Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

Guest 打死老基-打死老贱人

Nightingale, time to hop back into your hole..

We have the last laugh...死贱人。。哈哈哈。。

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 打死老基-打死老贱人

G.U.E.S.T. (Get Urine Eat Shit Troll), 你的死期到了,哈哈。今天送你最后一句金石良言当是陪葬品啦:  是是非非谓之智,非是是非谓之愚。

你好好在地狱里反省反省,好自为之吧。哈哈!He laughs best who laughs last! :thumb:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :whistle: 

Sorry whore... you die die want to win.. kena sabo by GM..

Beri good

Guest Guest

Nightingale, time to hop back into your hole..

We have the last laugh...死贱人。。哈哈哈。。

Her fanny's dried up all over again. 

HAHAHAHAA

Guest snowball

此时此刻, 再互相数落对方, 已毫无意义可言。如果还坚持己见, 只会让读者作为笑柄, 见好就收才是明智之举。

Guest Guest

Why, thank you, dear.  Yes, I repeat: menses, since you described it.  What a most civilised reply, in sharp contrast to previously.  LOL! 

BITCH! Why did you think there's only one person replying? HAHAHA

Who cares if your lao bye is bleeding again!

Guest 给老屁精

你为什么脸皮要厚?因为你无耻呀,你就是个老王八,咎由自取,沦为笑柄的就是你啦!老贱人就是矫情。

Guest 给松弛老屁股

你整日口水多过茶,没学问又想装懂,就只好抄格言啰,你戴上你那副要入殓的眼镜看看自己企图写的打油诗,真是贻笑大方,连基本的押韵都没有,真是老白痴,就只会装懂,老贱货就是矫情。

你还想争口气,你那口臭气留着垂死时用吧。惹人嫌的老屁精。

Guest 给老屁精

我是老鸡排,哪你是什么东西?是乌龟王八!

省省?有什么好省的?省了又带不进棺材里,还是赠送给你吧。好好听着啊,龟孙子:

舍得一身剐,敢把皇帝拉下马。

听懂了吗?听不懂就开口问我这个师宗爷,好让我倚老卖老吧。哈哈哈! :clap: :thumb:

是啊,你是又松又臭的老鸡排,你还咬着血淋淋的卫生棉呢!老妖精!哈哈哈!乌龟王八也是你啦,连老太婆收经前最后一泡经血也不放过,瞧你,好enjoy好销魂的淫贱样,真下流!

我们都听得懂,皇帝下马啦,就踏着你这个狗奴才的老背下来咯,皇帝见你这狗奴才这么一把老纪,还这么能卑躬屈膝,可怜你,送匹老马捅你的屁眼,给你下下火。

若要知道给马操屁眼什么滋味,就问你这"马屁精"的""师宗爷"。哈哈哈!

Guest Guest

G.U.E.S.T. (Get Urine Eat Shit Troll), 你的死期到了,哈哈。今天送你最后一句金石良言当是陪葬品啦: 是是非非谓之智,非是是非谓之愚。

你好好在地狱里反省反省,好自为之吧。哈哈!He laughs best who laughs last! :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :whistle:

那你就是"愚"啰,总是"非是是非"。我们"是是非非",正是"智"的完美体现。

都说你倚老卖老了,没学问的老屁精,你别往老脸上贴金了,你狗嘴里吐出来的不是"金玉良言"。连这句成语的用都不能掌握,没学问。

我们说过,不去地狱陪你,你这种货色,没人有兴趣的,好自为之吧!

不管是 laugh best 还是laugh last, 都没你的份。你那张老贱丑脸,配上四方凹凸镜,鬣狗(hyena)笑起来都比你好听,比你有姿色,你怎么laugh best?至于laugh last嘛,你那一口气,到底在弥留时要呼过是吸,你用尽那小脑袋瓜还犹豫不决呢,想laugh last,下辈子你都没机会

Guest Guest

This lao cheebye Nightingale already due for euthanasia, still behave like 野蛮的泼妇, they will seal your cb mouth with a used pad and insert a broomstick into your old pussy before they push you into the incinerator.

Guest Guest

哇,那么多个乌龟王八向我祝贺,太感动了。什么?不是祝贺?是哭诉找不到睾丸?没办法啦,都是你们注定要做太监的,没人逼你们的,你们自甘堕落。 :thumb: 有能怪得了谁呀?哈哈哈哈! :thumb::whistle:

乌龟王八只有一个: 你。

找不到睾丸的只有一个:你。

注定做太监的只有一个:你。

自甘堕落的只有一个:你。

老贱人就是矫情,看你从开始的假道学,装有学之士,到被我们揭开面具,露出真正的泼妇、母狗的贱样儿,真是痛快好玩。你应该再照张相,让我们对着你披头散发、面目狰狞的滑稽老样,再大笑一场。

Guest To ALL

大伙儿做得好,齐心协力,把老贱货的伪君子面具活生生地扯下来了!还真是厚!大家给自己鼓掌!行动成功,老屁精原形毕露了!

Guest Supporter

大伙儿做得好,齐心协力,把老贱货的伪君子面具活生生地扯下来了!还真是厚!大家给自己鼓掌!行动成功,老屁精原形毕露了!

haha, I think you are witty and you guys really pissed that birdy off.  LOL.

Guest To Old Fart

骂得好,骂得痛快,大家鼓掌!哎呀,糟糕了,你们的睾丸去哪儿啦?

没学问,只有你这个老太监没睾丸,问你老妈吧,她一开口回答,你张开手掌在她嘴下接着吧!

至于我们的,不会让你这四眼老猪哥看,更别说摸了。恶心老猪哥!想占年轻人便宜,变态!

:D  :D  :D Crude but Damn Funny  :D  :D  :D  

This lao cheebye Nightingale already due for euthanasia, still behave like 野蛮的泼妇, they will seal your cb mouth with a used pad and insert a broomstick into your old pussy before they push you into the incinerator.

Guest Penang Guest

I cannot tahan this Nightingale, the old fart. He is such a stupid old chee-bye, bitch.

无聊就是无聊。。好一个寂寞老鸡排。。

略懂一点中文就在这里卖。。。 省省吧。。

Well said!

Guest Guest

He is also v poor thing. Like what many correctly pointed out, he is old, he is bored, he has no friends, he is disliked by others and he is not knowledgeable, what can he do to catch some attention?

Guest Guest

PIG! I did not say it is bleeding. You were the one who said I am. So I just suit your fantasy lor. Anyway, bleeding a month is better than having no balls at all. LOL! :clap:

U don't have balls mah, your mom bite them off when you found her to suck you.... 老太监

Guest To Old Fart

..... 我老当益壮, 就算你多复制几个机械姊妹放马过来, 我也能奉陪到底! 人家怕你,我可不怕你哦! :clap: :clap: :whistle:

又往老鸡排脸上贴金了,"老当益壮"绝非自封的,可见你的可悲,会写些华文字,会抄些格言诗词就以为可以卖弄献宝,根本没有掌握文字词汇的精神与内涵。

没学问的假道学。

你是风烛残年、倚老卖老、弥留人间的丑贱货!

Guest Guest

Are you referring to your mum? Your father has no balls too? Wonder whose child you belong to. No wonder you are such a bastard. Hahaha!

Yeah your mom has no balls. Now we know you take after ur dad.....OMG, u r a bastard! Poor thing, no wonder u r so twisted. Hahaha!

Guest To Old Fart

But how come your mom fuck others give birth to you yet you don't have balls like your dad? I think your mom use her bird brain (this one u take after her) & thought if she bites off your balls, your dad will believe you are his......

Don't Kao Bei Kao Mu lah, Chao Ah Gua!

Ur parents already did that when they first saw ur face

========

Same IP are merged. 

Mod

Guest Guest

Make some more clones leh.  Not enough lah.  Told you already.  You not listening.  No fun one.  ZZZZZZ

Clone your cb! You old sag slut can't wait to be gang raped and fucked hard in your cheebye mouth is it???

Guest Nightingale

You are suffering from multiple personality complex. Sometimes you say want to command me to open my mouth. At other times you clone yourself and forgot this by saying want me to shut up. Confuse me only. Giving self-contradictory commands indicate a disorganised personality and very serious mental illness......

I m nightingale. I am a Chao Chee Bye. I am an Old Fart.

我是老人妖 Nightingale,我虽然样子丑,又是四眼老田鸡,但我胜在屁眼松,可供多人同时享用,我喜欢舔臭脚指,来吧!任何男人有兴趣,我Nightingale阿姨全面配合。要我吠我就任吠,要我闭嘴我就闭嘴,要多贱有多贱!来吧

========

Same IP are merged.

Mod

Guest snowball

is ok to make a mistake, as long you fix it. is ok to bitch as long there is a reason. is ok to post as a guest, as long there is objective to achieve. however, if go beyond the line, not only will lost the support s, make you look bad.

don't let members have the excuses to remove guests from posting, don't make members think guests are the root of all troubles. members and guests are no different, they have good and bad, sensible and unreasonable, so, when it has to end, end it like a man. readers can judge, no point using harsh and ugly words at others, won't make anyone look good, have say what must be said isn't good enough? words kept repeated will be no longer meaningful, cheers.

Actually the policy of allowing "guests" to post on the forums keeps the average quality of the posts down. If you look at the flame wars, they are almost invariably perpetrated by people re-logging in as "guests".

Once people hide behind veil anonymity, they do not seem to give other forum users the usual courtesies, neither do they take the time to seriously consider the merits of their arguments before posting. Threads rapidly degenerate to name calling and petty childishness.

It is sad that the quality of interaction we once had on BW seems have thinned to almost nothing. I do hope the forum owner's/admins would try an experiment: disallow "guest" posting for six months and see if the quality of the discussions improve.

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

Guest Guest

To the pig above,

You mean that old slut bird is not childish?

Well said. How fair are these people when they only attack guests & sided that Old Fart? How can these people convince others?

Guest To Old Fart

夫见人而不自见者,谓之瞢。闻人而不自闻者,谓之.....:

又拾人牙慧,倚老卖老啦!你真是很没学问

Guest Guest

It's possible to agree to disagree. There's no need to degenerate into a flame war. I've seen some guests attacking relentlessly in various threads instead of rational discussion. Yes, members can attack too but if it it's anti-social, their accounts can be suspended and it has happened before. Thus, there is some form of responsibility in posting by members. Using Nightingale as your example is not a wise move as observers have seen what some guests have been doing here. If you want to have a flame war with someone, start a thread in the Flaming Room. Leave the main forum for constructive discussions.

Guest Guest2

Lol, you are the just, mature, brave party? 又往鸡排老贱脸上贴金。

Y A W N

老贱人就是矫情

U talk about suspension, is nightingale suspended for hurling insults too? He even brought religion in. What is ur take on this? Also no guests mentioned that we cannot be suspended. He is just as guilty, let's suspend all.

We ARE in the Flaming Room, that old bird is getting defeathered and incinerated.

Yes you are right! Defeather that Old Fart. Not possible to yank any tooth as he has only smelly dentures.

That thick-skinned Old Fart talks down to people & thinks he is the wise one. LOL just a piece of ugly dying trash. We made him remove his photo (shamelessly ugly look), made him showed him true colours (bitchy old ah Gua). Bravo!

========

Same IP are merged.

Mod

Guest Guests

It's possible to agree to disagree. There's no need to degenerate into a flame war. I've seen some guests attacking relentlessly in various threads instead of rational discussion. Yes, members can attack too but if it it's anti-social, their accounts can be suspended and it has happened before. Thus, there is some form of responsibility in posting by members. Using Nightingale as your example is not a wise move as observers have seen what some guests have been doing here. If you want to have a flame war with someone, start a thread in the Flaming Room. Leave the main forum for constructive discussions.

U realize that u r in the Flaming Room? Fr what I see, you are just gutless. Look at the way you frame your text, it is obvious which side u r on. Why r u not registered? Walk the talk dude

All his self-proclaimed "qualities" are shamelessly fabricated and wearing down fast. When he realised that no one buys that, he started to show his bitchy side & even started using religion. Let's continue to disillusion that Old Fart.

========

Same IP are merged.

Mod

Guest Guest

If you want to have a flame war with someone, start a thread in the Flaming Room. Leave the main forum for constructive discussions.

We ARE in the Flaming Room, that old bird is getting defeathered and incinerated.

Guest Guest

Aiyo, Suckling Pig.  Already warned you not to enter this thread.  Once you enter this war zone and try to speak up for justice, you get bashed.  Who likes to get trolled?  Who likes to be insulted to no end?  Who does not like to maintain a friendly sociable front?  Anyway I must commend you for your bravery for daring to speak up.

Talking about chilidishness and attacking Guests.  Who are the guilty ones who started the trolling?  And not just once or twice.  But on every thread that they find rational and emotionally-balanced members expressing facts and opinions to their dislikes.  Trolls will deny they are trolls.  Just like the Japanese right-wing elements, who will whitewash history and portray Japan as a war victim while denying the atrocities they have committed during the Second World War.  Rape of Nanjing?  No such thing.  Comfort women?  Nothing to do with Japanese govt.  But dropping of nuclear bombs?  Real.  American air raid of Tokyo?  Real.  Invasion of Manchuria and China?  No, call it advance.  Jap bombing of Pearl Harbour?  They asked for it.  Paying homage to war criminals at the Yasukuni Shrine?  Oh, that is a symbol of patriotism.  Prevaricating of history textbooks?  That is portraying the truth.

Oh boy... look who is talking now? Whose country is been flooded by the foreign trash now - Singapore or China? Who is trying to whitewash the foreign trash - Singaporeans or you? Who is trying to portray the foregn trash as the victims now - you or us?

You are the troll here, 卖国贼!

Guest Guest

So it is you who is the culprit. Just like reading the last chapter of a martial arts story book by Jin Yong or Gu Long. You are the one who is the mastermind 搞风搞雨。 I have already discussed this part over and over again. But you still not accept my arguments. Before I repeat with my rebuttals, answer these questions first. What has my singing a different tune got to do with your insults on my age, looks etc? Are they relevant to the arguments? What gave you the right to hurl such insults and brand me a traitor? Are you the same Guest who refuses to allow the Parliament to use one minute of the debate time to discuss Maids Day Off issue?

!

What talking you? I am the one who refuse to allow Parliament to waste their precious time to discuss maids' off day. What Jin Yong? What Gu Long? Talk cock you know. But aim? You also don't know how to aim. Stupid bobo shooter! 100,000 swimers and you were the fastest? Everybody has the right to brand traitors as they are. Nobody needs the right to be given.

Guest To OLD FART

So you deny being that same Guest, right? Fine then.

a) How did I whitewash foreigners? Whitewashing means distorting their sins to become innocence. How did I do that?

b) Which foreigner trash are you talking about? Are you saying that SOME foreigners are trash or ALL foreigners are trash?

You are the TRASH. Hope that is specific enough for you, trash.

Guest Guest

So you deny being that same Guest, right? Fine then.

a) How did I whitewash foreigners? Whitewashing means distorting their sins to become innocence. How did I do that?

b) Which foreigner trash are you talking about? Are you saying that SOME foreigners are trash or ALL foreigners are trash?

Ask the other guest lah! GOOOOONDUUU! Kanasai!

Guest Guest

Hahaha! Typical troll behaviour of not wanting to use logical arguments but more interested to play the role of coward. No lampa! Dare not admit the words you have said. Carry on cloning yourself. Do not expect me to conduct any more serious discussion with you. Save my energy.

“Zero Tolerance for Intolerance” : Singaporeans should speak out against xenophobia even if it’s currently the unpopular thing to do (Straits Times 30 Mar 2013) by Tessa Wong

There needs to be further penetration into the discourse of xenophobia, pointing out misconceptions and fallacies, and addressing them in a substantial way. I can cite three.

The first is that xenophobia – be it hate-filled invectives or ungracious behaviour towards foreigners – is merely nationalism. Xenophobes never like to be called xenophobes: instead they prefer the friendlier and more patriotic-sounding term “pro-Singaporeans”. Those who indulge in this masquerade should be called out, as this behaviour seeks to protect Singaporeans’ interests and identity using a negative “us versus them” mentality.

The second fallacy is that it is not xenophobia when you have a good reason to hate foreigners. This has to do with a common definition of xenophobia as an unreasonable hatred of foreigners. The argument goes that since they have valid reasons for resenting foreigners for competing with Singaporeans for opportunities and resources, they are not being xenophobic. It is natural to feel anxious about losing out to someone else. But this kind of dishonest rationalisation ignores the fact that a large part of xenophobic sentiment online is made of rude and hurtful remarks. Should we then allow people a free pass to indulge in hate speech, just because they feel they have good reasons to do so? Of course not. . .

Stupid gooooondu only know how to dig into past articles to say Singaporeans are xenophobic, but don't know how to read new articles like the one below saying we are not. LOL.

Rebutting ST article – SGs are generally not xenophobic

Last Saturday’s article (“Zero tolerance for intolerance”) focuses on xenophobia but does not address some of the core issues.

Singaporeans are, by and large, not xenophobic, in the definitive sense of the word (irrational hatred of foreigners).

Preference for things – and people – familiar is prevalent in any country. I have lived and worked overseas for extended periods, and I can attest that in Singapore, there is none of the overt anti-foreigner sentiment that I have encountered overseas.

We would do well to remember that from the 1960s to 1990s, Singapore took in new permanent residents and citizens, mostly without the fraught debates and discussions we have seen of late, and there are two reasons for this.

First, the rate of intake in the previous decades appears to have been better planned and managed. Our planners calibrated the rate such that Singapore was able to smoothly absorb new residents – whether temporary, semi-permanent or permanent.

Arguably, the rate of intake in recent years has not been as well calibrated.

The analogy of over-eating too quickly at a buffet meal is apt. If you eat too much too quickly, you are going to get indigestion. And if you are a person of slight build (Singapore is a country where space is scarce), then all the more you have to be careful about how much and how quickly you eat (how many new residents we take in and how rapidly).

Second, the compatibility of the new residents is important. Given time, new and existing residents adapt and, in the process, a nation’s culture evolves.

Taking the food analogy further, if you are eating new or very unfamiliar food (that is, bringing in people with relatively different cultural backgrounds – note that this is not about ethnicity or race, but about relative cultural similarity and compatibility), then it is advisable to do so in carefully calibrated and manageable quantities. The result of not doing so is indigestion (social discontent), or worse.

Calibrating the rate of intake while considering the relative compatibility of new residents is about exercising judgment.

Singaporeans are generally tolerant, outward-looking, compassionate and willing to interact with people from other countries. We are a new country with a bright future and a relatively new social culture, generally without many of the difficult social problems of other countries. We have to continue to exercise good judgment if this is to continue.

Allen Tan Han Loong

* Letter first appeared on ST Forum (4 April)

Guest Guest

Xenophobic?? What an abuse of the word!

http://www.straitstimes.com/premium/forum-letters/story/xenophobia-not-singapores-context-20130302

Xenophobia? Not in Singapore's context

Published on Mar 02, 2013

IT IS disturbing to see the word "xenophobia" being bandied about freely, indiscriminately and sometimes irresponsibly.

The Oxford English Dictionary defines xenophobia as a deep-rooted, irrational hatred towards foreigners.

In the Singapore context, this new buzzword has been invoked in relation to population policies and immigration. Opposition to immigration exists in many countries, and likewise has become a significant political and social issue in Singapore.

Those opposed to immigration in Singapore see it as legitimate to fear the economic and social costs arising from the Government's perceived favourable treatment of foreigners. They fear losing out to foreigners, the encroachment of private space, increased crime rate and, quite significantly, the dilution of national identity - what it means to be a Singaporean.

While some of these perceptions appear justified, such an attitude has resulted in an "us" versus "them" mentality.

Though Singaporeans may have a perceived or even genuine fear of the influx of foreigners, it is questionable if this could be justified as xenophobia.

The danger is that if the word is used carelessly or irresponsibly, it could unwittingly or deliberately inflame perceived anxieties and tensions that could have disastrous consequences for our harmonious multiracial social fabric.

This is because in various contexts and in some countries, the term "xenophobia" seems to be used interchangeably and synonymously with racism, racialism, racial hatred, racist beliefs, bigotry, nationalism, ethnocentrism and intolerance, though they can have wholly different meanings.

History is replete with countries that have floundered as a result. While xenophobia does not start off as racism or bigotry, it can easily lead to these unwanted outcomes.

The need for an inclusive, gracious society has therefore never been so important as it is now. The Government and citizens should therefore begin to address the ever-increasing anti-immigrant sentiments with caution and sensitivity before they become a problem.

V. Subramaniam (Dr)

Guest Guest

So you deny being that same Guest, right?  Fine then. 

a)  How did I whitewash foreigners?  Whitewashing means distorting their sins to become innocence.  How did I do that? 

b)  Which foreigner trash are you talking about?  Are you saying that SOME foreigners are trash  or ALL foreigners are trash?

How did you whitewash foreigners? You claim that all their lousy social behaviors are part of their culture and you waste our taxpayers money, not by teaching THEM the right social manners, but by educating SINGAPOREANS to go accept them!! WTF!

On your second question, if you cannot figure out the answer for yourself, this will be the best answer so far:

You are the TRASH. Hope that is specific enough for you, trash.

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic