Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest Zero Value

U can choose not to read these in the flaming room :) u r just the same & reading ur post is worse than reading those u quoted.

LOL

You deleted the part about gutless guest!

Yes, you are right. We can choose not to read the comments. Same goes for the comments by Nightingale and gstc82. You can choose not to read mine as well.

You are right. I'm just the same...but I've admitted I'm gutless already.

Some 卖国贼 deserves to be bashed forever and even after death, just like the story of 秦桧 and 炸油条 like that. Even after death, people still want to fry it up and eat it.

LOL.

That's making a mountain out of a mole hill.

You are using 秦桧 as a wrong comparison. It's too extreme. I don't see any 岳飛 here...

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Guest

LOL.

That's making a mountain out of a mole hill.

You are using 秦桧 as a wrong comparison. It's too extreme. I don't see any 岳飛 here...

Right, no 岳飞。but there definitely is a 卖国贼 here which we need to flame.

Guest Guest

Me national traitor? Why? Because I tried to caution readers against subscribing to blind hateful xenophobia across the board "Four legs good, Two legs bad?" Okay lor. Call me traitor old ugly fart whatever you like. Yawn!

Btw, one more quotation for today:

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." (Benjamin Franklin)

秦桧 was not forgotten long after he was dead too. And the irony of how traitors are now calling Singaporeans "theTalibans and Al Qaeda terrorists of Blowing Wind" .... LOL!

Guest Guest

Me calling each and every Singaporean that? No lah. Am not so boliao. You know who these terrorists are lah. There are only a handful of such boliao trolls - the minority here but they yell the loudest - full of sound and fury, signifying NOTHING! LOL!

In case you are still unaware, you are "the minority here but (you) yell the loudest - full of sound and fury, signifying NOTHING! LOL!"

Guest Guest

LOL

You deleted the part about gutless guest!

Yes, you are right. We can choose not to read the comments. Same goes for the comments by Nightingale and gstc82. You can choose not to read mine .....

I deleted parts so it is shorter & targeted for my reply but I replaced with "..." so readers know you said more than that.

Yes I can choose not to read but I chose to read. That is all I am saying when I replied to you. & I chose to irritate tt dog and OLD FART & whatever names they call it.

And listen, you can choose to read this or not, and I m still going to call that Old Fart - AN OLD FART. Whether you are gutless or not is really not my concern, neither am I keen to know where ur balls went....

Guest Guest

Why, thank you, xie2, terima kasih banyak2, mekka nandri, kop khun khrap, jeju dimbade, shukriah, gamsa hamnida, arigatoo, cam on, maraming salamat sahiyo, vielen danke, merci beaucoup, gracia. :thumb: :clap:

Another post of meaningless nothingness by the bird brain. Sigh....

Guest Guest

I might have disagreed with people like Nightingale and gstc82......

The purpose of guest accounts to encourage all to post has been abused by these guests whose purpose is to shut down viewpoints by others.....

Ur observation & viewpoint are flawed & skewed. When there are comments by guests or members that are not in-line with the "popular" or "expected" response, what were the comments these people posted? They labeled us as LTK's gang, claimed that we are the "wrong" ones.... Is this to you shouting or not shutting down others' viewpoints?

Guest Guest

Another post of meaningless nothingness by the bird brain. Sigh....

Don't U dare say that!!! Zero Value will claim that you are trying to shut people's view.

Zero Value, is that Old Fart's latest "view" of great value to you :) :) :)

Guest Guest

I deleted parts so it is shorter & targeted for my reply but I replaced with "..." so readers know you said more than that.

Yes I can choose not to read but I chose to read. That is all I am saying when I replied to you. & I chose to irritate tt dog and OLD FART & whatever names they call it.

And listen, you can choose to read this or not, and I m still going to call that Old Fart - AN OLD FART. Whether you are gutless or not is really not my concern, neither am I keen to know where ur balls went....

LOL

I suddenly feel a connection with you. Henceforth, I am no longer Zero Value. I'll be Guest too. Nah...by saying you are not keen to know, you really are keen to know. Speak properly, I can't hear you. Oh...that's where they went.

Guest Guest

Don't U dare say that!!! Zero Value will claim that you are trying to shut people's view.

Zero Value, is that Old Fart's latest "view" of great value to you :) :) :)

Oh, I choose not to read that.

Guest Guest

LOL

I suddenly feel a connection with you. Henceforth, I am no longer Zero Value.....I can't hear you...

Oh.... That's where your balls went

Guest Guest

Probably all its different versions of "thank you" is of great VALUE to Zero Value

Apparently, so is fart.

So, here's a good-night present for you.

Guest To Zero Value

Anyway Zero Value, many of the guests here are reasonable people. Thus far, no one called you an OLD FART, 老人妖 etc right? No one called Ah Bang that right (though he said he is rather mature)? That is because you don't deserve these names. :) :) :)

Guest Guest

So amusing to see Guest suffering from multiple personalities disorder, creating clones of himself and talking to himself in the cesspool to target Old Fart. LOL!

Balls or no balls, here is another quotation:

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." Ambrose Redmoon

So amusing to see Ms Birdbrain suffering from the self-delusion that there is only one Guest bashing him.

“The trouble with giving yourself a pep talk is, that deep down you know it's all bullshit.” ― Sophie Kinsella.

I guess now we know the source of the cesspool is deep down Old Fart himself.

Guest Guest

离主题越来越远, 内容越扯越离谱, 现在真正想表达些什么?

主题原先是在谈外劳如何不合理的取代新加坡人的职位。不过突然就出现了一个鸟人到处无理的互着这些外劳。所以现在要表达的就是怎么打倒这个卖国贼。

Guest To Old Fart

我也没有否认过有些外劳抢我们的饭碗的事实,此题已经屡次被大众讨论过,我也不必多加把嘴。只是当我强调我们不该一竹竿打翻全船人,不是所有外劳是坏蛋时,就引来非理智性的回应。无法无天的小妖魔早已不理主题了,所以网站主持人才会把此线贬至十八层地狱,谁敢理智性处理主题,谁就会唤来满嘴诅咒,个人攻击,泼妇骂街。Organolondon 君如何被对待 (第5页第248稿) 就是个很好的例子了。

Today's Quotation:

"The Truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." (Bob Marley)

你这老人妖别往脸上贴金了!双方的言论都有,你这贱狗怎么就一边不多把嘴,另一边就天花乱坠呢?

别人就不理性,泼妇骂街?你是瞎了狗眼,厚颜无耻的老屁精!

Guest 打死老基

Nightingale 超级老基。。。

Always talk so much but so empty..

Time to go and die..

Cannot win in all topics....go bury yourself in cement...好臭的赔钱货。。连强奸犯也不要。。

Guest 打死老基

Nightingale 超级老基。。。

Time to go and die..

Guest 打死老基

Nightingale 超级老基。。。

Time to go and die..

Guest 打死老基

Nightingale 超级老基。。。

Time to go and die..

Guest Guest

我另一边就天花乱坠?原来讲道理就是天花乱坠的老屁精。哦,明白了。那我应该说,所有的外劳都是人渣,所有的新加坡公民是一等良民, :thumb: 这就不会是天花乱坠,这就可以了吧。 ;) :clap:

给自己鼓掌?都说你就会往脸上贴金。倚老卖老。我们没有说"所有"外劳或新加坡人。你脑筋进水我们充其量可怜可怜你。你这种货,就是没学问装懂,还要误人子弟,所以惹人厌,遭人唾弃。

老贱人就是矫情。

Guest Guest

你肚里没墨水还不打紧,最要命的是那张老脸还真厚,厚颜无知地生搬硬套,拾人牙慧,往脸上贴金了还敢给自己鼓掌叫好。所以老狗、老屁精才套在你颈上。你是名副其实,受之无愧呀!老屁精!

Guest Guest

另外,一竹竿打翻一船人的是你呀,老贱人。你以为凡是有胡子的都是你老爹,凡是 guest都是同一人,所以你"一竹竿打翻一船人",说guest有性格分裂症,你看看精神科吧,你才精神分裂,脑筋进水。再多看书吧,分析能力好差!

哦对了!guestS没有一竹竿打翻一船人,大家的竹竿都打一个人:你啦!贱人!

Guest A Different Guest

另外,一竹竿打翻一船人的是你呀,老贱人。你以为凡是有胡子的都是你老爹,凡是 guest都是同一人,所以你"一竹竿打翻一船人",说guest有性格分裂症,你看看精神科吧,你才精神分裂,脑筋进水。再多看书吧,分析能力好差!

哦对了!guestS没有一竹竿打翻一船人,大家的竹竿都打一个人:你啦!贱人!

I burst out laughter reading this  :D :clap:  :P .   He kena your rebuttal really angry until Dua Lan Pa  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: You are good!

Guest snowball

凡事点到为止, 一旦过了界就会适得其反, 同意吗? 休战, 退一步并不是懦弱怕事, 而是对事情采取应有的度量, 公道自在人心, 不是在文笔舌战, 是不是呢?

Guest Guest

凡事点到为止, 一旦过了界就会适得其反, 同意吗? 休战, 退一步并不是懦弱怕事, 而是对事情采取应有的度量, 公道自在人心, 不是在文笔舌战, 是不是呢?

打骂卖国贼这种事情是绝对不可以点到为止。一定要这种贱货打倒才行。要不会有斩草不除根的后患!

Guest Another Guest

打骂卖国贼这种事情是绝对不可以点到为止。一定要这种贱货打倒才行。要不会有斩草不除根的后患!

Hi 老 Aunty, i  guess you love Nightingaale  very much. I suggest nightingala to fuck your 老cb, make you siok siok, pregnan with his baby then you will stop.

Guest Guest

Karma? No, I do not believe in karma.

恨海无边,回头是岸,放下屠刀,立地成佛,阿弥陀佛,善哉善哉!

Contradictory senile freak

老贱人就是矫情!

Guest Guest

Hi 老 Aunty, i guess you love Nightingaale very much. I suggest nightingala to fuck your 老cb, make you siok siok, pregnan with his baby then you will stop.

Nah.....he shld fuck ur dad. That will be the first time he tops. As for ur dad, he will be having both thumbs up, telling you:"ah Girl, he is better than you...."

Guest Guest

Nah.....he shld fuck ur dad. That will be the first time he tops. As for ur dad, he will be having both thumbs up, telling you:"ah Girl, he is better than you...."

That "he" who gave your dad a good time is Your Auntie Nightingale, not "guest"....

Guest Guest

一点也没错,我是天生的贱人,喜欢被人辱骂,骂得越厉害,我觉得越开心,那是因为我对得起天地良心,问心无愧,你们尽情骂吧,要加油哦,等到我进入了棺材后你们想再骂也没机会了!那时候你们得请碟仙助阵了,哈哈! :thumb: :clap: :whistle:

你放心,你有得进塑料袋就很好了。

要是你去了,我们哪会骂你?这么天大的喜讯,我们会看着你那张人妖脸,笑着恭喜你:老贱货,早死早好啊!

Guest Guest

...那时候你们得请碟仙助阵了,哈哈! :thumb: :clap: :whistle:

碟仙看到你,没法拉你上来……

祂笑到泪狂飚,直拍手: "哈哈~~哈哈~ Blowingwing的Guests 没说谎,真是人妖脸!哈哈!哈哈!"

Guest Guest

....你们说我是不是很有礼让的精神呢?

我倚老卖老....

脸皮太后(厚),你有往老贴金的精神。

倚老卖老的证据,你这么有时间,找吧,不难的…

Guest Guest

此等仁兄左一句右一句都是满口笼统性地谩骂外国人为垃圾,这不就是“所有“的含义了吗?真凭实据呀,你们还能抵赖吗?

yawn.....

Guest Guest

没棺材?塑胶袋?随便啦,有没有也无所谓啦。尘归尘,回归大自然。阿弥陀佛。

问题是我还未大去呀,那就有劳各位姊妹们在此给我辱骂一百页一千页了。我好舒服哦,从现在到我死期就不怕寂寞了,有这样多同志们陪我共度晚年。我好幸福哦! :thumb: :clap: :whistle:

Yawn....

Guest Guest

Hi 老 Aunty, i guess you love Nightingaale very much. I suggest nightingala to fuck your 老cb, make you siok siok, pregnan with his baby then you will stop.

Read properly lah....

Guest Guest

Wah! I took the trouble to dig out past evidence to prove your wrong and when I ask for your evidence to prove that I have been using my age to bully people, you just lazily ask me to search for myself…

Yah, good dog, now you go search again......I already told other guests to watch how I tegan and discipline you....this is just part of the course...understand now OLD FART? I tegan u & make u dig all info u want, then if i tell you to dig more if u want......u think I am going to be as dump as u. I already told u u r dumb, obviously u didn't register, & once again proven a bird brain. II also told them I will make u bark again, and I did.....

I am enjoying myself :) :) :)

Guest To Old Fart

我就专制你,要你吠你就吠,要你闭嘴就闭嘴,狗奴才,我专整你!

我没西洋镜,倒有面照妖镜,专照你的,老屁精。

你知道自己会下十八层哦!很好,我不陪你,嫌你太丑、太老、太贱、太臭、太窝囊、太没学问。

Guest To Old Fart

要证据?你这贱货要自己挖呀!你脑子进水,又戴超厚的凸凹镜,样子既丑恶又滑稽,嘴巴还吐屎,你这种货想叫人给证据,用你布满死人尸斑的手慢慢挖吧!老屁精

Guest Guest

哈哈,除了含血喷人以外你还会做什么呢?只懂得咒骂,用竹竿,当跟屁虫。我已经拆穿你的西洋镜了。有本事就拿出实据来,我在棺材旁边等着你,等你拿着竹竿来。我就抱你进入棺材陪我下十八层地狱,好让你来永远陪着我,哈哈哈。 :clap:  :whistle:

你这种卖国贼,能下第十八层地狱已经算是便宜你了! 

Guest Guest

便宜?便宜多少?你陪我下去吧,我不堪寂寞,我算你五折好了。哈哈哈哈! :whistle:

大婶,你以为是菜市场?别讨价还价,你长得丑,没本钱,没得减。因为你总是出来吓人,所以要关到你面目全非!大婶你脸皮这么厚,唉,希望亿万年后有假释……

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic