Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Dear guest,

I am only posting to show how you mix feelings with opinions and how you take opinions as facts. We aren’t having any discussion at all as what you write simply can be summarised in 3 words, ‘I hate China!’

No one is going to take away your entitlement to hate China but my request here is to please stop writing. I share the view of many such as Jeremy Sachs in wanting a better world. That can only happen if the western media stops its hypocritical stance against China and people like u stop echoing them. We want a better world in which the superpowers work together on important issues that affect you and me and mean the sustainability or destruction of the earth. 

If you still do not know, the biggest global threat is deemed to be the US according to a survey done by an independent research company in Denmark. 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Blow away said:

Dear guest,

I am only posting to show how you mix feelings with opinions and how you take opinions as facts. We aren’t having any discussion at all as what you write simply can be summarised in 3 words, ‘I hate China!’

It's ironical to see you summarizing other people's discussions in 3 words, when yours can be done similarly with three words, "YOU LOVE CHINA". 

No one is going to take away your entitlement to hate China but my request here is to please stop writing.

Oooooo ..... so what were you trying to do when you requested him to stop writing? Were you trying to take away his entitlement to hate China? Is this forum run in HK under the CCP administration now? 

We want a better world in which the superpowers work together on important issues that affect you and me and mean the sustainability or destruction of the earth. 

Oh! And who exactly in in serious violation of the various environmental initiatives right now? China is the largest emitter of greenhouse gases as well as the largest human rights violator on this planet. And you says you want the "superpowers work together on important issues that affect you and me and mean the sustainability or destruction of the earth"?

Are you a hypocrite? 

If you still do not know, the biggest global threat is deemed to be the US according to a survey done by an independent research company in Denmark. 

This type of misleading lies needs to be called out immediately.

When you claim that "the biggest global threat is deemed to be the US according to a survey done by an independent research company in Denmark", the complete sentence should be reading "the biggest global threat to DEMOCRACY  is deemed to be the US according to a survey done by an independent research company in Denmark, the Alliance of Democracies Foundation. "

It is not as if USA is now the biggest threat to world peace or anything even close. Besides, China is not even a democracy at all and it has stopped its push for global communism over the past decades. So why should it become top on the list now? This just goes to show how far you will go to mislead others into your path. 

• G_M changed the title to Nightingale's Reply to Guest Guest regarding China issues
Guest devil wants to be evil
22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It is not as if USA is now the biggest threat to world peace or anything even close. Besides, China is not even a democracy at all and it has stopped its push for global communism over the past decades. So why should it become top on the list now? This just goes to show how far you will go to mislead others into your path. 

you r very naive to think that CCP has stopped its push for global communism.

It's exactly because the CCP is not democratic, it's always feeling very insecure about it's legitimacy.

If the CCP have to use guns to hold onto power then the CCP know the vast majority are against the CCP and vice versa cause and effect.

In a civilised world, the CCP are evil, barbaric and despised.

And so the CCP want the world around the CCP to be evil and barbaric as well so that the CCP would not always have to be subjected to ridicule all the time. the CCP use wumao army to argue till black become white. the CCP back regimes that kill innocent citizens so that the CCP seem benign in comparison. the CCP export global communism through disguised one belt, one road and get poor countries beholden to the CCP and make the CCP voice louder. the CCP back their "democratically elected" corrupt governments so that the CCP seem less corrupt and that democracy is useless.

The more evil wins around the world, the more powerful and respected the CCP get.

On 5/22/2021 at 9:57 PM, Guest face the truth! said:

Of course there are many many people using the name Guest Guest here. Maybe not just one, maybe not just two. Maybe 10 or even more. Nightwhore is hated globally by everyone in every corners of the planet. 

Sorry to burst your balls, there just this ONE (1) Full time troll who have a biff to pick with Nightingale for the past 10 years (dating back 2011)

The other 1 or 2  are just part time trolls who just joins in on different topics.

There are NO 10 or more trolls as mentioned by the troll.

2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Thanks GM.  Much appreciated.

Don't thank me. I had told you long ago not to engage the troll. And 10 years down the road, both of you still at it. 

Whatever name the troll throws at you are just insignificant words that don't mean a single thing nor does it affects you or are a reflection of who you actually are.

I seriously don't know why you want to waste your time replying to such person.

I guess you both feeds on each other and you guys needs each other and both of you have nothing better to do and takes pleasure in turning the the forum as your sparring ground.

10 years! Fucking 10 years of bitching and trolling each other. 

You guys deserves each other!

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

It’s unfair to see me in this light of tit-for-tat.  I have always tried to refrain from posting on controversial topics except for the recent one on Israel vs Hamas (notice that I came in only in the middle portion) because of certain people with lopsided views.)  The other thread I could not help cautioning others is about Covid vaccines (not the traditional type) but I did not go on nagging.  I did say my hands are tied (actually the real reason I refrained from saying more is the same as why the 11 local doctors retracted their statement recently).

Countering the troll is meaningful because Auntie OCD is always trying to spread untruths about China & its people due to her intense prejudice/ mental disorder.  Naïve readers who have never been to China to see for themselves the changes that are happening in China are naturally taken in, just like the way the mainstream media are trying to portray China in negative light.  And every time members or guests mention something negative about any political or social system, they will often refer to China due to their ignorance.  But I can’t be rebutting them on every thread in which they say it, making a nuisance of myself.  Since there has been no thread on this (the last time was long ago and people forget, plus new members joining in, unaware of the arguments I had), it’s good that discussions about it can be aired, so that readers can see both sides of arguments.  And since no one else is challenging Auntie’s damaging statements, except for one member recently for a very brief period of time, I feel obliged to take on such an unpleasant task.  With no one challenging Auntie OCD, it would seem as if the whole of BW community agrees with her distorted views on China.  That will reflect badly on BW too.

Like it or not, China-bashing or Russia-bashing is here to stay but people here are more to China-bashing, so we might as well have it here than having endless arguments in the Main Forum.  Not that I love China to the extent of spreading pro-China propaganda.  My aim is educational, to remove a common misconception about that country and its system, not tit-for-tat.  Rest assured that I will stop when the same points have been overly repeated.

See la! Argue... Argue... Argue.... Why so few trolls only? Why not 10 trolls or more trolling him? Why? But still, part time or full time, at least there are multiple of them now....

Done mods don't want to ban him, maybe must let his 臭名传千里 through the troll network, so that more people can come him to troll him more.

Muahahahahaha!  

Guest Guest
On 5/25/2021 at 7:58 AM, Nightingale said:

It’s unfair to see me in this light of tit-for-tat.  I have always tried to refrain from posting on controversial topics except for the recent one on Israel vs Hamas (notice that I came in only in the middle portion) because of certain people with lopsided views.)  The other thread I could not help cautioning others is about Covid vaccines (not the traditional type) but I did not go on nagging.  I did say my hands are tied (actually the real reason I refrained from saying more is the same as why the 11 local doctors retracted their statement recently).

Countering the troll is meaningful because Auntie OCD is always trying to spread untruths about China & its people due to her intense prejudice/ mental disorder.  Naïve readers who have never been to China to see for themselves the changes that are happening in China are naturally taken in, just like the way the mainstream media are trying to portray China in negative light.  And every time members or guests mention something negative about any political or social system, they will often refer to China due to their ignorance.  But I can’t be rebutting them on every thread in which they say it, making a nuisance of myself.  Since there has been no thread on this (the last time was long ago and people forget, plus new members joining in, unaware of the arguments I had), it’s good that discussions about it can be aired, so that readers can see both sides of arguments.  And since no one else is challenging Auntie’s damaging statements, except for one member recently for a very brief period of time, I feel obliged to take on such an unpleasant task.  With no one challenging Auntie OCD, it would seem as if the whole of BW community agrees with her distorted views on China.  That will reflect badly on BW too.

Like it or not, China-bashing or Russia-bashing is here to stay but people here are more to China-bashing, so we might as well have it here than having endless arguments in the Main Forum.  Not that I love China to the extent of spreading pro-China propaganda.  My aim is educational, to remove a common misconception about that country and its system, not tit-for-tat.  Rest assured that I will stop when the same points have been overly repeated.

Already so old and still wants to act like some attention-seeking wailing old man after getting scolded by the Mods? Shameful! Kudos to all the trolls! What the mods failed to clean, the trolls came to chew and eat! You really deserves all the trolling and the scolding here on BW. 

Milo Yiannopoulos is having a sad over his plunging popularity, savings  account - The Politicus 

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
Guest 犯贱冰冰
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Already so old and still wants to act like some attention-seeking wailing old man after getting scolded by the Mods? Shameful! Kudos to all the trolls! What the mods failed to clean, the trolls came to chew and eat! You really deserves all the trolling and the scolding here on BW. 

Milo Yiannopoulos is having a sad over his plunging popularity, savings  account - The Politicus 

LOL!! 🤣

Guest Guest
On 3/16/2013 at 9:33 PM, Guest To Old Fart said:

Mellow your head lah OLD FART, keep Lao Sai use your old smelly mouth....no one keen to know why you "chose" to back down. 贱人就是矫情!You can choke to death with your old dentures & all we will do is clap & watch u foam....

Yah you don't need a boyfriend OLD FART. You need a caretaker to change your diapers

Love this! Nightwhore 是口不对心的老人妖!

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Love this! Nightwhore 是口不对心的老人妖!

正好相反! 它心又黑,口又臭,心口直对!那才是更恐怖的老人妖! 

Guest 犯贱冰冰
36 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

正好相反! 它心又黑,口又臭,心口直对!那才是更恐怖的老人妖! 

LOL

Guest Guest
16 hours ago, MNH said:

I stand with Nightingale. He always tell truth to general knowledge thread. Very knowledgable to knock some senses to the trolls. Recently a lot of trolls in the Israel/Palestinian thread and his knowledge of the topic is very much appreciated! 

Oh .... so you are joining the League of Extraordinary  

Losers GIFs | Tenor  ??

Hahahahaha

Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl
On 5/27/2021 at 8:26 AM, MNH said:

I stand with Nightingale. He always tell truth to general knowledge thread. Very knowledgable to knock some senses to the trolls. Recently a lot of trolls in the Israel/Palestinian thread and his knowledge of the topic is very much appreciated! 

I can't stand the troll, but you are relatively new here, and don't understand that Nightingale also has a problematic history on this website. In 2019 and 2020, he and Steve5380 actually made excuses for pedophiles in their zeal to argue with the troll, and I find that completely unacceptable. No matter how awful the troll is, defending pedos is not acceptable, full stop.

On top of that, Nightingale is clearly using Blowing Wind to spread pro China propaganda to a Singaporean audience, even in his response above to G_M. That is also unacceptable. We are not China. We are Singapore. China has more than a billion people. They do not need an old man who thinks he's the only Singaporean to ever visit there singing their praises on here.

Plenty more Singaporeans than Nightingale have visited China, and if he loves it so much, he should go there again and not bother returning to Singapore. As for Singaporeans who have never been there, they endure more than enough experience with China tourists and ah tiongs, flouting stinky breath and a clear lack of societal morals, to scar their minds for a lifetime.

I also wonder why Nightingale bothered to have an argument with the guest. My impression of her is that her logic is flawed and she resorts to insulting people. I hope the irony is not lost on anyone that the need to insult people stems from not being able to win arguments.

As it is, no one is trying to win arguments here. Rather it’s always beneficial to inform ourselves on current affairs. It’s said that Singaporeans are apathetic and ignorant of current affairs. This is very true to some extent when even our leaders failed to inform themselves of the rise of China until recently. Watch the stance of LHL from one who took sides with the US initially to maintaining a neutral stance between the US and China. 

No country is perfect. I can understand why the western media is trying its darned hardest to bash China. But when someone like the troll guest becomes their echo chamber, it’s beyond my comprehension. 

It’s funny that human rights violations happen all the time and yet only China should be condemned. Btw there is no evidence for Xinjiang genocide. What we do have is the following:

1. the killing of indigenous children in Canada 

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/28/canada-remains-indigenous-children-mass-graves

2. Human rights violations against Ethiopian Jews

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/28/canada-remains-indigenous-children-mass-graves

3. Current human rights violations against Palestinians 

its appalling to read the justifications of killing of innocent Palestinian children and women by many. There can be no justification whatsoever. In the name of decency, please use your heart to think. 老吾老以及人之老,幼吾幼以及人之幼。Such atrocities had been committed in the most heinous wars and Singapore had suffered the same fate before. It’s appalling cos it’s akin to saying those defenceless Palestinian children and women deserves to be killed. 

Many turn a blind eye to the atrocities that have been or are being committed but choose to divert attention on China. Where’s the logic?

Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl
On 5/29/2021 at 1:38 AM, Nightingale said:

What about the majority of China tourists without bad breath?

You are a liar, an idiot, or both.

Guest Mickey Spillane’s M Hammer
On 5/31/2021 at 5:10 PM, Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl said:

You are a liar, an idiot, or both.

Maybe he enjoys the smell of their stinky breath, and is on a mission to falsely convince everyone else that it smells good, similar to those weirdos into ’watersports and scat’ who try to falsely convince others that bodily excretions smell lovely?

Guest bullied
On 5/29/2021 at 1:20 PM, Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl said:

I can't stand the troll, but you are relatively new here, and don't understand that Nightingale also has a problematic history on this website. In 2019 and 2020, he and Steve5380 actually made excuses for pedophiles in their zeal to argue with the troll, and I find that completely unacceptable. No matter how awful the troll is, defending pedos is not acceptable, full stop.

On top of that, Nightingale is clearly using Blowing Wind to spread pro China propaganda to a Singaporean audience, even in his response above to G_M. That is also unacceptable. We are not China. We are Singapore. China has more than a billion people. They do not need an old man who thinks he's the only Singaporean to ever visit there singing their praises on here.

Plenty more Singaporeans than Nightingale have visited China, and if he loves it so much, he should go there again and not bother returning to Singapore. As for Singaporeans who have never been there, they endure more than enough experience with China tourists and ah tiongs, flouting stinky breath and a clear lack of societal morals, to scar their minds for a lifetime.

Hilarious when the actual troll refers to something:

On 5/29/2021 at 1:20 PM, Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl said:

In 2019 and 2020, he and Steve5380 actually made excuses for pedophiles in their zeal to argue with the troll, and I find that completely unacceptable. No matter how awful the troll is, defending pedos is not

what he the troll himself at that time invented to ridicule Nightingale and now refers to his nasty deeds again. 

In 20 years at BW  and its previous platforms I never read Nightingale having said anything in favor of pedophiles and not condemning pedos. 

The problematic history was more that Nighingale was trolled for years and 60,000 members turned their eyes blind and allow it to happen for so long. 

Near to nobody ever reacted to the troll to stop this ugly trolling in a community spirit to tell how wrong he was. 

It was like everyone watching how a bully bullied his victim in class. 

Guest Guest
On 6/7/2021 at 1:14 AM, Guest bullied said:

what he the troll himself at that time invented to ridicule Nightingale and now refers to his nasty deeds again. 

In 20 years at BW  and its previous platforms I never read Nightingale having said anything in favor of pedophiles and not condemning pedos. 

The problematic history was more that Nighingale was trolled for years and 60,000 members turned their eyes blind and allow it to happen for so long. 

Near to nobody ever reacted to the troll to stop this ugly trolling in a community spirit to tell how wrong he was. 

@singalion the foreign trash LYING and SHAMELESSLY twisting facts again!

Guest Guest
On 6/7/2021 at 1:14 AM, Guest bullied said:

You do not need to go back 20 years to read about what Nightwhore has done. It was by his own confession that he says he masturbates to thoughts of sexual acts with his underage students.

Furthermore, he used to have some people who sympathized him and fought on his behalf. But he started losing his supporters as he reveal more and more of his true nature to everyone, such as how he is willing to bash Singaporeans and how much he is supportive of the Chinese Communist Party in China.   

So now all that is left to fight for him is himself and his band of the three stooges of BW - Nightwhore, singaliar and Dirty-Old-Man DOM. 

And even then, those three will not hesitate to turn on each other and throw each other under the bus the moment the opportunity arise. So you want to join them as the plus-one in the party of the 3 stooges?  

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You do not need to go back 20 years to read about what Nightwhore has done. It was by his own confession that he says he masturbates to thoughts of sexual acts with his underage students.

Furthermore, he used to have some people who sympathized him and fought on his behalf. But he started losing his supporters as he reveal more and more of his true nature to everyone, such as how he is willing to bash Singaporeans and how much he is supportive of the Chinese Communist Party in China.   

So now all that is left to fight for him is himself and his band of the three stooges of BW - Nightwhore, singaliar and Dirty-Old-Man DOM. 

And even then, those three will not hesitate to turn on each other and throw each other under the bus the moment the opportunity arise. So you want to join them as the plus-one in the party of the 3 stooges?  

LOL, love this one!  @singaliar indeed!

Guest bullied
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

And simply because of such petty, non-relevant reasons you bullied, doxxed and trolled him at BW every day for 11 years on the row?

Wonderful to hear that you don't masturbate to thoughts of any sexual acts, probably you directly go to the hardcore.

There are guys who dream about virgin boys or girls and others have thoughts while masturbating about truly abhorrent bestial things. But having thoughts of a young boy, what the heck. You must be the only guy in the world who never in your whole life had any sexual thoughts on a teen boy (above the age of sexual consent).

Seems the sort of taking things totally out of proportion.

There have been other guys here on the Forum who even confessed having explored sexual things with young boys overseas. The age of sexual consent in Japan is 13, in China 14, in Laos or Cambodia 15 etc.

Why didn't you excessively troll, bully and doxx these confessing guys at BW for 11 years also?

Guest Guest
1 minute ago, Guest bullied said:

And simply because of such petty, non-relevant reasons you bullied, doxxed and trolled him at BW every day for 11 years on the row?

Wonderful to hear that you don't masturbate to thoughts of any sexual acts, probably you directly go to the hardcore.

There are guys who dream about virgin boys or girls and others have thoughts while masturbating about truly abhorrent bestial things. But having thoughts of a young boy, what the heck. You must be the only guy in the world who never in your whole life had any sexual thoughts on a teen boy (above the age of sexual consent).

There have been other guys here on the Forum who even confessed having explored sexual things with young boys overseas. The age of sexual consent in Japan is 13, in China 14, in Laos or Cambodia 15 etc.

Why didn't you excessively troll, bully and doxx these confessing guys at BW for 11 years also?

From this single one post alone, you can already see the type of dubious dark characters left to defend Nightwhore, and why all the good guys have all scrambled away from him. 

Guest bullied
54 minutes ago, Guest bullied said:

47 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

From this single one post alone, you can already see the type of dubious dark characters left to defend Nightwhore, and why all the good guys have all scrambled away from him. 

From where to you deduct, there are dubious dark characters to defend someone?

Show us! 

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, Guest bullied said:

From where to you deduct, there are dubious dark characters to defend someone?

Show us! 

Instead of standing up against paedophilic tendencies, you call them "petty, non-relevant reasons"?? And then you asked to show where did the deduction of dubious dark characters' presence come from? What's really more scary then someone who consciously commit crime are those who subconsciously do so. That can only stem from some dark character from some dubious personalities. 

14 hours ago, Guest bullied said:

You must be the only guy in the world who never in your whole life had any sexual thoughts on a teen boy (above the age of sexual consent).

And you not only tried to downplay paedophilic tendencies as the reasons to troll him, you even went that far to defend him by claiming everybody do that? And do you really think by adding an obscure phrase of "teen boy (above the age of consent)" in your defense for him makes it legal? Do teen boys carry some kind of an age-stamp on their foreheads now to see if they are at legal age or not?

Sorry, I don't fantasize about teen boys at all. 

You sure seems to be very well aware of the age of sexual consent globally. That's very apt of a person with dubious dark character like the type that was mentioned before. 

You remind me of Amos Yee who spoke up for paedophile and tried to call for the act to be legitimized after he got refuge in usa. 

Guest Guest
17 hours ago, Guest bullied said:

There are guys who dream about virgin boys or girls and others have thoughts while masturbating about truly abhorrent bestial things.

The cheek of singaliar to attempt to whitewash Nightwhore by saying that paedophilia and sex with underage boys is OK! 

Guest Guest
20 hours ago, Nightingale said:

1.  My students are of various ages.  If you want to cherrypick on the underaged group, it's your own folly.  Furthermore, why do you even care what my private dreams reveal?  Have I harmed anyone?  This is just your obsessive smear campaign because I was the only one back then who dared to object to your xenophobic rants.

2.  Supporting the Communist Party?  That's your smear campaign again.  It started when you kept cherrypicking examples of ill mannered PRC workers in Sg and tried to incite hatred.  When I criticised your over-generalisation to promote your hate agenda and cited examples of ill mannered Singaporeans as well, you accused me of sucking up to China people, China govt and being a traitor to Sg.

3.  Not only are you anti-PRC, you are also anti-Filipino, anti-Indian, anti-Bangla and called them names.  Of course that made you hate me more in your monomania.

4.  We are not 3 Stooges.  We are the 3 Musketeers.  Only we dare to constantly stand up against your mentally deranged antics.

Nightwhore, the mentally deranged old foot-sniffing whore with paedophilic tendencies also happens to be a 卖国贼.  That traitorous PRC apologist and wumao of the CCP spreading fake news to promote the Sinovac vaccine ought to be arrested and charged under POFMA.

Guest Guest
On 5/21/2021 at 6:01 AM, Guest Guest said:

Sure, I won't use the Chinese vaccine because it had so many questionable data sets about it, such as the missing Phase 3 data which took almost forever to come out, even though China was the first country in the entire world to be infected by the virus. And to think Nightwhore, the fucking old slut, can say that the country, with a population of 1.3 billion people, do not have enough people to conduct a phase 3 trial and needed to do the phase 3 test in other countries, just goes to prove that China wanted to play more vaccine politics and using other citizens as their guinea pigs. 

Don't go play the victim card here. The more you play the victim card, the more we hate China for playing vaccine politics on the global stage. 全世界人不吃这一套! 

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

说得好!!!

Guest Singaliar
On 4/2/2019 at 10:10 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Video of me being thrown under the bus by Nightwhore:

guy gets GIF

LOL

Guest Guest
On 3/21/2013 at 9:58 AM, Guest Guest said:

For an old fogey like Nightingale, he sure can stay up late till 2 am to fight on the Internet.

No life.

LOL

On 3/21/2013 at 3:17 PM, Guest To Guest said:

Keen to adopt an old dog? Lol. He is barky but can be tamed as I have shown. You want him to bark he barks, otherwise, he will sit still & do some old tricks, just to please.

Hmm....if you are looking for a dog who is eager to wag its tail & please his master, he is quite good. Energy level wise I would say all he do is bark, because of his age, his sight is going & teeth are weak, can't bite....

LOLOL

• 4 months later...
On 3/28/2013 at 3:07 PM, Guest Guest said:

老贱人就是矫情,爱往老脸上贴金,在这里就已经没能耐,是个老泼妇了,还想"烈火焚烧若等闲,粉身碎骨浑不怕"?真是笑话。只懂得从网上偷几句诗词,根本和你不符嘛!你是:

"岁老下贱人,风烛亦残年,弥留人世间,到处惹人嫌。"

你就是没学问,人家信手拈来就是诗词,你是戴着凹凸镜偷人家的,一大把年纪还这么无耻,真是好下贱,好惹人嫌!

还想"留清白",哈哈哈,你清白个屁,老屁精。

ahahahah well said

• G_M locked this topic