Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Your mindset is even more limited that that of a founding father of a tiny island state, which was artificially created after a separation from another country.

By the way: you don't need to create 1000 of other Guest profiles names here and support your own threads. We know they are all from you alone.

This response you have given here is really so fucking laughable.

If you think that "gays" should restrict themselves to achieve a better image with the straight people, then probably the whole Blowing wind has to be taken down.

You are an insult to all law abiding and humble gays with your comments and limited mindset.

The one dreaming of being a millionaire is not a bank robber.

As if the security guard fellow was dreaming all his life to suck a drunken, beer infested guy in a shopping mall toilet. Damn, your mind is so limited, I don't want to believe it.

Those people have a pervert nature from the start and it is not just deriving from fantasy.

You will never be able to take my fantasy with above 16 year old teenage boys. But this doesn't mean I will molest one tomorrow. This is plain too simple. I enjoy sex with adults and I need the consent of an adult in indulging in sex.

"The thoughts are free"...

Based on what you wrote, you are simply  making a bare assertion that your illicit fantasies about underage boys won't translate into actual action.

LOL

The mere fact of fantasising is in itself the start of everything.

You can argue all you want but let's just wait for the day you get caught in the act.

LOLOL

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Fantasies are illicit?  So your moral police now extends to defining which kind of fantasies are legal and which are illicit!  Wow, you have made yourself a Fantasy Legality Judge.  :D

Then might as well knock the brains out of babies as soon as they are born in order to stop them from thinking.  

According to your logic, thinking is the start of everything - theft, robbery, rape, corruption, murder, jealousy, terrorism etc.  Why don't you throw away your brain, so that you will no longer have illicit jealousy, resentment, bitterness, hatred and fantasising that old people are lonely?  Remember: Whatever negative thing you spout out of your mouth will return to haunt you.  You will grow old & lonely.  Isn't that pathetic?

When people retort you, you say it is "policing".  When you troll people for private behaviour, it is not.  Such double standards!  If you did not have OCD and keep repeatedly trolling others, do you think he or anyone would criticise you?  No one would.

Tomorrow is public holiday.  No doctor available.  Day after tomorrow, quickly go to see IMH doctor and get your medicine lah.  Your multi-polar OCD-cum-schizophrenia is slowly killing you!

Nightwhore the long-winded OCD grandma with a penchant for fantasising about under age boys blustering and levelling unfounded attacks at others?

LOL

Nightwhore is fantasising about his underage students. Sex with underage boys is illegal.

So Nightwhore is fantasising about something illegal if indeed done.

Nightwhore's pathetic attempt to legalistically draw a difference between fantasy and real life misses the point. This is an abhorrent and audacious act that if known to the public would adversely affect the reputation of the entire gay community.

Nightwhore is simply selfish and just using long-winded spurious arguments in an attempt to win online debates.

Fuck that fucking old whore.

Guest 脏子姨
Just now, Guest Guest said:

Nightwhore is fantasising about his underage students. Sex with underage boys is illegal.

So Nightwhore is fantasising about something illegal if indeed done.

Nightwhore's pathetic attempt to legalistically draw a difference between fantasy and real life misses the point. This is an abhorrent and audacious act that if known to the public would adversely affect the reputation of the entire gay community.

Nightwhore is simply selfish and just using long-winded spurious arguments in an attempt to win online debates.

LOL 

Guest 犯贱冰冰
1 minute ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

LOL 

由心生,所以它面目可憎:

秃头驴

金鱼眼

老淫虫的狰狞笑容

小孩儿看了会惊疯,大人看了就厌恶,老人看了直叹气。

2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

paranoid schizophrenia.  Quickly go get psychiatric treatment.

Yes you are the first case in 2019, better go ASAP.  You can get senior discount. 

Guest 脏子姨
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

just using long-winded spurious arguments in an attempt to win online debates.

Typical old fart.  Self righteous and Long-winded.  No one reads those useless things.

And......"fuck" that thing?  Errr.....why would you do that???  It is 100% contaminated

Guest 犯贱冰冰
2 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

Typical old fart.  Self righteous and Long-winded.  No one reads those useless things.

And......"fuck" that thing?  Errr.....why would you do that???  It is 100% contaminated

Right on point!! LOL

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Based on what you wrote, you are simply  making a bare assertion that your illicit fantasies about underage boys won't translate into actual action.

LOL

The mere fact of fantasising is in itself the start of everything.

You can argue all you want but let's just wait for the day you get caught in the act.

LOLOL

LOLOL!  Guest Guest got himself caught in the fantasy of his being,  a being of clowning and entertaining with idiocies.

You must think that you are God to speak of "illicit" fantasies,  since it is only He who (allegedly) can read our minds.

For normal, sane people the sky is the limit of fantasies.

Fantasies are wonderful abilities of our mind, that leads to a lot of creative work.  

Most inventions start with fantasizing, "the start of everything"  

Guest disclosed yourself
23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yawnnnnnnnnnnn

Get to the point.

No one wants to read the ramblings of a naggy self-righteous preacher like you attempting to police the forum as a guest.

LOL

And you are a Guest in self denial?

You are the self righteous preacher here!

The psychological science says that most mentally ill people exactly display this trait, identifying others as sick but not recognising on their own illness...

You just gave your best example on this again. Thanks.

Guest disclosed yourself
5 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

I prefer to read the old farts from Nightingwhore instead of your 100% contaminated insulting posts.

You never realised that 95% of YOUR posts end up in the Flaming room?

In vast majority your posts fail to respond the subject, only contain offending insults on other persons and lead people to categorise you as a mentally challenged person.

If you are unhappy about yourself you don't need to resort in transgessing your personal depression into instigating hatred towards other people.

We contineously advised you to seek professional help.

We even have the kindness in repeatedly reminding you on this.

Guest Bud Nipper

Of course Miss Thang is still pretending that every guest is one singular person -- because it is too mentally painful to admit the truth -- which is that many different readers of this website are sick and tired of seeing that same weak old act over, and over, and over.

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

LOLOL!  Guest Guest got himself caught in the fantasy of his being,  a being of clowning and entertaining with idiocies.

You must think that you are God to speak of "illicit" fantasies,  since it is only He who (allegedly) can read our minds.

For normal, sane people the sky is the limit of fantasies.

Fantasies are wonderful abilities of our mind, that leads to a lot of creative work.  

Most inventions start with fantasizing, "the start of everything"  

Wow, it takes a psychopath like you to conflate fantasising about illegal things like underage sex with creativity and inventiveness.

1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I prefer to read the old farts from Nightingwhore instead of your 100% contaminated insulting posts.

You never realised that 95% of YOUR posts end up in the Flaming room?

In vast majority your posts fail to respond the subject, only contain offending insults on other persons and lead people to categorise you as a mentally challenged person.

If you are unhappy about yourself you don't need to resort in transgessing your personal depression into instigating hatred towards other people.

We contineously advised you to seek professional help.

We even have the kindness in repeatedly reminding you on this.

"Nightingwhore"

LOL!!

Nightwhore kenna pwned bad bad by own team LOL.

1 hour ago, Guest Bud Nipper said:

Of course Miss Thang is still pretending that every guest is one singular person -- because it is too mentally painful to admit the truth -- which is that many different readers of this website are sick and tired of seeing that same weak old act over, and over, and over.

Yes indeed, there are at least 5 different guests - if not more - plus the registered members who are sick and tired of these 2 self-righteous old farts and their audacious defence of fantasising about illegal acts.

Guest Nightwhore is a slut

O Father, thou art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.  I have sinned.  Do forgive me for fantasising about the sexually attractive ones.  I know not if thou hast forgiven the actual transgressors of justice or not

– the City Harvest Church perpetrators who have deceived the masses of their hard-earned money to fulfil the lust for fame and lucre, staying in thousand-dollar-per-night posh hotels and dancing striptease style and singing unholy songs.  They live in posh homes and enjoy quality dining while still asking their congregation for donations.  Have thou forgiven these wolves in sheep’s clothing?  One of them even tried to escape our country by boat at night but was caught while the rest had their prison terms shortened due to “good behaviour”.

– the collaborators who had once worked for the Ang Mo Kio Town Council had misappropriated citizens’ funds involving $107,000 in bribery and spending $4000 in just one night of karaoke session, spending hundreds of dollars on garlands to show appreciation of karaoke hostesses, supporting a mistress etc. over a couple of years till their crimes came to light.  They also consumed good food and drinks.

O Father, I can just go on listing more serious crimes but for the sake of the Cockroach Troll whose brain can only process short sentences, I will refrain from listing further.  These perpetrators were caught with solid evidence.  On the other hand, I was never caught with anything because I never have nor will I ever have the intention to actually carry out what I was alleged to have an ‘inclination’ of. 

Father, do have mercy on the soul of Auntie OCD who has for the past 7 years trolled me repeatedly like a broken record  regarding my fantasies, age, looks, flair in writing logical coherent sentences when she has not even known me in person.  Due to her superficial understanding plus prejudice, and out of her years of frustration in unsuccessfully trying to stop me from contributing to this Forum, she has no alternative but to constantly use at least 5 guest names (for fear of brickbats if she were to sign herself up as a registered member) to continue condemning me.  According to one of your 10 Commandments, “Thou shalt not bear false witness”. . . She certainly has violated this commandment but do forgive her as she does not subscribe to the Judeo-Christian religion.  Her religion is Necrophilia and her residence is The Cemetery because she belongs to the zodiac star of Negativity.

O Father, though I could sue her for libel, I have no money, unlike the aforementioned Church and Town Council perpetrators.  Neither do I have the heart to bring about disgrace to the family of a mental patient with multi-polar paranoid schizophrenic obsessive-compulsive disorder.  She prefers to indulge in petty, trivial bitching when there are so many more important issues to discuss about our planet.  She thus deserves her crown in this thread “Who is the most quarrelsome bitch in Blowing Wind?”.  I do pray for her early visit to the hospital for speedy psychiatric treatment because I do not foresee myself abandoning the Forum of BW in order to please her, nor can I refrain from criticising her for trolling others unnecessarily and unreasonably.  Neither can I stop fantasising about people both youthful and mature (but Auntie Troll seems to get uncontrollably upset about my private world fantasies).  Give me strength for Thou art the power and glory.  Forever and ever,

Amen

English please.

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

O Father, though I could sue her for libel, I have no money, unlike the aforementioned Church and Town Council perpetrators.  Neither do I have the heart to bring about disgrace to the family of a mental patient with multi-polar paranoid schizophrenic obsessive-compulsive disorder.  She prefers to indulge in petty, trivial bitching when there are so many more important issues to discuss about our planet.  She thus deserves her crown in this thread “Who is the most quarrelsome bitch in Blowing Wind?”.  I do pray for her early visit to the hospital for speedy psychiatric treatment because I do not foresee myself abandoning the Forum of BW in order to please her, nor can I refrain from criticising her for trolling others unnecessarily and unreasonably.  Neither can I stop fantasising about people both youthful and mature (but Auntie Troll seems to get uncontrollably upset about my private world fantasies).  Give me strength for Thou art the power and glory.  Forever and ever,

Amen

Reading your post, it occurred to me some further evidence in support for agnosticism.

"Father" is supposed to be a divinity full of perfection, who created everything there is.  If so, he MUST have created this poor sick individual, the Guest who posts here under different names to make trouble.  This leads to an absurd:  how can this perfect divinity create such a pitiful aberration of a person, a total antithesis of perfection ?

There has to be another explanation.  And this could be the theory of evolution, where there are successes, and also abysmal failures like this Guest.

But the reality is that he exists.  He may be some software malware or a real person.  Let's assume that he is a real person.  In this case he deserves more consideration.  It is very probable that his trolling here is a way to get temporary relief from his mental disorder, a distraction from his destructive self.  In this case, by being the subject of his spite we provide some therapeutic relief to a poor soul that is possessed by all the psychic demons imaginable.  It could even be that by providing this relief, we are saving the life of women and children he may otherwise attack and stab to death.

This possibility gives us a positive way to handle the situation.  Instead of thinking of retaliation, we can have the satisfaction of helping society contain this deranged mental patient and avoid tragedies.  At the same time, we extract experience  (how NOT to be) and even get the benefits of some healthy humor from his absurdities. He gives us the opportunity to study his mental case,  there may not be too many specimens like him who, being so damaged, is still able to write posts. 

Guest disclosed yourself

O Father, thou art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.  I have sinned.  Do forgive me for fantasising about the sexually attractive ones.  I know not if thou hast forgiven the actual transgressors of justice or not

– the City Harvest Church perpetrators who have deceived the masses of their hard-earned money to fulfil the lust for fame and lucre, staying in thousand-dollar-per-night posh hotels and dancing striptease style and singing unholy songs.  They live in posh homes and enjoy quality dining while still asking their congregation for donations.  Have thou forgiven these wolves in sheep’s clothing?  One of them even tried to escape our country by boat at night but was caught while the rest had their prison terms shortened due to “good behaviour”.

– the collaborators who had once worked for the Ang Mo Kio Town Council had misappropriated citizens’ funds involving $107,000 in bribery and spending $4000 in just one night of karaoke session, spending hundreds of dollars on garlands to show appreciation of karaoke hostesses, supporting a mistress etc. over a couple of years till their crimes came to light.  They also consumed good food and drinks.

O Father, I can just go on listing more serious crimes but for the sake of the Cockroach Troll whose brain can only process short sentences, I will refrain from listing further.  These perpetrators were caught with solid evidence.  On the other hand, I was never caught with anything because I never have nor will I ever have the intention to actually carry out what I was alleged to have an ‘inclination’ of. 

Father, do have mercy on the soul of Auntie OCD who has for the past 7 years trolled me repeatedly like a broken record  regarding my fantasies, age, looks, flair in writing logical coherent sentences when she has not even known me in person.  Due to her superficial understanding plus prejudice, and out of her years of frustration in unsuccessfully trying to stop me from contributing to this Forum, she has no alternative but to constantly use at least 5 guest names (for fear of brickbats if she were to sign herself up as a registered member) to continue condemning me.  According to one of your 10 Commandments, “Thou shalt not bear false witness”. . . She certainly has violated this commandment but do forgive her as she does not subscribe to the Judeo-Christian religion.  Her religion is Necrophilia and her residence is The Cemetery because she belongs to the zodiac star of Negativity.

Amen

Nightingwhore, this have been your ingenious best old farts you have given for long.

Let's pray for our lost soul Guest Guest that the light will guide him to the right treatment and ease his pain and suffering.

Let's pray for merci ....

Guest 脏子姨
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hahahaha Nightingwhore with illicit fantasies trying to be the moral high horse here? LOL

That is a typical useless old fart....hahaha......

Guest disclosed yourself
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hahahaha Nightingwhore with illicit fantasies trying to be the moral high horse here? LOL

Are you fantasising something illegal here?

We need to arrest you immediately for illegal fantasies...

(Murder).

Your second charge is that you attempted to murder free speech, because you disallow others to voice out.

Anyway we still now that Guest Guest and Guest 脏子姨 are the same persons.

Guest disclosed yourself
On 12/25/2018 at 9:45 PM, Guest Guest said:

What makes you think we have a member account? LOL

That is another bi-polar feature:

You use the word "we" instead of "I".

Or did you talk for yourself and your 200 other Guest acronyms?

Guest Guest 2
5 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

That is another bi-polar feature:

You use the word "we" instead of "I".

Or did you talk for yourself and your 200 other Guest acronyms?

What the fuck are you smoking?

Since when does ASKING a question mean I am speaking ON BEHALF of we?

You obviously failed primary school comprehension, LOL.

Fuck back to your hellhole you little annoying bipolar prick. Go back to that dustbin your mother picked you up from.

LOLOL

Wah!  Used the F word.  So rude!  So uncouth!

Perfectly alright to use the word on a low life who fantasize about kids.

If he is rude and uncouth, you are just a talking beast.

Guest Guest 2
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Exactly!! :clap: couldn't have put it any better.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

In China we call 禽兽不如 :lol:

Guest disclosed yourself
8 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

What the fuck are you smoking?

Since when does ASKING a question mean I am speaking ON BEHALF of we?

You obviously failed primary school comprehension, LOL.

Fuck back to your hellhole you little annoying bipolar prick. Go back to that dustbin your mother picked you up from.

LOLOL

You might not even impress any Bronx kid with your depletive language...

Rest well assured I m a non-smoker and didn't even smoke a single cigarette...

Would be lying if not blowing other stuff but that's another story...

But compared to you I still know the difference of plural (We) and singular (I)...

Guest disclosed yourself

Pax sit super eum includuntur in orationis nostrae vires medicas adhibere enim turpis, ut salvet unusquisque animam meam.

On 1/1/2019 at 2:14 AM, Guest Guest said:

Yes indeed, there are at least 5 different guests - if not more - plus the registered members who are sick and tired of these 2 self-righteous old farts and their audacious defence of fantasising about illegal acts.

You hereby have violated the anti-discrimination rules set up by the Moderator. "OLD" is a horrible, sinful, perverted age discriminator !!!

You deserve to be condemned to hanging upside down  (like Mussolini) and while still hanging be shot by a firing squadron.

Of course this is just an ideal,  since as Guest you are a GHOST,  disembodied and nothing but a floating semi transparent cyber-malware generated by a machine that is full of bugs.

Let’s Learn Chinese

The original Chinese character for hanging upside down was.  

60AC.gif.97907047d051512f382533cd7f71378e.gif

The strands of hair  drooping down from the head indicates gravity.  The left component refers to a person’s head while the right component 系 refers to a rope.  It is now abbreviated to become without the right component and its meaning has been altered to mean “prefecture”, now pronounced as “xian4”.  The original meaning of hanging upside down has been taken over by the character . which has an additional component (meaning heart) inserted below it and is now pronounced as “xuan2”.

We could leave the choice to whoever will hang the undesirable guest,  he can use either 縣 or 懸, as long as it is effective.  I personally like:

60AC.gif.97907047d051512f382533cd7f71378e.gif since we better see the guest hanging.  And we can even pull his hairs.

Guest 饭闻芳
23 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Merci beaucoup!

This behaviour is expected of a cockroach that lacks a sense of security and has to invent more nicks to boost her confidence.  But she still loses out to Monkey God Sun Wu Kong, who can clone 72 forms of himself!

Assuming you have chosen your vocabulary correctly, you are the one on moral high horse because only you want to be the judge of what is considered illicit fantasy and legal fantasy.  Too bad your horse is imaginary one and you are merely floating on thin air.  Just like our rulers in their ivory tower, claiming that they themselves have their ears to the ground and accusing others of being in ivory tower.

Or wait, are you confused?  Do you know the meaning of moral high horse?  I think you can’t differentiate between that and “high brow”.  LOL

Here's some more fart for you, since you enjoy farts.  You must treat them as perfume.  LOL!

啧啧啧,就是只老狗母,吐不出象牙。

Guest 饭闻芳
6 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Indeed, the Cockroach Troll deserves so.  She thinks only she can troll others and won't get trolled in return.  Time for her to taste her own medicine.  LOL!

Let’s Learn Chinese

The original Chinese character for hanging upside down was 縣.  

60AC.gif.97907047d051512f382533cd7f71378e.gif

The strands of hair  drooping down from the head indicates gravity.  The left component refers to a person’s head while the right component 系 refers to a rope.  It is now abbreviated to become without the right component and its meaning has been altered to mean “prefecture”, now pronounced as “xian4”.  The original meaning of hanging upside down has been taken over by the character . which has an additional component (meaning heart) inserted below it and is now pronounced as “xuan2”.

凭你来教? 无德,无品,呸。

Guest 饭闻芳

你这老秃驴最有用处的地方,就是当个警世的反面教材,只要是人,千万别学你一丁点东西,要好好做人,别到你这把年纪,还惹人嫌弃讨厌。

Guest disclosed yourself
12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You hereby have violated the anti-discrimination rules set up by the Moderator. "OLD" is a horrible, sinful, perverted age discriminator !!!

You deserve to be condemned to hanging upside down  (like Mussolini) and while still hanging be shot by a firing squadron.

Of course this is just an ideal,  since as Guest you are a GHOST,  disembodied and nothing but a floating semi transparent cyber-malware generated by a machine that is full of bugs.

I (disclosed yourself) am not Guest Guest, or Guest Nightwhore or Guest with chinese characters...

But Steve I have to admit that you committed a horrible mistake just now.

As farts are not persons, you can't discriminate against them. Therefore, they do not fall under the anti-discrimination rule by Blowing Wind.

Old farts are just old farts. Did you ever associate this with a person?

Maybe they are called old because they took so long to digest and run through the digestive system...

The only thing that stinks here worse than old farts are the posts of the multi polar mentally challenged Guest Guest (and his 200,000 acronyms)...

PS.: did you just engage in some illegal fantasies again? Dreaming of hanging people upside down. Steve Steve , you are in deep deep shit now:

The moral justice will sanction your illegal fantasies. You should know that you can't fantasise about anything illegal. How will you control yourself. Are you developing to a murderer?

Your butt's gonna look damn red soon....

Oh Oh Oh, Steve...

Guest disclosed yourself

Brush Up Your Chinese

老狗母

You’ve used a non-standard form:  The words in “Old Dog Female” are wrongly positioned.  It should be Old Female Dog.  There are people here who wish to learn Chinese, or Chinese whose mother tongue is weak and wish to improve their Chinese.  If they see your badly phrased Chinese and learn it wrongly, you are doing them a great disservice.  I will therefore give you demerit points for writing in illicit grammar.  It is a great sin to mislead innocent people, just like it is a great sin to molest the very young, oops, I mean to fantasise about the very young.  LOL!

Know Your Chinese Idiomatic Expression

You have applied the Chinese proverb “No ivory comes from the mouth of a dog” to Steve, and now you are applying it to me.   It means no good words are to be expected from a scoundrel.  In both cases, you are pathetically wrong.  Both Steve and I have contributed positively to BW on various issues, be they religion, politics, gay matters etc.  

But you, the Cockroach Troll, have only curses & insults to spout.  What positive sentences have you contributed when you can’t even handle slightly longer sentences?  Do tell us your contributions other than those in the Flaming Room.  Go on, we are waiting!

Being a cockroach, you should know that you are the scoundrel of the insects, next to mosquitoes.  Therefore this proverb is more apt if applied to you.

So tell us where your good taste and virtues lie.  Slanders, false accusations and impolite language?

So you are now riding the moral high horse?  In Chinese, we call you a thief accusing others of being thieves.  Nobody is upset with me.  Only you are because only you get agitated over trivial things that do not concern you and you go ranting day and night for years!  It is illicit to get annoyed without valid reasons, just like you fail to produce evidence that Steve “has White Privilege Mentality”, or I “will molest children” or I ”am lonely”.

What will happen to you when you get old?  Physically, cancer and mentally, incurable insanity?  You will be Intensely repulsive since you always associate old age with that.  You will despise yourself.  When you look into the mirror, you will see only hate and bitterness, as they reflect your heart.  You don’t want that to happen, do you?  

Nightingale I know you are being repeatedly targeted here by this Guest poster. Thanks for pointing out that his Chinese language skills are not very good either.

Just one thing: Don't call human beings "cockroaches", this does not suit your purpose and brilliant counter reasoning here , unless you intend to write a new novel like Kafka....

but you should not go down on this level.

I personally think that this multi polarised Guest is the same age as you anyway or near to your age.

Younger Singaporeans master the Chinese language much better than the generation above 40s.

Just some advice to you...

My personal biggest wish is in fact, that Blowing Wind is taking up some improved measures to stop him from posting here.

Guest disclosed yourself
43 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

If she is human being, how come she does not behave like one?  And now she stirs shit in the thread "Racial Slur deserves its place in the Flaming Room".  Anyway, Cockroach is an apt metaphor, so will continue to use it.  No need to be prudish about it as it does not affect my purpose or interfere with my counter reasoning.  Neither do I care about her age or gender or fantasies, illicit or otherwise.

regarding your phrase highlighted in red:

this is very typical for the mental state of a multipolar and mentally ill person. A mentally challenged person will find something it will repeatedly hit on it...  because there is obsession involved...

3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Brush Up Your Chinese

老狗母

You’ve used a non-standard form:  The words in “Old Dog Female” are wrongly positioned.  It should be Old Female Dog.  There are people here who wish to learn Chinese, or Chinese whose mother tongue is weak and wish to improve their Chinese.  If they see your badly phrased Chinese and learn it wrongly, you are doing them a great disservice.  I will therefore give you demerit points for writing in illicit grammar.  It is a great sin to mislead innocent people, just like it is a great sin to molest the very young, oops, I mean to fantasise about the very young.  LOL!

Know Your Chinese Idiomatic Expression

You have applied the Chinese proverb “No ivory comes from the mouth of a dog” to Steve, and now you are applying it to me.   It means no good words are to be expected from a scoundrel.  In both cases, you are pathetically wrong.  Both Steve and I have contributed positively to BW on various issues, be they religion, politics, gay matters etc.  

But you, the Cockroach Troll, have only curses & insults to spout.  What positive sentences have you contributed when you can’t even handle slightly longer sentences?  Do tell us your contributions other than those in the Flaming Room.  Go on, we are waiting!

Being a cockroach, you should know that you are the scoundrel of the insects, next to mosquitoes.  Therefore this proverb is more apt if applied to you.

So tell us where your good taste and virtues lie.  Slanders, false accusations and impolite language?

So you are now riding the moral high horse?  In Chinese, we call you a thief accusing others of being thieves.  Nobody is upset with me.  Only you are because only you get agitated over trivial things that do not concern you and you go ranting day and night for years!  It is illicit to get annoyed without valid reasons, just like you fail to produce evidence that Steve “has White Privilege Mentality”, or I “will molest children” or I ”am lonely”.

What will happen to you when you get old?  Physically, cancer and mentally, incurable insanity?  You will be Intensely repulsive since you always associate old age with that.  You will despise yourself.  When you look into the mirror, you will see only hate and bitterness, as they reflect your heart.  You don’t want that to happen, do you?  

真是有够笨,撒泡你的老尿,看着你的狰狞秃驴脸,用福建话(闽南语)叫自己"老狗母"。

对了,就是你!

Guest disclosed yourself

You are calling me an ugly bald donkey.  So to be fair, I can call you Cockroach, right?  See, we are both animals.  LOL!  (oops, I thought I am a song bird)

As I've said before, a regional language of southern China is non-standard Chinese.  But why are you using a language used by the PRCs whom you most hate, viewing them as uncivilised barbarians?  Ironical!

Well, at least I keep my fantasies to myself, not affecting anybody.  But your use of Chinese with non-standard grammar can have a negative effect on those wishing to learn standard Chinese.  This is much more sinful and illicit than sexual fantasies.

Our public holiday is over 2 days ago.  Have you gone to IMH yet?  Quickly go or you'll have a longer wait when Chinese New Year approaches as psychiatrists tend to take leave during this period.  To get subsidies, do visit our polyclinic first to get referral letter.  Just a gentle reminder.  LOL!

Maybe he's not in Singapore but living in HK or Shenzen?

9 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I (disclosed yourself) am not Guest Guest, or Guest Nightwhore or Guest with chinese characters...

But Steve I have to admit that you committed a horrible mistake just now.

As farts are not persons, you can't discriminate against them. Therefore, they do not fall under the anti-discrimination rule by Blowing Wind.

Old farts are just old farts. Did you ever associate this with a person?

Maybe they are called old because they took so long to digest and run through the digestive system...

The only thing that stinks here worse than old farts are the posts of the multi polar mentally challenged Guest Guest (and his 200,000 acronyms)...

To speculate which "guest" you are is a waste of time. I replayed to the one who wrote "Old fart", and this is what matters.

"Fart" is a common usage with persons.  The real farts never get old.  They dissipate in the air in minutes.

And farts are not what take so long to digest and run through the digestive system.

A fart only comes into existence when the gases in the intestine escape through the anus with a distinctive sound.

YOU SHOULD KNOW ALL THIS.

Guest disclosed yourself

I m sure the're are psychiatrists even in Mali or Ethiopia,... but do they speak low class Cantonese? He needs someone who is able to speak those dialects because when he doesn't find any way out, he will always resort in speaking Chinese...

She doesn't only hate Mainland Chinese, white supremacists (not forgetting that all "white" guys are put into the same box), actually everyone non-Singaporean.

8 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Wrong.  She wasn't using Cantonese but the Minnan dialect as she has so professed.  See below.

Whether there are psychiatrists in Mali or Ethiopia or not, she won't be seeing any.  And patients with multi-polar illness can always switch from low class to high class speech depending on their whims & fancies.

And you are so right.  Now she is busy trolling the Filipinos.  Previously she also expressed her contempt of the Indians and Bangladeshis so much that she suggested banning foreign workers from Sentosa on weekends.  That was way back in early 2013.   And when I criticised her for her xenophobic rants, she accused me of being a traitor to our nation even till today.

人老了,理应从活着的大把日子里,得到点儿智慧,培养点儿德,让人有慈祥、尊重的感觉。

有没有做到,不是自己说的,从言行举止,别人知道,自己心里明白。

"修身"这做人的基本都不行。就算熬夜绞尽脑汁,拼尽全力写长篇大论,也无济于事。

先自修吧。

Guest disclosed yourself
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

人老了,理应从活着的大把日子里,得到点儿智慧,培养点儿德,让人有慈祥、尊重的感觉。

有没有做到,不是自己说的,从言行举止,别人知道,自己心里明白。

"修身"这做人的基本都不行。就算熬夜绞尽脑汁,拼尽全力写长篇大论,也无济于事。

先自修吧。 

At least one night he took his pills. great... continue please taking your medication...

Guest 脏子姨
14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

真是有够笨,撒泡你的老尿,看着你的狰狞秃驴脸,用福建话(闽南语)叫自己"老狗母"。

对了,就是你!

LOL, 骂得好!!狰狞老妖 really describes the self-righteous old fart Nightwhore perfectly 

Guest 脏子姨

We don't fantasise about having sex with underage boys unlike some brazen shameless old farts like Nightwhore, who still can be so unapologetically self-righteous about it.

Even MOE took a look at her blog and replied us in an e-mail saying they don't condone such behaviour from an educator. 

LOL

All you need to do is to take a single look at who's posting most here on this very thread, and you will know who won the title of The Most Quarrelsome Bitch in Blowing Wind?

ANS: NIGHTWHORE

Image result for animated gif on championChewy The Champion by funymony

Guest disclosed yourself
6 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

We don't fantasise about having sex with underage boys unlike some brazen shameless old farts like Nightwhore, who still can be so unapologetically self-righteous about it.

Even MOE took a look at her blog and replied us in an e-mail saying they don't condone such behaviour from an educator. 

LOL

Here was the plural again "We" . Looks like he took on a dirty personality now.

you can go on with that same thing (underage boys) for months, can't you?

And the variety of Chinese Guest names is really amusing. Go on and bore us...

2 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

LOL

人渣,败类,老不死,禽兽,畜生,就是叫它这种东西的。

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic