Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest anti mosquito detergent
5 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

何必解释这么多,老秃驴无耻无德无能,明眼人知道,我们惩戒惩戒,作弄作弄它就好。看老东西气急败坏,手忙脚乱的囧样,有趣。 

But honestly somehow you seem to me to be an old freak too.

Only old people like you behave like this. 

In that sense you are no different than Steve or Nightingale, the only difference lies in your irrational behaviour, which alludes others to judge you as a mental ill split personality.

In the end you are only barking at yourself.

Nobody here really takes you serious.

Ubi ne tum quidem eos prodire intellexit, circiter meridiem exercitum in castra reduxit. Tum demum Ariovistus partem suarum copiarum, quae castra minora oppugnaret, misit. Acriter utrimque usque ad vesperum pugnatum est. Solis occasu suas copias Ariovistus multis et inlatis et acceptis vulneribus in castra reduxit

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 孝贤皇后
44 minutes ago, fab said:

咸妃,笑嫌皇后没有关照妳。是她令妳多年不孕。

大胆!竟敢污蔑本宫!

本宫从来没有害过任何妃嫔

富察氏, 妳别否认了。

我随随便便都可以列出妳至少十宗罪。

1 minute ago, Guest 孝贤皇后 said:

大胆!竟敢污蔑本宫!

本宫从来没有害过任何妃嫔

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

No, no Nightingale, here you are totally wrong! 

Guest 脏子姨 / Guest Guest (and his 1000 other Guest acronyms) deserves his own Flaming Room!!!

Maybe the Moderators can assign a private Flaming Room titled Guest Dirty Ranting Room for him....

The rules for that Flaming Room will be

insulting, ranting, racial slurs and distortion much appreciated!

Itemque Dumnorigi Haeduo, fratri Diviciaci, qui eo tempore principatum in civitate obtinebat ac maxime plebi acceptus erat, ut idem conaretur persuadet eique filiam suam in matrimonium dat.  Perfacile factu esse illis probat conata perficere, propterea quod ipse suae civitatis imperium obtenturus esset .

Guest 脏子姨
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Of course I have the moral authority, which is not related to personal fantasies at all.  But only you stubbornly choose to connect these 2 and keep repeating this for years!

Guest 脏子姨
6 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

When you talk about criticising, are such criticisms valid?  If parents criticse their own children or the children of others, are they valid?  If valid, why can't criticise?  Should parents and teachers who try to discipline their children or students be automatically branded as self-righteous?  Doesn't your cockroach brain recognise any logic?

强词夺理,自圆其说,老秃驴本色,衣冠禽兽。

Guest 脏子姨
5 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

This is apt indeed when referring to yourself, Auntie OCD.

老秃驴,只能拾人牙慧啊,你就是笨。

Guest 脏子姨
2 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

So I am a vulture?  Vultures love to peck at lowly creatures like cockroaches and treat them meals, you know.  Hahahaha.

凭你这老低能儿?教书不行,兼职导览也不称职,噗哈哈哈。

3 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

凭你这老低能儿?教书不行,兼职导览也不称职,噗哈哈哈。

But Guest 脏子姨 you are an old guy too?

Just wonder why you keep on calling Nightingale old when you yourself are an older person.

I wouldn't dare to say mature, because innate to the word "mature" is a sort of considered, level headed and reasonable person. But those attributes don't apply to you. 

If this goes on and on, I think I need to come up with a new cleansing formula soon....

His cognitis rebus rem frumentariam providet, castris idoneum locum deligit; Ubiis imperat ut pecora deducant suaque omnia ex agris in oppida conferant, sperans barbaros atque imperitos homines inopia cibariorum adductos ad iniquam pugnandi condicionem posse deduci.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
18 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

老秃驴就缓缓,我明白的,能力低,词汇少,表达弱,借助外力也不行,可悲,可怜。

老秃驴是强词夺理,极度恶心的千年老妖!

Do you think his ranting and bashing and behaving trolly derives from the fact that he is having an inferiority complex or do you attribute it to him as a mentally ill person in general?

His permanent clinging on this forum, do you think that he seeks attention because nobody outside approves what he is doing or gives him some approval?

Or do you think he is a very lonely person? And such internet forums are his only outreach to the outside world?

Ut crebros exploratores in Suebos mittant quaeque apud eos gerantur cognoscant. 4 Illi imperata faciunt et paucis diebus intermissis referunt: Suebos omnes, posteaquam certiores nuntii de exercitu Romanorum venerint, cum omnibus suis sociorumque copiis, quas coegissent, penitus ad extremos fines se recepisse.

Guest 孝贤皇后
2 hours ago, fab said:

富察氏, 妳别否认了。

我随随便便都可以列出妳至少十宗罪。

富察氏是给你叫的吗?你可别忘了和本宫说话的分寸。

你说,本宫何时抹谋害妃嫔

Guest 孝贤皇后

本宫一再二再的忍你们的辱骂,污蔑,你们一个两个把本宫当病猫是吗

你们说话越来越没分寸,别忘了本宫是皇后,是正宫!

o019p3.jpg

Guest 脏子姨
1 hour ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

老秃驴是强词夺理,极度恶心的千年老妖!

可怜它,给不学无术的老东西缓缓。

你眼力好,你看得出来的:

老秃驴脑筋不灵,文笔不好。它要是立马回复,它的帖文充其量拾人牙慧,草草了事;  要是它长篇大论,它就得耗好久,但内容还是空洞,言之无物。

它底子不好,半吊子。

(这篇它也译不出的,哈哈哈)

Guest 脏子姨

认识它的人说,它惹同僚厌恶,学生嫌弃,不是好老师。

它导览,因为没学问,又没做准备,没法儿介绍,只好混水摸鱼骗点儿钱。一直娘娘腔地"artefacts" "artefacts"地叫,就是个100%的broken recorder.  当时老驴头上的毛已经稀稀疏疏了,秃头的人妖还死命卖弄风骚,真的极度恶心可怕。

Guest 犯贱冰冰
41 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

可怜它,给不学无术的老东西缓缓。

你眼力好,你看得出来的:

老秃驴脑筋不灵,文笔不好。它要是立马回复,它的帖文充其量拾人牙慧,草草了事;  要是它长篇大论,它就得耗好久,但内容还是空洞,言之无物。

它底子不好,半吊子。

(这篇它也译不出的,哈哈哈)

那就继续让那千年老妖耗吧,反正从它口中吐出的每句话都是无聊空洞没墨水的。

它唯一嗜好是猛舔笨白痴洋主子5380的小不点,哈哈

4 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Of course I have the moral authority, which is not related to personal fantasies at all.  But only you stubbornly choose to connect these 2 and keep repeating this for years!

Audacious old freak! It's brazenly depraved perverts like you who drag the name of the gay community through the mud. 

Tell MOE that a teacher like you who fantasise about masturbating with the students you teach have the moral authority to lecture others on what they should do and shouldn't do in his capacity as a teacher? MOE will be like, what the hell, you have a character defect, what qualifies you to preach about morals and what should be?

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Audacious old freak! It's brazenly depraved perverts like you who drag the name of the gay community through the mud. 

Tell MOE that a teacher like you who fantasise about masturbating with the students you teach have the moral authority to lecture others on what they should do and shouldn't do in his capacity as a teacher? MOE will be like, what the hell, you have a character defect, what qualifies you to preach about morals and what should be?

:lol::clap::rolleyes:

哎呀哪儿有人辱骂污蔑妳。只是奉劝妳别再与高佳氏金佳氏等狼狈为奸放下屠刀立地成佛。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest 犯贱冰冰
8 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

说了嘛,明眼人一看就知道是老秃驴自己使的笨招,它却还沾沾自喜,以为神不知鬼不觉。真有脑残白痴。

不会用电脑,痕迹处处,此地无银三百两。老秃驴就是无能。

:clap::clap:

Guest 犯贱冰冰
9 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

犯贱冰冰再贱,和老秃驴一比,马上就至尊高尚啦。

老秃驴无耻破表,下贱第一。

3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Answers are all correct.

But my posts weren't answers but questions. I m used that people respond to questions with their own answers...

Hoc proelio facto, reliquas copias Helvetiorum ut consequi posset, pontem in Arari faciendum curat atque ita exercitum traducit. 2 Helvetii repentino eius adventu commoti cum id quod ipsi diebus XX aegerrime confecerant, ut flumen transirent, illum uno die fecisse intellegerent, legatos ad eum mittunt; cuius legationis Divico princeps fuit, qui bello Cassiano dux Helvetiorum fuerat.

2 hours ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

那就继续让那千年老妖耗吧,反正从它口中吐出的每句话都是无聊空洞没墨水的。

它唯一嗜好是猛舔笨白痴洋主子5380的小不点,哈哈 

54 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

:lol::clap::rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

There should be an autolink from @Nightwhore to @Nightingale.

LOL

14 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

9 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

Isn't that the very typical feature of a sick mind to laugh at the posts which you have posted yourself, alone and only. i don;t even think you laugh but giggle on your own posts.

You are so terrible childish in your old age. I bet you still play with your grand grand children (or nieces or nephews) and they don't have any problem following your lack of mental  capacity, because you are on the level of a 3 year old child anyway.

Such an old man and behaving like a silly little kid of 3 years age. Only difference that your own balding head looks already like the butt of your grand grand children/ nieces or nephews.

For your info: I personally can't laugh at this anymore because I feel too much pity for the state of you.

Quod si veteris contumeliae oblivisci vellet, num etiam recentium iniuriarum, quod eo invito iter per provinciam per vim temptassent, quod Haeduos, quod Ambarros, quod Allobrogas vexassent, memoriam deponere posse.

57 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Isn't that the very typical feature of a sick mind to laugh at the posts which you have posted yourself, alone and only. i don;t even think you laugh but giggle on your own posts.

You are so terrible childish in your old age. I bet you still play with your grand grand children (or nieces or nephews) and they don't have any problem following your lack of mental  capacity, because you are on the level of a 3 year old child anyway.

Such an old man and behaving like a silly little kid of 3 years age. Only difference that your own balding head looks already like the butt of your grand grand children/ nieces or nephews.

For your info: I personally can't laugh at this anymore because I feel too much pity for the state of you.

Quod si veteris contumeliae oblivisci vellet, num etiam recentium iniuriarum, quod eo invito iter per provinciam per vim temptassent, quod Haeduos, quod Ambarros, quod Allobrogas vexassent, memoriam deponere posse.

Now you are at it again, accusing everyone of being the same person.

Going by your logic, now I am you since my username is the same as yours.

LOL

57 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

LOL

Guest Guest 2
10 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Pathetic Auntie OCD is having a mental breakdown.  She now gibbers about artefacts and broken recorder.  Does she mean a broken recorder has become an artefact?  Maybe she wants to put it in a time capsule to make it an artefact?  Anyway, only her sex partner corpse in the coffin can interpret her psychotic language, spoken in frustration to being trolled by others in return as karma. 阿弥陀佛,善哉善哉。

It's irony at its finest seeing a paedophilic auntie talking about karma.

32 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

LOL

Come on, we know very well that the following Guest posters

Guest 犯贱冰冰

Guest Guest

Guest disclosed yourself (hijacked)

Guest anti mosquito detergent (hijacked)

Guest Guest 2

Guest 脏子姨

are you and only you in person. Nobody else is using all these monikers as Guest.

You can tell that story to your Grandmother (if the good would still be alive) but I m very sure even she would not believe you.

Your logic goes quite fail.

You are the only one who is using so many different Guest names and creating more and more, even in the other forums.

Want us to interfere the Moderators.

They caught you in the act already so so many times.

Tell it your grand grand children if they still believe that Santa exists.

By the way that for sure was no response on your childishness on my post, avoiding to respond to the subject.

Cum ea ita sint, tamen, si obsides ab iis sibi dentur, uti ea quae polliceantur facturos intellegat, et si Haeduis de iniuriis quas ipsis sociisque eorum intulerint, item si Allobrogibus satisfaciant, sese cum iis pacem esse facturum.

Guest 脏子姨
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Pathetic Auntie OCD is having a mental breakdown.  She now gibbers about artefacts and broken recorder.  Does she mean a broken recorder has become an artefact?  Maybe she wants to put it in a time capsule to make it an artefact?  Anyway, only her sex partner corpse in the coffin can interpret her psychotic language, spoken in frustration to being trolled by others in return as karma. 阿弥陀佛,善哉善哉。

老秃驴就是没学问,再加上心术不正,连"善哉善哉"都不会用!!!哈哈哈。

Guest Nightwhore is a slut
Just now, Guest 脏子姨 said:

老秃驴就是没学问,再加上心术不正,连"善哉善哉"都不会用!!!哈哈哈。

LOL

Guest 犯贱冰冰
1 minute ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

我真是个笨白痴,狗嘴吐不出象牙, 整天惹事非,令人讨厌。我真是害人终害己,自食其果,报应啊!

嗨!你是白痴,我就更卑鄙,禽兽都不如。专门含血喷人,跟你做起不道德的勾当。这都是你害的,你是罪魁祸首害人精啊!我怎会有你这样的姐妹啊?我该死,该千刀万剐。我得罪了夜莺大叔,又占了华文上的便宜欺负洋人大哥。我真的无脸见人,又怎能面对家人呢?人家会笑我无家教,无修养。现在恳求所有我得罪过的人原谅我。我做牛做马,甚至舔大家的小不点,都不足弥补我的罪过。我真是下流无耻,罪有应得,但是很怕下地狱啊!我该如何是好啊?

14 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

哎哟,你有没有搞错呀???!!!  拿脏东西吓人!!!

很不吉利的,呸呸呸!

You should print out the picture of Nightingale as a poster and stick it onto the wall opposite of your bed . and every morning when you wake up... the first thing you see is

YOUR LOVE!!!

Lovely, I can see all his male school pupils already sitting on the edge of the bed and jerking in full satisfaction to Nightingale's poster.

Ita dies circiter XV iter fecerunt uti inter novissimum hostium agmen et nostrum primum non amplius quinis aut senis milibus passuum interesset.

This whole surrealist drama is better than Shakespeare's King of Denmark.

Should make a theater play out of it. Thanks for all your  input.

You will sure be mentioned in the "Kudos"

Ubi se diutius duci intellexit et diem instare quo die frumentum militibus metiri oporteret, convocatis eorum principibus, quorum magnam copiam in castris habebat, in his Diviciaco et Lisco, qui summo magistratui praeerat

21 minutes ago, Guest Nightwhore is a slut said:

我真是个笨白痴,狗嘴吐不出象牙, 整天惹事非,令人讨厌。我真是害人终害己,自食其果,报应啊! @Nightingale

20 minutes ago, Guest Nightwhore is a slut said:

LOL

Trapped yourself again! Caught you babe!

The full evidence that you are the only one at Blowing Wind who can laugh at his own posts posted here...

You are so childish! damn childish.

Una cum reliqua Gallia Haeduis libertatem sint erepturi. 5 Ab isdem nostra consilia quaeque in castris gerantur hostibus enuntiari; hos a se coerceri non posse.

Guest 脏子姨
6 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

哎哟,你谁不好惹?惹只厉鬼,快上香吧。

你愿意上香求它原谅,善哉善哉。(善哉善哉是这样用的,我顺道在这儿教教那只你怕的厉鬼,怎样用基本词汇)

我们等着,那厉鬼再显灵乱吠,我们再抽它!

16 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

嗨!你是白痴,我就更卑鄙,禽兽都不如。专门含血喷人,跟你做起不道德的勾当。这都是你害的,你是罪魁祸首害人精啊!我怎会有你这样的姐妹啊?我该死,该千刀万剐。我得罪了夜莺大叔,又占了华文上的便宜欺负洋人大哥。我真的无脸见人,又怎能面对家人呢?人家会笑我无家教,无修养。现在恳求所有我得罪过的人原谅我。我做牛做马,甚至舔大家的小不点,都不足弥补我的罪过。我真是下流无耻,罪有应得,但是很怕下地狱啊!我该如何是好啊?

The solution is very easy:

Just repent and apologise and stop your bashing of others.

Mmagna apud plebem propter liberalitatem gratia, cupidum rerum novarum. Complures annos portoria reliquaque omnia Haeduorum vectigalia parvo pretio redempta habere, propterea quod illo licente contra liceri audeat nemo .

Guest 脏子姨

基本电脑知识没掌握好,又不聪慧,要冒充别人,自己的名字又忘了拿掉。

怎么怪人瞧不起自己呀,老秃驴。老脸要挂得住,自己得加把劲儿。丢人现眼。

真是窝囊废。

1 minute ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

基本电脑知识没掌握好,又不聪慧,要冒充别人,自己的名字又忘了拿掉。

怎么怪人瞧不起自己呀,老秃驴。老脸要挂得住,自己得加把劲儿。丢人现眼。

真是窝囊废。 

Yes, you are actually a waste and wasting your time here.

Because your battle has been lost a long time ago! it was lost by yourself.

go on and waste your time, energy and efforts....

Quod proelium equestre adversum paucis ante diebus esset factum, initium eius fugae factum a Dumnorige atque eius equitibus (nam equitatui, quem auxilio Caesari Haedui miserant.

15 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

I am a stupid idiot, the dog mouth can not spit out ivory,  all day long, I am afraid that the world will not mess with others, and I am annoying. Recently, I have been eating the wrong medicine and saying the wrong thing. It is obvious that I have to curse others and become cursing myself. I am really hurting people, and I am self-sufficient, retribution!

I feel so sorry for you!  But don't give up.  As long as you are alive you can improve yourself, and you surely have not seriously damaged anyone.

15 hours ago, Guest Quit Blabbering said:

He believes his "white privilege" will prevent the moderators from banning him the next time he crosses the line, but he's got a big surprise coming, and will be silenced much sooner than he arrogantly thinks. We are living in the Asian Century. People like him are welcome to enjoy the ride, as compliant passengers, but their days of driving the bus are finished.

White is the mixture of all colors.  So a "white privilege" is the combination of privileges of all colors.  If you say so,  I'm glad to have these  :)

But Moderators don't seem to care.  I have been banned once and reprimanded twice by Moderators. (maybe since I have no picture, they don't realize I am white!)

I would not like to drive the bus.  I am a proponent of self-driving vehicles, and I am counting that self-driving cars come along before I get too old to drive, which I may be in a decade or two.  Then, my car can drive me to wherever I want to go, until my last breath!

2 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

This whole surrealist drama is better than Shakespeare's King of Denmark.

Should make a theater play out of it. Thanks for all your  input.

You will sure be mentioned in the "Kudos"

This flaming room can get amusing for a while.  Then, when the insults repeat and no curse words are left in the dictionary, the flames start dying out.

So one can leave it for a while.  Returning a few days later,  other timber is smoldering in the fire,  and one can get some more laughs here and there.

Ahhhh...ahhhh.... it's 3:48PM in Texas now,  and 5:48AM in Singapore.

How nice!  All the nasty "guests" must be sound asleep now.  

They may have terrible nightmares about BW  and this guy Steve5380.

But they cannot type nasty things while they sleep.  :)

14 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Guest 脏子姨 deserves her own thread in the Flaming Room. :clap: :clap:

14 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Sin duda, Guest 脏子姨 es una puta peleona

Peor!  se comporta como una hija de puta, y si no ha hecho cambio de sexo, es un PELOTUDO, un BOLUDO, che!

Guest 犯贱冰冰
7 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

哎哟,你谁不好惹?惹只厉鬼,快上香吧。

你愿意上香求它原谅,善哉善哉。(善哉善哉是这样用的,我顺道在这儿教教那只你怕的厉鬼,怎样用基本词汇)

哎哟我的妈呀,这厉鬼简直是坟墓脸庞的一副模样,善哉善哉

Guest NIGHTWHORE

!Steve 是无聊笨白痴,我就更卑鄙,专门对学生发生性幻想,禽兽都不如!专门冒充别人含血喷人,与Steve和anti mosquito蛇鼠一窝,做起不道德的勾当,我是罪魁祸首害人精啊!我怎会那么下贱啊?我该死,该千刀万剐。我得罪了章子怡和范冰冰两位大姐,又不要脸的在吹风论坛自以为是的胡乱撒野。我真的无脸见人,又能面对家人呢?人家会笑我无家教,无修养。现在恳求所有我得罪过的人原谅我。我做牛做马,甚至舔大家的小不点,都不足弥补我的罪过。真是下流无耻,罪有应得,但是很下地狱啊!我该如何是好啊?

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic