunately that is the situation. Many men get stigamtised or judged when they say they are on PrEP even from medical professionals. That is why i set up this clinic to provide consultation without judgement so that everyone can feel comfortable being themselves.

On 8/2/2021 at 7:00 AM, Dr T said:

Thank you for the referral!

You are welcome @Dr T. I can see that the address is not the one near Somerset MRT anymore.

Ā 

Once Im back in Singapore, Ill definetly pass by ( ill book an appointment firstšŸ˜‰Ā ).

Ā  Ā Ā  I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverroblesĀ Ā 

WQPofyr.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

9 hours ago, riverrobles said:

You are welcome @Dr T. I can see that the address is not the one near Somerset MRT anymore.

Ā 

Once Im back in Singapore, Ill definetly pass by ( ill book an appointment firstšŸ˜‰Ā ).

Yes i have moved to a better location and establishment. Looking forward to seeing you at the new clinic!

Get tested at AFA and it's anonymous.

If the result is positive, your name will NOT be sent to the Ministry of Health but the result will be.

They just collect data.

Ā 

Then you can choose to seek treatment locally or overseas.

Ā 

However, because of the pandemic, seeking treatment overseas (like in Thailand) is no longer a viableĀ option but that doesn't mean you should not get yourself tested. Know your status, then seek treatment by buyingĀ medication locally (anonymously).Ā 

I guess, technically, you still can get treated in Thailand, however, the pandemicĀ situation in Thailand is quite dire so better not go.

Ā 

Whatever the case, do not be an ostrich and hide from the truth.

Seek treatment once you know you are positive. It is no longer a death sentence but a manageable chronic ailments like diabetes.

Guest Eugene
On 8/2/2021 at 12:59 PM, Dr T said:

Hi all. It is not anonymous but information is discreet and only known between patient and doctor

Ā 

I was also his patient.Ā  Nice doctor.Ā  patient , professional and caring.Ā 

Felt ease connected and warmth when I saw Dr TĀ 

I had a friend who went to Kelantan clinic , he was being lecture "do u know you dick is not supposed to go there ? do u know if you , u get xxxxxxxx"Ā 

We know , we are not so stupid !Ā 

19 minutes ago, Guest Eugene said:

I had a friend who went to Kelantan clinic , he was being lecture "do u know you dick is not supposed to go there ? do u know if you , u get xxxxxxxx"Ā 

hi @Guest Eugene, me too!!!
My friend went to Kelantan clinic , & the male nurse commented, "WAH, ur condition damn bad..."
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
so unprofessional =(

23 hours ago, superflawless said:

Get tested at AFA and it's anonymous.

If the result is positive, your name will NOT be sent to the Ministry of Health but the result will be.

They just collect data.

Ā 

Then you can choose to seek treatment locally or overseas.

Ā 

However, because of the pandemic, seeking treatment overseas (like in Thailand) is no longer a viableĀ option but that doesn't mean you should not get yourself tested. Know your status, then seek treatment by buyingĀ medication locally (anonymously).Ā 

I guess, technically, you still can get treated in Thailand, however, the pandemicĀ situation in Thailand is quite dire so better not go.

Ā 

Whatever the case, do not be an ostrich and hide from the truth.

Seek treatment once you know you are positive. It is no longer a death sentence but a manageable chronic ailments like diabetes.

You can still order PrEP online from our Clinic in BKK. Treatment is also available. For all medicine orders, prescription is required. Can contact me if you need to find out moreĀ 

23 hours ago, Guest Eugene said:

Thank you for the kind review. Glad to hear that you had a positiveĀ experience with us.

2 hours ago, Dr T said:

Thank you for the kind review. Glad to hear that you had a positiveĀ experience with us.

thx @Dr TĀ for being humble in ur replies & taking the time to come onboard a gay forum & contribute ur views as a professional!
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
i like to share my experience, so far on: "What is it like being a patient in Public Hospitals?"
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
(1) i had the honour/privilege of seeing Dr Martin Chio once, no wonder he is the HEAD of D.S.C.! he is gentle in caring for patients, & is very down-to-earth.
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
(2) on the opposite of this spectrum is Dr Mandy, practicing at the same place as Dr Chio, but rather hurried & pressed for time.
Ā  Ā 
(3) the point i want to make is,
if u are lucky( like me ), The Government/M.O.H. will randomly assign u a full consultant.
Many times i have been given an Associate Consultant, becoz the other Consultants are full. I am okay with this arrangement... BUT THE SERVICE DELIVERY OF THESE DOCTORS IS NOT AS GOOD & POLISHED as the senior ones, & thus u might suffer in the patient care that is delivered to u =(
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
my point is, i have never seen @Dr Tin person, but judging from the sincerity in his replies here, he is def a veteran Doctor, who deeply cares for his patients, but pls remember ***the subsidised-price to see Dr Martin Chio as a C-Class-Patient is less than $50... whereas seeing someone in practice practice mite cost u Triple... so pls do your maths before deciding to go private... or public. J šŸ˜ƒ
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

8 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

thx @Dr TĀ for being humble in ur replies & taking the time to come onboard a gay forum & contribute ur views as a professional!
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
i like to share my experience, so far on: "What is it like being a patient in Public Hospitals?"
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
(1) i had the honour/privilege of seeing Dr Martin Chio once, no wonder he is the HEAD of D.S.C.! he is gentle in caring for patients, & is very down-to-earth.
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
(2) on the opposite of this spectrum is Dr Mandy, practicing at the same place as Dr Chio, but rather hurried & pressed for time.
Ā  Ā 
(3) the point i want to make is,
if u are lucky( like me ), The Government/M.O.H. will randomly assign u a full consultant.
Many times i have been given an Associate Consultant, becoz the other Consultants are full. I am okay with this arrangement... BUT THE SERVICE DELIVERY OF THESE DOCTORS IS NOT AS GOOD & POLISHED as the senior ones, & thus u might suffer in the patient care that is delivered to u =(
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
my point is, i have never seen @Dr Tin person, but judging from the sincerity in his replies here, he is def a veteran Doctor, who deeply cares for his patients, but pls remember ***the subsidised-price to see Dr Martin Chio as a C-Class-Patient is less than $50... whereas seeing someone in practice practice mite cost u Triple... so pls do your maths before deciding to go private... or public. J šŸ˜ƒ
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

Ā 

Thank you for the kind wordsĀ and feedback there. I appreciate it.

At the end of the day, every one has their preferred doctors. When it comes to public you don't get to choose but it is at a more affordable rate. For private you pay more but you get to choose the doctor that you would be most comfortable with and also continuity of care as the same doctor will know your medical condition throughout. So at the end of the day you can choose which one is more important for you.

Edited by Dr T

Guest Hupple
On 8/2/2021 at 8:56 PM, StockBottom said:

Ā 

That's becos you get your hiv meds locally, of cos they have to inform MoH.

Ā 

Many get their HIV meds from Thailand and remain anonymous.

That's why I always get tested in BKK with the full physicals. It's cheap and the Thais doctors are naturally much gentler when I told them my sex history. I can't imagine telling that to my local doctor without getting a lecture and that tsk tsk look.

So far so good, touch wood.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.