Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest To Old Fart

乖龟孙子,我丑也比不上你的心底丑,我脸厚也比不上你的无耻厚,我万世流芳,你就兆年遗臭吧。哈哈哈哈! :clap: :whistle:

"哈哈哈哈!"-- 你也知道自己说了个笑话,good dog!

我们也给你逗乐了,为了让我们主子开心,你倒真的会摇尾乞怜地自我调侃,很够无耻,很够下贱! Good dog!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Guest

乖龟孙子,我丑也比不上你的心底丑,我脸厚也比不上你的无耻厚,我万世流芳,你就兆年遗臭吧。哈哈哈哈! :clap: :whistle:

你'万世流芳'?? 没内在美,没外在美,但唯一有的美就是臭美!! 哈哈哈哈!!

Guest Guest

重复了那么多次的诅咒,怎么我还不能闭嘴呢?难道你的诅咒不灵?未免太窝囊了吧。报应啊!

忠犬人人爱,蠢猪人人宰,毒蛇人人打,乌龟王八众人拿去炖山瑞补汤!哈哈! :whistle:

现在就得意,也未免太早了吧! 哈哈哈哈!

Guest Guest

不是说过了吗?我叫你吠你就吠,我叫你停你就停。主子还没下命令呢,你当然不能闭嘴啦!我还在让你这老狗吠呢!good dog!

Guest To Guest

你'万世流芳'?? 没内在美,没外在美,但唯一有的美就是臭美!! 哈哈哈哈!!

他是以为他一身死人尸斑在他身上最美

Guest To OLD FART

绝非诅咒,字字属实,已灵验呀老狗!

Guest Guest

听你道来,格外有讽刺和警世的作用:

众人千万别像你呀,一大把年纪了,拾人牙慧,实在乏善可陈。没有身体立行,还厚颜无耻盗前人的智慧,教导别人,倚老卖老,假道学。

岁老根弥壮,阳骄叶更阴。古人之深奥博学,后人可借镜,何谓盗乎?施主言重,善哉善哉。

Shut up, you rambling old fart!  LOL

Guest Guest

善哉善哉。 :clap: :whistle:

无耻卖国贼走狗,还敢拿佛祖名誉来当挡箭牌。 还什么'阿弥陀佛', 什么'善哉善哉'。简直就是欠扁的。

Guest To Old Fart

岁老根弥壮,阳骄叶更阴。古人之深奥博学,后人可借镜,何谓盗乎?施主言重,善哉善哉。

盗,在于你没有证到道理,没有身体力行,只不过只拾人牙慧,还厚颜无耻地用来"教导"别人。所以你是倚老卖老,假道学。有一点倒是真的,你真贱!

又:别往老脸上贴金,"岁老根弥壮,阳骄叶更阴。"-- 你不配!

你是"岁老下贱人,风烛亦残年,弥留人世间,到外惹人嫌"。

Guest To Nightingale

They aren't interested in your explanations nor are they interested in looking for posts to substantiate their stand. There's no patriotism nor rational thinking. They are feeding on what you post and selecting portions to attack. They are just deriving fun from taunting you. Ignore them.

Guest Guest

They aren't interested in your explanations nor are they interested in looking for posts to substantiate their stand. There's no patriotism nor rational thinking. They are feeding on what you post and selecting portions to attack. They are just deriving fun from taunting you. Ignore them.

It is not interested in your explanation because you are not its master. It will only derive fun from its masters' taunt. When we are tired of its trick, we will make it stop :) :)

Guest Guest

I know. This thread has no more value because of the trolls. It has become a circus, a playground where I have learnt to enjoy irritating them......

Stop? Hahaha. Try all you want, tortoise grandsons!

Yeah. This is the circus, we are watching an old dog performing....good dog!

We don't try, we train & implement. You continue TRYING to quote....no value.....Old Fart.

Guest Impressive

盗,在于你没有证到道理,没有身体力行,只不过只拾人牙慧,还厚颜无耻地用来"教导"别人。所以你是倚老卖老,假道学。有一点倒是真的,你真贱!

又:别往老脸上贴金,"岁老根弥壮,阳骄叶更阴。"-- 你不配!

你是"岁老下贱人,风烛亦残年,弥留人世间,到外惹人嫌"。

Must say I am impressed with your language ability.  Bravo.

Guest To Impressive

Lol. Thks for your compliments. We have to do what we have to do :) :)

And yes it was a typo. Should be 处,not 外. Thks :)

Guest Guest

I know. This thread has no more value because of the trolls. It has become a circus, a playground where I have learnt to enjoy irritating them. LOL.

Stop? Hahaha. Try all you want, tortoise grandsons!

This is a circus and you are the clown. And we enjoy pelting eggs at you! LOL!!!

Guest Guest

这正是个假道学的丑态,不学无术,却又想充当有学之士。因此,只好厚颜无耻地胡乱引经据典,卖弄文字。孰不知早已沦为笑柄。

Guest Guest

Nightingale himself has proven to be a troll. Just look at his postings in this thread, he goes on and on and on adding fuel to fire, defending the PRCs and advancing their interests to the detriment of native Singaporeans. What can you expect from a traitorous bitch like Nightingale?

Guest Guest

别把宗教信仰牵涉在私人的纠纷之中, 要懂得轻重厉害关系, 才能赢得别人的尊重, 谢谢。

对于别人的忠告, 你都当耳边风, 想必你是一个相当固执跋扈又自以为是的老年人。试问, 劝你别犯口戒就是小妖精, 你就那么肯定是同一个人同一伙人抨击你? 以上那一句是辱骂你的? 如果你还一意孤行, 我无话可说, 分辨不出是非之人, 你心平气和时再想想吧, 不需你反省, 若你是虔诚的佛教徒, 你会如此回应吗?

Guest Guest

你们一个两个是那么的怕小妖精,我不下地狱,谁下地狱?随你如何指责就指责吧。千锤万凿出深山,烈火焚烧若等闲,粉身碎骨浑不怕,要留清白在人间。

老贱人就是矫情,爱往老脸上贴金,在这里就已经没能耐,是个老泼妇了,还想"烈火焚烧若等闲,粉身碎骨浑不怕"?真是笑话。只懂得从网上偷几句诗词,根本和你不符嘛!你是:

"岁老下贱人,风烛亦残年,弥留人世间,到处惹人嫌。"

你就是没学问,人家信手拈来就是诗词,你是戴着凹凸镜偷人家的,一大把年纪还这么无耻,真是好下贱,好惹人嫌!

还想"留清白",哈哈哈,你清白个屁,老屁精。

Guest Guest

哈哈, 要老顽固闭嘴等于是要他的命, 是天方夜谭。

哎呀呀,别无理,要称呼得宜,是"老屁精"!

我自有办法要它吠就吠,闭狗嘴就闭狗嘴!你看好戏吧。:)

Guest Guest

君等参赞朝化,弘昭政轨,不务仁恕之道,惟欲严法酷刑,岂是安上驭下之理乎!

你的语言能力真的很差,贻笑大方!

想文言又文言不来,还用辞不当,没学问又要装懂,老贱人就是矫情!

Guest Guest

被指出只有抄袭的能耐,老贱人拉不下老脸,用一丁点儿大的脑袋瓜苦思冥想,抓耳搔腮了一整晚,又上网又翻古文大全,最后才勉强挤出几行不登大雅之堂的文字。心想:就用些文言混过去吧!只要字看起来难些,大些,有点儿古文的样儿,应该可以唬住些人!

真是让人耻笑。狗再狂吐,也吐不出象牙!丑人多作怪!

Guest Guest

See~~~ told u I will make it bark again...

Anyway for those who can't understand it's bark. Old Fart said words should be used for documenting the truth & she finally understood this. She thanked us for painstakingly teaching her & she can never ever repay our kindness. she also said she was sorry for talking nonsense & she promised to read more so she would not create any more embarrassment for herself. She would never use religion as a means to further her foolish acts ever. Lastly she begged for our forgiveness.

Hey Old Fart, you are welcome! You still have a lot to learn & you must buck up. Time is not on your side. We accept your apologies

Guest 给老屁精

好吧,老屁精,看你又老又丑的份上,怪可怜的,我们就原谅你一次,下次别再跑上来吓人,你要用你那小脑袋瓜记记,你是农历七月,记得啦,老鬼这么健忘。

Guest 给老屁精

我们烧了很多面具和纸袋给你,七月合你用,记得戴,你原本那张鬼脸丢掉吧,真是烂货!

Guest Guest

All these Chinese word from the treacherous Nightingale seems to hint why he is so supportive of the PRC trash. They share the same shameless traits too.

Guest 给老屁精

老屁精,你这么老了,还这么没教养,还厚着张丑怪狰狞的人妖脸想以老卖老,教训别人。先管好自己吧!

你这老不死的,无耻加白痴,还想要有人尊重,你先自重自爱吧。

老贱人就是矫情。

Guest Guest

石可破也,而不可夺坚,丹可磨也, 而不可夺赤。坚与赤,性之有也。

All I can say is you are a joker and possibly crazy, see a shrink

Guest Guest

Sure, not only that. Nightingale is also guilty of causing tsunamis, spreading HFMD and cruelty to mosquitoes as well. Again, another glaring proof of xenophobia and making false accusations. Haven't you read my comments about rotten apples? Who is the lowly shameless trash here? You and your clone sisters! :whistle:

Yes, I am the joker, the clown, the neurotic etc. If you think combating trolls as such, go ahead. I do not expect anyone to waste his "precious" time to join me in this "crazy" stunt. No one dares to take on the trolls. And why spoil your reputation and image? All serious discussions on this thread has already been said. I came in half way just to correct a dangerous distorted misconception which has been speading on other xenophobic threads. When trolls do not use reasoning to discuss but keep spreading hate messages and flaming dissenters with no end, the moderator banishes the thread to the Flaming Room and it loses its value. Not worth reading anymore. See who the real crazy nuts are over here! ;):whistle:

Who is the lowly troll here? Don't you know, it is YOU! That is why this thread is only attracting so many people bashing YOU, but yet you don't have amani supporters yourself. Get a grip on reality, will you? LOL!!!

Guest Guest

Oh boy, oh boy. You know what? Do not expect to hurl a short comment and expect me to retort with another short one. You have aroused so many thoughts in me that I have to give another long long lecture. Do not blame me for my long-windedness. You ASKED FOR IT. Are you ready? Quit reading now while you can. Here it comes:

1) If the moderator allows lowly trolls to exist in the forum, then surely he also allows anti-troll figures to exist to combat with such scoundrels. If we have the yin, then we should also have the yang. It is only fair. You expect each thread to end with your having the last say with your dangerous anti-social agenda (as what happened in five other threads which I have mentioned and I have willingly let you guys have the say)? This time I shall prove you wrong. Yes, consider me the Anti-Troll Troll. Whatever. Thanks to you trolls, I have become immune to your insults and am prepared to take you cads for another thousand pages to the bitter end. Strange that there are still readers who still want to read threads that have already been banished to the Flaming Room. Strange!

2) What motivates me to continue fighting the trolls? When you want to save a drowning child, it is not because you want to gain applause or social recognition. Whether you get appreciated or support is immaterial. You do it out of atruism, your sense of righteousness. I do not expect anyone to support me. In fact, it is better that I do it singlehandedly. I do not mind this sacrifice. Why jeopardise the image of others? Moreover, as I have written before - Might is not Right. (Obviously you did not follow what I have written closely and i have to repeat myself). During the Cultural Revolution in China, millions and millions of trolls were betraying their seniors and intellectuals, forcing them to suicides and disgraceful deaths.. Those bombings you see in Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Indonesia today are the work of hate groups. The terrorists are able to get their way because of the silent majority. The majority is coerced by sheer terror. So my point is: you may have thousands and thousands of irrational instigators on your side, but the big question is - IS IT RIGHT?

3) How do you know i do not get support? Let me show you evidence again. Refer to Page 7 Posting 326:

How does your brain and eyes interpret the above (if you still have them)? That i have at least one sympathiser in public view, and a couple of others NOT in public view because they communicated with me via private messages. These people do not want you trolls to identify their actual nicks and flame them to no end. Get it? They are unlike you cowards who like to post as Guests and whatever lowly nicks you fancy, while putting on a goodie goodie front with your actual nicks and at the same time behaving like Talibans and Al Qaeda scums against those who disagree with your irrational thoughts. What is so wrong about my acknowledging that rotten apples DO EXIST among PRCs and other foreigners while at the same time, cautioning against UNWARRANTED oversweeping statements? And even if I had zero supporter, so what? :whistle:

Hahahaha! One man support and suddenly this is the only one sympathizer whom you can scream about??? LOL! Desperate times call for disparate measures? For all we kow, And besides, didn't this guy gave up supporting you too? LOL!! And please lah! Don't make yourself to be such a hero! I am sure every traitors claimed that they are all doing it for the sake of the nation too! You are just a shameless traitor!

Guest Guest

Hahahaha! One man support and suddenly this is the only one sympathizer whom you can scream about??? LOL! Desperate times call for disparate measures? For all we kow, And besides, didn't this guy gave up supporting you too? LOL!! And please lah! Don't make yourself to be such a hero! I am sure every traitors claimed that they are all doing it for the sake of the nation too! You are just a shameless traitor!

LOL

Yoyoyo. I'm still around. I'm quite sure Nightingale has his supporters but they are the silent ones. It took me some time to decide if I wanted to post a reply to the guests here as I normally choose to ignore. I support sound reasoning and I've looked at some of the posts in the livable city thread and the first few pages of this thread (need to focus on my day job too). I was trying to find evidence that the guests were right about Nightingale being a traitor but I couldn't find it (maybe guests would know the relevant posts). I'm quite surprised the guests here choose to target Nightingale instead of joshboy. Nightingale has searched and posted relevant postings of his stand and so far, at least the last few pages of this thread, all the guest(s) had for him were insults. In this circle, bitching is a very easy thing to do but substantiating your stand will garner more respect.

Guest 打倒老鸡排-死老猫头鹰

I cannot tahan this Nightingale, the old fart. He is such a stupid old chee-bye, bitch.

无聊就是无聊。。好一个寂寞老鸡排。。

略懂一点中文就在这里卖。。。 省省吧。。

Guest Guest

See the second posting on this page? Now I have my second public supporter liao. The rest are private messages and expression of LIKES. I no need to show you one. As I have said, even with zero support, my conscience is clear. Me hero? Did you say HERO? My gosh! You say one hah. Not I say one hor. Me so humble.

Me traitor? Any evidence or not? No evidence you just talk cock only lah. Oh, I know. Ask me to dig for myself right? Then what are you? You patriot? Where to dig evidence for your "patriotic" part hah?

Disparate measures? What are they? Kindly enlighten me with your "high class" English lah! Hahahah.

You still want to hide behind the GUEST cloak and shoot slanderous arrows? No balls right? GUEST stands for Get Urine Eat Shit Troll. You are just a classic one. From now on, it is pay back time. I shall discard my gentlemanly image and all rules of etiquette and follow the troll manner. It takes a troll to bash a troll. Since you like to call me hero, then call me Anti-Troll Hero lor. LOL!

Why did you go to the cemetery last night? Do you know that necrophilia is a contemptible act? I am sure your whole family with be disgusted if they find out. Better burn joss sticks and say sorry, ok? And why did you push that old lady down the bus? Just because she is slow in walking? You are inhuman! :oops:

Me Old Fart? CB bitch? Then you are Young Fart? Cunt Pig? Hmmm, compare old fart and young fart, which one is more fragrant huh? LOL!我是老鸡排,哪你是什么东西?是乌龟王八!省省?有什么好省的?省了又带不进棺材里,还是赠送给你吧。好好听着啊,龟孙子:舍得一身剐,敢把皇帝拉下马。听懂了吗?听不懂就开口问我这个师宗爷,好让我倚老卖老吧。哈哈哈! :clap: :thumb:

Lol! Keep barking, bitch! This is a funny read! So finally, after aaaaallllll this time, a second supporter came into the picture, and the bitch is wagging his tail sooooo happily. LOL! And a shameless bitch too! What "gentlemanly" behavior did you even ever espouse? And please la... Just because you want to act as a HERO, that doesn't make you one! You were never the 英雄. You are just 狗熊一个。你乞丐旁边的走狗都不如,还敢拿什么马上皇帝来比较??? 笑死人了!! 走狗,继续汪汪叫吧! 让大家娱乐娱乐! 哈哈哈哈!

Guest Guest

So it is a case of a shameless bitch barking at a ball-less PIG! LOL!

You went to cemetery to play with corpses. Yucks! Bully old lady some more. Despicable! Ptui!

走狗走狗,我走,你留下来做猪做狗!再吠大声点,不够大呀,哈哈哈。

龟孙子,山不厌高,水不厌深。学乖了吗? :clap: :whistle:

That is more like it now .. "old lady"!!!

And just a few hours ago still want to call itself a "马上皇帝"!

羞死人了!

Guest Guest

Aunty, you a lot to say hor??

GM is not interested in old aunties like you lah, you spread wide wide also he won't fuck.

LOL, that's definitely true... Haha...

Guest Guest

I have a lot to say on sensible things but trolls have lots NONSENSE to curse. Hahaha! So everything must revolve around sex lah. Since you like to spread, go do it to a pig lah. LOL! Am sure nobody would mind.

One look at the typing style, you know Nightingale that lao aunty is getting very affected. LOL

Guest Guest

又聋又瞎的傻蛋, 怎么就还不变哑巴,天天像只笨狗在那里吠。吵都吵死人了。 让它继续吠吧。哈哈哈哈!

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic