Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

喂,小妹, 妳盗用透露妳自己姐姐的用户名,不怕被她屌咩

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest disclosed yourself
On 7/19/2018 at 9:38 PM, Guest NIL said:

Like whenever He’s messaging Some guys I’ll instantly feel insecure like I scared that the other guy snatch him away from me or my partner fall in love with the guy. 

Honestly speaking , I do not have confidence in myself at all hence all the insecurities and fear . 

If you don't achieve that you bf loves you whatsoever, then does he love you>?

Don't put other guys into a jail and tell them what to do. Nobody likes this.

Try to control your jealousy please.; texting someone must not mean he is cheating you or intending to meet other guys.

However, in my honest opinion you should be prepared that one day he will have a fling.

Love means understanding. And even if he fucks around on times, it must not necessarily mean that your bf does not love you.

On times we are weak. or he has thrills which you can't give him.

It is the overall assessment how he treats you and how he shows his love to you.

But if you start quarreling about text messages, I m sure he will think you are over possessive and then it might be the end of everything.

As always, don't avoid to talk to him.

You must develop a common understanding.

Guest Guest

Has 'Disclosed Yourself', with his keris comment, violated Section 267C of the Penal Code (communicating an electronic record to incite violence)?

UH-OH!!!

A 47-year-old netizen who responded to the comment to provide information on the Minister’s upcoming meet-the-people session was also asked to assist the police with investigations for the offence of communicating an electronic record to incite violence under Section 267C of the Penal Code.
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/shanmugam-says-he-laughed-off-egg-throwing-comment-but-11385404

Guest disclosed herself
2 hours ago, fab said:

喂,小妹, 妳盗用透露妳自己姐姐的用户名,不怕被她屌咩

这孬种是下贱人渣,自己可以肏自己啦!

Guest Guest
On 1/15/2013 at 10:13 PM, Guest BoBo姐 said:

That's exactly what I told that mouth shitting old fart.

He cant engage in a proper discussion & reason

logically. All he does is shift focus, preach & attempt to force his "moral" values on others.

An utter moron. He mentioned somewhere that he taught some students on investment etc, how can such a bird brain teach.....students probably think of him as a joke.

Hey Nightwhore!

@Nightingale

Your thread is here, LOL

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Try to control your jealousy please.; texting someone must not mean he is cheating you or intending to meet other guys.

However, in my honest opinion you should be prepared that one day he will have a fling.

Love means understanding. And even if he fucks around on times, it must not necessarily mean that your bf does not love you.

It is the overall assessment how he treats you and how he shows his love to you.

But if you start quarreling about text messages, I m sure he will think you are over possessive and then it might be the end of everything.

Impersonating me again?

Te anau wakeapu vau uvu ley leyte curuz

Guest disclosed yourself
On 3/21/2019 at 7:48 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Dirty Auntie? Are you flying through the corridors of IMH again with all your fantasies???

Hey,. look here, we can watch you:

giphy.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He kākano ahau i ruia mai i Rangiātea.

Dirty Auntie still the same

Guest disclosed yourself
2 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Dirty Auntie still the same

Nice try.

Waupao anuka Abuja waifo aaudi 

Guest know the law before shout

According to Section 503, whoever threatens to cause any injury to any person, reputation or property, or the person or reputation of anyone whom that person has an interest in, with the intention to cause any alarm to that person or to cause that person to carry out any unlawful act or omit to do any act which that person is entitled to do in order to avoid the threat by the offender, is guilty of criminal intimidation.

Example:

30-year-old Mohamed Hirwandie Mohd Hashim would obtain nude photographs of women on an online website focusing on Singapore. He would then contact them on Facebook under the moniker of John Teo. After sending them their nude photographs, he would threaten to disseminate them to their friends and/or family members if they did not comply with his demands for sex.

= criminal intimidation.

On 4 April 2017, Hirwandie, who is a father of two, was jailed for four months for criminal intimidation.

Guest know the law before shout

Making, printing, etc., document containing incitement to violence, etc.
267C.  Whoever —
(a)    makes, prints, possesses, posts, distributes or has under his control any document; or
(b)    makes or communicates any electronic record,
containing any incitement to violence or counselling disobedience to the law or to any lawful order of a public servant or likely to lead to any breach of the peace

Example:

A local Chinese man who wrote a Facebook post inciting others to commit violence against the police officers involved in the case of Benjamin Lim, has been jailed for 6 months today (20 Oct).

The police said in March of this year that they received a report on 8 Feb about a post made by a Facebook user which included the comment: “Please reveal the identity of the 5 plain clothes officers and we go handle them ourselves. Kill them.”

They subsequently arrested a 40-year-old suspect for the offence of Communicating an Electronic Record Containing Incitements to Violence.

Guest disclosed yourself
8 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Nice try.

Waupao anuka Abuja waifo aaudi 

hijacked , no further comment required.

Nigerian again, lusting for BBC?

Guest disclosed yourself

Dirty Aunt loves hijacking nicks

Trolling others with plenty malicious tricks

Punching below belts with unscrupulous finger licks

Smearing blood to which both hands sticks

13 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Why the hell do you want to use this account to post in the first place? 

What the fuck are you trying to proof? 

3 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Which part of staying the the Flaming room you don't understand?

Why do you post as Disclosed Yourself when you can use any other account to post but instead you insist on posting with that account to invite trolling?

If you can't take people trolling you then bloody hell use other guest account. 

Guest disclosed yourself

Sorry, it seems that Blowing Wind is treating permanent trolls with preference.

You always hit on the people who don't do anything bad or wrong.

Please check the main forum. At the main forum I kept silent for all trolling posts which were added to any of my posts since your post from Monday, 25 March 2019  6:21pm at the thread "The different types of Attention Seekers in BW". I have not responded to any such trolling comments posted in copying my posts.

I have not "trolled" anyone and did not at one single time respond to any of those trolling comments at the Main Forum.

What other means do I have instead of reporting such posts to have them deleted out?

Is making a report on trolling posts seen as trolling to you?

The purpose was to clean out the content from the discussion.

And it is not fair to always delete out my non offensive posts, which responded to the topic and did not troll in any way (only because one troll puts up a comment after that).

You are inviting trolls to continue trolling endlessly.

Please take a big breather and think what you are telling the Members and other users at Blowing Wind.

Please get the things right.

Thank you!

Do you intend to tell Steve5380, Nightingale and Love-handle also to change their Member account nicks too to avoid being repeatedly trolled by that trolling Guest?

Guest disclosed yourself
4 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

for the record. this post had never been at the Blowing Wind Main forum but at the Flaming Room

Guest Cleanly Teacher

I remember about a year and a half ago, I think, there was a guest (or two guests) who continually insisted on posting with the names "Guest @ Club" and "Guest Negative" ... and trolls started making idiotic comments using the same names ... and those guys complained to the moderators that "their" guest names were being hijacked. They were promptly told by the moderators, as well as several registered members, to either register as members or else to stop always trying to use the same guest name all the time. Doing either one of those things will prevent trolls from "stealing" guest nicknames.

The other issue I see with "Guest Disclosed Yourself" is the fact that you say you took on that identity to fight against "Aunt Dirty" but now you are using that name all the time, even to make normal posts in the Main Forum, which only invites "Aunt Dirty" (and whoever else) to troll you in the Main Forum -- which is what GM is tired of -- and advising you to stop. This is not an issue of who can tell you what name to use. It is common sense to stop disrupting the Main Forum. Keep your catfighting in the Flaming Room and use your real member names in the Main Forum. It doesn't get any clearer than that.

Guest Cleanly Teacher

GM has made his point crystal clear and yet some people continue to insist on arguing over the most inane things they can. The meanings of apprehension vs. comprehension? Seriously? Don't any of you folks have jobs, families, or personal activities away from the internet that you could be spending time on rather than constantly arguing with each other online?

When things go too far -- GM, Hendry, and the other moderators will take care of the problems -- and they don't need "vigilantes" intentionally disrupting the forum to "prove a point" which seems to be that "all" guests are bad. They have told you all to keep the flame wars out of the Main Forum, so now certain people insist on "reporting" every post they do not approve.

Can you really not see how that would only annoy the moderators? They read the forum and handle the problems that they deem to be problems in due time. Stop obsessing over wanting to impose "your vision" of what BW should be, spend some time on real world activities, and you should see things in a different light. And making threats to "pull a joker" is a violation.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
8 minutes ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

GM has made his point crystal clear and yet some people continue to insist on arguing over the most inane things they can. The meanings of apprehension vs. comprehension? Seriously? Don't any of you folks have jobs, families, or personal activities away from the internet that you could be spending time on rather than constantly arguing with each other online?

When things go too far -- GM, Hendry, and the other moderators will take care of the problems -- and they don't need "vigilantes" intentionally disrupting the forum to "prove a point" which seems to be that "all" guests are bad. They have told you all to keep the flame wars out of the Main Forum, so now certain people insist on "reporting" every post they do not approve.

Can you really not see how that would only annoy the moderators? They read the forum and handle the problems that they deem to be problems in due time. Stop obsessing over wanting to impose "your vision" of what BW should be, spend some time on real world activities, and you should see things in a different light. And making threats to "pull a joker" is a violation.

:clap:

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, G_M said:

Which part of staying the the Flaming room you don't understand?

Why do you post as Disclosed Yourself when you can use any other account to post but instead you insist on posting with that account to invite trolling?

If you can't take people trolling you then bloody hell use other guest account. 

Why should anyone be restricted from using any names, including a name Disclosed Yourself? If he wants it restricted to himself alone, he can go sign such a name up as another one of his member accounts. If such a guest name 'disclosed yourself' can be restricted to the use by just one person alone, then every guests are also entitled to their own unique name too. What's so special about this Disclosed Yourself? 

Guest Guest 2
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Why should anyone be restricted from using any names, including a name Disclosed Yourself? If he wants it restricted to himself alone, he can go sign such a name up as another one of his member accounts. If such a guest name 'disclosed yourself' can be restricted to the use by just one person alone, then every guests are also entitled to their own unique name too. What's so special about this Disclosed Yourself? 

:clap:

Guest disclosed yourself
14 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Impersonating me again?

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

But you don't need to repeatedly troll with above first quote.

Why do you need to put up this "impersonating me again" post at the Main Forum? It is disrupting the Main Forum. This is trolling.

The GM asked to stop trolling at the Main Forum.

Then you should adhere to that too. and not post such things like above at the Main Forum.

2 hours ago, G_M said:

Impersonating me again?

What did I say about not trolling in the Main forum, Guest Guest?

This part is directed at you. There is no need to always come up with something like above at the Blowing Wind Main Forum.

Guest Guest

Please check the main forum. At the main forum I kept silent for all trolling posts which were added to any of my posts since your post from Monday, 25 March 2019  6:21pm at the thread "The different types of Attention Seekers in BW". I have not responded to any such trolling comments posted in copying my posts.

I have not "trolled" anyone and did not at one single time respond to any of those trolling comments at the Main Forum.

YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TO GET OUT OF THE MAIN FORUM. WHO ASKED YOU TO GO THERE WITH YOUR OWN NICK IN THE FIRST PLACE? 

What other means do I have instead of reporting such posts to have them deleted out?

Is making a report on trolling posts seen as trolling to you?

The purpose was to clean out the content from the discussion.

Did anybody die and make you the Queen of self-righteous vigilante Moderators? Why so kaykiang? And the funny thing is this: there is actually a Moderator recruitment drive happening now. But instead of becoming a Moderator, you decided to be a vigilante. Why? Are you a Moderator-reject, so you became a vigilante to try shaping Blowing Wind into the world YOU want it to be? This forum has been in place for decades and it has been here far longer even before YOU existed. The presence of Guests and trolls alike has been debated over and over again and it has been decided that they will be, and are here to stay, whether YOU, the miserable tiny trolling creature of BW, like it or not. While trolls and Guests has been here for the longest time, the presence of a self-righteous vigilante Moderator-wannabe like you is the first time ever. So again, did anybody die and make you the Queen of self-righteous vigilante Moderators here? Your presence on this forum will act only as a catalyst for more shit stirring. And you really think you are helping? You got to be kidding me. You know what is 成事不足,贁事有余?

Guest disclosed yourself
3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TO GET OUT OF THE MAIN FORUM. WHO ASKED YOU TO GO THERE WITH YOUR OWN NICK IN THE FIRST PLACE? 

Wrong interpretation. This is your personal interpretation.

The Moderators said "Not to troll in the main forum" . And that applies to you too.

The moderators never said that I can't post at the main Forum.

You don't need to come with the posts like this at the Main Forum:

Impersonating me again?

If the Moderators had said that to stay out of the Main Forum, this would apply to you too. Then you had been told to stay out of the Main Forum as well.

Why did you go into the Main Forum with above post then????????

Don't try to make me take your sides. You are the one that started all these in the first place and you expect me to clean your shit for you?

As long you don't use the Disclosed Yourself, shit won't come at you. It's because of your stubbornness, that is why you are getting the flakes from guests and I am sure other members are sick and tired of your antics. 

You are stubborn, impulsive, impatience, brash, egoistic, immature and lacking in EQ, how to even consider you as a moderator? You think you are doing the forum a favor but you are not. These shit won't happen if it is not for you and your brash action. I had been nice to advice you and the others to keep the flaming out of the Main forum, but you keep wanting to post as Disclosed Yourself when you can use your member account or other nick. So now that you get flamed, you blamed me for penalising the flamers? 

Not forgetting you are being rude to think you can threaten me "If you intend to stop the flame wars remove this please. It's not related to the topic". 

And you are beginning to get on my nerves with your constant reporting when someone shoot at you in the forum.

Grow up!

2019-03-28_15-05-45.jpg

2019-03-28_12-17-31a.jpg

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, G_M said:

And you are beginning to get on my nerves with your constant reporting when someone shoot at you in the forum.

Grow up!

2019-03-28_15-05-45.jpg

2019-03-28_12-17-31a.jpg

Wow, the tone of what he wrote is so childish, like he is stamping his foot insisting things must be done his way. Hmm.

Guest Guest
21 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Wow, the tone of what he wrote is so childish, like he is stamping his foot insisting things must be done his way. Hmm.

Exactly .... And he tries to police this forum as some kind of a vigilante. OMG ... 

To make matters worse, we have Nightwhore adding fuel to the fire, trying to goad him further by making him look like some kind of a "Robin Hood". I think if Nightwhore and Steve hasn't come in to support his childish spoilt-brat behaviour. he would have gone away by now already. Now that the Moderator has come in and given him a super-stern lecture using words like those below:

2 hours ago, G_M said:

You are the one that started all these in the first place and you expect me to clean your shit for you?

... and further told him off that he was the stubborn one who keeps wanting to post as disclosed yourself and starting all the shit..

2 hours ago, G_M said:

had been nice to advice you and the others to keep the flaming out of the Main forum, but you keep wanting to post as Disclosed Yourself when you can use your member account or other nick.

I want to see what more stunts he will be trying to pull this time? Go against the Moderators? Argue some more? Or (drumroll please for the best joke of all....) think that he WON again? LOL!

I am ROFLOL when I saw that it is only now that the Moderators are beginning to get irritated ... LOL

2 hours ago, G_M said:

I am opening up the popcorn now to watch the continuing drama unfold .

78K806OHPM.gif

Guest Fit guest
3 hours ago, G_M said:

Don't try to make me take your sides. You are the one that started all these in the first place and you expect me to clean your shit for you?

As long you don't use the Disclosed Yourself, shit won't come at you. It's because of your stubbornness, that is why you are getting the flakes from guests and I am sure other members are sick and tired of your antics. 

You are stubbornness, impulsiveness, impatience, brash, egoistic, immature and lacking in EQ, how to even consider you as a moderator? You think you are doing the forum a favor but you are not. These shit won't happen if it is not for you and your brash action. I had been nice to advice you and the others to keep the flaming out of the Main forum, but you keep wanting to post as Disclosed Yourself when you can use your member account or other nick. So now that you get flamed, you blamed me for penalising the flamers? 

Not forgetting you are being rude to think you can threaten me "If you intend to stop the flame wars remove this please. It's not related to the topic". 

Grow up!

2019-03-28_15-05-45.jpg

2019-03-28_12-17-31a.jpg

Seriously whenever I see such posts on the main forum..  I get very sick.. How old are these two sickos?  

Go get a life !

Agree with GM! 

Guest Guest 3

I also agree with GM, and thank him for putting his foot down, although the troublemaker basically pushed him into it. The moderators have made their policies very clear -- only argue in the Flaming Room -- not in the Main Forum. I also agree that Nightingale and Steve, who apparently have nothing better to do with their lives anymore, definitely extended the troublemaker's rampage by agreeing with him and constantly encouraging him.

As pointed out by GM, when the moderators told some members to ignore the flaming and trolling in the past, the flamers and trolls mostly began to leave them alone. You notice that Fab, Flute Guan, and -Ignored- do not get flamed and trolled as much as they used to anymore. Nightingale and Steve insist on arguing with idiots and lowering themselves to the level of those idiots, however, and seemed happy to urge on another arguer.

This needs to be a lesson to everybody not to waste your time, and ours, arguing over stupid things that don't have any real meaning to anyone's life. The moderators have made a decision that guests are allowed on BW as long as they contribute respectfully. When they flame and troll they will be dealt with as the moderators see fit, not when an immature vigilante demands that all guests be banned, which would make BW very boring.

Guest Guest 3
On March 24, 2019 at 8:17 PM, Nightingale said:

Assuming?  That's fantasising.  You are fantasising that I am not living alone.

Why are you fantasising about me when you have declared fantasies as illicit?  Shall I report you to the Ministry of Mental Police about your illicit fantasies?  Or rather, you should be the one doing the reporting to the IMH and mass media.

So since you assume that people are guilty of crimes even before they are proven so, then you are also guilty of engaging in illicit fantasising.

First of all, they were clearly and obviously discussing Guest Disclosed Yourself, not you. Unless you are admitting to actually being Guest Disclosed Yourself.

Second of all, no offense, but I highly doubt that anybody fantasizes anything about you, not on Blowing Wind, not anyplace. You are the confessed fantasizer.

Guest Guest 3
On March 17, 2019 at 8:48 PM, Nightingale said:

Even if I am, you still fail to prove to us what sex with children entail.  You can't even describe in detail or try to go down to the specifics.

Nice try at duping Guest Cleanly Teacher and Guest Guest 2 into posting graphic descriptions of perversion in order to make them look equally twisted as certain fantasizers. I am so glad they did not fall for that trick, and therefore did not create any evidence of thinking about one day committing illicit activities, unlike some other individuals.

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, Guest Guest 3 said:

Nice try at duping Guest Cleanly Teacher and Guest Guest 2 into posting graphic descriptions of perversion in order to make them look equally twisted as certain fantasizers. I am so glad they did not fall for that trick, and therefore did not create any evidence of thinking about one day committing illicit activities, unlike some other individuals.

First: You must speak out of your personal experience to make a mentally insane person to a pervert as you mention this and other readers must assume this from reading the posts.

Second: If fantasizing is a major issue to you, then there would be only one solution, which would be to disconnect the brain from the rest of the body of a human being or to operate it out. Otherwise I would not see how you want to achieve that people do not fantasize (on such things).

Other posters at some threads have rightly pointed out that fantasizing about some illegal must not result in the person doing it in reality. This is quite absurd thinking. The desire to perform pedophile acts do not derive from fantasies but are innate to the person who has developed a pedophile tendency.

Not all guys straight or gay who fantasize about raping another person will then rape someone.

There are many gay guys out there having those rape fantasies. (Should they report to the police?)

Or let's take the example of a small boy fantasizing about how he can steal a gadget from the tech shop, which he desires for a long time already. To you he would be already a criminal and should report to the police to confess his fantasy of stealing a gadget.

That is plainly absurd and not cleanly at all and maybe not cleanly teaching the right things.

Actually, I fail to understand how you can go along for plenty of years in putting this up here at a public forum and vastly repetitive bring it up at every corner.

I m sure, if you ever had mentioned this in a discussion in public or in a group of friends then you would certainly receive endless sniggers from the people listening to you or they would doubt on your mental state.

Guest disclosed yourself
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

First: You must speak out of your personal experience to make a mentally insane person to a pervert as you mention this and other readers must assume this from reading the posts.

Second: If fantasizing is a major issue to you, then there would be only one solution, which would be to disconnect the brain from the rest of the body of a human being or to operate it out. Otherwise I would not see how you want to achieve that people do not fantasize (on such things).

Other posters at some threads have rightly pointed out that fantasizing about some illegal must not result in the person doing it in reality. This is quite absurd thinking. The desire to perform pedophile acts do not derive from fantasies but are innate to the person who has developed a pedophile tendency.

Not all guys straight or gay who fantasize about raping another person will then rape someone.

There are many gay guys out there having those rape fantasies. (Should they report to the police?)

Or let's take the example of a small boy fantasizing about how he can steal a gadget from the tech shop, which he desires for a long time already. To you he would be already a criminal and should report to the police to confess his fantasy of stealing a gadget.

That is plainly absurd and not cleanly at all and maybe not cleanly teaching the right things.

Actually, I fail to understand how you can go along for plenty of years in putting this up here at a public forum and vastly repetitive bring it up at every corner.

I m sure, if you ever had mentioned this in a discussion in public or in a group of friends then you would certainly receive endless sniggers from the people listening to you or they would doubt on your mental state.

Forgot to mention, the above post was posted by me.

Guest Guest

You write like Disclosed Yourself like that. LOL. Please lah... why still bother to defend that fantasizing pervert Nightwhore, especially after how you can really see him escaping with his tail between his legs and hiding in silence when he see the Moderator scold you so hard. He was all over you when he goaded you on and on and on as if you are some kind of a Robin Hood hero, but the moment the Moderator came in to scold you, he disappeared. Where is he now? Did he go and put up a stance against the Moderator when the Mod scolded you? Or did he kept quiet and disappear into thin air? Now you know how it feels like to be made use by him, right? I hope he didn't goad you enough for him to go lick your smelly feet too.... Hahahaha ...

Guest Guest

13 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Forgot to mention, the above post was posted by me.

HAH! I could tell by one look at your lousy English trying-to-play-mature writing! GROW UP LAH! Even if you cannot figure out who your friends are, at least grow some grey matter to know who are your REAL enemies, especially those who encourage to go to the frontline WITHOUT COVERING YOUR BACK! HAHAHAHAHAHA .... 

Guest Guest 2
3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You write like Disclosed Yourself like that. LOL. Please lah... why still bother to defend that fantasizing pervert Nightwhore, especially after how you can really see him escaping with his tail between his legs and hiding in silence when he see the Moderator scold you so hard. He was all over you when he goaded you on and on and on as if you are some kind of a Robin Hood hero, but the moment the Moderator came in to scold you, he disappeared. Where is he now? Did he go and put up a stance against the Moderator when the Mod scolded you? Or did he kept quiet and disappear into thin air? Now you know how it feels like to be made use by him, right? I hope he didn't goad you enough for him to go lick your smelly feet too.... Hahahaha ...

Well said! Nightwhore is what people would call a fair-weather friend, 猪朋狗友, a sheer opportunist capitalising on any opportunity to get back at his detractors even if it means allying with a vigilante moderator-wannabe guest and then ditching the poor whiner when she is scolded by the moderator. 

But that's not what takes the cake. What truly takes the cake is how the vigilante guest Disclosed Yourself is still so stupid and 犯贱, still defending Nightwhore and his perverted fantasies of underage boys. 

LOL stoooopid! :lol:

Guest Guest 2
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

HAH! I could tell by one look at your lousy English trying-to-play-mature writing! GROW UP LAH! Even if you cannot figure out who your friends are, at least grow some grey matter to know who are your REAL enemies, especially those who encourage to go to the frontline WITHOUT COVERING YOUR BACK! HAHAHAHAHAHA .... 

:lol::thumb:

Guest Guest 3

You guys really go the extra mile just to fake other people and write up things to impersonate others and to have something to write about for days. And continue perpetuating this thing about fantasizing, just to slam some dirt onto others. And then repeating the same for years.

Wouldn't others call such guys Losers?

Guest Guest 4
1 hour ago, Guest Guest 3 said:

You guys really go the extra mile just to fake other people and write up things to impersonate others and to have something to write about for days. And continue perpetuating this thing about fantasizing, just to slam some dirt onto others. And then repeating the same for years.

Hi Disclosed Yourself :lol:

It's fine for you to use your nick here in the Flaming Room... or else don't blame anyone else for using it!

LOL

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest 3 said:

Perpetuating? It is not perpetuating when the perpetrator is still fantasizing about messing around with his students, and still claiming that there's nothing wrong. If he had been a young guy, there's still hope that he could outgrow such fantasies. But holy cow, for such an old man, one can only wonder just how long he has had these fantasies that he has NOT outgrown, and whether these fantasies have actually become reality, even if it is just once in his entire miserable pathetic life. That's th e frightening part which you have failed to grasp. 

There's no faking of anybody here, when anyone can use any Guest name they want. If I am to tell you my name is John Doe, it is as good as telling you I am using an anonymous name. Similarly, by telling you my name starts with a Guest, I am telling you I am as anonymous as the next anonymous person. Just like how I'd treat Guest Guest 3 to be the same as Guest Guest, Guest Guest 2 or any Guest ABC and Guest XYZ. However, the poor-English lawyer-wannabe writing style of some imbeciles like Disclosed Itself is so obsvious that you can tell who it is from the first sentence alone. If I want a handle to be tied to me, I'd sign up using a Member's name. 

So, this cannot possibly be "losing". Because, how can 'losing' be so much fun? Hahahahaha. 

Guest Guest
52 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

What a long naggy post.  Yawn!

That's the best you can do now? After throwing Guest Disclosed Yourself under the bus, that's really the best you can do now? OMG...  I still remember how you would cut and paste pages and pages of boring post to defend yourself last time when you were bashed left, right and center. And now, this is the best you are doing for your "Robin Hood"? A one sentence post like that?

Hey, Guest Disclosed yourself, go see for yourself how your "good friend" you wanted to defend is standing up for you now, ok? Get a life and know who you want to defend next time, ok? Lawyer-wannabe... Now you see the reason why nobody want to touch that 千年姥姥 with a 10-foot pole? And you might have even let him licked your smelly feet too...Let's hope you haven't let Steve touch you too.. Lol... 

Guest Guest 2
24 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Perpetuating? It is not perpetuating when the perpetrator is still fantasizing about messing around with his students, and still claiming that there's nothing wrong. If he had been a young guy, there's still hope that he could outgrow such fantasies. But holy cow, for such an old man, one can only wonder just how long he has had these fantasies that he has NOT outgrown, and whether these fantasies have actually become reality, even if it is just once in his entire miserable pathetic life. That's th e frightening part which you have failed to grasp. 

Indeed, Nightwhore has been defiant in defending his fantasies as 'harmless' and 'private', conveniently ignoring the scandalous consequences his declaration will have for the gay community if and once uncovered by the local media.  When challenged to declare his fantasies publicly, he tellingly refused, obviously knowing the negative consequences that would follow from such a course of action. 

In short, everyone knows messing around with students (underage ones at that), or fantasising about it, is tantamount to skating on thin ice.

21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

That's the best you can do now? After throwing Guest Disclosed Yourself under the bus, that's really the best you can do now? OMG...  I still remember how you would cut and paste pages and pages of boring post to defend yourself last time when you were bashed left, right and center. And now, this is the best you are doing for your "Robin Hood"? A one sentence post like that?

Hey, Guest Disclosed yourself, go see for yourself how your "good friend" you wanted to defend is standing up for you now, ok? Get a life and know who you want to defend next time, ok? Lawyer-wannabe... Now you see the reason why nobody want to touch that 千年姥姥 with a 10-foot pole? And you might have even let him licked your smelly feet too...Let's hope you haven't let Steve touch you too.. Lol... 

Yup, Nightwhore really threw Guest Disclosed under the bus and left her to bleed to death without defending her.  Aiyoh, Guest Disclosed must get clear on who's the real enemy!  LOL

Guest Guest 2

GM is on a crackdown and that's why Nightwhore is keeping quieter than a church mouse, that 缩头乌龟.

Nightwhore only loves herself, she can't be bothered about Disclosed Yourself.

Disclosed Yourself is really stupid to have gone on and on and on defending the old whore.

Guest Guest 2
29 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

There's no faking of anybody here, when anyone can use any Guest name they want. If I am to tell you my name is John Doe, it is as good as telling you I am using an anonymous name. Similarly, by telling you my name starts with a Guest, I am telling you I am as anonymous as the next anonymous person. Just like how I'd treat Guest Guest 3 to be the same as Guest Guest, Guest Guest 2 or any Guest ABC and Guest XYZ. However, the poor-English lawyer-wannabe writing style of some imbeciles like Disclosed Itself is so obsvious that you can tell who it is from the first sentence alone. If I want a handle to be tied to me, I'd sign up using a Member's name. 

So, this cannot possibly be "losing". Because, how can 'losing' be so much fun? Hahahahaha. 

Wouldn't be sure who's an old cow here. Probably you are. But age is not relevant.

Somebody who doesn't have any fantasies in his life anymore is probably already dead.

Mentally you should be dead already, nobody would turn around with invented details and trail some other for more than 10 years as you do here. And who could still laugh at such joke that has outlived itself for so many years. Maybe someone handicapped? With limited intelligence it has shown that such handicapped people can laugh and joke about same things for years.

I m not making jokes about handicapped people who have my fullest empathy.

Digest it, 10 years on the row the same joke.

Guest disclosed yourself
Just now, Guest Guest 2 said:

Wouldn't be sure who's an old cow here. Probably you are. But age is not relevant.

Somebody who doesn't have any fantasies in his life anymore is probably already dead.

Mentally you should be dead already, nobody would turn around with invented details and trail some other for more than 10 years as you do here. And who could still laugh at such joke that has outlived itself for so many years. Maybe someone handicapped? With limited intelligence it has shown that such handicapped people can laugh and joke about same things for years.

I m not making jokes about handicapped people who have my fullest empathy.

Digest it, 10 years on the row the same joke.

Forgot to mention, I made the above post :lol:

Guest 犯贱冰冰
9 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

:whistle:    (0 word)

我就专整你,要你吠你就吠,要你闭嘴就闭嘴,狗奴才,我专制你!

我没西洋镜,倒有面照妖镜,专照你的,老屁精 :twisted:

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic