Male HQ

PREP / Truvada Discussion : All discussion on PrEP & it's side effects(Compiled)

Guest meowth

• 2 months later...
Guest Blowjob

Oral sex (blowjob) is a very very low risk in term of hiv transmitting. You probably wont get even if you are not on prep. Unless there is sore or bleeding in ur gum and the person is suck is poz and have high viral load . If you on prep, it will further reduce the already very low risk of getting hiv thru blowjob . But others stds might transmit, higher chances if u have sore in ur mouth and the person is suck, has the stds virus . 

This happened to me. After years of being on Truvada, it started me feeling nauseous for some strange reason, like an hour or two after popping the pill. I did the whole elimination thing but did not introduce anything new to my routine. Anyway, I went to see my doctor, and so I was advised to stop and see if the conditions improved. The nausea did stop after I stopped being on Truvada for the past 2 months, and now we are exploring to see if I am a candidate for Apretude, which is a PreP injection you take every few months. 

Love. 

9 hours ago, doncoin said:

Apretude, which is a PreP injection you take every few months. 

Apretude looks really interesting!

Apretude is initially given as an injection into the muscle of your buttock 1 time every month for the first 2 months, then as an injection 1 time every 2 months.
Before receiving your first injection dose of Apretude, your healthcare provider may have you take 1 oral cabotegravir tablet 1 time a day for 1 month (at least 28 days). This will allow your healthcare provider to assess how well you will tolerate cabotegravir.

https://www.drugs.com/apretude.html

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Whywhy

Is there anyone suffering from ED even when you are on Prep? I supposed not since it's more simulating.

I'm trying to find a solution for my ED issue

Guest Wtf
11 hours ago, Guest Whywhy said:

Is there anyone suffering from ED even when you are on Prep? I supposed not since it's more simulating.

I'm trying to find a solution for my ED issue

where on earth did you get the idea that prep would do anything for ED?

you would be much better off going to a doctor and getting an accurate diagnosis, information and treatment. 

On 11/23/2022 at 3:31 AM, doncoin said:

This happened to me. After years of being on Truvada, it started me feeling nauseous for some strange reason, like an hour or two after popping the pill. I did the whole elimination thing but did not introduce anything new to my routine. Anyway, I went to see my doctor, and so I was advised to stop and see if the conditions improved. The nausea did stop after I stopped being on Truvada for the past 2 months, and now we are exploring to see if I am a candidate for Apretude, which is a PreP injection you take every few months. 

Apretude is Super duper EX!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Used them. Trustworthy

The shipping fee is reasonable?

Now need to pay gst with all online purchases from outside SG, wonder how this will affect the buying of this kind of drugs.

Guest CuriousBiBottom

Really interested to protect myself with Prep, however is the process discreet and anonymous?  Any recommended clinic to get the Prep for first timer?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.